Probable Cause Found for all 10 Indictments in Georgia.

19 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Again...

Really man...you should stop being such an insufferable twit.

Exactly supports my argument. You think the rich are the world’s downtrodden and abused and the working class have it to easy  

Clearly by the fact that they are rich, they benefit from the economic arrangement. Rich people’s taxes are in practice simply investments that pay them generous returns, allowing them to become rich and stay rich in the first place.  A wealthy businessman can’t survive in a third world country full of starving peasants, he needs to live in a country where society produces so many educated people that his business can hire the skills it needs at the lowest possible wage, where the general population has enough money to buy the goods and services it sells, where the laws and publicly-funded legal system and the government entities who enforce them are honest and robust enough to allow businesses to transact with reasonable confidence amd with recourse when needed, and where the rich people themselves can sleep at night and conduct their affairs without worrying about being targeted in a revolution, civil war, general lawlessness, etc

Which is all the world’s rich people didn’t emigrate to Somalia or Haiti or even Cayman Islands generations ago. 

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...this is so comical...so childish...so corrupt.

Yes, YOU ARE.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Libbies...You pave the way for all patriots and rational minds, to dig in and oppose you sick juveniles. The more you little Tweenkies squeeze...the more we dig in.

Have fun after the 2024 election.

You mean the more YOU resort to juvenile name-calling cause that's ALL YOU GOT. Duh

1 hour ago, West said:

They claim that Joe's admission of guilty to voter fraud was "just a slip of the tongue" while indicting Donnie on their bizarre interpretations of him allegedly claiming to find 11,000 legally cast ballots. 

Very strange cult they've got going on over there 

You DISHONESTLY quoted Joe OUT OF CONTEXT. Stop LYING.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

But...they don't care. They really don't. All our childish little Libbies care about is making life miserable for the low-lifes who do not make over $100K/yr, and making sure Trump can't run in 2024. That ALL they really care about. They have cozied up with obviously destructive and anti-democratic positions in order to satisfy their pure hatred.

The only one charged here with attempting to overturn an election is TRUMP. Duh.

Your DENIAL is not going to change that. LMAO

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Yes, YOU ARE.

You mean the more YOU resort to juvenile name-calling cause that's ALL YOU GOT. Duh

Donnie investigations have been started on ALOT LESS EVIDENCE THAN JOE'S ADMISSION OF VOTER FRAUD

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

“Making life miserable” for low-income families by taxing the rich, providing access to healthcare and education, student loan forgiveness. How awful!

Don’t they know the way to improve working people’s lives is to help the rich get richer and live above the law while the plebes learn “build character” with “tough love” that takes away basic public services,  worker’s rights and a livable income while subjecting them to poisoned air and water, ultra-aggressive policing, and harsh criminal penalties for minor offences?

Trump is a blatant criminal and a dumb one at that, he’s getting what he deserves. But don’t worry the first transitional leader to fascism is always a bit of a klutz.  The transitional leader’s job is just to break down norms and dismantle the guardrails of democracy. The NEXT guy who replaces Trump will be far more sinister and insidious and won’t  a blundering buffoon like Trump was. This is why ever since Trump showed up there’s been long debate over whether he’s more accurately described as a fascist or a pre-fascist.

Fortunately, Trump is too old to follow Hitler's playbook of running for election and destroying democracy AFTER his prison term.

Again...

Really man...you should stop being such an insufferable twit.

You should stop being so naive. ^This is the RESULT of Republican TAX CUTS which virtually eliminated Federal income taxes on the lowest 50% of income.

Edited by robosmith

9 minutes ago, West said:

Donnie investigations have been started on ALOT LESS EVIDENCE THAN JOE'S ADMISSION OF VOTER FRAUD

You clearly have NO IDEA of the evidence against Trump because FOS LIES does NOT report that, and YOU REFUSE to read the Select Committee's Jan 6th Final Report. LMAO.

9 minutes ago, West said:

Yes communists tend to imprison innocent people for exposing their criminality 

The JURY will decide based ON EVIDENCE, UNLIKE YOUR fantasy world.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Exactly supports my argument. You think the rich are the world’s downtrodden and abused and the working class have it to easy 

Oh PL-EASE!

Beave...I've been poor. I know well what its like to have to survive on mac and cheese and minute rice. Or spaghetti with ketchup. Evidently...you don't.

42 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Yes, YOU ARE.

LOL...

46 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The only one charged here with attempting to overturn an election is TRUMP. Duh.

Your DENIAL is not going to change that. LMAO

No. The courts will.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Oh PL-EASE!

Beave...I've been poor. I know well what its like to have to survive on mac and cheese and minute rice. Or spaghetti with ketchup. Evidently...you don't.

Mac and cheese used to be a staple when I was young and poor. Now it is a treat.

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Mac and cheese used to be a staple when I was young and poor. Now it is a treat.

LOL...I got so sick of it, that I couldn't eat it for decades.

But...once we had the twins, I wanted to find a way to teach the spawn to feed themselves. So I made them Mac and Cheese, put a little in each bowl, gave them spoons and helped them spoon a mouthful each. Then we let them play and toss Mac and Cheese all over the dining room till finally, one of them got it in his mouth. The lights went on. Then the other saw what was happening and his lights went on.

I've been making the slop ever since. So I flavour it with a huge scoop of Cheese Whiz.

Oh PL-EASE!

You previously said you grew up with housekeepers and a white picket fence and a dad who coached little league. What’s the deal?

Also some of the most virulent anti-poor people are the ones who used to be poor and escaped due to exceptional skill, exceptional opportunity or exceptional luck and now hold everyone else in contempt for not doing the same. It’s like a survivor of the Titanic resenting the people who drowned and saying “well I was able to get in a lifeboat which proves anyone could have if they just tried hard enough. The people who died have nobody to blame but their own laziness and poor character”

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You previously said you grew up with housekeepers and a white picket fence and a dad who coached little league. What’s the deal?

Also some of the most virulent anti-poor people are the ones who used to be poor and escaped due to exceptional skill, exceptional opportunity or exceptional luck and now hold everyone else in contempt for not doing the same. It’s like a survivor of the Titanic resenting the people who drowned and saying “well I was able to get in a lifeboat which proves anyone could have if they just tried hard enough. The people who died have nobody to blame but their own laziness and poor character”

Oh I am sorry Beave. See...I eventually left my Mommy and Daddy's home. I forgot that would be a strange concept to you. My apologies.

“Being an inveterate liar is a major liability in litigation. So is being openly disdainful of the entire process. And so is complexity. But put all three of those together at the same time for the same defendant, and his goose is cooked. So you can put a fork in Donald Trump—he’s done.” —  Clark Neily. senior vice president for legal studies at the Cato Institute.

https://www.cato.org/blog/trumps-toast-folks

“It goes to the very foundation of democracy. Nixon abused some powers, he exceeded his authority when he shouldn’t, but he wasn’t taking on the basics of the country, whereas Trump wanted to stay in office, he wanted to use Georgia and abuse Georgia as part of that plan, and so this is very different and much more serious and much more troubling. … the case “is much bigger than Watergate… it’s of a whole different dimension.” — Former Nixon White House Counsel John Dean, observing  that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis had not just charged Donald Trump with criminally conspiring to overthrow the 2020 election, “she threw the book at him.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2aGCC2q_-A

What makes the Georgia indictment of Donald Trump so different from all the others

Trump’s latest indictment is also distinct from the others by virtue of the government-friendly laws that will apply at trial. Those begin with RICO, the Georgia version of which is unusually expansive, encompassing predicate acts such as perjury that are not included in its federal counterpart.

Georgia also has stricter laws governing the conditions of release that lean toward pretrial detention, including a requirement that defendants show they pose no risk of intimidation to witnesses. Given Trump’s history, imagine the challenge that presents for his lawyers when he is arraigned, probably later this month.

Georgia also has strong speedy-trial provisions that could allow another defendant to demand to be tried within a few months, which could put Trump in a tight spot.

Even as it repackages much familiar evidence and treads some of the ground covered by another prosecution, Trump’s fourth indictment is a lot more than piling on. In some respects, it is the most far-reaching and portentous response to Trump’s assault on democracy. 

On 8/14/2023 at 9:52 PM, West said:

Charging the presidents legal counsel now.. a page straight out the Stalin playbook. But what an honor to be charged by communists for bringing the truth

Donald and his co-conspirators hatched and implemented a plan to install fraudulent electors.

Doesn't matter if Donald believed the election was stolen or not.

You cannot just send in your own fake electors.

No matter what your little far right am radio shock jocks have told you.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Donald and his co-conspirators hatched and implemented a plan to install fraudulent electors.

Doesn't matter if Donald believed the election was stolen or not.

You cannot just send in your own fake electors.

No matter what your little far right am radio shock jocks have told you.

?.. 

Basically any right wing legal analysis has been spot on for the past five or six years. You look at all the major high profile cases:

1. Kyle Rittenhouse

2. Impeachment sham 1

3. Impeachment sham 2

4. Collusion delusion 1.0

Etc and they've been right on the mark. 

The reason why I continue to be right is because I'm not a frothy mouthed lunatic who buys into tabloids like msnbc. 

The actual bar on this case is they'll not only 1. Have to prove the election was legitimate but 2. Prove Trump knew it was an acted in a way that was fraudulent. Simply selection a dual slate of legislatures, as has been done 3 other times in history, is not illegal. Abusing the legal system and the tax payers resources as phony fani Willis is doing should be illegal tho

Edited by West

8 minutes ago, West said:

?.. 

Basically any right wing legal analysis has been spot on for the past five or six years. You look at all the major high profile cases:

1. Kyle Rittenhouse

2. Impeachment sham 1

3. Impeachment sham 2

4. Collusion delusion 1.0

Etc and they've been right on the mark. 

The reason why I continue to be right is because I'm not a frothy mouthed lunatic who buys into tabloids like msnbc. 

The actual bar on this case is they'll not only 1. Have to prove the election was legitimate but 2. Prove Trump knew it was an acted in a way that was fraudulent. Simply selection a dual slate of legislatures, as has been done 3 other times in history, is not illegal. Abusing the legal system and the tax payers resources as phony fani Willis is doing should be illegal tho

If the prosecution proves that Donald and his co-conspirators hatched and implemented the plan to install fraudulent electors, Donald's toast.

None of your excuses can help him.

Now, keep in mind, the evidence against Donald was compelling enough to indict him.

I guess we'll see.