Republican and Democrat Primaries...or Lack There Of...

Last night was the second Republican Primary. I've watched both now and IMO the "pick of the litter" would be DeSantis. I also like Ramaswami. I personally find Nikki Hailey annoying. She apparently has issues with the truth and wants to "play hardball" with the pack. I think someone may just throw her some chin-music in the next debate. Doug Burgum made some brownie points last night, but like Scott and Christie, he's an outlier who should perhaps think of dropping out as, if the outliers don't soon do so, the winner will be Trump walking away.

As for the Democrats...Joe does not have to be primaried...but he is being challenged. Will he meet the challenges? Or will Dr. Jill keep him hidden in the basement? We will see.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Ramaswamy is my choice if Trump gets sidelined. I'd rather see DeSantis fighting the good fight in Florida right now. 

I like him too. I don't think the electorate will go for it though. He'd make a very good choice for VP though.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I like him too. I don't think the electorate will go for it though. He'd make a very good choice for VP though.

He says he's a unifier, so hopefully he can convince some of the establishment to get onboard. A good choice for VP now, but I really want to see what he can do as President. If he doesn't get the nomination in '24, I for sure hope he will have gotten enough juice to do it in the next election. 

• Like 1

So how about the Democrats? Is Biden gonna deal with the challengers? Will a third party candidate or candidates be required? If so...what will that mean to the Democrat electorate?

I think the third party thing has a huge potential to split up the Democrat vote and trash all of them. If that's the case, shouldn't the DNC force the primary on Ol' Joe?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Hah. Like your crowd is going to elect a dark-skinned man. 

54 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So how about the Democrats? Is Biden gonna deal with the challengers? Will a third party candidate or candidates be required? If so...what will that mean to the Democrat electorate?

I think the third party thing has a huge potential to split up the Democrat vote and trash all of them. If that's the case, shouldn't the DNC force the primary on Ol' Joe?

Biden beat Trump once and he’ll win again. 

8 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Why not? Does his skin colour bother you? Admittedly I have a rough time spelling both his names but...the things he says he represents are reasonable.

9 minutes ago, Rebound said:

From his basement?

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

1. Hah. Like your crowd is going to elect a dark-skinned man. 

2. Biden beat Trump once and he’ll win again. 

1. You are such a dumbass. lol

2. Biden can't even beat himself. The poor bastard has gotten so feeble that I don't even need to trash him for all his lies and racist comments anymore. He'll be in a rest home before he gets another 4 years. 

Edited by Deluge

4 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Donald Trump hates America so much that he doesn’t even show up for debates. Instead, he gave a pro-union speech to non-union workers at an un-unionized plant, and told them he’s supporting a strike that they aren’t having. THAT is a dumbass.  

He did it just for you.

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

And this time around Joe has a WEALTH of extra-judicial plans Trump has announced for his next term.

Like concentrating much more power in HIS HANDS as he did in the last few months of his term, only ON STEROIDS.

All Joe has to do, is make a reel playing Trump's ADMISSIONS of HIS PLANS back to back.

ONLY the MAGA CHUMPS are going to like those plans.

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

And this time around Joe has a WEALTH of extra-judicial plans Trump has announced for his next term.

Like concentrating much more power in HIS HANDS as he did in the last few months of his term, only ON STEROIDS.

All Joe has to do, is make a reel playing Trump's ADMISSIONS of HIS PLANS back to back.

ONLY the MAGA CHUMPS are going to like those plans.

Joe will never make it to the starting line in 2024.  Your media sources are hiding his increasingly confused speech, his trips and slips and his impeachment proceedings.  

Are you ready to cheer for Kamala?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, sharkman said:

Joe will never make it to the starting line in 2024.  Your media sources are hiding his increasingly confused speech, his trips and slips and his impeachment proceedings.  

Are you ready to cheer for Kamala?

Let us know when Joe suffers a concussion from a bad fall and resulting freeze ups, k?

Meanwhile Trump has been predicting that Joe will get us into WWII against Russia. LMAO

And claims he beat Obama in 2016. LMAO

AKA, Trump is more confused than Joe.

On 9/28/2023 at 7:11 AM, Nationalist said:

I think they'll go with the 'hide biden in the basement' route.

Remember the reason biden is their leader is because bernie sanders was going to win. When that became obvious they had no choice but to install a 'neutral party'.  They don't want to be back facing that again right now. especially when trump's got some momentum.  Trump would win against a truly left wing opponent most likely.

THeir best bet is to keep biden hidden and let trump talk during the election, that's basically what sunk him last time.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Let us know when Joe suffers a concussion from a bad fall and resulting freeze ups, k?

Nobody would be able to tell the difference :) 

18 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I think they'll go with the 'hide biden in the basement' route.

Remember the reason biden is their leader is because bernie sanders was going to win. When that became obvious they had no choice but to install a 'neutral party'.  They don't want to be back facing that again right now. especially when trump's got some momentum.  Trump would win against a truly left wing opponent most likely.

THeir best bet is to keep biden hidden and let trump talk during the election, that's basically what sunk him last time.

Nobody would be able to tell the difference :) 

Indeed. Biden is a puppet and Barry is operating him. When he's not doing Crack with some guy who has his mouth wrapped around his dick that is...

Edited by Nationalist
  • Haha 1