Florida's BRILLIANT Governor DeSantis signs anti ESG bill into law.

Take your woke crap and go elsewhere, @ssholes.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/not-going-fly-desantis-signs-121648679.html

‘Not Going to Fly Here’: DeSantis Signs Far-Reaching Anti-ESG Bill into Law

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis signed one of the most extensive anti-ESG bills in the country into law on Tuesday, barring the managers of state or publicly controlled funds from considering environmental, social justice, and governance factors when making investment decisions.

The Government and Corporate Activism Act requires that various state actors, including the chief financial officer, state agencies, and the state retirement fund properly prioritize financial risk and return, or pecuniary factors, over any political considerations. It also prohibits the sale of ESG bonds. Local governments are impacted to a noteworthy degree as they too are required to stop promoting environmental and social goals through their investment decisions. Municipalities also hold ESG bonds.

The move follows Biden’s veto of a congressional effort to disapprove of the practice at the federal level. GOP governors signaled they would do what they can to fight ESG in their respective states. Florida now joins Kentucky and West Virginia, who were two of the first to act in a comprehensive way.

The unelected PEDOPHILE IN CHIEF wants ESG bills. Florida's brilliant and LEGALLY ELECTED Governor DeSantis says otherwise.

Here's the actual bill. Conservatives, just read it and be thankful Florida has a governor with a brain.

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2023/302

For the rest of you, just continue drooling all over yourself. This is WAY above your pay grade.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, herbie said:

There goes reason again:

I'm not crazy, all of YOU are crazy! Woob woob woob woob!

3stooges.gif

We get it. You know how to find clips like this. Give yourself a participation trophy, (to go with the hundreds of them on your participation trophy shelf.)

(To the intelligent posters here, this video clip is actually an example of one of the most brilliant improv comedians of all time: Jerome (Curly) Howard. Yeah, I know. There are improv comedy clubs all over the place, where a lot of homosexuals use the stage time to perfect their act. Sorry, but it's true. Improv attracts homosexuals for some reason. Anyway, while the Three Stooges shorts were being filmed at Columbia, Curly had trouble remembering his lines. Every once in a while, to fill the space for the forgotten line, he would do something like you're seeing here. It was brilliant. Jules White and Del Lord were in awe of Curly's improv ability. In fact, most of the funniest lines and bits from Curly were just made up on the spot when he couldn't remember a line. He was the INVENTOR of improv. But he had four failed marriages, mostly from low self esteem of having to maintain that fat, so he wasn't a homo.)

14 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

What argument? Are you confusing me with the voices in your head?

I don't have voices in my head. I just have superior knowledge to you blue state kindergarten dropouts. You aren't smart enough to win an argument with a Florida third grader, much less a Florida teacher.

8 hours ago, reason10 said:

I don't have voices in my head. I just have superior knowledge to you blue state kindergarten dropouts. You aren't smart enough to win an argument with a Florida third grader, much less a Florida teacher.

I wasn't involved in an argument. I supposed I can debunk your weirdo transphobia if you want, though.

15 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

I wasn't involved in an argument. I supposed I can debunk your weirdo transphobia if you want, though.

You rarely are involved in any real intelligent argument here. Mostly you just engage in TROLLING behavior and throw out a lot of irrelevant shit because you're too stupid to engage in any real debate.

Crawl back under your rock, TROLL.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2023 at 6:43 PM, Americana Antifa said:

Nobody is afraid of trannies (except I guess the victims of trannies who commit mass shootings.)

This thread isn't about transphobia. Get someone with a superior Red State education to read the first post to you and splain it in terms simple enough for your dropped out of third grade brain can handle.

On 5/4/2023 at 7:09 PM, Perspektiv said:

Am I the only one who read the thread title with a sarcastic tone, assuming that this was being conveyed? I self narrated sarcastically. Just so you know.

The thread title is from a news source. There is nothing sarcastic about facts. Find someone with an education to read that article to your uneducated brain. Oh, and I also posted the EXACT BILL that was signed into law. There's nothing sarcastic about the facts. There's just left wingers who are too stupid to read anything other than THE VIEW screeds every day.

And you wonder why everybody says you liberals are so brain dead.

22 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

image.thumb.jpeg.a492cb96af4db89d3c8c73bbb737d120.jpeg

Florida is the most well educated state in America.  But by all means, DON'T MOVE HERE. Broward County has too many !diots as it is now and the rest of the state wants nothing to do with you retards. Stay in your high taxed blue state schithole and wallow in the misery you cretins voted for.

13 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

False. In terms of percentage of population who have completed formal education it actually ranks near the bottom, like most southern states 

Nope. The bottom would be New York and California, both very poorly run states who are hip deep in budget deficits, high in crime and ZERO MIDDLE CLASS.

Only !diots elected their political leaders.

Mississippi is smarter than California.

17 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Nope. The bottom would be New York and California, both very poorly run states who are hip deep in budget deficits, high in crime and ZERO MIDDLE CLASS.

Only !diots elected their political leaders.

Mississippi is smarter than California.

You and your made up nonsense. 

Edited by BeaverFever

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

False. You mostly post complete BS and your endless thread-creating for right wing rants shows how unhinged and obsessed you are 

Educated people get it. You are not educated. I'm just another schmoe here offering an opinion. If you NAZIS don't like that it disagrees with your communist bullshit then reopen the gas chamber camps like your ancestors.