Climate Change

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

What's your favorite part of Climate Change? Mine is the change from Winter into Spring. :)

Truthfully, here in Florida we WISH winter would last a lot longer. We WISH those entitled blue states got buried by snow from NOVEMBER TO MAY. That means we'd have a little longer to price gouge those few northerners who actually have a job and come down here to escape the cold.

It gets cold in  Florida, but not dangerously cold.

My least favorite part of climate change? SUMMER in Florida, with that damned daylight savings time, oppressive temperatures and this state being a shooting gallery for all those little hiccups coming from Cape Verde. Last one we had to deal with was Hurricane Ian.

4 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Truthfully, here in Florida we WISH winter would last a lot longer. We WISH those entitled blue states got buried by snow from NOVEMBER TO MAY. That means we'd have a little longer to price gouge those few northerners who actually have a job and come down here to escape the cold.

My least favorite part of climate change? SUMMER in Florida, with that damned daylight savings time, oppressive temperatures and this state being a shooting gallery for all those little hiccups coming from Cape Verde. Last one we had to deal with was Hurricane Ian.

I experienced some pretty crazy weather there in Florida. We're at the beach, very dark looking clouds on the horizon and everyone on the beach suddenly leaving. We silly westerners had no idea what that meant until the clouds were on us in what seemed like an instant. That was fun. lol

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

What's your favorite part of Climate Change? Mine is the change from Winter into Spring. :)

Thanks for demonstrating YOUR IGNORANCE regarding the meaning of "climate."

Seasonal weather changes are NOT climate and only an lDIOT would suggest that is the correct definition.

cli·mate

noun

the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period.

"our cold, wet climate"

"long period" usually means 30 years as used in discussions about climate.

Importance of Using 30 Years of Data

What is climate 30 years?

The World Meteorological Organization considers a thirty-year period to be the minimum required to calculate the average climate, known as a climate normal. Climate normals are updated at the end of every decade.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, reason10 said:

My favorite part of climate change is watching your state full of fools getting destroyed by hurricanes, year after year, because you refuse to accept the cause.  

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Whatever lies fit your story.  Nearly every Caribbean island has been wiped out by hurricanes in the last ten years.  

It was a dark and stormy night.

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for demonstrating YOUR IGNORANCE regarding the meaning of "climate."

Now don't be a little bit*h, robosmith. 

I'm having some fun with your dumba$$ climate scare hoax. 

By the way, when do you think the Day After Tomorrow will actually BE the Day After Tomorrow? ;)

Edited by Deluge

4 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Now don't be a little bit*h, robosmith. 

I'm having some fun with your dumba$$ climate scare hoax. 

You're having fun displaying your IGNORANCE, as usual.

4 minutes ago, Deluge said:

By the way, when do you think the Day After Tomorrow will actually BE the Day After Tomorrow? ;)

That movie is ancient history. Just because a disaster is slowly arriving doesn't mean it's NOT a disaster nor very difficult to MITIGATE.

Just now, robosmith said:

You're having fun displaying your IGNORANCE, as usual.

That movie is ancient history. Just because a disaster is slowly arriving doesn't mean it's NOT a disaster nor very difficult to MITIGATE.

Climate change is a hoax. 

The movie was propaganda - it was meant to scare viewers into stupidly following tree huggers. I wonder how many people have actually been duped by this film? Or do you think it was more just fan service for already existing braindead democrats? 

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Climate change is a hoax. 

Climate is SCIENCE which is why you're completely IGNORANT about it.

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

The movie was propaganda - it was meant to scare viewers into stupidly following tree huggers. I wonder how many people have actually been duped by this film? Or do you think it was more just fan service for already existing braindead democrats? 

It was so long ago, I don't even remember what it said.

But it's NOT relevant when it comes to the SCIENCE of climate change.

And it's BECAUSE you don't understand the SCIENCE that you're even CITING a movie. LMAO

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Climate is SCIENCE which is why you're completely IGNORANT about it.

It was so long ago, I don't even remember what it said.

But it's NOT relevant when it comes to the SCIENCE of climate change.

And it's BECAUSE you don't understand the SCIENCE that you're even CITING a movie. LMAO

Climate Scare is all left which is why nobody believes you psychopaths. 

There is no Climate Emergency - there's just globalist a$$holes and their propaganda films. ;)

Edited by Deluge

54 minutes ago, Deluge said:

There is no Climate Emergency - there's just globalist a$$holes and their propaganda films. ;)

^More evidence of YOUR IGNORANCE. Keep digging. Duh

But you're right about YOU BEING "nobody." LMAO

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

Just hurricanes taking out Florida and the Caribbean. 
And ice storms in Texas

And an unprecedented summer heatwave. 
And droughts leading to worst-ever wildfires in California, Oregon and now Canada. 

Wise up. This is upon us. It’s no joke. 

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

Just hurricanes taking out Florida and the Caribbean. 
And ice storms in Texas

And an unprecedented summer heatwave. 
And droughts leading to worst-ever wildfires in California, Oregon and now Canada. 

Wise up. This is upon us. It’s no joke. 

Who promised you ldiots that life would be candy canes and unicorns 24/7/365? I'd like to know more about this shyster. 

Humans do what humans do. If one day it's our time to go, then we go. You people need to stop going fetal and get out more. Live your lives for once, and stop trying to scare everyone. We don't need thought police - we need good citizens. 

Edited by Deluge

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

^More evidence of YOUR IGNORANCE. Keep digging. Duh

But you're right about YOU BEING "nobody." LMAO

The only real evidence in climate crisis is that there is no evidence. 

You woketards are wrong - you always are. ;)

Edited by Deluge

17 hours ago, Rebound said:

Man made climate change is scientific fact.

They know.  Denial is just their way of coping.  It's like when they say TDS when they are forced to confront the truth about Trump.

They are more to be pitied than scolded.  It's unusual to be that stupid.

12 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

They know.  Denial is just their way of coping.  It's like when they say TDS when they are forced to confront the truth about Trump.

They are more to be pitied than scolded.  It's unusual to be that stupid.

We do? What do we know, comrade, because I honestly don't know what you tree huggers think is going to happen or when it's going to happen. 

Talk about it. 

15 minutes ago, Deluge said:

We do? What do we know, comrade, because I honestly don't know what you tree huggers think is going to happen or when it's going to happen. 

Talk about it. 

Like I said, it's not normal to be that stupid.  Why do you think I would know what is going to happen or when it's going to happen?

I suppose that is the problem  You can't deal with climate change because no-one can tell you exactly when you're going to need an umbrella.

Edited by bcsapper
“Men never do stupid so completely and cheerfully as when they do it with climate change denial.” ― Not Blaise Pascal

10 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Like I said, it's not normal to be that stupid.  Why do you think I would know what is going to happen or when it's going to happen. 

I suppose that is the problem  You can't deal with climate change because no-one can tell you exactly when you're going to need an umbrella.

I see. So you really don't know what the f*ck is going on. You're just content to parrot whatever bullshit your globalist overlords dictate to you. 

I can tell you right now, that there is no way in hell that we take anything you tree huggers say as gospel. Nothing's happening outside of the norm. 

You people really need to channel your focus on more important things like building traditional families back up and stabilizing society. 

Edited by Deluge

Just now, Deluge said:

I see. So you really don't know what the f*ck is going on. You're just content to parrot whatever bullshit your globalist overlords dictate to you. 

I can tell you right now, that there is no way in hell that we take anything you tree huggers say as gospel. Nothing's happening outside of the norm. 

You people really need to channel your focus on more important things like building traditional families back up and stabilizing society. 

Hahaha, globalist overlords, traditional families, have you told the NOAA?