Budweiser hires trans spokesperson and the right loses their mind

19 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Got any kids? If you do, do they watch TV?

You've responded with two questions.

Why dont you just answer the question I presented you with:

Exactly what trans " kink" has your kids been exposed to.... Keep in mind, just looking at a trans spokesperson in no way constitutes " kink".

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You've responded with two questions.

Why dont you just answer the question I presented you with:

Exactly what trans " kink" has your kids been exposed to.... Keep in mind, just looking at a trans spokesperson in no way constitutes " kink".

According to you.

"Mommy? Is that a girl...or a boy? Why would a boy dress as a girl Mommy? Is it Halloween?"

32 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

According to you.

"Mommy? Is that a girl...or a boy? Why would a boy dress as a girl Mommy? Is it Halloween?"

Answer: "Well child, people are free to dress however they like. It's part of being an American."

The simplest things throw you for a loop.

It's as if you have the intellectual capacity of a toddler.

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Answer: "Well child, people are free to dress however they like. It's part of being an American."

The simplest things throw you for a loop.

It's as if you have the intellectual capacity of a toddler.

Ya...that'll make sense to a child. Try to stay away from small kids...

33 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

So  in your mind a trans person is just someone who dresses up like the opposite sex?

So you don't believe in transgender.  Interesting.

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

What a patently moronic statement. Have you received any formal education whatsoever?

Literally, I feel like I'm talking to an obstinate grade schooler.

Enough to know some people would be lousy parents.

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Got any kids? If you do, do they watch TV?

How many beer adds have you seen on kids TV? Stretch much.

Every second add you see on US television is for a prescription drug. No opinion on their effect on kids?

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

My parents are not the issue. People who would impose sexual free for all, are. Kids need stability at an early age. 

In America, Dylan Mulvaney has the same rights as everyone else. Your expecting companies to not hire trans folk because you are bigoted against them, isn't a reasonable expectation. And the fact that you think it is, is just proof that you don't have the emotional maturity to be able to accept those that make you feel uncomfortable.

Such a delicate flower.

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

In America, Dylan Mulvaney has the same rights as everyone else. Your expecting companies to not hire trans folk because you are bigoted against them, isn't a reasonable expectation. And the fact that you think it is, is just proof that you don't have the emotional maturity to be able to accept those that make you feel uncomfortable.

Such a delicate flower.

Again not what he said. Can you point to where he suggested such people shouldnt' be hired?  He said children shouldn't be exposed to dealing with it. And once again you have to lie to try desperately to make a point.

Such a terribly liar.

40 minutes ago, Aristides said:

How many beer adds have you seen on kids TV? Stretch much.

Every second add you see on US television is for a prescription drug. No opinion on their effect on kids?

Yes. I think the drug companies should not be allowed to advertise like they do. I'm not sure how they should be governed, but I don't think filling our bodies with pills is really good for many people.

20 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Oh look boys, she's being dishonest again.

In a moment she'll ask you to name ONE trans person.

Dishonest in the extreme. This is why the left can't be trusted on the issue.

West said: "Pretty much every commercial now has a trans, an interracial couple, or a gay couple. Wokeness is a serious illness."

I asked exactly what "wokeness" is. He said: "Exactly what I just described."

So, I guess wokeness is anything involving trans people, interracial couples, or gay couples. At least to him. Would you like to give your definition of wokeness? 

16 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Such a delicate flower.

I may never completely accept trannies. It looks and feels...creepy to me. Nobody can force people to accept things they instinctively can't. Doing so is called "brainwashing" and I believe that's a form of torture.

So tell ya wut...you be completely accepting of them, and I won't. Bud Light tried that and society showed them what it thinks. I know you don't like the results but...it is wut it is.

19 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

West said: "Pretty much every commercial now has a trans, an interracial couple, or a gay couple. Wokeness is a serious illness."

So, I guess wokeness is anything involving trans people, interracial couples, or gay couples. At least to him. Would you like to give your definition of wokeness? 

Wow...that's hard on the eyes.

D'ya think ya made your point with that? Its so theatrical.

But this reminds me of something I noticed recently. I was in the San Francisco/Bay area a couple weeks back and of the subtitles I noticed different between here in Canuckland and California, was the advertising. Has anyone else noticed that Canuck TV advertising displays mixed marriages or relationships on a very regular basis? What I noticed...in California...is that racial mixing is a rarity on TV ads. I wasn't sure I was correct about it. But thinking back...ya...I saw what I saw.

Just wondering out loud...

Edited by Nationalist

12 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Nobody is talking about kink. We were talking about trans people.

So you're alright with kids learning about the existence of trans people?

A person of either gender...male or female...who dresses as the opposite gender...especially those who insist they are not the gender their hormones and genetics dictate...are "kinky".!

26 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Nobody can force people to accept things they instinctively can't. 

It's not instinct. More than likely, you were raised by bigots and consequently, grew up to be a bigot yourself.

I'm going to suggest that you learn to live and let live in regards to trans folk. In the eyes of the law, we all have the same rights.

35 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Yes - we all see that you chose to speak on his behalf with a hokey definition of woke that suits you.  If you don't like the words people use just assign your own to them and pretend that's what they said, amiright?

Pathetic.

Just now, CdnFox said:

Yes - we all see that you chose to speak on his behalf with a hokey definition of woke that suits you.  If you don't like the words people use just assign your own to them and pretend that's what they said, amiright?

Pathetic.

That is what he said. He said it is what he just described.

So wokeness is anything related to trans people, interracial couples, or gay couples.