Far left Democrat recently known for pushing the false Kavanaugh rape hoax Diane Feinstein is dead

33 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They had to prop her up at a recent vote, and one of her aides even had to tell her how to vote: "Just say 'aye'."

Biden is right there, at the same stage of life. 

The Dems don't need thinking politicians, just automatons to vote in lock step with "THE PARTY". The party is all. 

You're lying. Feinstein is 10 years older than Joe. And she's done plenty of "thinking," in her long and storied career.

Let us know when Joe gets us into WWII with Russia as predicted by Trump, k? LMAO

㊙️ we beat Hitler in WWII 70 years ago. Duh

17 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

"this is trump's fault"

-Dems, probably.

^"This is YOUR FAULT" -everyone definitely

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Decent people show respect for the dead, and if they have nothing nice to say, they say nothing.

Once again the right wingers crawl out of their trailer homes to show us how disgusting they are.  

Rriiiiight.  The left in this very thread, including you, make all kinds of snide comments when a conservative passes.  Shall we check the comments of you lefties when Limbaugh passed?

Hypocrites.

12 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Rriiiiight.  The left in this very thread, including you, make all kinds of snide comments when a conservative passes.  Shall we check the comments of you lefties when Limbaugh passed?

Hypocrites.

You're talking to a POSTER who was NOT POSTING HERE (as I was not) when Limbaugh passed, so go ahead and check.

However, the difference between Limbaugh and Feinstein is VAST. 

Limbaugh LIED EVERYDAY for a living. FWIW, I don't believe he was stupid enough to believe he was telling the truth.

Like Trump, he told his RUBES what they wanted to hear. It was clearly entertainment; NOT journalism.

Feinstein represented HER CONSTITUENTS in the Senate. VAST DIFFERENCE. 

42 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You're talking to a POSTER who was NOT POSTING HERE (as I was not) when Limbaugh passed, so go ahead and check.

Limbaugh LIED EVERYDAY for a living. FWIW, I don't believe he was stupid enough to believe he was telling the truth.

Like Trump, he told his RUBES what they wanted to hear. It was clearly entertainment; NOT journalism.

Oh, well that explains it!  Let me call the wasaahmbulence for you…

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Oh, well that explains it!  Let me call the wasaahmbulence for you…

Don't bother. I was not at all influenced by Limbaugh's LIES, but I'm sure MANY WERE.

In fact I once started a thread on another site titled: "Trump is channeling Limbaugh"

Based on the premise that Trump understood what made Limbaugh so popular and emulated his OUTLANDISH LIES.

Meanwhile all you do is mock extreme dishonesty. ?

How do you live with yourself? Self-medication?

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

"I did NOT celebrate the death of that conservative.  I coudln't because i wasn't here -  SO LET ME DO SO NOW! YAY HE"S DEAD!"

You're a class act roboclown ;)

I think everyone - left, right, and center - can agree on how horrible she was. We’ve got to remove these kind of foul tumors from the Democratic Party if it is to regain health. People like Bob Menendez and Biden and Kamala Harris need to be cut out too.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/09/29/yes-the-biden-impeachment-hearing-presented-evidence-of-corruption-lots-of-it/

And let’s not forget the Pritzker family.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2013/5/19/1210299/-Penny-Pritzker-as-an-example-of-the-criminality-of-our-elites

If you refuse to criticize these corrupt clowns you are part of the problem.

Edited by Mako

4 hours ago, Mako said:

Sure, Fair enough.  Criticizing is fine.  Being happy they're dead on the other hand would not  be.  Like her or hate her we dehumanize ourselves when we revel in the death of others.  We can be happy she's no longer an influence in politcs without celebrating her death right'?

28 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sure, Fair enough.  Criticizing is fine.  Being happy they're dead on the other hand would not  be.  Like her or hate her we dehumanize ourselves when we revel in the death of others.  We can be happy she's no longer an influence in politcs without celebrating her death right'?

I think she has certainly stood for some things which are vile and homicidal in nature. 

I'm not going to sugar coat it to be polite  

Now as a Christian I wish she would've changed her ways in this life. But she didn't 

1 hour ago, West said:

I think she has certainly stood for some things which are vile and homicidal in nature. 

I'm not going to sugar coat it to be polite  

Now as a Christian I wish she would've changed her ways in this life. But she didn't 

It’s funny how the left has so little interest in questioning what their side does.  In this case, why was Feinstein still working when she had clearly lost the mental capacity to do so well before 90 years of age!

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2023/09/29/congress/judiciary-replacement-senate-feinstein-gop-00119065

Typically when a seat is vacant there is no fight about allowing vacant committee seats to be filled. Committee appointments are often done by unanimous consent.

If any Republicans were to object to a UC request, Democrats would need 60 votes to appoint a senator to fill Feinstein’s role on the Judiciary panel, meaning at least 10 Republicans would need to vote in favor of filling Democrats’ majority on the panel, assuming they move to do so before someone is appointed to the California Senate seat.

As usual, it looks like the political considerations took priority over the woman’s health.  

18 hours ago, CdnFox said:

"I did NOT celebrate the death of that conservative.  I coudln't because i wasn't here -  SO LET ME DO SO NOW! YAY HE"S DEAD!"

You're a class act roboclown ;)

Stop LYING CdnFckwad. I didn't "celebrate" anything. Limbaugh died YEARS AGO. AKA, much too late to "celebrate."

I pointed out the DIFFERENCE between trashing LIAR Limbaugh and a PUBLIC SERVANT who honorably served in the Senate like Feinstein. Duh

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

Stop LYING CdnFckwad.

ROFLMAO -  every time you freak out like that we all know you got caught out again :)  So what you're really saying is "boo hoo - please stop telling the truth about me" :)

It's disgusting watching you dance and celebrate the death of people. You should be ashamed. But you're a left winger so you probably don't understand the concept of shame. Most robots don't.

6 hours ago, Mako said:

I think everyone - left, right, and center - can agree on how horrible she was. We’ve got to remove these kind of foul tumors from the Democratic Party if it is to regain health. People like Bob Menendez and Biden and Kamala Harris need to be cut out too.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/09/29/yes-the-biden-impeachment-hearing-presented-evidence-of-corruption-lots-of-it/

And let’s not forget the Pritzker family.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2013/5/19/1210299/-Penny-Pritzker-as-an-example-of-the-criminality-of-our-elites

Thanks for revealing your TRUE ANTI-DEMOCRATIC AGENDA, when the MAGA CULT leader is FAR MORE CORRUPT.

Unprecedented violations with unprecedented INDICTMENTS.

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for revealing your TRUE ANTI-DEMOCRATIC AGENDA, when the MAGA CULT leader is FAR MORE CORRUPT.

So seeing as your COMMIE CULT LEADER BIDEN is MORE CORRUPT THAN TRUMP, does that mean that you have an even MORE TRUE ANTI-DEMOCRATIC AGENDA?

I had thought it just meant you were an !diot but i suppose you can be both,

• Haha 1

On 9/30/2023 at 1:22 PM, robosmith said:

Opposing the corruption of Feinstein and Biden and the Pritzkers is anti-Democratic? Hoping to reform the Democratic Party is anti-Democratic? Why is that?

Tell us why you decided to become just another tool of the corrupt warmongering perverted Democratic Party establishment.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-nine-surges-of-obamas-war/

https://www.businessinsider.com/harvey-weinstein-democratic-politics-sexual-harassment-scandal-2017-10

https://www.aei.org/articles/export-import-bank-fight-shows-democrats-hypocrisy/

Are you paid to serve them or are you just a m0r0n?

I know you are obsessed with Trump, but can’t you devote a little attention to improving the Democratic Party?

I think a Democratic Party not focused on mutilating children’s genitals or starting WW III or supporting the Chinese Communist dictators is possible.

Edited by Mako

2 hours ago, Mako said:

Opposing the corruption of Feinstein and Biden and the Pritzkers is anti-Democratic? Hoping to reform the Democratic Party is anti-Democratic? Why is that?

Tell us why you decided to become just another tool of the corrupt warmongering perverted Democratic Party establishment.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-nine-surges-of-obamas-war/

https://www.businessinsider.com/harvey-weinstein-democratic-politics-sexual-harassment-scandal-2017-10

https://www.aei.org/articles/export-import-bank-fight-shows-democrats-hypocrisy/

Are you paid to serve them or are you just a m0r0n?

I know you are obsessed with Trump, but can’t you devote a little attention to improving the Democratic Party?

I think a Democratic Party not focused on mutilating children’s genitals or starting WW III or supporting the Chinese Communist dictators is possible.

Your examples have little to do with Diane Feinstein. I don’t think they point to systemic problems with the party:

1) Obama wanted to spent $30 billion on a “surge” to end the Afghan War.  Bush tried this with Iraq and it was effective. So it wasn’t an altogether bad idea. 
2) Harvey Weinstein donated lots of money to Democrats, who later learned that he was a sexual predator.  What’s the problem? Do Democrats need to ask donors to confirm, “I am not a sexual predator” when they accept donations? They cannot investigate any donor. When the allegations about Weinstein came out, Democrats stopped accepting his money. 
3) Every other nation subsidizes their major industries one way or another. We pretend to be capitalist but we are not. If the U.S. didn’t help Boeing sell airliners overseas, then China and Airbus would get all the sales.  That’s how it goes. 

I don’t see why this is a reason to smear the recently deceased through the mud.  

On 9/30/2023 at 1:26 PM, CdnFox said:

So seeing as your COMMIE CULT LEADER BIDEN is MORE CORRUPT THAN TRUMP, does that mean that you have an even MORE TRUE ANTI-DEMOCRATIC AGENDA?

I had thought it just meant you were an !diot but i suppose you can be both,

Good. You just admitted that Donald Trump is corrupt. I agree with that.