Climate Change

50 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Well, at least you know that climate change is bullshit. 

Congratulations, bc, you've just taken your first step into a larger world. ;)

Printable Playground Closed Sign

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I have a Master of Science degree, and you have BUPKIS understanding of climate.

You're much too thick to have any kind of degree outside of something druidic or lgbt related. 

The climate's fine - go hold a seance. ;)

Edited by Deluge
  • Haha 1

On 7/1/2023 at 2:16 PM, Rebound said:

My favorite part of climate change is watching your state full of fools getting destroyed by hurricanes, year after year, because you refuse to accept the cause.  

We accept the cause. You ret@ards apparently do not.

Hurricanes have existed long before the first internal combustion engine was invented. The cause is NATURE, not human activity.

Only an uneducated Downs Syndrom MOR0N somehow thinks human activity can influence the climate of even a small town, much less a planet.

You seem to get DUMBER AND DUMBER with every post. PLEASE don't come to Florida. We have enough ignorant DemoNazis clogging our welfare rolls and prisons.

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Anybody who says that the recent change is normal has been brainwashed... 

Anyone who thinks ANY change is caused by humans DENIES SCIENCE.

The climate of the planet has changed LONG BEFORE THE FIRST HUMAN WAS BORN. The climate WILL change, and the temperature WILL go up and down, and NO AMOUNT OF DEMONAZI HIGH TAXES ON THE POOR WILL CHANGE THAT.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

You don't even understand the science, so your denial of evidence MEANS NOTHING. Duh

You goose steppers have yet to show ANY science or evidence AT ALL.

And a handful of smock wearing hacks who are paid by George Soros for a predetermined outcome is NOT SCIENCE.

22 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I have a Master of Science degree, and you have BUPKIS understanding of climate.

You are a LIAR. You dropped out of elementary school. You are the most uneducated poster here.

20 hours ago, reason10 said:

You goose steppers have yet to show ANY science or evidence AT ALL.

And a handful of smock wearing hacks who are paid by George Soros for a predetermined outcome is NOT SCIENCE.

You are a LIAR. You dropped out of elementary school. You are the most uneducated poster here.

YOU have ZERO EVIDENCE for ^these stupid OPINIONS.

I feel sorry for YOUR STUDENTS cause you're obviously teaching them BULLSHIT.

No wonder DeSantis was doing so well in FL and is FAILING on the NATIONAL stage.

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

YOU have ZERO EVIDENCE for ^these stupid OPINIONS.

I feel sorry for YOUR STUDENTS cause you're obviously teaching them BULLSHIT.

No wonder DeSantis was doing so well in FL and is FAILING on the NATIONAL stage.

You have NEVER provided facts,  just idi0tic opinions that are not quite as intelligent as those of Downs Syndrome people.

I don't have students.  I'm not limited to any one school, YOU FCKING UNEDUCATED MOR0N. I show up and do the lesson plan. You know this. And you still lie about what I do because you're a fcking idi0t.

The only reason Governor Desantis is behind LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP is because the VAST MAJORITY OF LEGAL VOTERS IN AMERICA WANT LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP TO GET THE TERM THAT WAS STOLEN FROM HIM BY YOU CRIMINALS .

• Haha 1

On 7/1/2023 at 10:42 AM, robosmith said:

55 minutes ago, reason10 said:

You have NEVER provided facts,  just idi0tic opinions that are not quite as intelligent as those of Downs Syndrome people.

I don't have students.  I'm not limited to any one school, YOU FCKING UNEDUCATED MOR0N. I show up and do the lesson plan. You know this. And you still lie about what I do because you're a fcking idi0t.

The only reason Governor Desantis is behind LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP is because the VAST MAJORITY OF LEGAL VOTERS IN AMERICA WANT LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP TO GET THE TERM THAT WAS STOLEN FROM HIM BY YOU CRIMINALS .

Above is the PROOF that I POSTED FACTS and you are LYING over and over again. LMAO

Substitute teachers DO have students, they just change all the time. Duh.

10 hours ago, robosmith said:

Above is the PROOF that I POSTED FACTS and you are LYING over and over again. LMAO

Substitute teachers DO have students, they just change all the time. Duh.

Above is NOT proof of anything except of the ability of left wing hacks to vote on what they think is science. Any idi0t can do that.

Substitute teachers do NOT have students, you M0R0N. REAL TEACHERS have students. (This is how I know you dropped out of the third grade in an inferior blue state public school, and that you don't give a shit about teachers.)

REAL teachers bond with the students. Real teachers have to face the negligent helicopter parents. Real teachers have to create lesson plans, grade papers, deal with administrators and get hauled out of class for useless meetings thanks to that expensive and useless Jimmy Carter Department Of Education.

Substitute teachers are mercenaries. We go all over the place and we can pick and choose the schools. We show up, take attendance, present the lesson plan, keep the class in order, assist with lockdown in the event of a Code Red, and get the kids to their rides when the day is over. Those are NOT our students, you m0r0n.

6 hours ago, reason10 said:

Above is NOT proof of anything except of the ability of left wing hacks to vote on what they think is science. Any idi0t can do that.

The WMO are the worldwide EXPERTS, and it is YOU who is the HACK here.

You don't know the FIRST THING about the science of climate change.

Everyone is FORTUNATE that you're NOT trying to teach kids about CLIMATE.

6 hours ago, reason10 said:

Substitute teachers do NOT have students, you M0R0N. REAL TEACHERS have students. (This is how I know you dropped out of the third grade in an inferior blue state public school, and that you don't give a shit about teachers.)

REAL teachers bond with the students. Real teachers have to face the negligent helicopter parents. Real teachers have to create lesson plans, grade papers, deal with administrators and get hauled out of class for useless meetings thanks to that expensive and useless Jimmy Carter Department Of Education.

Substitute teachers are mercenaries. We go all over the place and we can pick and choose the schools. We show up, take attendance, present the lesson plan, keep the class in order, assist with lockdown in the event of a Code Red, and get the kids to their rides when the day is over. Those are NOT our students, you m0r0n.

Thanks for admitting you're NOT a "real teacher," and your students are suffering from learning your BULLSHIT (if they even listen to you).

On 7/2/2023 at 5:11 PM, robosmith said:

You really should not argue such things with this person.

They do not have the basics of being a balanced forum contributor, and you lend legitimacy to illegitimate points of view

If you are too bored to put them on ignore, then at least don't talk about this topic with them is my advice. You are free to do as you wish of course. ?

• Like 2

21 hours ago, reason10 said:

Facts:

https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/access/monitoring/snow-and-ice-extent/

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

You really should not argue such things with this person.

They do not have the basics of being a balanced forum contributor, and you lend legitimacy to illegitimate points of view

If you are too bored to put them on ignore, then at least don't talk about this topic with them is my advice. You are free to do as you wish of course. ?

I do it for others reading this board. Without rebuttal, some who are on the fence would be more likely to be misled.

I hope that calling what they have "BUPKIS," would NOT lend legitimacy to that BULLSHIT.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

I do it for others reading this board. Without rebuttal, some who are on the fence would be more likely to be misled.

Maybe.   I have been around and around on this topic for 20 years on this board.

You might be right, or it might also be that a board with lots and lots of illegitimate posts is attractive to conspiracy types, despite the responses.

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Maybe.   I have been around and around on this topic for 20 years on this board.

You might be right, or it might also be that a board with lots and lots of illegitimate posts is attractive to conspiracy types, despite the responses.

The choice is some neutralization or completely unrebutted.

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

NOAA is the country's EXPERTS on climate, unlike you who KNOWS NOTHING about it and has NOTHING but ^your ignorant OPINIONS.

At some point you have to walk away from someone who rejects institutional knowledge in favour of their own ideas, you know that right ?

28 minutes ago, robosmith said:

LIES must be flagged as such.

You're welcome to use my "Playground is Closed" sign when you get tired of arguing with those clowns.