The Dems' Long and Current Ties to Terrorist Orgs and Ant-Semitism

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

You still rely on hearsay for most of what you state are facts. 

You sick, lying piece of shit. I cited Rosemary Collyer's own quotes. The Justice Dep't. There's not even a molecule of doubt about a single thing that I said about the FBI.

I do my own research.

Exactly. You're ignoring what the justice dep't says and looking in your own ass for clues.

I do agree that at least ONE former FBI agent altered ONE email. 

OMG you're a slow f'ing learner.

They were all informed by email before the first warrant application. They withheld that info from the FISA court. 

After the 3rd application was granted, Page went public about his ties to the CIA, so the FBI had to confirm that one way or the other for the 4th warrant. That's when Clinesmith altered the email, so that it stated "Page is NOT a CIA asset" to contradict Page's public statement.

If you've gone to the trouble to "investigate" this, then you know what I said is true, you just want to try to minimize this so you're trying to get away with making false statements which mitigate the circumstances around THE FBI'S CONSTANTS STREAM OF LIES AND CRIMES. 

I have seen nothing traceable to a reputable fact gathering agency or organization that even implies many members of the FBI are interfering in elections,

Yes you have. It was the FBI that told the MSM and Big Tech outlets that "Russian disinformation about a laptop will be coming out". That was THEIR OWN stated reason for banning people from social media for telling the truth. 

The FBI had the laptop in teir possession for 11 months at that time. They knew that literally every single thing that was said about Hunter and Joe was true. 

The whole Russian collusion farce was done to influence elections. 

that is just MAGA domestic deliberate lying to try and convince America to refund one of our principle lines of national defense. 

The FBI is not interested in national defence - they are a political entity.

In fact I think we should augment the FBI and the Secret Service to ferret out spies and  enemy agents among us who are deliberately creating stories and civil unrest to try and weaken our national defense. 

If anyone was doing that, you'd be locked up. 

32 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

I don’t think Eisenhower’s testimony can be lightly dismissed by anybody: 

And this is quite the opener too. A crucial element was the imminent arrival of the Soviet Army in Japan:

https://www.wagingpeace.org/the-decision-to-bomb-hiroshima/

I think you're trying to derail the thread because you're not looking so good with your arguments.

Nice try.

1 hour ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Hold on, I didn’t say that it was all about money. Omar said that. I said that a lot of money was spent trying to defeat her in a Democratic primary. Clearly, elections aren’t all about money because she won last time out. But money matters a lot. 

Hold on you DID use the blood libel term.

And - you still refuse to answer the question.

once again demonstrating you're dishonest and not interested in actual discussion.

Seeing as you obviously want to answer 'yes' but don't feel comfortable doing so where people can see, why don't we move on to another question. As a left wing person yourself, why do  YOU think it is that the left is so pro-palestine and anti israel?

40 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Hold on you DID use the blood libel term.

And - you still refuse to answer the question.

once again demonstrating you're dishonest and not interested in actual discussion.

Seeing as you obviously want to answer 'yes' but don't feel comfortable doing so where people can see, why don't we move on to another question. As a left wing person yourself, why do  YOU think it is that the left is so pro-palestine and anti israel?

Start again. What did I say exactly that you object to - quote my words - and then explain why you think it is a ‘blood libel’? See below about the use of the slang word Benjamin for hundred dollar bills. I have bolded the relevant text for you:

What Is a C-Note? 

"C-note" is a slang term for a $100 banknote in U.S. currency. The "C" in C-note refers to the Roman numeral for 100, which was printed on $100 bills, and it can also refer to a century. The term came to prominence in the 1920s and 1930s, and it was popularized in a number of gangster films.

KEY TAKEAWAYS

• "C-note" is slang for a $100 bill.
  • The term was derived from the Roman numeral "C" for 100.
  • The $100 bill once had a capital "C" in its upper-left corner.

Understanding C-Notes 

"C-note" is used less frequently in contemporary slang, and it has been replaced by "Benjamin." This term comes from Benjamin Franklin, one of the founding fathers of the U.S., whose portrait is on the front of the $100 banknote. Other slang terms for a $100 bill are, therefore, "Franklins" and "Bens."

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/c-note.asp#:~:text="C-note" is used,front of the %24100 banknote.

I don’t think you understand why Omar got into trouble for her remark. You’re looking at the wrong part of the sentence. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

2 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Start again. What did I say exactly that you object to - quote my words - and then explain why you think it is a ‘blood libel’?

repeat your anti semetic remarks you mean.  The ones you actualy noted rashida said that caused that kafuffle - so i know you're aware it's antisemetic.

The word "negro" appears in several legitimate texts as well but calling someone a 'n*gger' is still racist.

This is why nobody takes the left seriously.   You can't even have an adult conversation. You very deliberately use a term you very clearly know is racist based on the context you used it in, then pretend innocence and fake shock.  "I don't understand - how is N*gger racist?!?! I'm just refering to black people... "

I'm sure these cheap debate tricks work great at the preschool. Not so much here.

When your argumetns get ignored in the future over subjects that matter to you, such as gun control, the cbc, social programs, funding cuts etc etc.  just remember - you had the chance to have open and honest dialogues and you chose not to.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CdnFox said:

repeat your anti semetic remarks you mean.  The ones you actualy noted rashida said that caused that kafuffle - so i know you're aware it's antisemetic.

The word "negro" appears in several legitimate texts as well but calling someone a 'n*gger' is still racist.

This is why nobody takes the left seriously.   You can't even have an adult conversation. You very deliberately use a term you very clearly know is racist based on the context you used it in, then pretend innocence and fake shock.  "I don't understand - how is N*gger racist?!?! I'm just refering to black people... "

I'm sure these cheap debate tricks work great at the preschool. Not so much here.

When your argumetns get ignored in the future over subjects that matter to you, such as gun control, the cbc, social programs, funding cuts etc etc.  just remember - you had the chance to have open and honest dialogues and you chose not to.

Firstly, my statements regarding the spending activities of one group of organizations were not libel because they were based on fact which I demonstrated with links. Secondly, they were certainly not a blood libel. To accuse me of a blood libel is utterly false.

10 hours ago, CdnFox said:

This is how the Libbies argue. They play word games then feign innocence and plausible deniability.

Bush did a lot of that. So did Billy-Boy. Biden is doing it right now. Trump probably is too. It's stinks. Everyone knows and recognizes the word games and the meaning. Yet people will accept these thin veils.

Diplomats live on this game.

I've always found the practice distasteful. 

3 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Firstly, my statements regarding the spending activities of one group of organizations were not libel because they were based on fact which I demonstrated with links. Secondly, they were certainly not a blood libel. To accuse me of a blood libel is utterly false.

Firstly, your use of the term 'benjamins' in that context is not an accident or coincidence espeically as you reference rashida and secondly it absolutely is a blood libel literally by definition as her use of it was seen to be as well. 

Again - your childish antics and fake protestations of "wut? Me say bad thing?"  might be effective  on children but if you think you're fooling adults with it you're very sadly mistaken.

And as final proof  - you still can't answer the simple questions asked.  which means you're deliberately being " accidentally anti semetic" to distract from the discussion.

What a kind of person you must be. Your parents should be arrested for bringing you up like this.

(oh - and to save us some time, your next line will be 'what was the question again?".  Go ahead - prove you're a lying sack and ask it :)  )

Edited by CdnFox

41 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

This is how the Libbies argue. They play word games then feign innocence and plausible deniability.

No shit. It's the same 4 or 5 debate tricks with them constantly, followed by whining about how we can't have rational conversations anymore.

@SpankyMcFarland  obviously thinks he's being clever - but all that kind of thing really does is cause people to lose respect for him as a person, his opinions as valid and the left wing in general.  It broadens the gap instead of bringing people together and division and hatred is all the left has these days,

Bush did a lot of that. So did Billy-Boy. Biden is doing it right now. Trump probably is too. It's stinks. Everyone knows and recognizes the word games and the meaning. Yet people will accept these thin veils.

Diplomats live on this game.

I've always found the practice distasteful. 

It appeals to the weak minded, So you see it on the left quite a bit. But no matter what side it's on it should be called out. It's childish.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

No shit. It's the same 4 or 5 debate tricks with them constantly, followed by whining about how we can't have rational conversations anymore.

@SpankyMcFarland  obviously thinks he's being clever - but all that kind of thing really does is cause people to lose respect for him as a person, his opinions as valid and the left wing in general.  It broadens the gap instead of bringing people together and division and hatred is all the left has these days,

It appeals to the weak minded, So you see it on the left quite a bit. But no matter what side it's on it should be called out. It's childish.

I enjoy watching Forbes on youtubie. It's good to watch the contrast between the 2 sides and the hypocrisy of those who followed Pelosi to the depths power abuse.

Now they're getting some of their own mud in the eye and don't like it. Boo hoo  hoo. 

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You sick, lying piece of shit. I cited Rosemary Collyer's own quotes. The Justice Dep't. There's not even a molecule of doubt about a single thing that I said about the FBI.

Exactly. You're ignoring what the justice dep't says and looking in your own ass for clues.

OMG you're a slow f'ing learner.

They were all informed by email before the first warrant application. They withheld that info from the FISA court. 

After the 3rd application was granted, Page went public about his ties to the CIA, so the FBI had to confirm that one way or the other for the 4th warrant. That's when Clinesmith altered the email, so that it stated "Page is NOT a CIA asset" to contradict Page's public statement.

If you've gone to the trouble to "investigate" this, then you know what I said is true, you just want to try to minimize this so you're trying to get away with making false statements which mitigate the circumstances around THE FBI'S CONSTANTS STREAM OF LIES AND CRIMES. 

Yes you have. It was the FBI that told the MSM and Big Tech outlets that "Russian disinformation about a laptop will be coming out". That was THEIR OWN stated reason for banning people from social media for telling the truth. 

The FBI had the laptop in teir possession for 11 months at that time. They knew that literally every single thing that was said about Hunter and Joe was true. 

The whole Russian collusion farce was done to influence elections. 

The FBI is not interested in national defence - they are a political entity.

If anyone was doing that, you'd be locked up. 

" the FBI's constant stream of lies and crimes" which is inaccurate . one case does not make a " stream". Hearsay does not make " evidence".  You need to take some courses in criminal law.

3 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

" the FBI's constant stream of lies and crimes" which is inaccurate .

It's what Rosemary Collyer said, dude. I showed you her quote, and she knows better than anyone else on earth. 

You know that FBI members who signed off on 4 warrants were made aware of the fact that Page was a CIA asset BEFORE THE FIRST FISA WARRANT APPLICATION. 

What does: "They frequently made claims which were unsupported or contradicted by evidence in their possession" mean to you?

one case does not make a " stream".

And it's not "just one case". It is the biggest case the FBI has ever worked on. It makes Al Capone look like a local hbcap stealing ring.

All of their top officials were highly involved in it. They were making public statements about it.

Those statements were, for all intents and purposes, ALL false. 

Zero actual evidence. The main suspect wasn't even a suspect at all. 

Plus there's the laptop incident. The FBI were the ones who told social media co's and MSM outlets that the laptop was Russian disinformation when they knew it was 100% legit. 

Hearsay does not make " evidence".  You need to take some courses in criminal law.

What 'hearsay' are you talking about? I quoted Rosemary Collyer - she's a primary source of information. She's THE primary source of information. She's the judge that was given the mushroom treatment - the FBI kept her in the dark for 3 years and fed her bullshit. Somehow, after all this, you still believe that bullshit. Attaboy cas. You just keep lying like that and you'll get a job with the Demonrats.

20 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Firstly, your use of the term 'benjamins' in that context is not an accident or coincidence espeically as you reference rashida and secondly it absolutely is a blood libel literally by definition as her use of it was seen to be as well. 

Again - your childish antics and fake protestations of "wut? Me say bad thing?"  might be effective  on children but if you think you're fooling adults with it you're very sadly mistaken.

And as final proof  - you still can't answer the simple questions asked.  which means you're deliberately being " accidentally anti semetic" to distract from the discussion.

What a kind of person you must be. Your parents should be arrested for bringing you up like this.

(oh - and to save us some time, your next line will be 'what was the question again?".  Go ahead - prove you're a lying sack and ask it :)  )

I can answer any question you ask. But you have to ask it. 

Instead of answering my arguments and facts, which you seem unable to do, you resort to screams of racism. And I thought that was only the tactic of woke leftist crybabies?

AIPAC and its affiliates are massively funding the opponents of Israel’s critics, including Jews like Andy Levin who was defeated this way. That’s is what I allege. Do you deny it? 

https://theintercept.com/2022/08/02/michigan-primary-andy-levin-results-aipac/

21 hours ago, CdnFox said:

This is what blood libel is BTW.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Many Jews object to it being used in any other context. It’s a serious charge, defamatory if false. If you honestly believed I had done it, you should have reported my post. I would advise you not to repeat it falsely again. 

Firstly, I didn’t entirely agree with Omar’s comment, which you brought up. Secondly, you need to educate yourself on what it means in contemporary usage:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It's_All_About_the_Benjamins

Any reasonable review of my comment, a response to your comment, will show I was referring to money there, which has been what I’ve been talking about since then on this thread.  

On 11/13/2023 at 6:05 PM, WestCanMan said:

It's what Rosemary Collyer said, dude. I showed you her quote, and she knows better than anyone else on earth. 

You know that FBI members who signed off on 4 warrants were made aware of the fact that Page was a CIA asset BEFORE THE FIRST FISA WARRANT APPLICATION. 

What does: "They frequently made claims which were unsupported or contradicted by evidence in their possession" mean to you?

And it's not "just one case". It is the biggest case the FBI has ever worked on. It makes Al Capone look like a local hbcap stealing ring.

All of their top officials were highly involved in it. They were making public statements about it.

Those statements were, for all intents and purposes, ALL false. 

Zero actual evidence. The main suspect wasn't even a suspect at all. 

Plus there's the laptop incident. The FBI were the ones who told social media co's and MSM outlets that the laptop was Russian disinformation when they knew it was 100% legit. 

What 'hearsay' are you talking about? I quoted Rosemary Collyer - she's a primary source of information. She's THE primary source of information. She's the judge that was given the mushroom treatment - the FBI kept her in the dark for 3 years and fed her bullshit. Somehow, after all this, you still believe that bullshit. Attaboy cas. You just keep lying like that and you'll get a job with the Demonrats.

I researched this again via Politico and find some of your commentary regarding whether or not the FBI in the Carter Page inquiries in 2019 can be fully trusted but I also note that retired Judge College no longer has access to government information in anything later so I will have to go with my earlier research in finding just one current instance , but he f your comment is intended to indicate further specific years and individual cases I could be perhaps persuaded if you give specific quotes and cites so I can read them and any opposing legal comments made about them at that time in order to make an informed decision on my opinion. 

On 11/14/2023 at 6:21 AM, SpankyMcFarland said:

I can answer any question you ask. But you have to ask it.

You did answer and your answer was very obvious.  to everyone.

I get that you find it amusing to blood libel an ethnic group like that and then pretend ignorance. The left does love its gaslighting.  I'm afraid nobody here is stupid enough to buy your song and dance.

15 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

I researched this again via Politico and find some of your commentary regarding whether or not the FBI in the Carter Page inquiries in 2019 can be fully trusted

Some of it...?

What part did you find to be inaccurate?

And you gotta admit, it has taken you a really long time to get to this point, especially after just telling me that I've been wrong this whole time. 

It's no small topic. Isn't it weird that the MSM has completely ignored it? Were there other instances where the FBI exhibited such blatantly sleazy/criminal/political behaviour and the media just didn't tell us about it? 

Doesn't it look like the end of democracy when the FBI can behave like that an dthe media will sweep it under the rug?

but I also note that retired Judge College no longer has access to government information in anything later

Ummmm, so she was basically a whistleblower and now she's out of the loop? Did she reach retirement age or was she shelved? 

I notice that Kevin Clinesmith still has lis license to practice law...

so I will have to go with my earlier research in finding just one current instance , but he f your comment is intended to indicate further specific years and individual cases I could be perhaps persuaded if you give specific quotes and cites so I can read them and any opposing legal comments made about them at that time in order to make an informed decision on my opinion. 

This isn't "just one instance".

This is "an instance of the FBI, from the very top of the organization on down, behaving like a mafia crime family". The FBI should never resemble a crime family.  

You might want to look at why the first two suspects in the Whitmer kidnapping case (FBI October surprise #1 in 2020) got off using an entrapment defence, and how much evidence from the first trial was banned from the subsequent trials in order to get guilty verdicts in those ones. 

You might want to look into all the things that went into getting the laptop story banned from social media (FBI October surprise #2 in 2020).

Both of those things happened right before the last federal election. Their ramifications on the election were immense.

And if you're in the spirit of checking into things, maybe look up "TNI" - the "Trusted News Initiative". https://cbc.radio-canada.ca/en/media-centre/trusted-news-charter-fight-disinformation

Why would the BBC, CBC, Google, FB, Reuters, AP, European Broadcasting Union, WashPo, NYT etc get together to get their stories straight?

When was the last time that you saw people sitting around conspiring to get their story straight when they weren't lying?

Their first major narratives that they worked on together were 1) the origin of covid/BSL4 lab story and 2) the laptop story. In both instances the MSM went all-out to defame and slander anyone who dared counter their narrative. Social media bans were wide out in the open: even the NYPost was banned from social media. And in the end they were dead wrong about both issues.

In the instance of the origin of covid, it wasn't even about the right to say "IT DEFINITELY CAME FROM THE BSL4 LAB!", it was about 'the ability to even discuss the BSL4 lab as a possibility'.

Looking back now, knowing that Fauci funded GOF research there, doesn't it seem like a huge conflict of interest for him to be the guy on national TV saying "We know that covid originated from a wetmarket where a bat and a pangolin...."?

It wasn't a case of "We now know...". It was a case of "Please dear God, don't let it be my fault..." It is arguably the biggest conflict of interest in the history of the world for Fauci to say "It was this" without acknowledging that there was another distinct possibly in which he was culprit #1. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2023 at 9:52 AM, WestCanMan said:

Some of it...?

What part did you find to be inaccurate?

And you gotta admit, it has taken you a really long time to get to this point, especially after just telling me that I've been wrong this whole time. 

It's no small topic. Isn't it weird that the MSM has completely ignored it? Were there other instances where the FBI exhibited such blatantly sleazy/criminal/political behaviour and the media just didn't tell us about it? 

Doesn't it look like the end of democracy when the FBI can behave like that an dthe media will sweep it under the rug?

Ummmm, so she was basically a whistleblower and now she's out of the loop? Did she reach retirement age or was she shelved? 

I notice that Kevin Clinesmith still has lis license to practice law...

This isn't "just one instance".

This is "an instance of the FBI, from the very top of the organization on down, behaving like a mafia crime family". The FBI should never resemble a crime family.  

You might want to look at why the first two suspects in the Whitmer kidnapping case (FBI October surprise #1 in 2020) got off using an entrapment defence, and how much evidence from the first trial was banned from the subsequent trials in order to get guilty verdicts in those ones. 

You might want to look into all the things that went into getting the laptop story banned from social media (FBI October surprise #2 in 2020).

Both of those things happened right before the last federal election. Their ramifications on the election were immense.

And if you're in the spirit of checking into things, maybe look up "TNI" - the "Trusted News Initiative". https://cbc.radio-canada.ca/en/media-centre/trusted-news-charter-fight-disinformation

Why would the BBC, CBC, Google, FB, Reuters, AP, European Broadcasting Union, WashPo, NYT etc get together to get their stories straight?

When was the last time that you saw people sitting around conspiring to get their story straight when they weren't lying?

Their first major narratives that they worked on together were 1) the origin of covid/BSL4 lab story and 2) the laptop story. In both instances the MSM went all-out to defame and slander anyone who dared counter their narrative. Social media bans were wide out in the open: even the NYPost was banned from social media. And in the end they were dead wrong about both issues.

In the instance of the origin of covid, it wasn't even about the right to say "IT DEFINITELY CAME FROM THE BSL4 LAB!", it was about 'the ability to even discuss the BSL4 lab as a possibility'.

Looking back now, knowing that Fauci funded GOF research there, doesn't it seem like a huge conflict of interest for him to be the guy on national TV saying "We know that covid originated from a wetmarket where a bat and a pangolin...."?

It wasn't a case of "We now know...". It was a case of "Please dear God, don't let it be my fault..." It is arguably the biggest conflict of interest in the history of the world for Fauci to say "It was this" without acknowledging that there was another distinct possibly in which he was culprit #1. 

Sorry, been fighting the flu, and Covid is problem here lately also , making time for this forum unfortunately has been difficult.  in re all your content, I will just take your word for it for now and go back to bed. 

• Like 1

Here's the long and the short of it.

The Democrat party does have historical ties to the Klan. One could argue they still serve the same purpose. 

The FBI and DOJ are indeed corrupt. There is plenty of evidence to support that supposition. 

What I'd like to see, is an investigation into Barry's role in corrupting American justice.

Edited by Nationalist

On 11/27/2023 at 5:11 AM, Nationalist said:

Here's the long and the short of it.

The Democrat party does have historical ties to the Klan. One could argue they still serve the same purpose. 

The FBI and DOJ are indeed corrupt. There is plenty of evidence to support that supposition. 

What I'd like to see, is an investigation into Barry's role in corrupting American justice.

What I would like to see is this alleged "evidence" you claim there is " plenty" of to support your claim that "the FBI and DOJ are indeed corrupt". By that I mean ACTUAL evidence not hearsay or the MAGA fallback position of " everybody knows"  because that only proves you can talk through your hat, nothing else.  Lets see say twenty RECENT  examples , say 2013-2023, of this called " proof". 

12 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

What I would like to see is this alleged "evidence" you claim there is " plenty" of to support your claim that "the FBI and DOJ are indeed corrupt". By that I mean ACTUAL evidence not hearsay or the MAGA fallback position of " everybody knows"  because that only proves you can talk through your hat, nothing else.  Lets see say twenty RECENT  examples , say 2013-2023, of this called " proof". 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/06/politics/fbi-indictment-mcgonigal-former-agents-shocked/index.html

That took 10 seconds. Want me to spend 10 more?

On 10/26/2023 at 1:25 PM, WestCanMan said:

https://time.com/6325590/america-terrorist-movement-ku-klux-klan-history/

Even liberal Time magazine acknowledges that the KKK functioned as the military arm of the Democrat party:

From https://www.newsweek.com/why-wont-joe-biden-repudiate-anti-semitic-democrats-opinion-1538639:

Even though the Dems try/pretend to distance themselves from the KKK now, they are still allied with BLM and Antifa, which are both virulent anti-Semitic groups.

Joe Biden:

Prominent anti-Semites in the party include Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlab, Maxine Waters, Keith Ellison, James Clyburn, and Barack "Farrakhan's pal" Obama.

Senator Byrd, the longest-serving Dem ever, used to be a Grand Cyclops. 

The Dems are absolutely rife with Anti-Semites, and openly anti-Semitic haters feature prominently at Dem conventions and rallies. 

Blah blah blah. 
You whine that the long-dead Byrd was a Klansman but you don’t care that Trump’s daddy was arrested at a Klan rally. Pot calling kettle black. 

But I don’t care about who did what in the 1930’s.  What matters is today, and right now, today, Joe Biden is standing behind Israel.  That’s what counts. 

There are Republican and Democrat extremists like MTG and Rashida who are unquestionably anti-Semites and anti-Israel.  

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

Blah blah blah. 
You whine that the long-dead Byrd was a Klansman but you don’t care that Trump’s daddy was arrested at a Klan rally. Pot calling kettle black. 

But I don’t care about who did what in the 1930’s.  What matters is today, and right now, today, Joe Biden is standing behind Israel.  That’s what counts. 

There are Republican and Democrat extremists like MTG and Rashida who are unquestionably anti-Semites and anti-Israel.  

What a loser lol.

1. You're equating a "proud" KKK leader of several decades, through the Civil Rights era, with a guy who was in an area where there was a riot 100 years ago, and wasn't even charged with yelling of jaywalking. I can't believe you put your name on that stupid comment.
  2. Biden's anti-marijuana policies incarcerated more blacks than all the racist cops of the south combined in the whole history of the US. He's arguably as bad as Byrd. 
  3. Biden's weakness and stupidity were the main catalysts for both of the major wars that we're witnessing right now. 
  4. FYI Greene is the exact opposite of a Hamas supporter. She actually wants to deport their supporters, genius. Tlaib and Greene are at opposite ends of the spectrum here.

I swear that you just come here to prove how dumb you are sometimes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1