Well they certainly love T-RUMP in Iowa

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

You know one of the upsides (for those with whom you "communicate") of using your made up words is that no one knows what you're talking about.

I'm sure you prefer being thought of as stupid rather than being understood.

TrashCanMan has been lying here for a long time.

Gee robo-bot, everyone seems to understand except you.

Meh...go figure.

6 hours ago, betsy said:

Lol - that's why I'm hoping for a Trump win.......................

...........................just to see  how much of a meltdown lefties will have, next time around! ?

Well, at least you have your priorities straight. NOT.

More concerned about your satisfaction than threats to democracy. ?

How about the meltdown that you would have if Trudeau tried to overturn an election he lost, LIKE TRUMP DID?

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Gee robo-bot, everyone seems to understand except you.

Meh...go figure.

You mean your fellow Canadians who know it's NOT colloquial slang in Canada? LMAO

Maybe you explained YOUR MADE UP WORD in a previous life before I got here.

I thought you were just IGNORANTLY misspelling Twinkie like every google reference to your word.

13 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You mean your fellow Canadians who know it's NOT colloquial slang in Canada? LMAO

Maybe you explained YOUR MADE UP WORD in a previous life before I got here.

I thought you were just IGNORANTLY misspelling Twinkie like every google reference to your word.

And that's why you fail consistently.

21 hours ago, robosmith said:

Well, at least you have your priorities straight. NOT.

More concerned about your satisfaction than threats to democracy. ?

How about the meltdown that you would have if Trudeau tried to overturn an election he lost, LIKE TRUMP DID?

What threat to democracy are you on about?

You mean how we're being censored now?  We can't voice our personal opinion?  Our mainstream media decides what we have to see/hear and what not?  kinda like China......

What are you so upset abut?

The OP photo is misleading.  Like as if that's all the what greeted Trump!  What about those who cheered for him in that same place?  That's been unmentioned.    That would be taking a page from............. FAKE NEWS media! ?

Edited by betsy

21 minutes ago, betsy said:

What threat to democracy are you on about?

You mean how we're being censored now?  We can't voice our personal opinion?  Our mainstream media decides what we have to see/hear and what not?  kinda like China......

What are you so upset abut?

The OP photo is misleading.  Like as if that's all the what greeted Trump!  What about those who cheered for him in that same place?  That's been unmentioned.    That would be taking a page from............. FAKE NEWS media! ?

America is not like China.  
In China, the cops just show up at your door and take you away if you send a text or email they don’t like. 

You should take an English composition class at a nearby college so you can develop some critical thinking skills. It will help you discern real news from fake news.  

Edited by Rebound

On 9/10/2023 at 5:53 AM, Rebound said:

Most people can’t name any GOP candidate besides Trump.  It’s not something most people think of.  

Sure - nobody anywhere has heard of desantis

16 hours ago, robosmith said:

You're the one who fails to communicate when you use made up words.

Get your English teacher on the phone. I'd like to have a word with them.

Edited by CdnFox

31 minutes ago, Rebound said:

America is not like China.  
In China, the cops just show up at your door and take you away if you send a text or email they don’t like. 

You should take an English composition class at a nearby college so you can develop some critical thinking skills. It will help you discern real news from fake news.  

Pot, meet kettle.  Kettle - this is pot :)

You can't think your way out of a paper bag and you're going to criticize others.

America does not have to be like china to still have repressive and negative elements. You can have strong censorship and not be china.  You can have police abusing their power and arresting people they shouldn't (or beating them to death) and not be china.

Your "Critical thinking" seems to insist that either you have total freedom -  or china.  No in between.

That's simply childish. Every single thing @betsy said can be true  without the US being china,

And the fact you couldn't dispute it logically shows that a) you know they're right and b) it's not betsy that needs a course upgrade on thinking skills.

On 9/10/2023 at 5:28 AM, Nationalist said:

Wow.  Really bad numbers for Biden.  I suppose it's mid term so he's not that worried and won't pull out any 'big guns' to fix the problem until closer to the election.

Funny enough - with trump so far ahead in the primaries there's really not a lot of talk or interest in the race - and normally candidates count on that to get their name out there with a bunch of free advertising from the press.  But thanks to all the criminal charges and such the people are still talking about trump 24/7 and it seems to be floating his poling numbers.

If the dems had half a brain  they'd have been on the phone to every press person they know saying "just shut up about the guy and dont' say a word.".  But they're giving him a lot of clicks for free.

The prosecutors aren't helping either.  The charges waited that long, they could have waited a little longer to see if he won.  If not they can clobber him safely, but now "elect me and i'll get revenge for you for what they did to me" is actually getting traction

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Wow.  Really bad numbers for Biden.  I suppose it's mid term so he's not that worried and won't pull out any 'big guns' to fix the problem until closer to the election.

Funny enough - with trump so far ahead in the primaries there's really not a lot of talk or interest in the race - and normally candidates count on that to get their name out there with a bunch of free advertising from the press.  But thanks to all the criminal charges and such the people are still talking about trump 24/7 and it seems to be floating his poling numbers.

If the dems had half a brain  they'd have been on the phone to every press person they know saying "just shut up about the guy and dont' say a word.".  But they're giving him a lot of clicks for free.

The prosecutors aren't helping either.  The charges waited that long, they could have waited a little longer to see if he won.  If not they can clobber him safely, but now "elect me and i'll get revenge for you for what they did to me" is actually getting traction

They've done this all along. Trump 24/7.

"ORANGEMANBAD!!!"

Meh...stupid is as stupid does...