'I felt very, very unsafe': Top Conservative says senators, MPs 'under attack' by pro-Palestinian protesters in Ottawa

CdnFox

15 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I literally backed up what i said.

That's another statement you've made that's untrue-  i did back up what i said.

And you claim to be about respectful discourse.

You weren't telling the truth, we both know it. And after i explained why you claim i didn't explain why.  Soooo - there you go.  Don't get mad when people say they don't believe you if you behave like that.

I did in fact provide example - expert testimony from an org who's sole purpose is to fight hate speech.

You however have provided nothing whatsoever to prove your claim they're not.

Typical leftie.

Please refer to my previous post. ?

6 hours ago, Gaétan said:

When there is no justice, people take the law into their own hands, the Conservative leader should have been arrested for his complicity in the genocide of Palestinians in Gaza

Gaetan thinks that Gazans can burn people to death and shoot rockets at them for 5 weeks straight, and that the Israelis just have to take it. 

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Sometimes, but did you take variation into account never mind the fact that what you're looking at is actually the Earth turning and the sun isn't what's moving at all?  No, you didn't.  You use this simple example of common knowledge a lot and the same way when dismissing more nuanced points being made in a discussion - your common knowledge is peculiar to you alone and any point you make that doesn't take that into account is incomplete.

See - that's not an example of critical thinking in the slighest.  THat's an excellent example of obfuscation, one of the left's dearly loved tactics :)

The phrase "the sun rises" is well established and part of the english language and has been for well over a millenia. But rather than address that you attempt to claim that what is absolutely commonly known and a daily use phrase is inaccuate.  Which is extremely dishonest.

Further Einstien proved that there is absolutely NO way to tell if the earth is turning and the sun is 'stationary' or vice versa - it would look and act exactly the same from your frame of reference.  So there's no nuance there - that's a completely bullshit bit of nonsense from you.  And none of it is germaine to the point.

And this is what liberals and lefties do. The sun rises in the east. That's a fact.  But instead of dealing with that fact you attempt to twist and turn and come up with incorrect and unrelated nonsense.

A perfect example of dishonest left wing debate practices. Thanks for the example.

16 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Please refer to my previous post. ?

The part where you were dishonest?  Sure.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

What is your source for that?

Our PM, the most influential leftist in our country, and the self-proclaimed champion of all victims of discrimination, refused to condemn the anti-Semitic quds day protests that happened right in Ottawa. 

Our PM went on national TV to denigrate white Canadians for being anti-muslim, because a muslim girl said that a Chinese man part cut of her hijab of with scissors, and then when we found out a day later that she was lying, the PM doubled-down on his critique of white Canadians for being anti-muslim. He never shamed the girl or her community at all. 

How is it that white people can be accused of being guilty of something that a Chinese person allegedly did, then get accused of it again after he finds out that nothing even happened, and yet the PM can't even comment on actual violent anti-Semitism when there's a hate rally right in his back yard? W know for sure it happened - it was all caught on camera... But no comment. 

Hundreds of churches were burned down and attacked, our PM said nothing, partially because it was his own fault. Jews are 1% of the population here and yet they are the most common victims of hate crimes - our PM says nothing about it, or he blames white people for it all. Then he talks about anti-islam activities as if it's a huge problem. Sorry but there are no statistics that support his vocal defence of them. Let's be honest - muslims are far more commonly the perpetrators of hate crimes than they are the victims. 

Our PM is clearly pro-islam, and clearly not concerned at all with attacks against Jews from the islamic community.  

The resident leftards on this very site are almost all support the anti-Semitic talking points going around. Only leftist politicians are regurgitating Hamas's talking points.

It's ridiculous/shameful for you to pretend that there's any question about which side of the aisle anti-Semitism is predominantly coming from.  

As long as there is no real consequences of protests getting out of hand, then they have nothing to fear, it's not like they will deport them, maybe get a arrest record, or pay a small fine... 

These protest are getting out of hand here with some shit disturbers in every crowd... nothing will change unless there is consequences that makes them think twice...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

As long as there is no real consequences of protests getting out of hand, then they have nothing to fear, it's not like they will deport them, maybe get a arrest record, or pay a small fine... 

These protest are getting out of hand here with some shit disturbers in every crowd... nothing will change unless there is consequences that makes them think twice...

Well that wont' happen until it can be conclusively proven that the protesters are right wing :)  

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

The phrase "the sun rises" is well established and part of the english language and has been for well over a millenia. But rather than address that you attempt to claim that what is absolutely commonly known and a daily use phrase is inaccuate.

I didn't claim anything about the accuracy of your phrase I simply said that sometimes there's more to it.

Extreme dishonesty you say??

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Further Einstien proved that there is absolutely NO way to tell if the earth is turning

? Better not tell Galileo.

25 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I didn't claim anything about the accuracy of your phrase I simply said that sometimes there's more to it.

You did in fact - you claimed that it missed the nuance - which is a factor of accuracy.

In fact it did not.

Extreme dishonesty you say?

Yeah,  And you know that. That's one of the reasons everyone here says you're a liar.  You havne't got an honest bone in your body :) 

9 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You did in fact - you claimed that it missed the nuance - which is a factor of accuracy.

In fact it did not.

So you really are saying it's common knowledge that it's the sun moving relative to the horizon - even though you say Einstein proves you're wrong.

Fascinating how you squirm to dodge yourself like this.

I'm almost afraid to ask but...cite??

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So you really are saying it's common knowledge that it's the sun moving relative to the horizon

Awww look at you - still pretending that the conversation is about sunrises and still trying to pretend that the term "Sunrise" is wrong :)  

Anything to distract from the left wing activists and their violent behavior right now :)

THe left wing is completely violent and dishonest in our society today, and we should be denying entry to anyone from that part of the world right now.  While i get that it's your right to support the targeting of civiilians and the deliberate burning of children, i think most canadians woudl agree we don't need your kind of scum coming to the country

22 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Awww look at you - still pretending that the conversation is about sunrises and still trying to pretend that the term "Sunrise" is wrong

No, you derailed your thread and made it all about you. Your claim that you're correct despite Einstein's proof that you're wrong just begs to be unpacked.

Are you sure you didn't mean to say you're smarter than Einstein?

7 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

In 1948, the UN should have put Israel in Oregon. What possessed them to put it down in the middle east?

Possibly because Oregon isn't the Jew's ancestral homeland? The last time I checked, Jerusalem wasn't in Oregon either. Or perhaps they believed that Jews (like everyone else) should have the right to self-determination? Implying they don't have that right can be seen as discriminatory, and as such can be  both antizionist and antisemitic. Most of the divide between left and right I believe is with the zionist movement. Perhaps that should be the topic of discussion.

39 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No, you derailed your thread in?

Nice try kiddo. THe left wing is completely violent and dishonest in our society today, and we should be denying entry to anyone from that part of the world right now.  While i get that it's your right to support the targeting of civiilians and the deliberate burning of children, i think most canadians woudl agree we don't need your kind of scum coming to the country

Edited by CdnFox

On 11/11/2023 at 6:57 PM, CdnFox said:

I just watched the video and it was sickening.

Did you see that vile loser at 30 seconds in saying that they "had already asked that this be discussed in a closed session"?

Our gov't didn't want the public to know about this....

What a contrast to the days of the Freedom Convoy, when the gov't was actually front and center lying about them every day. The MSM lapped it all up and made it headline news. 

The Freedom Convoy was denigrated 6 ways from Sunday for desecrating monuments (false), waving swastikas and confederate flags everywhere (false), threatening & harassing people (false), being a threat to the gov't (false), and finally attacked by our police, we have protesters attacking members of our gov't and we're hearing crickets from the PMO.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1