Congressperson George Santos arrested.

Just now, Contrarian said:

@NYLefty and @Rebound. The United States of America is not Putin's Russia. 

President Joe Biden, like all American leaders, is bound by constitutional principles and legal procedures, which mandate that no individual, including the president, is above the law. Therefore, it is inaccurate and misleading to suggest that President Biden can "round up" anyone without due process. In fact, the US legal system is designed to ensure that all citizens are afforded basic rights, including the right to a fair trial and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. 

More Bias from the <--- Left Wing. 

You just keep believing ????. Dark Brandon has been at this game for a long time. You have no idea of what goes on behind closed doors. Joe Biden, gettin er done ?

9 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

@NYLefty and @Rebound. The United States of America is not Putin's Russia. 

President Joe Biden, like all American leaders, is bound by constitutional principles and legal procedures, which mandate that no individual, including the president, is above the law. Therefore, it is inaccurate and misleading to suggest that President Biden can "round up" anyone without due process. In fact, the US legal system is designed to ensure that all citizens are afforded basic rights, including the right to a fair trial and the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. 

More Bias from the <--- Left Wing. 

I don’t understand your comment. 
Santos will be publicly tried before a jury. The facts will be laid bare. Beyond that, it is very difficult to believe that the man went from welfare to millionaire in just one year.  

The Constitution states that Congress can remove members, Supreme Court Justices, Federal Judges, and the President. But they refuse to do this job.  Santos should have been removed from Congress and then there would be no question regarding future prosecution. 

Although it’s disquieting when national politician figures are prosecuted, as you said, no-one is above the law, and when they break the law they should be prosecuted regardless of their political party.  

17 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

You don't understand it?! My comment was aimed at your friend's claim that Joe Biden "roundin up", the comment that you liked. 

Was just reminding the public that the President does not round them up, the healthy justice system of the United States of America did charge him. This is not Putin's country. ? You can not escape The Contrarian brother. 

I thought it was funny because the GOP always claims that Democrats are “soft on crime.”

I read the article in the Times. The main charge against Santos is damming: He had someone reach out to donors who maxed out their legal contributions to him, and asked them to donate to a PAC which would spend exclusively on pro-Santos advertisements.  One donor sent $25,000, and I think this was, so far, legal. But the money went straight into Santos’ pocket. He used it to pay off his personal credit card debts and buy clothing. 

I think that once they dig into the source of the $1 million + income he supposedly earned one year after being on welfare, there may be additional charges.  Bottom line is the guy is definitely a fraud and a criminal and he’s likely going to prison. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Listen, I think you know by now that I don't take things personally, you can rant all you want. 

But would like you to tell you quickly, that you are the type of man in New York if some President that you like comes around and gives you the uniform of a colonel to hunt other Americans you would do it in a heartbeat. Come from your shadows, you are lost in your left-wing dogma. 

Sir, you or someone here will have to clarify this jibber. I have no idea of what your talking about 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

I thought it was funny because the GOP always claims that Democrats are “soft on crime.”

I

Only if it's Democrat crime.

Yes Santos should be brought up on charges. However if your names Biden the DOJ will sit on it till the end of times.

36 minutes ago, Legato said:

Yes Santos should be brought up on charges. However if your names Biden the DOJ will sit on it till the end of times.

What is the EVIDENCE of Biden crime? Aside from Hunter's taxes and weapon application, the investigation of which would not even be KNOWN until indictment, IF the DoJ was following their policies.

Notice how there was NO disclosure of the Santos investigation BEFORE indictment?

40 minutes ago, Legato said:

I know..... The fake Georgia electors case against Donald is taking forever.

I think that's the case that's gunna clean Donald's clock.

And they are certainly taking their sweet time.

54 minutes ago, Legato said:

The DOJ is slow, period.

They got a conviction of the Proud Boys just this week.  Two years and four months. Trump remains uncharged of anything by the Federal government. 

I’m not aware of any crimes that Joe Biden committed, only the made up stuff.  Money leaves a trail. If money went from China to Joe Biden, there would be a trail.  And if such a trail exists, he should be put on trial.  

Edited by Rebound

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

What is the EVIDENCE of Biden crime? Aside from Hunter's taxes and weapon application, the investigation of which would not even be KNOWN until indictment, IF the DoJ was following their policies.

Notice how there was NO disclosure of the Santos investigation BEFORE indictment?

88bcci3b3vya1.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Santos is getting what he asked for. End of story.

Now...you Libbies may return to wetting your undies over this loser.

Do you agree that the Republicans in Congress should continue to allow this criminal to stay in Congress? It makes all Republicans look bad.  

Don’t change the subject to Hunter Biden (who is not, by the way, in Congress).  The GOP can hold a vote and kick him out but they have not. 

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

Your stupid meme does NOT prove that Biden committed ANY crimes. Duh.

As usual, you got BUPKIS and OPINIONS.

Your post proves the meme to be correct.

36 minutes ago, Legato said:

Your post proves the meme to be correct.

No.

Here is what is correct: George Santos is going to be convicted. He’s a serial liar and a serial criminal.  And your team is keeping him in Congress. Kevin McCarthy hasn’t even demanded the man’s resignation. That is degenerate. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Do you agree that the Republicans in Congress should continue to allow this criminal to stay in Congress? It makes all Republicans look bad.  

Don’t change the subject to Hunter Biden (who is not, by the way, in Congress).  The GOP can hold a vote and kick him out but they have not. 

Sure. Just as soon as he's convicted. Which is the same for Pelosi and her insider trading.

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

The ONLY thing that your meme proves is that you believe complex factual issues can be reduced to stupidly simple arithmetic.

And that you've GOT NOTHING to back YOUR CLAIMS. AKA, BUPKIS.

I rest my case.