Dem Election Cheating

On 4/20/2023 at 9:54 PM, Hodad said:

This is a lie. Clinton never claimed election fraud or in any way undermined faith in the election system. Her version of "stolen" is that she got farked over by Comey. which is true.

She did not get farked over by Comey. In fact, Comey bent over backwards and then some to minimize her "issue".

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

These leftists believe everything they see on CNN, they come on here and act like it's all 100% true, then after it's proven to be BS they act like no one ever really said it all.

"Trump knows he’s an illegitimate president" was a central theme of the MSM for years. When he said that he never colluded with Russia the MSM called that a lie and said that the witch hunt would determine the answer, as if somehow he didn't know whether he colluded or not. 

They act like it's still true even when they are proven to be liars. The delusions are strong 

16 hours ago, CdnFox said:

And didn't collude.  So - not only are you not talking about trump, you're talking about someone who was not guilty of collusion.

Which means you're a failure TWO times :)

^TWO STRIKES. Wanna go for 3?

Manafort was CAMPAIGN MANAGER acting on Trump's BEHALF.

And the Republican led Senate Intel committee concluded he was giving private polling DATA to Russian intelligence (IRA)

Your IGNORANCE has failed you AGAIN.

senate intelligence committee report on russian collusion read it AND LEARN

Prior to joining the Trump Campaign in March 2016 and continuing throughout his time in the Campaign, Manafort directly and indirectly communicated with Kilimnik, Deripaska, and the pro-Russian oligarchs in Ukraine. On numerous occasions, Manafort sought to secretly share internal Campaign information with Kilimnik. The Committee was unable to reliably determine why Manafort shared sensitive internal polling data or Campaign strategy with Kilimnik or with whom Kilimnik further shared that information. The Committee had limited insight into Kilimnik's communications with Manafort and into Kilimnik's communications with other individuals connected to Russian influence operations, all of whom used communications security practices. The Committee obtained some information suggesting Kilimnik may have been connected to the GRU's hack and leak operation targeting the 2016 U.S. election.

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

^TWO STRIKES. Wanna go for 3?

Oh i'm sure you're past three at this point but sure, lets see what you've got for us in the way of swings and misses this time ';)

Manafort was CAMPAIGN MANAGER acting on Trump's BEHALF.

And didn't collude with the russians. That's according to the fbi. He talked to the russians but then so did hillary's people, that's where the 'steele dossier' came from supposedly.  I'm going to call that  a 'foul ball' rather than a strike tho ';)

And the Republican led Senate Intel committee concluded he was giving private polling DATA to Russian intelligence (IRA)

Private as in information he owned? So he gave information he owned to people. That's nice. But according to the FBI that's not collusion. So - there's your strike three kiddo ':)   I kNEW you had it in you :)

So the FBI looked at all that and said 'not collusion'.  So no matter what the committee may think - there was no russian collusion according to the experts. Not only that - but the fbi noted there was no EVIDENCE that there ever was.

Failed again did you :)  Well - i'll say this much. You're obvious;ly dumb, can't figure out how english works, and i don't recall ever seeing you say anything that's correct and you fail ALL the TIME  - BUT .. by GOD you're CONSISTENT!  And Consistency is important in this day and age, so well done :)

6 hours ago, ironstone said:

She did not get farked over by Comey. In fact, Comey bent over backwards and then some to minimize her "issue".

That's crap. Comey felt the "need" to announce just before the election that they had found more potentially damning emails on Anthony Weiners laptop. But it turns out they were just the same emails that had already been investigated. Too late. Damage done.

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

That's crap. Comey felt the "need" to announce just before the election that they had found more potentially damning emails on Anthony Weiners laptop. But it turns out they were just the same emails that had already been investigated. Too late. Damage done.

And if he'd kept quiet and there WERE additional emails he'd have been accused of hiding info.

Guess the moral of teh story is don't use illegal email servers to hide your illegal activities and then put them on anthony weiner's laptop.

6 hours ago, Hodad said:

When Democrats are caught doing something illegal or unethical, the normal course of action is that it will be covered up/suppressed by the DOJ and the media. You clearly would have preferred that this story had been hushed up until after the election. The Democrats and their friends in the MSM and big tech did not make the same mistake for the 2020 election with Hunter's laptop story.

17 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Oh i'm sure you're past three at this point but sure, lets see what you've got for us in the way of swings and misses this time ';)

And didn't collude with the russians. That's according to the fbi. He talked to the russians but then so did hillary's people, that's where the 'steele dossier' came from supposedly.  I'm going to call that  a 'foul ball' rather than a strike tho ';)

Private as in information he owned? So he gave information he owned to people. That's nice. But according to the FBI that's not collusion. So - there's your strike three kiddo ':)   I kNEW you had it in you :)

So the FBI looked at all that and said 'not collusion'.  So no matter what the committee may think - there was no russian collusion according to the experts. Not only that - but the fbi noted there was no EVIDENCE that there ever was.

Failed again did you :)  Well - i'll say this much. You're obvious;ly dumb, can't figure out how english works, and i don't recall ever seeing you say anything that's correct and you fail ALL the TIME  - BUT .. by GOD you're CONSISTENT!  And Consistency is important in this day and age, so well done :)

Private as in CAMPAIGN polling that aided Russian trolls and bots TARGETING. AKA NOT public.

FBI NEVER SAID "not collusion." 

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Private as in CAMPAIGN polling

So private. Entirely. So there you go.

And i note you ignored clinton ALSO talked to the russians and shared info when it suited her. Thats' where the supposed 'steele' dossier came from.  Of course the russians lied to her as later investigations discovered but she still talked to them through her people.

FBI NEVER SAID "not collusion." 

Sure they did. It's right in the mueller report.  I'd post it but it's been posted so many times i'm tired of it. You can find it yourself.  :)

But that is what they said - no evidence or indication of it.  Then he tried to say "but - trump was so bad during the investigation that the investigation itself represents a crime on his part.

but that failed as well.

3 years and 69 special agents and god knows how much money ....  all just to prove there's no reason to believe he did anything wrong.  What a waste.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

3 years and 69 special agents and god knows how much money ....  all just to prove there's no reason to believe he did anything wrong.  What a waste.

The part that gets so often overlooked is the "17 significant errors and omissions" in the FBI report that all tilted the same way, plus the FBI crimes.

The FBI committed actual felonies to get the thing started, then their final report was a lie-fest. 

When has that ever happened before? How was that not a huge deal?

They altered emails to make Carter Page look like a Russian spy in order to get their warrants to spy in the first place. The whole witch hunt - was predicated on - FBI crimes

Because of the FBI's crimes the FBI got warrants to spy and then they, along with the Dems and the MSM, proceeded to slander Trump for 3 years, and to do their level best to keep him pre-occupied with the witch hunt in order to make him a less effective president.

The lasting effect of that whole witch was to prove to the American people beyond a shadow of doubt that the FBI are just an English-speaking KGB. They're a political police force 100%. 

On 4/23/2023 at 3:24 AM, CdnFox said:

And if he'd kept quiet and there WERE additional emails he'd have been accused of hiding info.

Guess the moral of teh story is don't use illegal email servers to hide your illegal activities and then put them on anthony weiner's laptop.

No, the moral of the story is that the head of the FBI shouldn't hold a press conference until he's confirmed that he has something press-worthy to say. That goes for anyone else. Just basic responsible behavior. Comey was more worried about himself than he was worried about tilting the election, and America paid the price for it. Lesson learned for 2020.

On 4/23/2023 at 8:32 AM, ironstone said:

When Democrats are caught doing something illegal or unethical, the normal course of action is that it will be covered up/suppressed by the DOJ and the media. You clearly would have preferred that this story had been hushed up until after the election. The Democrats and their friends in the MSM and big tech did not make the same mistake for the 2020 election with Hunter's laptop story.

Yes, I absolutely would have preferred that a non-story be, not so much suppressed, but left alone as a non-story. What kind of weirdo thinks that the head of the FBI should be holding press conferences about non-stories on the eve of a presidential election? 

And the only thing different about 2020 is that people were properly cautious about the Hunter Biden laptop story. All this whining about suppression when we're talking about a couple of days of being careful and responsible. It's insane the there are people who think the media (or anyone else) should have gone all in on an incredibly sketchy story from the NYP. What a world they imagine, where elections are primarily driven not by facts, but by whichever side can made the most outrageous allegations in October and ask people to vote before any such allegations can be verified.

18 hours ago, CdnFox said:

So private. Entirely. So there you go.

And i note you ignored clinton ALSO talked to the russians and shared info when it suited her. Thats' where the supposed 'steele' dossier came from.  Of course the russians lied to her as later investigations discovered but she still talked to them through her people.

Sounds like pure fiction (or FOX news). I don't recall any indication that Clinton talked to Steele, let alone to the Russians. A law firm working for her campaign hired a Washington, D.C. political research outfit that was being hired by Republicans and Democrats. Any chance you can back up this claim?

Sure they did. It's right in the mueller report.  I'd post it but it's been posted so many times i'm tired of it. You can find it yourself.  :)

But that is what they said - no evidence or indication of it.  Then he tried to say "but - trump was so bad during the investigation that the investigation itself represents a crime on his part.

but that failed as well.

That's incorrect, and the Mueller report was just the first report and by Mueller's own words did not exonerate Trump. It has since been confirmed by Senate and Treasury reports that Trump's campaign chair met with a Russian intelligence officer (who was involved in the Russian election interference effort) to share proprietary polling data and campaign strategy info--which was then delivered to the Kremlin and presumably used to target and influence Americans. And more. 

The Trump-Russia collusion is a verified fact. You can cover your eyes and ears as much as you like, but it happened and is part of the historical record.

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

No,

No? You believe politicians SHOULD use illegal mail servers to conduct illegal business? And then put it on Anthony weiner's laptop?

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

the moral of the story is that the head of the FBI shouldn't hold a press conference until he's confirmed that he has something press-worthy to say.

We found a bunch mpre emails in another location and there's so many it'll take us ages to see if they're new or not" is entirely press-worthy. The very fact he had them on that laptop is pressworthy even if they were the same emails.

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

That goes for anyone else. Just basic responsible behavior. Comey was more worried about himself than he was worried about tilting the election, and America paid the price for it. Lesson learned for 2020.

Oh - you mean where they repressed the information about hunter's notebook till after the election and then admitted it was all true? Yeah, that's REALLY helped put those rumours that the election was 'stolen' to bed.  Great job.

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

Sounds like pure fiction (or FOX news). I don't recall any indication that Clinton talked to Steele, let alone to the Russians.

They've admitted they did. In fact it was her democrats who did it.  It kind of sounds like you have a habit of 'not hearing' that which doesn't appeal to you.

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

A law firm working for her campaign hired a Washington, D.C. political research outfit

A campaign manager working for trumps campaign talked to a russian that was well known to republicans and democrats - and for you that 's clear proof.  You admit clinton's people acted on behalf of her campaign and suddenly that's zero evidence :)

Your hypocrisy is epic :)

Clinton knew where the document came from, she knew how it was obtained, and she knew it had been forwarded to the fbi, and seeing as she allowed all of that to happen and paid the lawyers for their efforts she very obviously approved.  Swing and a miss kiddo.

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

That's incorrect,

It's quite correct. Pretending it isn't just makes you look desperate.

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

and the Mueller report was just the first report and by Mueller's own words did not exonerate Trump.

But it does. 3 years and 69 agents worth of work and in his own words - "no evidence" of collusion. Sorry but in this world if there is NO evidence of a crime then that does exhonorate you.  I can't just say "oh - you committed murder. I have zero evidence but i've decided that's the case".

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

It has since been confirmed by Senate and Treasury reports that Trump's campaign chair met with a Russian intelligence officer (who was involved in the Russian election interference effort) to share proprietary polling data and campaign strategy info--which was then delivered to the Kremlin and presumably used to target and influence Americans. And more. 

Presumably. :)

Sorry ,kiddo, the fbi knew about that.  And it's not collusion.  Collusion is when it's a two way exchange and the parties plot to do something illegal. That never happened.

This is just the democrats being DESPERATE beyond belief to try to justify lying for 3 years.

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

The Trump-Russia collusion is a verified fact.

Nope. In fact it's been verified it never happened. Which is why he was never charged.

Complete swing and a miss kiddo.  No collusion.

Meanwhile - nancy DID illegally use a mail server to conduct business illegally while in office. That actually did happen.

19 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

They've admitted they did. In fact it was her democrats who did it.  It kind of sounds like you have a habit of 'not hearing' that which doesn't appeal to you.

A campaign manager working for trumps campaign talked to a russian that was well known to republicans and democrats - and for you that 's clear proof.  You admit clinton's people acted on behalf of her campaign and suddenly that's zero evidence :)

Your hypocrisy is epic :)

Clinton knew where the document came from, she knew how it was obtained, and she knew it had been forwarded to the fbi, and seeing as she allowed all of that to happen and paid the lawyers for their efforts she very obviously approved.  Swing and a miss kiddo.

It's quite correct. Pretending it isn't just makes you look desperate.

But it does. 3 years and 69 agents worth of work and in his own words - "no evidence" of collusion. Sorry but in this world if there is NO evidence of a crime then that does exhonorate you.  I can't just say "oh - you committed murder. I have zero evidence but i've decided that's the case".

Presumably. :)

Sorry ,kiddo, the fbi knew about that.  And it's not collusion.  Collusion is when it's a two way exchange and the parties plot to do something illegal. That never happened.

This is just the democrats being DESPERATE beyond belief to try to justify lying for 3 years.

Nope. In fact it's been verified it never happened. Which is why he was never charged.

Complete swing and a miss kiddo.  No collusion.

Meanwhile - nancy DID illegally use a mail server to conduct business illegally while in office. That actually did happen.

Boy, between all the finger pointing and hand waving you're at serious risk of carpal tunnel, "Kiddo."

1. I'm taking this post as your admission that you cannot support your claims regarding Clinton collusion with the Russians. Her campaign hired someone, who hired someone, who hired someone who leveraged Russian intelligence assets to create a Trump dossier that was at least partially accurate. You say that counts as collusion, lol?

Contrast that with Trump's campaign chair directly feeding their polling and strategy into the Russian election interference effort. Which is totally kosher?

And you have the unmitigated gall to try and call me hypocritical??

2. Collusion is not necessarily illegal. It's not a legal term. But the Trump campaign certainly engaged in a 2-way exchange of benefit. FFS, they gave their targeting and strategy info to the Russians who were running the pro-Trump interference campaign. This is, apparently, cool with you. As a Canadian, I don't suppose you need to have any loyalty to the United States, but most Americans think that it's pretty farked up to enable and amplify Russian interference in the US election. 

6 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Boy, between all the finger pointing and hand waving you're at serious risk of carpal tunnel, "Kiddo."

Sure thing little guy :)

1. I'm taking this post as your admission that you cannot support your claims regarding Clinton collusion with the Russians.

Well of course you are - you HAVE to lie to yourself to maintain your point of view. If you were being HONEST then you woudn't be able to maintain your fantasies.

Clinton hired someone to go to the russians and get dirt on trump. End of story. The russians provided info that turned out to be made up, but that's what happens when you deal with russians and clinton didn't care.

These are facts. Well established.  So - you appear to be a bit of a liar when you claim otherwise.

Contrast that with Trump's campaign chair directly feeding their polling and strategy into the Russian election interference effort. Which is totally kosher?

It's a lot more kosher than hiring someone to come up with fake dirt from russia and then sending it to the FBI KNOWING that it's bullcrap. 

And there was never any evidence that the russians wanted the trump data for the purpose of spreading misinformation. Sorry.

And you have the unmitigated gall to try and call me hypocritical??

Yes - lying sack of shit is next on the agenda if you keep up with your hypocrisy and lies.

I'm a big fan of truth. You should try it.

2. Collusion is not necessarily illegal.

It is in the US.

If what you're claiming is that Trump did nothing illegal, then fine. we agree. Hillary DID do something illegal.  That was proven. So... there you go.

42 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sure thing little guy :)

Well of course you are - you HAVE to lie to yourself to maintain your point of view. If you were being HONEST then you woudn't be able to maintain your fantasies.

Clinton hired someone to go to the russians and get dirt on trump. End of story. The russians provided info that turned out to be made up, but that's what happens when you deal with russians and clinton didn't care.

These are facts. Well established.  So - you appear to be a bit of a liar when you claim otherwise.

Sure it's very well established. I'm sure that's why you can't produce any evidence to support that claim. And again, parts of the Steele dossier have been confirmed, 

It's so well established that John Durham explicitly stated in the Danchenko indictment that the Clinton campaign didn’t direct, and wasn’t aware of, Dolan’s activities regarding the dossier.? 

And there was never any evidence that the russians wanted the trump data for the purpose of spreading misinformation. Sorry.

Sure. The Russians didn't want the information from Manafort. The agent just delivered it to the Kremlin for shites and giggles. You're plumbing new depths here. You apparently don't care how dumb you look in service of your MAGA god. No sacrifice is too great!

I'm a big fan of truth. You should try it. [?]

It is in the US.

No, it's not. You are lying. Again. That why you refuse to support your arguments with evidence.

Sure it's very well established. I'm sure that's why you can't produce any evidence to support that claim. And again, parts of the Steele dossier have been confirmed, 

None of the steele dossier has been confirmed :) And  everyone knows that its well established that the democrats knew and hillary did - that's why they had to pay over 100 GRAND in penalties for election financing fraud.

The reason i don't provide proof is 2 fold - one i don't want to encourage your sealioning dishonest behavior, but more importantly - EVERYONE knows this so every time  you deny it everyone is reminded you're not very honest.  Which amuses me :)

It's so well established that John Durham explicitly stated in the Danchenko indictment that the Clinton campaign didn’t direct, and wasn’t aware of, Dolan’s activities regarding the dossier.? 

He lied.  As was found out:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/31/hillary-clinton-democrats-steele-dossier-settle-electoral-case

Sure. The Russians didn't want the information from Manafort. The agent just delivered it to the Kremlin for shites and giggles.

Or general interest. Or because they wanted to get an idea who the next president would be.  Or whatever.

You're plumbing new depths here. You apparently don't care how dumb you look in service of your MAGA god. No sacrifice is too great!

ROFLMAO  - well YOUR credibility was already pretty thin but it just went out the window entirely ;)

Kid - you're literally insisting that because someone who worked for trump's campaign shared polling data with the Russians that it somehow means there was Russian collusion,  yet at the same time arguing that Russians hired by agents of Hillary's campaign in a manner designed to HIDE that it was from Hillary's campaign to specifically ask for russian help to create fake lies about her political opponent is perfectly above board and beyond question.

No, it's not. You are lying. Again. That why you refuse to support your arguments with evidence.

Sorry kiddo - as i just showed you were the one lying :)  -but by letting you sealion for a little bit i've now shown the whole world that you're a liar.

The clinton campaign paid russian agents money to dig up dirt on Trump - that is now verified fact.  Hillary tried to hide it and eventually had to pay 100 grand for her lies - but the truth came out.  And - it turns out the dems have been working with the russians for a lot longer than that as the 2019 reports showed.

you sir are a hypocrite. You claim 'collusion' for trumps' campaign guy sharing polling data - which btw if the russians really wanted they could have paid to have done themselves, it's not expensive or difficult to hire polling companies to do it, it's certainly not illeagl.  But you deny that deliberately working with russian sources to create a fake 'dossier' which you then send to the fbi to get your political opponent in trouble WHILE ATTEMPTING TO HIDE your involvement is peechy keen and above board.

Well only one of them actually got in trouble over what they did. Trump didn't have to pay any fines.  So there you go .

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

i don't want to encourage your sealioning dishonest behavior,

That one will never stop. He lies like a bot. 

Last time he piped up in the covid threads, he still felt like the covid shot was a highly successful vax even after covid deaths went up by 30% in Canada in 2022.

Hodad: "Vaccines don't prevent infection and death, don'tcha know...? Some sites that I read say that infections result in 80% less deaths among the vaxed."

He can't explain how they get from "80% less deaths after infection" to 86.7% of actual covid deaths. His math is highly 'mysterious' to say the least. 

Still won't stop. Pops up over and over again like Dracula in a bad B movie. 

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

None of the steele dossier has been confirmed :) And  everyone knows that its well established that the democrats knew and hillary did - that's why they had to pay over 100 GRAND in penalties for election financing fraud.

The Russia contacts were confirmed. And perhaps you meant to say that they settled a civil suit for a pittance because it was cheaper than legal fees? The Clinton campaign agreed to pay $8K and maintained that they acted correctly. Wowser, you nailed 'em.?

The reason i don't provide proof is 2 fold - one i don't want to encourage your sealioning dishonest behavior, but more importantly - EVERYONE knows this so every time  you deny it everyone is reminded you're not very honest.  Which amuses me :)

He lied.  As was found out:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/mar/31/hillary-clinton-democrats-steele-dossier-settle-electoral-case

Nah, you don't do it because you are both lazy and a liar. Now, because it feels convenient in the moment, you'll say that John Durham lied (in official court documents, no less)? Okay, to what end? Is he a secret Clinton ally? ?

And you provide a naked link that, as usual, does absolutely ZERO to support this claim. At least at the end of a Rick Roll people get a pretty good song. 

Or general interest. Or because they wanted to get an idea who the next president would be.  Or whatever.

ROFLMAO  - well YOUR credibility was already pretty thin but it just went out the window entirely ;)

"Kid," as a pathological liar closing in on WestCanMan territory, I don't think you're in any position make pronouncements on credibility. I make correct and true statements backed up by documented evidence. Two things that are clearly beyond you.

Kid - you're literally insisting that because someone who worked for trump's campaign shared polling data with the Russians that it somehow means there was Russian collusion,  yet at the same time arguing that Russians hired by agents of Hillary's campaign in a manner designed to HIDE that it was from Hillary's campaign to specifically ask for russian help to create fake lies about her political opponent is perfectly above board and beyond question.

Sorry, but when you meet with Russian spies to feed them sensitive data and campaign strategy while those same spies are running an election interference campaign in your favor, it's more than a coincidence.

Neither the Clinton campaign nor associates hired Russian agents. Stop lying. You could correctly say that they hired a research agency which contracted with a retired spy who relied on Russian assets and sources in his investigation (an investigation of what happened in Russia, so duh). You could also close the loop on Dolan and Danchenko, but as established in the Durham indictment, there was not contact or direction between the Clinton campaign and Danchenko. And let's not forget that Danchenko was acquitted

Sorry kiddo - as i just showed you were the one lying :)  -but by letting you sealion for a little bit i've now shown the whole world that you're a liar.

The clinton campaign paid russian agents money to dig up dirt on Trump - that is now verified fact.  Hillary tried to hide it and eventually had to pay 100 grand for her lies - but the truth came out.  And - it turns out the dems have been working with the russians for a lot longer than that as the 2019 reports showed.

Again, you are lying, "kiddo." That's why you can't support your claims. That case had nothing to do with hiring Russian agents--it was about a claim that expenses were misclassified. Nobody had to pay anything for lies. Nobody was punished. Hillary did not have to pay 100 grand and her campaign only paid $8K to settle the suit for misclassifying an expense with no admission of guilt-- and in fact an assertion of innocence and propriety.

^^You either didn't read your own naked link or you read it and lied with the expectation that others would not. At some point it becomes impossible to tell how much of this is your dishonesty and how much is pure incompetence, but it's starting to feel like an unhealthy blend of both. 

And anyone who doubts what I'm saying need only click that link.  

you sir are a hypocrite. You claim 'collusion' for trumps' campaign guy sharing polling data - which btw if the russians really wanted they could have paid to have done themselves, it's not expensive or difficult to hire polling companies to do it, it's certainly not illeagl.  But you deny that deliberately working with russian sources to create a fake 'dossier' which you then send to the fbi to get your political opponent in trouble WHILE ATTEMPTING TO HIDE your involvement is peechy keen and above board.

Well only one of them actually got in trouble over what they did. Trump didn't have to pay any fines.  So there you go .

The Russians could have done their own polling, but they certainly didn't need to while their allies in Trump campaign were happy to provide it. However, the Russians could not have concocted the Trump campaign strategy, which their allies in the Trump campaign were also happy to share.

And you are the hypocrite--and a liar to boot. You give a free pass to documented collusion and while lying about the Clinton campaign. You may fool a few credulous, sympathetic souls, but it's all just pissing in the wind. The historical record is and will remain very clear about the collusion that took place.

And can we just pause for a moment. We're at the point of the conversation where you've so utterly debased yourself that you are making excuses for a US presidential campaign sharing sensitive information with Russian intelligence officers who were working to influence the election. "Ah, they could have gotten the information in other ways!"

Like, that's how incredibly far you've sunk. On top of all the lies and misrepresentations and naked links, the bottom line is that you're doing it all in an effort to make it seem like the Trump campaign collusion is no big deal. Bullshit. It will NEVER be okay for a Presidential candidate to help another government run election interference campaigns against the American people. NEVER. Full stop. And if you think otherwise, just go fark yourself. 

Edited by Hodad

29 minutes ago, Hodad said:

The Russia contacts were confirmed.

But not their information. SO yes - we have confirmation the dems were communicating with russian operatives but that's it.

Nah, you don't do it because you are both lazy and a liar

But i did do it :) And now we know you're the liar :)

And you provide a naked link that, as usual, does absolutely ZERO to support this claim. At least at the end of a Rick Roll people get a pretty good song. 

It proves it entirely.  As expected, you just choose to ignore simple truths.

Sorry kid - the rest of your rant and lies just proves the point.

Trump didn't collude with the russians. Mueller proved that.

Clintion did a little - and paid 100 grand for it.

And you are a liar. I let you prove that several times before posting the proof that you were.

So you're a liar and a leftie.  But i don't need to repeat myself like that :) LOLOLOL!!!

Better luck next time kid :)

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

That one will never stop. He lies like a bot. 

Last time he piped up in the covid threads, he still felt like the covid shot was a highly successful vax even after covid deaths went up by 30% in Canada in 2022.

Hodad: "Vaccines don't prevent infection and death, don'tcha know...? Some sites that I read say that infections result in 80% less deaths among the vaxed."

He can't explain how they get from "80% less deaths after infection" to 86.7% of actual covid deaths. His math is highly 'mysterious' to say the least. 

Still won't stop. Pops up over and over again like Dracula in a bad B movie. 

I can explain it to you, but I can't comprehend it on your behalf. The measure of efficacy is outcome per incident. Exactly how seat belts significantly reduce the risk of death in automobile accidents, yet automobile deaths have gone up every year since the seat belts became mandatory.

It's pretty simple. If a vaccinated person contracts covid are they more more or less likely to he hospitalized and to die? Less. How much less likely? About 5x. Okay, so it works and is a good decision to vaccinate.

As simple as it is to measure efficacy, you are apparently simpler still.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That one will never stop. He lies lke a bot. 

3 minutes ago, Hodad said:

I can explain it to you, but I can't comprehend it on your behalf. The measure of efficacy is outcome per incident. Exactly how seat belts significantly reduce the risk of death in automobile accidents, yet automobile deaths have gone up every year since the seat belts became mandatory.

It's pretty simple. If a vaccinated person contracts covid are they more more or less likely to he hospitalized and to die? Less. How much less likely? About 5x. Okay, so it works and is a good decision to vaccinate.

As simple as it is to measure efficacy, you are apparently simpler still.

Rambles like a bot too it would seem. 

Just generally dishonest.

34 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

But not their information. SO yes - we have confirmation the dems were communicating with russian operatives but that's it.

But i did do it :) And now we know you're the liar :)

It proves it entirely.  As expected, you just choose to ignore simple truths.

Sorry kid - the rest of your rant and lies just proves the point.

Trump didn't collude with the russians. Mueller proved that.

Clintion did a little - and paid 100 grand for it.

And you are a liar. I let you prove that several times before posting the proof that you were.

So you're a liar and a leftie.  But i don't need to repeat myself like that :) LOLOLOL!!!

Better luck next time kid :)

What a weasel. Again, Mueller was the first of 3 investigations that establish that collusion did, in fact, happen. And read your own damn cite, liar. 

The Clinton campaign and DNC had argued that the payments had been described accurately, but agreed, according to the documents, to settle without conceding to avoid further legal costs.

The Clinton campaign agreed to a civil penalty of $8,000

Edited by Hodad