The Great Big 2024 Election Battle Thread!

1 minute ago, taxme said:

What a stupid reply. Even though some stoopid appointed leftist liberal judge frees those illegals, they are still not citizen's as of yet. They broke into America illegally and that makes them criminals that should be in jail or sent packing rather then be allowed to go free to roam around America as a free non-citizen, and handed out free money to do with as they please. 

No matter how you want to look at it, they are still illegals and should not be allowed to stay, for possibly years, before they get to see a judge to see if the judge will allow them to stay in America or not. Those illegals will be allowed to steal many jobs from Americans while they are still here. And many of those criminal illegals have already committed many crimes like in one example where two New York City cops were beaten up by a bunch of criminal illegals. If you support those releases, then you are supporting criminality yourself. Woke up, dummy. 😁

Sorry but ^this OPINION means nothing in opposition to the JUDGE'S decision. LMAO

• Haha 1

On 2/14/2024 at 1:15 PM, Hodad said:

Holy farking shite, you are pathological. What you ask for is literally IN the post that you are responding to. It's linked right there. For posterity! Click it. Read your own words. Get your story straight. 🤦‍♂️

Show me as to where i said this, for farking shits, just for my own info? It may have been a slip of the tongue on my part to have said so, but what i meant was that he may be charged, but not yet convicted. There you have it. So okay, will this shut your mouth now? 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Show me as to where i said this, for farking shits, just for my own info? It may have been a slip of the tongue on my part to have said so, but what i meant was that he may be charged, but not yet convicted. There you have it. So okay, will this shut your mouth now? 

There is no "may" about it. You did say it. I have "shown" you, multiple times, quoted and linked. 

I don't think anyone is offended by a misspeak or typo--even one that's repeated multiple times. Mistakes happen. It's the endless denial of plain text that is the problem. 

If you're ready to "shut your mouth" about denials, we can move on. 

On 2/17/2024 at 1:36 PM, Hodad said:

There is no "may" about it. You did say it. I have "shown" you, multiple times, quoted and linked. 

I don't think anyone is offended by a misspeak or typo--even one that's repeated multiple times. Mistakes happen. It's the endless denial of plain text that is the problem. 

If you're ready to "shut your mouth" about denials, we can move on. 

I need to see that link again because somehow i seem to have not seen it as of yet. It's so easy to say, but where is your proof? I asked you to show me many times verbatim as to where i said that Trump has not been charged with anything. I need to see it for my own information. Even though Trump may have been charged with some crime, Trump has not been found guilty of any of those charges as of yet. And that pizzes off leftwing liberals like you and i just love it. If and when Trump does get charged for something then you can start to gloat. So, quit with your leftwing bullshit until you can show me some proof of anything i supposedly said. Otherwise, STFU and move on yourself. 😁

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

I need to see that link again because somehow i seem to have not seen it as of yet. It's so easy to say, but where is your proof? I asked you to show me many times verbatim as to where i said that Trump has not been charged with anything. I need to see it for my own information. Even though Trump may have been charged with some crime, Trump has not been found guilty of any of those charges as of yet. And that pizzes off leftwing liberals like you and i just love it. If and when Trump does get charged for something then you can start to gloat. So, quit with your leftwing bullshit until you can show me some proof of anything i supposedly said. Otherwise, STFU and move on yourself. 😁

I did show you, multiple times, verbatim, quoted your words back to you and linked to the post. And you responded to those posts. You're welcome to read the last two pages of this thread to find multiple instances, or to click through our conversation.

But I can't spoon-feed you any more than to quote and link your own words.

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

I did show you, multiple times, verbatim, quoted your words back to you and linked to the post. And you responded to those posts. You're welcome to read the last two pages of this thread to find multiple instances, or to click through our conversation.

But I can't spoon-feed you any more than to quote and link your own words.

You keep telling me that same old bullshit all the time, but yet cannot produce anything verbatim that i supposedly said? Maybe it is because there is nothing to show me? I just need you to link and show me one more time. Pretty pretty please!! 😇

20 minutes ago, taxme said:

You keep telling me that same old bullshit all the time, but yet cannot produce anything verbatim that i supposedly said? Maybe it is because there is nothing to show me? I just need you to link and show me one more time. Pretty pretty please!! 😇

It's there, verbatim, quoted and linked multiple times. If you are literally incapable of reading two pages of this forum, god have mercy on your soul. 

54 minutes ago, Hodad said:

It's there, verbatim, quoted and linked multiple times. If you are literally incapable of reading two pages of this forum, god have mercy on your soul. 

OH f-off, will you. You have nothing to show or on me, bozo. I hope that Satan won't be too hard on you when you go to hell with all of your leftwing lies and bulk shit. I hope that you don't find it too hot for you down there. I  will wave hi to you once in awhile from my floating cloud in heaven, hopefully, knocking back on a glass of wine. I spoke to God and he tole me that only Conservatives will be allowed in heaven. It's been a slice, sinner. Chuckle-chuckle. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

OH f-off, will you. You have nothing to show or on me, bozo. I hope that Satan won't be too hard on you when you go to hell with all of your leftwing lies and bulk shit. I hope that you don't find it too hot for you down there. I  will wave hi to you once in awhile from my floating cloud in heaven, hopefully, knocking back on a glass of wine. I spoke to God and he tole me that only Conservatives will be allowed in heaven. It's been a slice, sinner. Chuckle-chuckle. 

Ah, and now we've arrived at stark raving lunatic. Take your meds and avoid driving.

35 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Ah, and now we've arrived at stark raving lunatic. Take your meds and avoid driving.

Show me the words, loser? Come on, loser, what's the matter? Can't back up your lies and bullshit? Typical of a leftwing nut jobs. Disgusting lot indeed. 👎

As a matter of fact, i am now driving, and drinking a beer, and texting all at the same time. Aren't i just fantastic? I bet that you cannot even drive? Ease up on the booze, lefty. You talk stupid when you drink too much, like now. 🤣

44 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ahhh the election debate.

Hur exposed 2 things that are both gonna scar Brandon badly.

1. He's incompetent. 

2. The justice system is corrupt.

I think that you may have  just upset know it all Robocop and Hodown. Aw, what a shame indeed. 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

I think that you may have  just upset know it all Robocop and Hodown. Aw, what a shame indeed. 😁

Only temporarily. Both will be back. The problem they have is, its now grossly obvious that those things they have so vehemently defended and the positions they've taken...

Have been destructive to all of humanity. All for the sake of hatred.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out many Libbies...maybe even these two...now realize they've been under a sort of spell for quite a time now.

But alas...they're trapped now by their own shortsightedness and childish fury.

Meh...Orangemanbad will likely be the next POTUS. They'll go wild again and the war of words will continue. 

But when they're alone with their souls...they'll recognize the rot...all over themselves.

It'll make for some interesting confessions on their deathbeds.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Only temporarily. Both will be back. The problem they have is, its now grossly obvious that those things they have so vehemently defended and the positions they've taken...

Have been destructive to all of humanity. All for the sake of hatred.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out many Libbies...maybe even these two...now realize they've been under a sort of spell for quite a time now.

But alas...they're trapped now by their own shortsightedness and childish fury.

Meh...Orangemanbad will likely be the next POTUS. They'll go wild again and the war of words will continue. 

But when they're alone with their souls...they'll recognize the rot...all over themselves.

It'll make for some interesting confessions on their deathbeds.

I am afraid that those two leftwing liberal loonies will never learn anything. They were born two dummies and they show that every time they come on here. Aw well, we must learn to deal and live with the leftwing trash. 👎

11 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

For you -  a liberal reporter writing for the sun talks about that very thing,

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/ledrew-trudeau-leading-canada-down-woke-path-to-impoverished-nation

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Show me the words, loser? Come on, loser, what's the matter? Can't back up your lies and bullshit? Typical of a leftwing nut jobs. Disgusting lot indeed. 👎

As a matter of fact, i am now driving, and drinking a beer, and texting all at the same time. Aren't i just fantastic? I bet that you cannot even drive? Ease up on the booze, lefty. You talk stupid when you drink too much, like now. 🤣

Sorry, quoting your post 3 times in just 2 pages is MORE than enough. If you were capable of understanding, you'd be there already.

33 minutes ago, taxme said:

I am afraid that those two leftwing liberal loonies will never learn anything. They were born two dummies and they show that every time they come on here. Aw well, we must learn to deal and live with the leftwing trash. 👎

Well then...they'll just love this.

https://rumble.com/v4dtxtu-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-governments-mass-censorship-campaign.html

• Thanks 1

On 2/19/2024 at 5:47 PM, Hodad said:

Sorry, quoting your post 3 times in just 2 pages is MORE than enough. If you were capable of understanding, you'd be there already.

Give it up, stoopid. You got your two cents worth in, so you can stfu now about this foolishness that you keep harping on as far as i am concerned. There are more important topics to talk about, like your hero the Marxist dictator in Ottawa, who is about to give corrupt Zelensky 3 billion of our tax dollars to the Nazi globalist buffoon who will probably take half of it for himself. Now that is something that you should be more concerned about right now, you woke fool. 😁

On 2/19/2024 at 5:47 PM, Nationalist said:

On 2/19/2024 at 5:47 PM, Nationalist said:

Well that is their problem? Those two left wing loonies cannot stand to hear what others may have to say. If it is not a part of their narrative then they must be lying or trying to spread mis and disinformation, a Marxist tactic lie and bullshit. Tucker and Jordan tell it like it is and make total common sense in what they are talking about. Sad or happy to say that most left wing liberal loonies have lost pretty much all of their common sense and logic.

Some of them now believe that Trump will bring on Armageddon if Trump is allowed to continue on. The only Armageddon that Trump will be bringing on is an end to their woke left wing liberal globalist demise. 

Bills C-11 and C-18 and now this new Hate law bill is all just bills that are actually meant to try and censorship anyone who will not follow or believe that their left wing woke ideology programs and agendas will be good for us all. We will all live in peace, harmony, liberty and democracy. the very things that they do not really want us to actually have. 

Those woke left wing liberal fools will not like what is going to happen to their woke ideology when the Conservative party wins the next election. I think that those woke fools should start thinking about maybe moving to another country like Cuba or China where they should all feel at home. Works for me!! 😁

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, taxme said:

Give it up, stoopid. You got your two cents worth in, so you can stfu now about this foolishness that you keep harping on as far as i am concerned. There are more important topics to talk about, like your hero the Marxist dictator in Ottawa, who is about to give corrupt Zelensky 3 billion of our tax dollars to the Nazi globalist buffoon who will probably take half of it for himself. Now that is something that you should be more concerned about right now, you woke fool. 😁

Did you really just come back and bump a conversation 6 days later to tell me to let it go? Lol

You're not a smart man, bless your heart.

well - the latest polling shows there hasn't been MUCH movement, it's still trump in the lead by around 1.5 percent. But the 'undecided' and 'other' vote seems to be closing a bit. 

So as we get ready to head into march, it still looks like trump has the advantage over biden, who's been pretty quiet of late. (click for larger image)

image.thumb.png.f463764209e42f9497d63184869c71e3.png

https://www.270towin.com/2024-presidential-election-polls/national

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

Did you really just come back and bump a conversation 6 days later to tell me to let it go? Lol

You're not a smart man, bless your heart.

I am just trying to get a bimbo snowflake like you to stop with your left wing crybaby nonsense and get on with your useless life, lefty. Why you are so fixated on something that nobody here really gives a shit about is beyond me, Are all you left wing liberal nut jobs all the same? It seems that you enjoy repeating yourselves over and over again for nothing.  

I could care less as to what i said or did not say six days ago. Gesus porkchop, go get a life will you. With so much in the world going on, why are you so fixated on this silly ass nonsense that you keep talking about here? I am not going to win with you, and you are not going to win with me. End of story. Now phk off and go get a new life. 😁

PS: And who says that i am not a smart man? You? 🤣🤣🤣 

43 minutes ago, taxme said:

I am just trying to get a bimbo snowflake like you to stop with your left wing crybaby nonsense and get on with your useless life, lefty. Why you are so fixated on something that nobody here really gives a shit about is beyond me, Are all you left wing liberal nut jobs all the same? It seems that you enjoy repeating yourselves over and over again for nothing.  

I could care less as to what i said or did not say six days ago. Gesus porkchop, go get a life will you. With so much in the world going on, why are you so fixated on this silly ass nonsense that you keep talking about here? I am not going to win with you, and you are not going to win with me. End of story. Now phk off and go get a new life. 😁

PS: And who says that i am not a smart man? You? 🤣🤣🤣 

Wow, 3 more paragraphs about that thing you don't care about and another post bumping the conversation you claim to want to stop having.🤦‍♀️

• Sad 1