Climate crisis is a farce.

taxme

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Hey, I do not have to prove anything, especially to you.

Proof is in the climate...you only need to be a casual observer.

Riiight...

This is the biggest problem you climate cultists have. You can't "prove" squat. Thus you run about screaming...

"AHHH!!! WE ALL GONNA DIIIEEE!!!"

You try to scare the Hell outta folks and create mass panic. Well Flyer...it ain't gonna work. Our next PM is well on his way to victory and at that point, Canada will do what we need to and what we should have been doing all along. DRILL!

The USA will react the same once Ol' Joe and his master...Barry the coke addict...are dealt their arses.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Riiight...

This is the biggest problem you climate cultists have. You can't "prove" squat. Thus you run about screaming...

"AHHH!!! WE ALL GONNA DIIIEEE!!!"

You try to scare the Hell outta folks and create mass panic. Well Flyer...it ain't gonna work. Our next PM is well on his way to victory and at that point, Canada will do what we need to and what we should have been doing all along. DRILL!

The USA will react the same once Ol' Joe and his master...Barry the coke addict...are dealt their arses.

Ya know, what you think or how you feel or why you are so paranoid really does not matter to me.

I couldn't, in any way, care about your take or stance on anything so, arguing with me or trying to bait me or trying to get me to prove something to you or even discuss with you is a waste of your time and effort.  I try nothing, let alone to convince you or anyone of anything. That is your burden to bare.

But hey, if that is how you get you rocks off, keep on keeping on LOL

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Ya know, what you think or how you feel or why you are so paranoid really does not matter to me.

I couldn't, in any way, care about your take or stance on anything so, arguing with me or trying to bait me or trying to get me to prove something to you or even discuss with you is a waste of your time and effort.  I try nothing, let alone to convince you or anyone of anything. That is your burden to bare.

LOL...just as I said...no proof. Just a bunch of scare tactics, windmills and mirrors.

Your plans are coming to an end.

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...just as I said...no proof. Just a bunch of scare tactics, windmills and mirrors.

just as I said....keep on keeping on.

I have no plans dudette, I take it as it comes. Show me where I have a "bunch of scare tactics"?  You will fail dudette :)

You seem to have your thong up your arse crack about it LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

just as I said....keep on keeping on.

I have no plans dudette, I take it as it comes. You seem to have your thong up your arse crack about it LOL

When it unduly is imposing suffering and hardship on people...ya...I tend to get a bit wound up.

Doesn't seem to both you in the slightest though. The moral high ground indeed. What a farce.

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

When it unduly is imposing suffering and hardship on people...ya...I tend to get a bit wound up.

Doesn't seem to both you in the slightest though. The moral high ground indeed. What a farce.

Just seems to bother you a lot....far too much. But hey, anyone can be foolish and you just prove it. Like I said,  keep on keeping on, we all need foolish examples like you to talk about LOL

Moral high ground??? At least I have a ground to stand on.

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Just seems to bother you a lot....far too much. But hey, anyone can be foolish and you just prove it. Like I said,  keep on keeping on, we all need foolish examples like you to talk about LOL

Moral high ground??? At least I have a ground to stand on.

You're not standing on ground. You're standing on people.

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Flattered? Hardly, Embarrassed? Yes? LOL

Did your shrink say to keep on keeping on?? He must like it when you continue with your self flagellation exercises LOL

I don't have or need a "shrink". You?

You don't need to respond further really. You've already shown there is no proof of a "crisis" worthy of panic and trampling on the economy. My point has been vindicated by you.

Congarats and thank you.

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I don't have or need a "shrink". You?

You don't need to respond further really. You've already shown there is no proof of a "crisis" worthy of panic and trampling on the economy. My point has been vindicated by you.

Congarats and thank you.

Yeah that what they all say LOL

Help is just a couch away for you :)

On 9/22/2023 at 2:24 PM, ExFlyer said:

Gore has no credibility and has none from very close to his campaign beginnings. he was too contradictory back then and that has not changed.

No one listens to him and have not for a very long time.

Like it or not but records are falling. Records that go back hundreds of years. Splain that wise a$$ :)

You certainly are not a good spokesman for the anti climate change folks LOL

Records come and records go. This has been happening since the earth was formed. If you are the spokesman for the climate change screwballs, well buddy boy, you still have a lot to learn about climate change. Personally, I could careless about climate change. If it is hot one day and the next day it's freezing, so what? I won't lose sleep over it. and I do believe that the weather is being manipulated by the globalists. Believe it or not. ?

So, you still refuse to answer my question? Do you drive a gas driven vehicle or an EV? And again, what are you doing to help fight "climate change"? Come on, lefty, surely you can answer those two easy questions? Well, lefty? ?

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

You truly are an exercise in futility. ?

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I will bet that the flyer still drives a gas driven vehicle and has air conditioning in his home, and probably still believes that cow farts are destroying the planet. That has to be one of the most stupidest thing that the climate change nut jobs ever come up with. Keep on farting, cows. LOL.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

Records come and records go. This has been happening since the earth was formed. If you are the spokesman for the climate change screwballs, well buddy boy, you still have a lot to learn about climate change. Personally, I could careless about climate change. If it is hot one day and the next day it's freezing, so what? I won't lose sleep over it. and I do believe that the weather is being manipulated by the globalists. Believe it or not. ?

So, you still refuse to answer my question? Do you drive a gas driven vehicle or an EV? And again, what are you doing to help fight "climate change"? Come on, lefty, surely you can answer those two easy questions? Well, lefty? ?

Gates is already engaged in what these id1ots call "Geoengineering". Its dumb and it will cause more problems.

Just now, ExFlyer said:

You have no point....you don't even have a sharp stick LOL

Yet...when requested to provide proof of this "crisis" worthy of the steps taken, which are harmful to everyone...you can't and resort to nonsense.

Like I said...

Thank you for proving my point. There is no "crisis" because there is no "proof" of a real "crisis".

This is all just fear-based smoke and mirrors...or should I say...

Windmills and mirrors.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Your obsession with me and what I think and do and say should be discussed with your psychotherapist LOL

Who knows, with proper meds, you may get over me LOL

For a person who cannot even answer a simple question as to whether you drive a gas driven vehicle or not just shows me that you cannot comprehend anything being asked or said to you or you are the one that needs medical help and fast.

You are such a sad old lefty liberal. But what else is new with a dumb downed liberal like yourself. You can't answer a question, but you prefer to answer a question with another question. Typical.  

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

You truly are an exercise in futility. ?

Not at all, I am the ying to your yang LOL

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

I will bet that the flyer still drives a gas driven vehicle and has air conditioning in his home, and probably still believes that cow farts are destroying the planet. That has to be one of the most stupidest thing that the climate change nut jobs ever come up with. Keep on farting, cows. LOL.

Yup I sure do. 2 cars, 1 A/C, gas furnace., I fly when I go somewhere, I take long cruises in diesel powered ships.

Oh and the vegetarians are the ones complaining about cow farts... I am a meat eater :)

The bottom line is you anti everything people are so easy and so much fun to wind up. It is almost hobby like to converse with you.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Yet...when requested to provide proof of this "crisis" worthy of the steps taken, which are harmful to everyone...you can't and resort to nonsense.

Like I said...

Thank you for proving my point. There is no "crisis" because there is no "proof" of a real "crisis".

This is all just fear-based smoke and mirrors...or should I say...

Windmills and mirrors.

I told you already, way back, I do not have to prove anything to you. So, I don't :)

Didn't you watch Mad Max??? There is proof LOL LOL LOL

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

For a person who cannot even answer a simple question as to whether you drive a gas driven vehicle or not just shows me that you cannot comprehend anything being asked or said to you or you are the one that needs medical help and fast.

You are such a sad old lefty liberal. But what else is new with a dumb downed liberal like yourself. You can't answer a question, but you prefer to answer a question with another question. Typical.  

Boo Hooo, you are hurting my feelings. Woe is me

Ya gotta wait for the answer and you shall have it. I told you what I drive.

What questions did I ask?? I would not waste my time asking you. You cannot tell front from back or differences between jersey or heifer cow farts :)

If you wish to verbally spar, get some lessons.  Your insults are far too amateurish.

On 9/22/2023 at 2:38 PM, CdnFox said:

So - you didn't answer the question.  Guess that makes you a leftie liberal. And a m0r0n.  But i repeat myself :)

So grow a pair and answer my questions then.  And grow a brain while you're at it.

And where did i say i believe in climate change is a big deal at all?  I said carbon fuel is not great, we'll switch when we have something better.

So once again - you've got to lie to try you make your point and claim i somehow said something about climate change.  Pathetic. 

So that tells me you're scared spitless you're wrong an you're very afraid of climate change. SO afraid you hear people talking about it when they didn't.

It takes a leftie loser to freak out and claim climate change will kill us all by 2030 - but it takes the worst kind of dickless loser to believe that as you obviously do and try to argue against it because he's afraid it's true.

So i guess the REAL question is why are YOU so panicked about climate change that you think a statement like "we'll switch to something better when it comes along" is radical left wing thinking?  Yeash.

Okay? What was the question again? 

I start to panic when I hear climate change believers start to spread their bull chit doom and gloom lies around about climate change. Those buffoons are messing with my life, and because of those buffoons, I have to pay a lot of carbon taxes on the gas that I buy for my gas driven vehicle which I love to drive so much. ?

• Like 1