Quebec so far this week: • Synagogue firebombed • Imam says Jews should be exterminated • Pro-Palestinian screams "kike" at Jewish student • Professor calls Jewish student "a whore," says go back to Poland • Two Jewish schools hit with gunfire.

CdnFox

On 11/9/2023 at 8:56 PM, CdnFox said:

The antisemitism is out of control.  We see it even on the board here.  The raw hatred of the jews and  "not being able to get past' the past as one poster here put it, how can there ever be peace without one side or the other being wiped out.

Leftists are making society unbearable

1 hour ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

For every racist threat against Jews there is one against Palestinians or Muslims and Arabs in general.

Really. Well lets do a quick count.

The 'threats' is see to the jews, and this isn't a complete list, would be lebanon, hezbolla, gaza and theire elected official party hamas, syria, iran, turkey and yemen.

Which are the threats to muslims again? Excluding other muslims?

The sad truth about this conflict is that a lot of people on both sides have used it to show who they really are.

On that we agree - the number supporting terrorists has been staggering.

On 11/10/2023 at 7:34 PM, DUI_Offender said:

Settle down, before I dominate you.

Still waiting, bigot.

I just got to thinking: contrarian, our resident belligerent drunk leftist, finally quit posting here after being humiliated time and time again by conservatives, right before you started posting here. You're a DUI-Offender and you also talk about dominating people while you spew leftard drivel. 

Honest question: are you contrarian, or did you guys just miss each other here?

In all seriousness, you would have loved him. You could have gotten drunk together, farted some glitter on each other, and lied, laughed, slandered and threatened your way to marital bliss. 

On 11/10/2023 at 2:53 AM, Michael Hardner said:

You can't assume that ethnic tension will continue at some level because the conflicts are situational.

In the two threads about 1) the possibility of Palestinian immigration and 2) islamic violence & bigotry in Quebec, you're here waving your hands to say "Don't be wacist" but you have nothing to offer at all against the argument that the Palestinians are, on average, dangerously violent religious bigots.

If you look around you, there's nothing but proof that these guys are violent religious bigots going way back before 1947. It's not 'situational', it's 'generational'.

This girl isn't even from Palestine, she's from Jordan. She didn't grow up and go to university in "a situation". She was conditioned to be a bigot for reasons which don't impact her personally:

https://nypost.com/2023/11/12/news/upenn-student-who-praised-glorious-hamas-terror-attack-stole-israeli-flag-is-idd/

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

In the two threads about 1) the possibility of Palestinian immigration and 2) islamic violence & bigotry in Quebec, you're here waving your hands to say "Don't be wacist" but you have nothing to offer at all against the argument that the Palestinians are, on average, dangerously violent religious bigots.

If you look around you, there's nothing but proof that these guys are violent religious bigots going way back before 1947. It's not 'situational', it's 'generational'.

This girl isn't even from Palestine, she's from Jordan. She didn't grow up and go to university in "a situation". She was conditioned to be a bigot for reasons which don't impact her personally:

https://nypost.com/2023/11/12/news/upenn-student-who-praised-glorious-hamas-terror-attack-stole-israeli-flag-is-idd/

You say that there was gun fire on a school at night but you think that it is a muslim who did that but there is no evidence of that it could be a jews who did that to keep the medias away from the genocide in Gaza and draw sympathy for Israel, they shouldn't show reports of that on media because it makes people believe that the muslim did that without evidence.

52 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

You say that there was gun fire on a school at night but you think that it is a muslim who did that but there is no evidence of that it could be a jews who did that to keep the medias away from the genocide in Gaza and draw sympathy for Israel, they shouldn't show reports of that on media because it makes people believe that the muslim did that without evidence.

HE didn't say the shooter was muslim.

I wonder why you jumped to the conclusion they were? :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CdnFox said:

lebanon, hezbolla, gaza and theire elected official party hamas, syria, iran, turkey and yemen.

All of these target Israel. If you are Jewish but don't live in Israel you aren't impacted at all.

Not to mention Israel initially backed Hamas in order to break up what was then a secular Palestinian liberation movement. This is like being a German American/Canadian in the 1940s and worrying about what the Red Army is going to do to you.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

All of these target Israel. If you are Jewish but don't live in Israel you aren't impacted at all.

The existance of the jewish homeland impacts ALL jews and jews have noted that for almost a century now.  Doesn't matter where you live.

That's why the jewish state was created.

And further - their people and supporters are targeting people here as well, as we've seen in the news.

Not to mention Israel initially backed Hamas in order to break up what was then a secular Palestinian liberation movement. This is like being a German American/Canadian in the 1940s and worrying about what the Red Army is going to do to you.

Wait ...  your 'job' here was to prove your point that for every group after jews there's ones after muslims ...  are you saying you couldn't come up with EVEN ONE?!?!

SO  - at this point you feel there's NOBODY attacking the muslims, but tonnes of people attacking the jews.

Sounds like the jews could use some support.

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

SO  - at this point you feel there's NOBODY attacking the muslim

You are a liar.

It's one thing to ignore hatred, it's another thing to deny it.

I don't owe Israel support, especially not illegal colonizers of the West Bank and Gaza. It sucks when Jews elsewhere are attacked for Israel's actions, and the people who do so should be brought to justice. It's not gonna guilt trip me into supporting a state that is using their name to commit ethnic cleansing on the Palestinians.

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Still waiting, bigot.

I just got to thinking: contrarian, our resident belligerent drunk leftist, finally quit posting here after being humiliated time and time again by conservatives, right before you started posting here. You're a DUI-Offender and you also talk about dominating people while you spew leftard drivel. 

Honest question: are you contrarian, or did you guys just miss each other here?

In all seriousness, you would have loved him. You could have gotten drunk together, farted some glitter on each other, and lied, laughed, slandered and threatened your way to marital bliss. 

You seem very upset.  Is something wrong?

2 hours ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

You are a liar.

I'm afraid that would make YOU the liar.  that was YOUR posts i was referencing.

It's one thing to ignore hatred, it's another thing to deny it.

And? This has nothing to do with that. You made a statement about hostile groups - and now you can't back it up.

I posted numerous countries and groups threatening israel - you said there were just as many threatening the muslims ,,, but now for some strange reason you can't think of any.

were you lying/? Kinda looking that way.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, DUI_Offender said:

You sound like you may need anger management therapy. Where in Alberta are you?

I can see if there are any resources in your area.

Uh-huh.

It would be a crazy coincidence if one combative, low IQ, drunken leftist left the forum and was just replaced with another combative, low IQ, drunken leftist a month later...  

I don't recall contrarian being a bigot but maybe I forgot, there are so many leftist bigots here now that I'm losing count. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Uh-huh.

It would be a crazy coincidence if one combative, low IQ, drunken leftist left the forum and was just replaced with another combative, low IQ, drunken leftist a month later...  

I don't recall contrarian being a bigot but maybe I forgot, there are so many leftist bigots here now that I'm losing count. 

Calm down.

This is no need for hostility. 

15 hours ago, CdnFox said:

numerous countries and groups threatening israel

There are numerous countries threatening other countries. So?

No official country wants to go outside of Israel and slaughter every Jew they can find.

I thought you would click on those links I embedded of zionist bigots being openly racist, prejudiced and genocidal but you must've thought they were pretty rad.

• Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Canadian_Cavalier said:

There are numerous countries threatening other countries. So?

Are you stupid? were you dropped as a child and now suffer short term memory loss?  YOU brought this up.

No official country wants to go outside of Israel and slaughter every Jew they can find.

You didn't SAY anything about "official countries" or "wanting to slaughter every jew' -  you said  "For every racist threat against Jews there is one against Palestinians or Muslims and Arabs in general. "

I named MANY threats against jews and yes - many of not ALL of those threats would like to see jews everywhere die or suffer. Which one doesn't? And i didn't even get into Isis etc.

And in fact it is recognized widely that taking away the jew homeland IS a threat to all jews for various reasons - that's why they were given one.

So - list all of these threats you mentioned.  You've spent several replies now completely avoiding responding now.

In fact - there really IS no threat against muslims or muslim countries (other than other muslims in some cases).   There may be prejudice around the world here or there, especially after all the terrorist attacks like 911, but Nobody is orgnaized to wipe out muslims.

So. You were completely full of shit and simply can't admit you were wrong apperently.  Otherwise you'd have been able to list which countries or militant groups seek to take actions against muslims as i did with the jews.