Biden's Lying About Hunter's Overseas Business Dealings

I was just watching Hannity from two days ago (I've actually been watching Tucker's interview with Trump when I get a chance, this is the first other Fox show I've watched in a few days) and he showed a few video clips of Joe Biden emphatically denying that he had any knowledge of Hunter's overseas business dealings. I can't access the videos on Fox from my geographic location but maybe it's on YouTube or something. I didn't check yet.

Anyhoo, a little background for the leftists who never see any news about this: the Hunter clan invested very little money with their Chinese partners, including gov't agents, and have received over $10M from their dealings there. I saw one report saying that they made $30M but I don't recall if that included Ukraine. They bilked the Ukrainians hard. 

Anyways, before the last election a photo came out showing Joe, Hunter, and a guy named Devon Archer, who was with Hunter on his Ukraine and China carpet-bagging tour, golfing together, so Joe had to admit that he had lied about his knowledge of Hunter's lucrative dealings in the exact countries that Joe was spending most of his time in as VP. 

Now we're finding out that Hunter's business associates (who Joe obviously didn't know, right?) visited the WH 80 times. 

Joe didn't just lie a little bit to the American people, i.e. he didn't just know a bit about Hunter's business, he seems to have been extremely familiar with Hunter's greasy partners. His bold-faced, emphatic lies weren't small, they were epic. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

We’re they PAID $10 million, or did Chinese entities invest $10 million?  And how do you know what Joe Biden talked about while he was golfing with his son? 

Seems like if JOE ADMITTED SOMETHING about LYING, there would be EVIDENCE; but all we have HERE is an OPINION by the resident CONSPIRACY THEORIST who always "knows" what Joe did, but has NO EVIDENCE.

Not even a quote let alone ACTUAL VIDEO.

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I was just watching Hannity from two days ago (I've actually been watching Tucker's interview with Trump when I get a chance, this is the first other Fox show I've watched in a few days) and he showed a few video clips of Joe Biden emphatically denying that he had any knowledge of Hunter's overseas business dealings. I can't access the videos on Fox from my geographic location but maybe it's on YouTube or something. I didn't check yet.

Anyhoo, a little background for the leftists who never see any news about this: the Hunter clan invested very little money with their Chinese partners, including gov't agents, and have received over $10M from their dealings there. I saw one report saying that they made $30M but I don't recall if that included Ukraine. They bilked the Ukrainians hard. 

Anyways, before the last election a photo came out showing Joe, Hunter, and a guy named Devon Archer, who was with Hunter on his Ukraine and China carpet-bagging tour, golfing together, so Joe had to admit that he had lied about his knowledge of Hunter's lucrative dealings in the exact countries that Joe was spending most of his time in as VP. 

Now we're finding out that Hunter's business associates (who Joe obviously didn't know, right?) visited the WH 80 times. 

Joe didn't just lie a little bit to the American people, i.e. he didn't just know a bit about Hunter's business, he seems to have been extremely familiar with Hunter's greasy partners. His bold-faced, emphatic lies weren't small, they were epic. 

Let me get this straight..... You are running under the assumption that if you golf with a group of people, that proves you know all those people?

That's horseshite.

I've personally golfed with groups of folks who were mostly friends of friends... I didn't know most of them.

And now you are stacking your moronic assumptions on top of more moronic assumptions.

It's comical how y'all stretch out your moronic assumptions until you see them as gospel.

Now, I have no idea if Joe and Hunter are dirty, And neither do you because there has been no viable evidence revealed proving they are.

Your "gotchas" are nothing more than wishful thinking. 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

We’re they PAID $10 million, or did Chinese entities invest $10 million?  

https://nypost.com/article/hunter-biden-china-timeline-business-ties/

And how do you know what Joe Biden talked about while he was golfing with his son? 

Joe golfed with his son and a guy who was an integral partner in all of his son's questionable business dealings

As ridiculous as it was for Joe to pretend that he was completely unaware of Hunter's extremely lucrative overseas business dealings, $50K/month jobs, and massive diamond "gifts", it became impossible to believe that he golfed with one of Hunter's partners and the association was never even mentioned. 

Joe confessed to "knowing a bit about them" at that oint. It was a big confession considering how forceful his denials were. 

Now that we know there were 80 visits to the WH by Hunter associates, apparently Joe's forceful denials were an even bigger lie. 

7 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Let me get this straight..... You are running under the assumption that if you golf with a group of people, that proves you know all those people?

Nope.

If my son is in business with someone, making tens of millions of dollars with them, and I golf with my son and that guy, it's impossible for me to remain completely unaware of my son's business ventures with them.

If I honestly am after that point, then it raises even bigger questions. 

Joe had to admit to the fact that he had lied about being unaware of Hunter's overseas dealings. At that point he was at least "somewhat aware".

Now that we know he had 80 visits from Hunter associates at the WH, it seems like he was completely aware. Intimately even. 

It's pretty weird that you are completely in the dark about all of this. Apparently your news sources aren't really keeping you informed. You spend enough time opining about politics, I think you must spend a lot of time watching the news. Or at least enough to know about the president's family making millions of dollars in a partnership with Chinese gov't agents. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Nope.

If my son is in business with someone, making tens of millions of dollars with them, and I golf with my son and that guy, it's impossible for me to remain completely unaware of my son's business ventures with them.

Joe had to admit to the fact that he had lied about being unaware of Hunter's overseas dealings. At that point he was at least "somewhat aware".

Now that we know he had 80 visits from Hunter associates at the WH, it seems like he was completely aware. Intimately even. 

It's pretty weird that you are completely in the dark about all of this. Apparently your news sources aren't really keeping you informed. You spend enough time opining about politics, I think you must spend a lot of time watching the news. Or at least enough to know about the president's family making millions of dollars in a partnership with Chinese gov't agents. 

Hunter's association with Archer is OLD NEWS. He was WARNED about the appearance of a conflict of interest by WH ETHICS OFFICIALS. Joe's response to Hunter: "I hope you know what you're doing."

28 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

https://nypost.com/article/hunter-biden-china-timeline-business-ties/

Joe golfed with his son and a guy who was an integral partner in all of his son's questionable business dealings

As ridiculous as it was for Joe to pretend that he was completely unaware of Hunter's extremely lucrative overseas business dealings, $50K/month jobs, and massive diamond "gifts", it became impossible to believe that he golfed with one of Hunter's partners and the association was never even mentioned. 

Joe confessed to "knowing a bit about them" at that oint. It was a big confession considering how forceful his denials were. 

Now that we know there were 80 visits to the WH by Hunter associates, apparently Joe's forceful denials were an even bigger lie. 

OMG!! He GOLFED with someone!  Why didn’t you say so? Nobody needs more evidence of a crime than golfing!  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Nope.

And yet you still have no viable proof of any wrongdoing, but here you act like your gossip is gospel.

And on top of that, you don't even have the wherewithal to admit that none of the allegations have been proven.

You are manufacturing outrage over something you cannot prove.

It's the way of the alt-right 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

39 minutes ago, Rebound said:

OMG!! He GOLFED with someone!  Why didn’t you say so? Nobody needs more evidence of a crime than golfing!  

Are you trying to prove that you're stupid?

This is evidence that "JOE BIDEN WAS TELLING BOLD-FACED LIES WHEN HE REPEATEDLY AND FORCEFULLY DENIED HAVING ANY KNOWLEDGE AT ALL OF HUNTER'S EXTREMELY LUCRATIVE OVERSEAS BUSINESS DEALINGS". 

When the golf picture came out, Joe either had to quintuple-down on his lies or it would be even more troubling that Joe actually met with Devon Archer but Hunter kept his association with that man secret from his own father

Would that make Hunter an obvious foreign asset? Would it prove that Joe was an imbecile, and completely in the dark? 

You gotta admit, it would look really pathetic if the VPOTUS didn't know that his own son was doing extremely lucrative business deals directly with agents of the Chinese gov't.

53 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

And yet you still have no viable proof of any wrongdoing, but here you act like your gossip is gospel.

And on top of that, you don't even have the wherewithal to admit that none of the allegations have been proven.

You are manufacturing outrage over something you cannot prove.

It's the way of the alt-right 

Regardless of anything you say, citizens of the US know for certain that "JOE BIDEN WAS TELLING BOLD-FACED LIES WHEN HE REPEATEDLY AND FORCEFULLY DENIED HAVING ANY KNOWLEDGE AT ALL OF HUNTER'S EXTREMELY LUCRATIVE OVERSEAS BUSINESS DEALINGS, SOME OF WHICH INCLUDED CHINESE GOV'T AGENTS". 

He had an almost intimate knowledge of it. 

Make of that what you will. 

If you choose to remain completely ignorant about this, because for some reason you feel like it's no big deal if the Biden family made tens of millions of dollars in direct partnership with the Chinese gov't, go for it. It's your God-given right to just continue shrieking at people who mention it, but it doesn't reflect on me. I'm just a messenger.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Is it weird? No, not actually. News sources cover news. Actual information. Not conspiracy and innuendo. Luckily you've got a network that will insinuate and "just ask questions" that you find very super compelling.

But to be fair, everyone that I've ever played golf with has told me the intricacies of their business dealings. That's definitely what we talk about. ?

My absolute favorite part about all of this is that your vivid imagination is entirely partisan. The documented fact of Trump's campaign chair sharing proprietary polling (targeting) information with Russian intelligence operatives involved in election interference scheme is no big deal, not evidence of anything. But, Joe Biden playing a round of golf with his son and an associate means he's corrupt for sure and lying about everything!!!111!!  -- You're such a joke. 

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Regardless of anything you say, citizens of the US know for certain that "JOE BIDEN WAS TELLING BOLD-FACED LIES WHEN HE REPEATEDLY AND FORCEFULLY DENIED HAVING ANY KNOWLEDGE AT ALL OF HUNTER'S EXTREMELY LUCRATIVE OVERSEAS BUSINESS DEALINGS, SOME OF WHICH INCLUDED CHINESE GOV'T AGENTS". 

If you choose to remain completely ignorant about this, because for some reason you feel like it's no big deal if the Biden family made tens of millions of dollars in direct partnership with the Chinese gov't, go for it. It's your God-given right to just continue shrieking at people who mention it, but it doesn't reflect on me. I'm just a messenger.

Ok. Where's the citation that supports your contention that illegal activity has occured.

14 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Ok. Where's the citation that supports your contention that illegal activity has occured.

It's not illegal for Hunter Biden to enter into a business partnership with Chinese gov't agents/officials, with the Communist Bank of China involved.

It's just a matter of whether or not you feel like that's the kind of thing the POTUS's son should be doing. 

Joe was extremely aggressive about distancing himself from those transactions, to the point of pretending that he had no knowledge at all about what his son was doing there. Then he had to admit that he lied about that, he said that he knew just a little bit. Now we know about 80 documented visits to the WH by Hunter's associates. Looks like Joe has another confession to make. 

You can feel however you want about this. I'm not your spiritual sherpa. I'm just presenting people with information and they can do what they like with it. 

Edited by WestCanMan

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's not illegal for Hunter Biden to enter into a business partnership with Chinese gov't agents/officials, with the Communist Bank of China involved.

It's just a matter of whether or not you feel like that's the kind of thing the POTUS's son should be doing. 

Joe was extremely aggressive about distancing himself from those transactions, to the point of pretending that he had no knowledge at all about what his son was doing there. Then he had to admit that he lied about that, he said that he knew just a little bit. Now we know about 80 documented visits to the WH by Hunter's associates. Looks like Joe has another confession to make. 

You can feel however you want about this. I'm not your spiritual sherpa. I'm just presenting people with information and they can do what they like with it. 

What I asked for is the citation that supports your contention that illegal activity has occured. I've already had my fill of your suppositions.

Joe Biden called Hunter in December 2018 saying he wanted to talk to him after reading a New York Times story about Hunter's dealings with the Chinese oil giant CEFC
Files on Hunter's abandoned laptop previously disclosed by DailyMail.com show that he struck a deal with the Chinese company worth millions of dollars 
The Times' 2018 story pointed out CEFC's chairman Ye Jianming had been arrested in China and his lieutenant Patrick Ho had been convicted of bribery
Hunter accidentally recorded himself referring to Ho as the 'spy chief of China'
After seeing the story online, Joe called Hunter and left a voicemail  
'I thought the article released online, it's going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you're clear,' Joe said in the voicemail 
The message flies in the face of the president's repeated denials that he ever discussed Hunter's overseas business dealings with his son 

I'm pretty sure that Joe, aka the Big Guy, might be curious as to why Hunter keeps paying money to him over all these years.

• Like 1

Just now, CrakHoBarbie said:

What I asked for is the citation that supports your contention that illegal activity has occured. I've already had my fill of your suppositions.

Where did I use the word felony? Or crime?

I never insinuated that you have to have a certain opinion about this topic. 

What you need to know is that Joe Biden tried his best to lie his way out of being associated with Hunter's questionable deals in China and even Ukraine. 

I give you information, you decide how you feel about it.

Capiche? 

Again, your “evidence” is that Biden went golfing. 

By the way, the expression is “bald-faced lie,” not “bold-faced.”  Bold face is an alternative to italicized text. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

Joe Biden called Hunter in December 2018 saying he wanted to talk to him after reading a New York Times story about Hunter's dealings with the Chinese oil giant CEFC
Files on Hunter's abandoned laptop previously disclosed by DailyMail.com show that he struck a deal with the Chinese company worth millions of dollars 
The Times' 2018 story pointed out CEFC's chairman Ye Jianming had been arrested in China and his lieutenant Patrick Ho had been convicted of bribery
Hunter accidentally recorded himself referring to Ho as the 'spy chief of China'
After seeing the story online, Joe called Hunter and left a voicemail  
'I thought the article released online, it's going to be printed tomorrow in the Times, was good. I think you're clear,' Joe said in the voicemail 
The message flies in the face of the president's repeated denials that he ever discussed Hunter's overseas business dealings with his son 

I'm pretty sure that Joe, aka the Big Guy, might be curious as to why Hunter keeps paying money to him over all these years.

"I'm pretty sure" that ^THIS OPINION is ALL YOU HAVE. AKA no evidence that Hunter was paying Joe ANYTHING.

Edited by robosmith
  • Like 1

Where did I use the word felony? Or crime?

I never insinuated that you have to have a certain opinion about this topic. 

What you need to know is that Joe Biden tried his best to lie his way out of being associated with Hunter's questionable deals in China and even Ukraine. 

I give you information, you decide how you feel about it.

Capiche? 

Ok. What proof do you have that your alleged "questionable deals" are in any way illegal?

You haven't "given" me anything but suppositions. And now you claim that you never insinuated illegal activity occurred. 

Are you just claiming Biden lied? And if he did lie, and it wasn't about something illegal, then why are you posting?

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Again, your “evidence” is that Biden went golfing. 

By the way, the expression is “bald-faced lie,” not “bold-faced.”  Bold face is an alternative to italicized text. 

No, my evidence that he lied is that he made the same declarative statement over and over, quite forcefully, and then he had to admit that he lied when that picture came out. 

I never said it proved that he committed a crime, you’re way out over your skis. 

Why did he feel like he had to lie? Go look into it. Pretend to be an adult who cares about the USA. 

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/bold-faced-lie/

58 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Ok. What proof do you have that your alleged "questionable deals" are in any way illegal?

You haven't "given" me anything but suppositions. And now you claim that you never insinuated illegal activity occurred. 

Are you just claiming Biden lied? And if he did lie, and it wasn't about something illegal, then why are you posting?

You’re the one saying illegal. I’m not saying that word at all, aside from in replies to you. 

I’m saying that he felt the need to lie, because he lied over and over. 

What he did was immoral and repugnant, and most likely proof that he’s selling out his country in some way to further Chinese interests, but the FBI and intel community will never go against a Demonrat. 

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What he did was immoral and repugnant, 

Prove it. From where I'm sitting, all I see is a bunch of right wingers, still so butt hurt over the loss of their demigod that they feel compelled to manufacture garbage about the president of the United States 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Prove it. From where I'm sitting, all I see is a bunch of right wingers, still so butt hurt over the loss of their demigod that they feel compelled to manufacture garbage about the president of the United States 

I'm not going to bang my head against the wall trying to prove to an alt-left cultist that it's wrong for the VPOTUS's son to do deals with the Chinese gov't, making more money on one deal than Joe will legitimately earn in all his 12 years of being VPOTUS and POTUS combined.

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not going to bang my head against the wall trying to prove to an alt-left cultist that it's wrong for the VPOTUS's son to do deals with the Chinese gov't, making more money on one deal than Joe will legitimately earn in all his 12 years of being VPOTUS and POTUS combined.

Well, you certainly have failed to prove any wrongdoing by Biden..... All y'all right wingers have single handedly brought manufacturing (outrage) back stateside.