Trump’s Outburst of Clinical Insanity

The day after a jury unanimously found Donald Trump guilty of sexual assault and defamation, forcing him to pay $5 million, Donald Trump attacked his sexual assault victim in a nationally televised CNN program. 

After claiming that he had never met his victim, despite being presented with a photograph of him next to her, he said:

“What kind of a woman meets somebody, and brings them up, and within minutes you're playing hanky panky in a dressing room."

He called the Federal trial, “a continuation of the greatest witch hunt of all time." 

So, here’s the thing: He lost five million dollars over this, right? He has now proven that $5 million is not enough money to deter him from making defamatory statements about Ms. Carroll.  The logical step for Carroll is to waltz right back into court, before the same judge, and ask for summary judgement and seek damages of $100 to $250 million. Enough money, she will argue, to punish Mr. Trump enough that he stops attacking his victim. 

Legally, it’s the same case so it will go before the same Federal judge, who will almost certainly make a summary judgement ruling that the comment was defamatory and untrue. After all, by his own statement, he first said he never met her, despite knowing he had, and then he admits to having “hanky panky” with her in the dressing room.  

As in the Dominion lawsuit, a jury will most likely rule only on the amount of damages. Guilt has already been determined.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

My opinion: Trump needs a bully to counter him. Is that easy!

DeSantis, I thought he would take on him, too soft and your side destroyed him, kept him locked in his State. 

So, CNN thought they can invite him and put a woman presenter there to counter him? ? They thought they can show resistance via a woman to a bully like Trump? hahaha. Hilarious, terrible, I watched the video somewhat. 

My friends, this is like CNN saying we want Trump back as President, it must be about the rating. And they will get him if they keep this up. 

Please, end the movie. Also, if this agitator Trump wins the presidency, please do not hide from the forum. Some of you, created him. ? 

Obama trolled the hell out of Trump.  You don’t need to be a bully to put him in his place. 

31 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

...My friends, this is like CNN saying we want Trump back as President, it must be about the rating. And they will get him if they keep this up. 

Please, end the movie. Also, if this agitator Trump wins the presidency, please do not hide from the forum. Some of you, created him. ? 

Yep...the Trump haters still have not learned from the past, eagerly giving him more media oxygen yet again in a short sighted way to appear as anti-Trump as possible.

Trump is playing with house money, having already achieved an astounding level of political success using media to do his own bidding, and it looks like they will continue to do so.

Win or lose...Trump still wins by continuing to live rent free in their minds.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Obama trolled the hell out of Trump.  You don’t need to be a bully to put him in his place. 

Obama still got it wrong, not understanding Trump's path/method for success and defeat of Hillary Clinton in 2016.   Obama couldn't believe it would happen...his bias discounted 50% of the American electorate's desire to break the status quo in Washington.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

The day after a jury unanimously found Donald Trump guilty of sexual assault and defamation, forcing him to pay $5 million, Donald Trump attacked his sexual assault victim in a nationally televised CNN program. 

After claiming that he had never met his victim, despite being presented with a photograph of him next to her, he said:

“What kind of a woman meets somebody, and brings them up, and within minutes you're playing hanky panky in a dressing room."

He called the Federal trial, “a continuation of the greatest witch hunt of all time." 

So, here’s the thing: He lost five million dollars over this, right? He has now proven that $5 million is not enough money to deter him from making defamatory statements about Ms. Carroll.  The logical step for Carroll is to waltz right back into court, before the same judge, and ask for summary judgement and seek damages of $100 to $250 million. Enough money, she will argue, to punish Mr. Trump enough that he stops attacking his victim. 

Legally, it’s the same case so it will go before the same Federal judge, who will almost certainly make a summary judgement ruling that the comment was defamatory and untrue. After all, by his own statement, he first said he never met her, despite knowing he had, and then he admits to having “hanky panky” with her in the dressing room.  

As in the Dominion lawsuit, a jury will most likely rule only on the amount of damages. Guilt has already been determined.  

Lol...ya I saw that too. It was hilarious. Even the audience enjoyed it...and agreed.

Yes siree Bob...that town hall did not go as CNN had hoped...I'd bet.

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

DeSantis, I thought he would take on him, too soft and your side destroyed him, kept him locked in his State. 

So, CNN thought they can invite him and put a woman presenter there to counter him? ? They thought they can show resistance via a woman to a bully like Trump? hahaha. Hilarious, terrible, I watched the video somewhat. 

My friends, this is like CNN saying we want Trump back as President, it must be about the rating. And they will get him if they keep this up. 

Ya know...this is quite true.

6 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Ok, but you know, I did the work for you, great @Nationalist. I expect the reward, give a like there for the proletariat (me doing the video, opinion, etc). Please, respect the system. ?

Done. And now...I'm going for a beer...or 4...

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yep...the Trump haters still have not learned from the past, eagerly giving him more media oxygen yet again in a short sighted way to appear as anti-Trump as possible.

Trump is playing with house money, having already achieved an astounding level of political success using media to do his own bidding, and it looks like they will continue to do so.

How much do you think the jury will award his victim?

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Doesn't matter....cheap at those prices for stoking the MAGA faithful.

How much did Bill Clinton pay Paula Jones ?

I think that’s precisely the point.

Her lawyers will argue that, because of his wealth, a $5 million judgement is not a deterrent and well may be profitable.  They could argue that only a $300 million judgement would deter him from crime.  

4 minutes ago, Rebound said:

I think that’s precisely the point.

Her lawyers will argue that, because of his wealth, a $5 million judgement is not a deterrent and well may be profitable.  They could argue that only a $300 million judgement would deter him from crime.  

They can argue all they want, but I am confident that any unbiased appeals court would quickly reduce such a large judgement.  Nothing special about Trump in that legal regard.

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Believe me, there is no way Trump would consider it "winning" by living in my mind.

No golden toilet there. LMAO

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

They can argue all they want, but I am confident that any unbiased appeals court would quickly reduce such a large judgement.  Nothing special about Trump in that legal regard.

Really? Do you think he $5 million judgement is what an ordinary person with a salary of $100,000 per year would have to pay?

Look at the $780 million Fox News settlement.  It reflects the amount of cash that Fox News has, not only the damage they caused.  

Edited by Rebound

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

That's 90% of the problem. A lot of people now act like the school bully was a role model, and a requirement to be any kind of leader.

Worse, to the brain dead Trumpers even conviction by a jury still means you're innocent.

19 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Really? Do you think he $5 million judgement is what an ordinary person with a salary of $100,000 per year would have to pay?

Look at the $780 million Fox News settlement.  It reflects the amount of cash that Fox News has, not only the damage they caused.  

Doesn't matter what I think...precedence in jury awards and the appeals process often reduces the amount considerably.   What's so special about Trump and Carroll...politics and wealth ?

The large Fox News judgement for Dominion will likely be reduced as well.

Carroll's more serious claim of rape/sexual assault was not sustained in the end.

30 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Doesn't matter what I think...precedence in jury awards and the appeals process often reduces the amount considerably.   What's so special about Trump and Carroll...politics and wealth ?

Carroll's more serious claim of rape/sexual assault was not sustained in the end.

Fox News reached a settlement with Dominion. No appeal. 

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

It won't be reduced because it was a SETTLEMENT agreed to by FOS LIES, not a jury decision.