• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2023 at 8:46 PM, herbie said:

Hmm... seems like you are the one with anti-black sentiments, not the School Act. Railroading? Backlash?

Ya know what? He's correct. That you won't admit this is what's concerning. How many times must you be reminded of basic problem solving?

You cannot resolve a problem if you can't even identify all factors? No wonder liberals think math is such a problem. They wanna remove factors and replace them with whatever balances their equation. That's justifying a predetermined conclusion...not problem solving. 

• 4 weeks later...

This propaganda of anti black racism and the Mao like brainwashing has contributed to the death of Principal Bilkszto.

https://tnc.news/2023/07/25/ontario-review-tdsb-principal/#:~:text=As previously reported by True,supremacist%2C” shamed and humiliated.

People need to stand up to this propoganda. However, be careful because people will try to cancel you for speaking the truth about anti black racism.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 4:20 AM, Moonlight Graham said:

Every company and organization is obsessed with politically correct representation now.  It's weird.  Everyone is afraid of being accused of being racist or sexist.

Everyone assumed those silly college kids indoctrinated with identity politics would change once they got out into the real world and came up against the harsh realities of an unforgiving corporate world. Instead, it was the corporate world that adjusted to THEM. How did Disney get in so much trouble in Florida? Some of its younger staff protested and demanded they take a stand. So they did. Costing the company a fortune. Whether it's Bud light or Nike, or publishing houses that now don't dare publish anything that hasn't been thoroughly screened by sensitivity readers, the corporate world has bowed to the loud twitter mob, terrified of their wrath. Some of them, in fact, have joined that mob, probably because they feel more secure if they can pretend to be among it than worrying about facing it.

You had shrieking, sobbing employees demanding big publishers refuse to publish books by Jordan Peterson and JK Rowling. And rather than firing them the publishers sympathized with them! They still published the books, though, but that's because they were by Peterson and Rowling. Tons of other books by lesser names have been dumped because the politics of publishers is now hard left. It's the same in media. Creative types have always leaned left. Now they lean even more, whether it's those who approve new TV shows and movies, or advertising.

I mean, Disney, which has already had a string of expensive duds this year, is coming out with a live-action Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. But Snow White isn't white, she has no interest in being saved by a prince, and there are no dwarves... I'm betting this will be another bomb. Their stock has dropped from $187 to $86 but they keep making these politically correct identity politics shows...

Edited by I am Groot

14 hours ago, I am Groot said:

Everyone assumed those silly college kids indoctrinated with identity politics would change once they got out into the real world and came up against the harsh realities of an unforgiving corporate world. Instead, it was the corporate world that adjusted to THEM. How did Disney get in so much trouble in Florida? Some of its younger staff protested and demanded they take a stand. So they did. Costing the company a fortune. Whether it's Bud light or Nike, or publishing houses that now don't dare publish anything that hasn't been thoroughly screened by sensitivity readers, the corporate world has bowed to the loud twitter mob, terrified of their wrath. Some of them, in fact, have joined that mob, probably because they feel more secure if they can pretend to be among it than worrying about facing it.

You had shrieking, sobbing employees demanding big publishers refuse to publish books by Jordan Peterson and JK Rowling. And rather than firing them the publishers sympathized with them! They still published the books, though, but that's because they were by Peterson and Rowling. Tons of other books by lesser names have been dumped because the politics of publishers is now hard left. It's the same in media. Creative types have always leaned left. Now they lean even more, whether it's those who approve new TV shows and movies, or advertising.

I mean, Disney, which has already had a string of expensive duds this year, is coming out with a live-action Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. But Snow White isn't white, she has no interest in being saved by a prince, and there are no dwarves... I'm betting this will be another bomb. Their stock has dropped from $187 to $86 but they keep making these politically correct identity politics shows...

It’s the Maoist Cultural Revolution all over again.  People are being made to renounce reality to appease revolutionary activists.  Much of what most people actually want and value is being discredited and cancelled. It’s a crisis of cowardice, as not enough people felt they could afford to speak out against the ridiculous views of the activists.  Now the lunatics are fully in charge of the asylum.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Unbelievable hyperbole over wokism on display.  I fear that the worst views may eventually come and no one will believe it due to the hysterical siren screaming today over things like beer cans and waffle boxes.

I think you’re too removed from the day to day reality of most people.  Do you know what the atmosphere is in the workplace today?  That’s where much of this is playing out, though it’s also driving policy politically.  Your “What me worry?” approach won’t save us.

Edited by Zeitgeist

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Unbelievable hyperbole over wokism on display.  I fear that the worst views may eventually come and no one will believe it due to the hysterical siren screaming today over things like beer cans and waffle boxes.

Always good to hear from a representative of the 'woke'. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

Always good to hear from a representative of the 'woke'. 

It’s ignorance more than anything he’s doing consciously, I think.  The political class is so disconnected from the plights of working Canadians for similar reasons.  Our young people can’t hope to buy homes yet our rich Cabinet ministers pretend to know what matters to Canadians.  Identity politics are just a distraction from the Marie Antoinette government and its Potemkin non-existent shiny happy populace.  Ottawa looks increasingly like pre-revolutionary Versailles.  

5 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

I think you’re too removed from the day to day reality of most people.  Do you know what the atmosphere is in the workplace today?  That’s where much of this is playing out, though it’s also driving policy politically.  Your “What me worry?” approach won’t save us.

Sorry, you just compared contemporary Canada to the Maoist Cultural revolution.  Do you expect me to take that seriously?

If you use inflammatory rhetoric don't expect me to just swallow it.

Yes I work and I live in the world.  I have just now expressed concern for the future as well as our current hysteria.

It's not what me worry... I want to understand what is happening, for real though.