Asa Hutchinson "Trumps probably getting convicted next year"

Former Arkansas governor,  Asa Hutchinson, told a MAGA crowd in Florida: 

As someone who's been in the courtroom for over 25 years, as a federal prosecutor, and also in defending some of the most serious federal criminal cases, I can say that there is a significant likelihood that Donald Trump will be found guilty by a jury on a felony offense next year,”.

While I fully agree with Asa's prediction, Donald's MAGA cultists in attendance didn't like it one iota.

They bood like whimpering children.

Watch the video. It's heartwarming.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/asa-hutchinson-booed-predicting-significant-211007189.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjy7NLs86uCAxXXiO4BHTOKBIgQFnoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw2NUBbjcCVZyXAeOB9aIYI_

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Former Arkansas governor,  Asa Hutchinson, told a MAGA crowd in Florida: 

As someone who's been in the courtroom for over 25 years, as a federal prosecutor, and also in defending some of the most serious federal criminal cases, I can say that there is a significant likelihood that Donald Trump will be found guilty by a jury on a felony offense next year,”.

While I fully agree with Asa's prediction, Donald's MAGA cultists in attendance didn't like it one iota.

They bood like whimpering children.

Watch the video. It's heartwarming.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/asa-hutchinson-booed-predicting-significant-211007189.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjy7NLs86uCAxXXiO4BHTOKBIgQFnoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw2NUBbjcCVZyXAeOB9aIYI_

So - here's how that works barbs :)

If you REALLY believed it, you wouldn't feel the need to say that. You'd just let them stew and rub it in when it happens :)

Frankly i think the election will come before any decisions are made in court - but whatever.  But clearly YOU feel he's going to get away with it and you're trying to desperately convince yourself while you convince others.

LOL -  careful - if you let trump stay  in your head THAT much your brain might get searched for documents by the FBI :) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, West said:

Isn't that the wierdo who thinks you should feed children puberty blockers and medically castrate them if they are a girl who likes Tonka trucks?

Are you the weirdo who doesn't even know how to spell it?

And believes s/he is an expert on human sexuality but continually displays COMPLETE IGNORANCE about it. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, robosmith said:

So here's how it REALLY works CndFckWad: a

HAHAHAHA -  oh dear,  triggered commie is triggered :)

LOL - kid, we both know if you believed that you wouldn't get so emotionally wound up.

So looks like you and Barbie BOTH have serious doubts about him going to jail next year :)   IS that because you've been saying he's going to go to jail for one thing or another for 7 years now and it hasn't happened? Is that what's causing you to doubt now? I could certainly understand that :)

45 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

HAHAHAHA -  oh dear,  triggered commie is triggered :)

LOL - kid, we both know if you believed that you wouldn't get so emotionally wound up.

So looks like you and Barbie BOTH have serious doubts about him going to jail next year :)   IS that because you've been saying he's going to go to jail for one thing or another for 7 years now and it hasn't happened? Is that what's causing you to doubt now? I could certainly understand that :)

You don't understand ANYTHING which you continually display here: ^Just IGNORANCE and ARROGANCE.

I have a minimal doubt about Trump being convicted of at least one of the 91 FELONY INDICTMENTS.

Also a good chance he will spend a night in jail for his continual contempt of court.

9 hours ago, West said:

Isn't that the wierdo who thinks you should feed children puberty blockers and medically castrate them if they are a girl who likes Tonka trucks?

Citation?

Oh... That's right, you are to f__king incompetent to post proof of your claims.

Your what we used to call a " mental midget". That terminology is no longer acceptable. So now your just " profoundly stupid".

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

You don't understand ANYTHING

I understand everything  :) Thats why you get so frustrated.

I have a minimal doubt about Trump being convicted

You are petrified he won't be. Your whole life will be ruined if he isn't,  and it's 'been 7 years of being disappointed.

You're scared he'll get elected, become president, blow all this stuff off and walk away scott free with another 4 years in office. :)

I get why - for 7 years you've been insisting that he's going to get arrested and convicted next week - and it just never happened. What if it's the same this time?  OOOOOooooooo.

It's not like you're all that hard to read bud.  You're a very simple person. If someone can figure out ikea instructions, they sure as heck can read you.  :)  

You say the stupidest things.

Well you have to write for your audience :)

I agree with Asa here.....

I think he's going to be convinced and I think he's guilty as f__k.

You're clearly petrified he won't. For the same reasons robodolt is.

You understand now half wit?

I understood to begin  with. You're petrified that trump will delay or dodge the charges and win the next election and make them go away, and you'll have 4 more years of trump which in your mind is the end of the world as you know it.  So you're trying to comfort yourself by posting this stuff like a mantra - "trump will get convicted trump will get convicted oh god let trump get convicted"

Fact is he's got a very good chance of dodging it. Which is what's got your weenie bent

Citation?

Oh... That's right, you are to f__king incompetent to post proof of your claims.

Your what we used to call a " mental midget". That terminology is no longer acceptable. So now your just " profoundly stupid".

I don't need a citation to ask a question dumb ass

1 hour ago, West said:

I don't need a citation to ask a question dumb ass

You questioned whether the guy promotes castrating children (without a citation) you moronic buffoon.

Being as stupid as you are, do you find it difficult to handle everyday tasks, like washing and clothing yourself?

You are just a profoundly stupid person and that stupidity falls out onto the page each time you type.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

30 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You claimed the guy promotes castrating children (without a citation) you moronic buffoon.

Uhhh - no, no he didn't

@West asked... "Isn't that the wierdo who thinks you should feed children puberty blockers and medically castrate them if they are a girl who likes Tonka trucks? "

That's literally what a "question" is.  He didn't make a claim. A claim is something else  :)

Impressive - it only took you 4 posts to look like a complete m0r0n who's unable to comprehend basic english.  Usually you manage to conceal that fact for at least 6 :) 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Uhhh - no, no he didn't

@West asked... "Isn't that the wierdo who thinks you should feed children puberty blockers and medically castrate them if they are a girl who likes Tonka trucks? "

That's literally what a "question" is.  He didn't make a claim. A claim is something else  :)

Impressive - it only took you 4 posts to look like a complete m0r0n who's unable to comprehend basic english.  Usually you manage to conceal that fact for at least 6 :) 

Good catch.

I've modified my response to appease you.

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The weirdo? Isn't half the demonrat population in the same boat?

No, it's only half of the right winger population that falls for that simplistic and wholly inaccurate description of solutions to sexual dysphoria suffering.

Of course we don't expect random Canucks to care about a complex medical/psychological problems and potential solutions, let alone understand those solutions.

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

You don't understand ANYTHING which you continually display here: ^Just IGNORANCE and ARROGANCE.

I have a minimal doubt about Trump being convicted of at least one of the 91 FELONY INDICTMENTS.

Also a good chance he will spend a night in jail for his continual contempt of court.

You must still be stuck in that Iron Maiden having difficulty typing. Try disabling the cap lock key.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

The far right pinheads here just can't comprehend, with 91 felony charges looming in multiple cases, chances are high that Donald will be convicted of a felony next year.

And no amount of angry whinging can change that.

Well you're right that no amount of angry whinging will change the truth. So maybe stop that. :)

Your post really suggests you don't know how law works or what you're talking about. Someone said something you like so you're behaving like they're the only authority on it for no better reason than "Muh feels".

However- the number of charges isn't relevant.  The number of indictments is - and that's 4.

Three out of the 4 are extremely complicated and delicate. Delaying them is extremely easy to do. And the political pressure not to rush them and appear as though you're trying to use the courts to suppress a political opponent is massive.

the fourth one shouldn't be too hard to push off, and it's pretty small potatoes anyway. It has nothing to do with politics. And it's a bit of a stretch. Lets face it - they threw every single thing at him they could right down to jaywalking, but most of that won't stick.

The most serious threat to him - the documents - isn't likely to happen next year.

Anything's possible but i think you'll be sitting at the end of 2024 without any convictions just yet, or if there are it'll be for minor things and no jail time and it'll just boost his popularity and 'bad boy' image even more.  If he wins in 2024 all this goes away, and if he doesn't then i suspect he'll have a hell of a fight in 2025.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

The most serious threat to him - the documents - 

Donald and his co-conspirators hatched and implemented a plan to install fraudulent electors in multiple states.

IMHO, this is the most devastating charge against him.

With 91 felony charges, it's a crap shoot guessing which one (or multiples) will sink him.

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

Donald and his co-conspirators hatched and implemented a plan to install fraudulent electors in multiple states.

That is really thin. I know that's the narrative but from a criminal defense point of view it's REALLY thin. Remember - trump doesn't have to prove his case, the prosecutor has to prove theirs and prove it beyond reasonable doubt. And a huge amount of it hinges on intent. And that's VERY hard to prove.

As an example all they have to say is 'at the time we DID beleive there was voter fraud and the actions were not fraudulent".  Ok - even if they are wrong how do you PROVE they knew they were wrong? How do you PROVE that trump specifically didn't believe there was voter fraud? He's STILL saying he does, he's been consistent from beginning to end.

There are other problems with it too.  So that's a challenging one to win. And once again - it's not hard to wind up delaying it.

6 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

With 91 felony charges, it's a crap shoot guessing which one (or multiples) will sink him.

Not really. As mentioned the number is completely irrelevant adn you show your lack of knowledge on the issue repeating it.  There's 4 indictments - and if one gets put on hold alllllll of the charges associated get put on hold with it.