Biden's Lying About Hunter's Overseas Business Dealings

20 hours ago, Rebound said:

No, you just gave us your opinion. 

No, I gave you legitimate doubt. 

You see, diapers, when a case against Donald Trump comes up, you have to look at the motive. 

Trump is a political enemy to the Left. The Left hates Donald Trump. In fact, the Left hates Donald Trump so desperately that they'll drop almost everything to fry his ass.

Now, since the vast majority of the legal system is run by left-wing radicals (who also hate Trump) that opens the door to endless lawsuits that are easily facilitated. 

Is Trump guilty? We'll never know for sure in the jackass courts of leftism. Does it matter whether Trump is guilty or not when there are similar people running around that are largely ignored by these woketards? Not so much anymore. 

Trump is going to run in this next election, and what will be most important of all is that you wankers not be allowed to cheat. 

20 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You see, diapers, when a case against Donald Trump comes up, you have to look at the motive. 

Trump is a political enemy to the Left. The Left hates Donald Trump. In fact, the Left hates Donald Trump so desperately that they'll drop almost everything to fry his ass.

Now, since the vast majority of the legal system is run by left-wing radicals (who also hate Trump) that opens the door to endless lawsuits that are easily facilitated. 

Is Trump guilty? We'll never know for sure in the jackass courts of leftism. Does it matter whether Trump is guilty or not when there are similar people running around that are largely ignored by these woketards? Not so much anymore. 

Trump is going to run in this next election, and what will be most important of all is that you wankers not be allowed to cheat. 

So, gramps, when you break the law, you get prosecuted. Did it bother you when Bill Clinton was investigated over Whitewater? Did it bother you when they had Benghazi hearings? So why does it bother you that Trump's being investigated? He broke the law, so that's what happens. 

The President is given tremendous power, he cannot be above the law, and so it is essential that we have an opposition party that will investigate any wrongdoing. 

I have always been clear that if Hunter Biden or any other Democrat broke a law, they should face prosecution. I am only defending the facts and the truth. I'm not suggesting that someone who broke a law should not be investigated because they're on "my team." That's what you're doing. 

Edited by Rebound

16 minutes ago, Rebound said:

So, gramps, when you break the law, you get prosecuted.

That's right, crybaby. So I want you diapered a$$holes to round up every suspect in the country and get to work. 

You can go by last name, in alphabetical order, starting with the letter "A". ;)

Edited by Deluge

3 minutes ago, Deluge said:

That's right, crybaby. So I want you diapered a$$holes to round up every suspect in the country and get to work. 

You can go by last name, in alphabetical order, starting with the letter "A". ;)

Ok, then we agree that criminals should be prosecuted. We will begin with the letter 'T'.

13 hours ago, sharkman said:

And notice that when the left doesn’t have the facts or truth on their side, they go into argue mode and fill up the thread with bickering nonsense.

Yeah, they just go into sea-lioning/name-calling mode 24/7. Just a sad, worthless group of people. 

18 hours ago, Deluge said:

Wrong. "B" comes way before "T", so you will be working Biden over looooooong before you get to Trump. ;) 

Turns out, the Justice system doesn’t operate alphabetically, does it?  

Funny thing about Hunter Biden is that you guys repeatedly insist that there’s a mountain of evidence that proves criminality, but you never manage to produce it. As I keep saying, if there’s evidence he violated the law, he should definitely be prosecuted.  

The only broken laws I’m aware of are lying on a gun permit application and late filing of a tax return. I don’t think either is a major crime and neither crime results in prison sentences. 

If these $10 million in payments were truly made, they should be investigated. But all I’ve seen is innuendo and vague descriptions. 

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I'm saying the Left is weaponizing the legal system to destroy their political enemy. 

You’re saying that you think Trump is allowed to break any law he wants.  

The day after he lost $5 million in a defamation lawsuit, he defamed his victim again on nationwide television.  Is that the action of a law-abiding person?

16 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You’re saying that you think Trump is allowed to break any law he wants.  

The day after he lost $5 million in a defamation lawsuit, he defamed his victim again on nationwide television.  Is that the action of a law-abiding person?

No, what I'm saying is that the Left is weaponizing the legal system to destroy their political enemy, Donald Trump.

What YOU are saying, is that everyone else is allowed to break any law they want. ;)

7 minutes ago, Deluge said:

No, what I'm saying is that the Left is weaponizing the legal system to destroy their political enemy, Donald Trump.

What YOU are saying, is that everyone else is allowed to break any law they want. ;)

I am clearly not saying that.

I have said over and over that if any Biden or other Democrat broke the law, they should definitely be prosecuted. I have no objection to that. 

6 minutes ago, Rebound said:

I am clearly not saying that.

I have said over and over that if any Biden or other Democrat broke the law, they should definitely be prosecuted. I have no objection to that. 

Great! Then let's talk about the DNC's plans to investigate Joe Biden and his clan. 

I think we've heard enough about Donald Trump, don't you agree? 

Edited by Deluge

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Great! Then let's talk about the DNC's plans to investigate Joe Biden and his clan. 

I think we've heard enough about Donald Trump, don't you agree? 

I agree that we’ve heard enough about Trump and I think he should stop breaking laws, and get out of politics. 

Let’s remember something: New York is prosecuting Trump because his tax returns proved crimes occurred.  Candidate Trump promised to release those returns, then he fought all the way to the Supreme Court to not release them. He lost. His hand-picked US Supreme Court didn’t take his side.  

Now, he could have turned over the returns from the get go, like every other Presidential candidate.  Mitt Romney is very wealthy, but he released all of his. Trump did not release his because he knew he had committed crimes, and now the prosecutions are occurring. 

Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama all released their tax returns. No prosecutions resulted.  

Donald Trump is a criminal. He has the financial resources to make prosecuting him extremely difficult and expensive; otherwise, he’d already be in jail. But he can file motion after motion and appeal after appeal… but, eventually, those things only buy you time and sooner or later he has to pay for the crimes.  

You just need to stop supporting a criminal.  

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Or the lawsuits will continue, right?

I assume lawsuits will stop if he stops to defaming people.  The prosecutions will stop if he stops breaking the law.  The man thinks he can shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it and he feels like he’s being persecuted when he discovers it’s not true.  

Easy Solution: Don’t break the law.  If you don’t want the cops to write you tickets, drive legally. Simple.  

On 5/23/2023 at 10:52 AM, Deluge said:

Too bad you NEVER have ANY EVIDENCE to support ^these ridiculous OPINIONS. LMAO.

On 5/23/2023 at 11:12 AM, Rebound said:

Did it bother you when Bill Clinton was investigated over Whitewater? Did it bother you when they had Benghazi hearings?

Of course not.

The Lewinski thing was stupid, but the above were not. If there was any justice someone would have been shot for what happened in Benghazi. 

So why does it bother you that Trump's being investigated?

It's weird when someone's being investigated for something that wasn't even a crime. Especially in a state where violent felons don't even go to jail. Don't you thing that Bragg and his dimwits have better things to do that investigate Trump for (I honestly don't even remember)? 

How does a guy just randomly punch 67 yr old ladies in the face and not go to jail? Do leftists really believe that "All b1chiz want it?"

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Of course not.

The Lewinski thing was stupid, but the above were not. If there was any justice someone would have been shot for what happened in Benghazi. 

Allowing Chris Stevens to remain at his post in Benghazi was NOT ILLEGAL let alone a capital crime. Duh.

31 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's weird when someone's being investigated for something that wasn't even a crime. Especially in a state where violent felons don't even go to jail. Don't you thing that Bragg and his dimwits have better things to do that investigate Trump for (I honestly don't even remember)? 

How does a guy just randomly punch 67 yr old ladies in the face and not go to jail? Do leftists really believe that "All b1chiz want it?"

You're just making up ^this BULLSHIT. Prosecuting false business records in NY State is ROUTINE.

12 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Allowing Chris Stevens to remain at his post in Benghazi was NOT ILLEGAL let alone a capital crime. Duh.

The whole litany of failures that led up to Benghazi was atrocious, it resulted in 4 deaths, but the worst of it was the way that they abandoned their own people on the ground after the state dept's failures put them in that mess, and then they lied about it like it was no big deal. 

It will probably stand for all eternity as the worst betrayal of American soldiers ever.

Biden: "Hold ma proon jooce!

You're just making up ^this BULLSHIT. Prosecuting false business records in NY State is ROUTINE.

Oh, right. He signed an NDA with a chick he banged. LOCK HIM UP FOR THE GOOD OF US ALL!!!!!! ?

Why was this guy out of jail while Bragg was busy trying so hard to get Trump in jail?

https://nypost.com/2023/05/06/nyc-failed-to-address-jordan-neelys-mental-health-issues-victim/

Neely had 42 prior arrests on his long rap sheet — most recently for punching a 67-year-old woman in the East Village in November 2021, which landed him in jail for over a year. 

An arrest warrant for Neely had been issued on Feb. 23, although details of the ongoing case were not immediately available.

10 hours ago, robosmith said:

Too bad YOU DON'T HAVE the prosecutorial discretion which makes ^this decision. LMAO

It's a witch hunt for you cultists, nothing more. ;)

10 hours ago, robosmith said:

Too bad you NEVER have ANY EVIDENCE to support ^these ridiculous OPINIONS. LMAO.

Leftist bullshit is all the evidence anyone needs. It's time for you cultural zombies to go back underground. ;)