Are the Democrats an Actual Cult?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Again.. I have stated three times now that those liberals/democrats who I have met and interacted with exhibit consider variance in their view.

Your anecdotal/unproven evidence is interesting, but video evidence of violent groups destroying communities based on false narratives for months and months on end, supported by Dem politicians is far more compelling evidence than what a random internet poster claims to have seen from the end of his own nose

I am not sure how you can't comprehend this.

I can comprehend it just fine, I'm just not overestimating the worth of your opinion.

I can prove that M Brown was a violent criminal, and that Dems and the MSM made him out to be a gentle soul who shouldn't have been bothered by cops.

I can prove that Demi politicians supported violent riots for months based on that false narrative.

How does that stack up to what you claim to have seen?

You paint everyone with the same paintbrush.

And yet you're a vax-apologist of the lowest order... a blind believer, and a stone-faced denier of facts and stats. 

You belong in that cultist boat, so why should I believe that all the people you consider to be fine and rational are any less devoted to the cult than you are?

The people who were throwing Jews into the ovens felt like their fellow Jew-chuckers were normal people, right? 

I feel like the people who I agree with are normal. Right? "So what do they believe?", you ask... Mainly - THEY BELIEVE IT'S F'ING WRONG TO FORCE YOUNG, HEALTHY PEOPLE TO TAKE A DANGEROUS, EXPERIMENTAL VAX THAT THEY DON'T NEED!

And yes, the word 'dangerous' is perfectly suited for that spot in that sentence because a lot of scientists believed that mRNA vaccines actually weren't safe yet.

I could say that all UI claimants are braindead because the few that find their way to me are generally lacking brain power.. ie, spelling their own name incorrectly or thinking that I can add zeros to their benefit amount because we are "bros" or such. But most are not braindead and can follow simple instructions.

"All generalizations are false, including this one." - Mark Twian

It's funny, but sometimes generalizations are just unfortunate observations.

For example, a lot of people said "mostly peaceful protests" but they were all lying. They all knew that the peaceful protest next Friday at 4pm would turn into a riot at 10, but their handlers told them to use that phrase - so they did, unquestioningly

How many times in a row could all those retards be surprised that another riot followed the 'mostly peaceful protest'?

At some point you'd think they'd figure out that there was some kind of a pattern...

Nope. They just kept on saying: "These are mostly peaceful protests and we need money to bail people out of jail on Monday morning again, for whatever reason. I dunno, maybe they keep ending up in there because all cops are racist? Solution? Easy peasy... Defund police."

Yeah, your peeps are just fine, io. 😂

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...so silly.

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/22/world/europe/22biden.html

I had to snap this screenshot before the paywall went up so it's not perfect...

ScreenShot2024-04-24at1_34_56PM.thumb.png.f53066b88d5a71a96131a6ed3df82c2b.png

Here's another screenshot:

ScreenShot2024-04-24at1_34_41PM.thumb.png.7cffe78ca95fccf1c54017ea47e67047.png

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/russia-s-ukraine-war-foreshadowed-biden-nato-speech-ncna1292539

ScreenShot2024-04-24at1_38_46PM.thumb.png.aefe6192464abdea9273fb07bed146d5.png

Leftards: "Nah, Biden pimping Ukraine in NATO had nothing to do with Crimea or the current war..."

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Sure - he cleans a lot but that's no reason to insult him!

oh...  vacu OUS.   right. That's my bad.

Vacuous is a great descriptor for a posting-bot with the intelligence of a Roomba. 

A poster called something liiiiike.... Roombosmith

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

And yet you're a vax-apologist of the lowest order... a blind believer, and a stone-faced denier of facts and stats. 

Another example of your passion/zealousness getting in the way of you saying something true. I have never stated a pro-vax statement. I have said dozens of times that I did not care... "did not care" is not the same as "vaccinations are/were good"... You must have some dyslexia. 

Also, my comment is on how they vary in their views.. not riots. Even Chatgpt can see those two are not the same. 

As always, its a good thing that you are not in my office. Your irrational passion would preclude from even getting close to doing the job correctly. We are paid to get it right not be right.. How many initial claims are there in a given month is not the same as many initial claims should there be.. but you demonstrate that you could not separate the two. 

Edited by impartialobserver
  • Haha 1

Biden may be the only guy dumb enough to start a war when he wasn't even the president, then those f-tards went and 'elected' him, now they act surprised when wars spring up all over the place. 😂

"Uhhh, Crimea was Twumpie's fault! 🧐

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Another example of your passion/zealousness getting in the way of you saying something true. I have never stated a pro-vax statement. I have said dozens of times that I did not care... "did not care" is not the same as "vaccinations are/were good"... You must have some dyslexia. 

You spend an awful lot of time obfuscating threads that you don't care about...

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You spend an awful lot of time obfuscating threads that you don't care about...

I made a point (not in response to you.. easily proven), you responded and every time you respond.. you go off into the weeds. Pretty simple stuff honestly. why you respond is both amusing and pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Meh...I'm not sure Brandon can even remember what Biden said back in 2009.

I never thought I'd see the day that G W Bush looked like an upgrade in the WH. 

Hell, his cat would be an upgrade.

I'd rather see GWBush's equally retarded cat swatting at goldfish in the nuclear briefcase than see Joe toting it around. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I made a point (not in response to you.. easily proven), you responded and every time you respond.. you go off into the weeds. Pretty simple stuff honestly. why you respond is both amusing and pathetic. 

People need their welfare and UI. Get back to work, great one. 

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Maybe in this scenario.

image.png.c0fbff1b76caa584735f0dd23e07f235.png

We're not talking about your sex life. What's wrong with you? 

Just now, impartialobserver said:

off topic ^^^ as always. You can never address my points directly. I know your types. 

OK, let's play a little game...

You make your first on-topic comment, and I'll reply to directly to the merits of it. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

OK, let's play a little game...

You make your first on-topic comment, and I'll reply to directly to the merits of it. 

I already did... I stated that that the "democrats" that I know have variance in their views and hence not cult-like. If you do not like that... you could be grown up and keep scrolling... really

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

I already did... I stated that that the "democrats" that I know have variance in their views and hence not cult-like. If you do not like that... you could be grown up and keep scrolling... really

You 'stated' something flawed. 

Bottom line: A cultist looked around the room at the other cultists and thought to himself "We're all in agreement, and we all get along quite amicably, that's proof that we're normal. Everyone outside of this room is f'ed up."

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You 'stated' something flawed. 

Bottom line: A cultist looked around the room at the other cultists and thought to himself "We're all in agreement, and we all get along quite amicably, that's proof that we're normal. Everyone outside of this room is f'ed up."

And there we go with more assumptions.. you think that I am in agreement. I simply observe and collect data, so to speak. Honestly do not agree with most of them. What would you do if you could not rely on assumptions? I am not sure I want to know the answer... 

11 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

And there we go with more assumptions.. you think that I am in agreement. I simply observe and collect data, so to speak. Honestly do not agree with most of them. What would you do if you could not rely on assumptions? I am not sure I want to know the answer... 

I just wonder what would happen if you ever tried to state an actual on-topic fact or stat. 

Obviously my jaw would hit the floor first, I mean after that...

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I just wonder what would happen if you ever tried to state an actual on-topic fact or stat. 

Obviously my jaw would hit the floor first, I mean after that...

I just wonder what would happen if you acted like an adult and did not respond if you did not care for the post... I know why you respond... 

interesting how when i point out that you rely on assumptions.. you never respond. Hmm.. that tells me that you do and just do not care for the fact that I can point it out. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

There's nothing wrong with me. Whose this we're you're talking to...

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

TBH, there are a lot of parallels there with the jab.

People didn't have a choice, they were killed by a lethal injection, and their loss was considered "OK" by leftists.

...and what on Earth are you guys talking about?

3 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

interesting how when i point out that you rely on assumptions.. you never respond. 

You're an open book io. Your posts are formulaic. I don't have to assume anything. 

You pretend to be some kind of authority on a topic, then when you're asked to display some kind of next-level knowledge you say say that you just don't really care about the topic, you cast aspersions, rinse, repeat.

Nothing that you say is ever truly on topic. 

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

There's nothing wrong with me. 

There's nothing right, that's for sure.

...and what on Earth are you guys talking about?

Jabs that kill people. Sometimes death-row inmates, sometimes healthy young Canadians who just wanted to keep their jobs. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

There's a little but for sure it's mostly left.

Why did you put the laughing emoji on a post about young people killed by the jab? Do you think it's funny that people were killed by a jab they didn't want or need? 

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're an open book io. Your posts are formulaic. I don't have to assume anything. 

You pretend to be some kind of authority on a topic, then when you're asked to display some kind of next-level knowledge you say say that you just don't really care about the topic, you cast aspersions, rinse, repeat.

Nothing that you say is ever truly on topic. 

There's nothing right, that's for sure.

Jabs that kill people. Sometimes death-row inmates, sometimes healthy young Canadians who just wanted to keep their jobs. 

You keep responding... I know why. 

Second, you assumed that I was in agreeance with them. Assumptions are for the lazy. Well.. your secret is out. Your posts rely on assumptions and if someone points them out, you start with the name-calling and such. Because surely if someone is not you.. they fit your narrowly defined boxes. Now.. where is your usual line about CNN. 

• Haha 1