How Electric Cars Save The Planet

3 hours ago, Gaétan said:

They say that battery cars use a lot of resources, pollude to make the resource available, cars are overweighted, need more use of brakes and tire use and is also pollute more at use, it is just a big scam of ore industries.

"They" say a lot of things and of course a lot will depend on how the hydrogen or electricity is generated.

If your method of producing H2 is only 70% efficient and then you burn it in an ICE that is less than 40% efficient, it is an exercise in diminishing returns.

On 10/27/2023 at 3:02 PM, Gaétan said:

You have to find out who benefits from the crime and they are the ones who put these ideas in your head, the fossil fuel industry

On the contrary. It is the climate change pushing globalists that have been lying to you and me. They are benefiting immensely from this fake and phony climate change nonsense. Gesus boy, if the earth will supposedly only warm up by 2 degrees by the end of the century why the panic? We need the fossil fuel industry to survive because even EV's need fossil fuels to run. It's all bullshit, but when emotion takes over your way of liberal thinking than that is your problem and not mine. ? 

Without fossil fuels we would have none of the luxuries that we have today, especially electricity. The bit of carbon that is put in the air by humans is sucked up right away by plant life and that plant life in return gives us oxygen to breathe and stay alive. I fail to see what the fuss is all about. ? 

On 10/27/2023 at 7:47 PM, Aristides said:

Climate change is no longer debatable, it's real. The fact there are hypocrites does not change that.

The main problem with hydrogen is it takes a lot of energy to produce green hydrogen.

I do not see where climate change is doing anything at all to the planet. What exactly is climate change supposedly doing to the planet anyway? You tell me. 

On 10/29/2023 at 8:50 AM, reason10 said:

Not to mention the EVs use up more fossil fuels than your gasoline engine car.

At some point, the FREE MARKET will find a way for EV batteries to (a) last longer than a year, (b) cost less than $26,000. Right now, EVs are the vehicle of the rich and stupid.

But don't tell those pro EV people out there that EV'S use more fossil fuels than your gasoline vehicle. You might be accused of trying to spread dis or misinformation. LOL. 

You said it costs $26,000 for a bloody battery that will last for only one year? A battery for my fossil fuel vehicle costs around a $100 or so to buy. Shit man, I am way ahead in this battery game. 

So, if i own an EV for say five years, it will have cost me approx. $130,000? That does not sound like a great deal for me or anyone else. As you said, you either have to be rich or really stupid. ? 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

I do not see where climate change is doing anything at all to the planet. What exactly is climate change supposedly doing to the planet anyway? You tell me. 

I've already told you but you are incapable of learning anything. The findings of geologists, glaciologists, climatologists, oceanologists and NASA satellite measurements mean nothing to you. Your attention span and bonehead R10's doesn't extend past looking out your windows and what you read on deniers blogs.

Edited by Aristides

43 minutes ago, taxme said:

But don't tell those pro EV people out there that EV'S use more fossil fuels than your gasoline vehicle. You might be accused of trying to spread dis or misinformation. LOL. 

You said it costs $26,000 for a bloody battery that will last for only one year? A battery for my fossil fuel vehicle costs around a $100 or so to buy. Shit man, I am way ahead in this battery game. 

So, if i own an EV for say five years, it will have cost me approx. $130,000? That does not sound like a great deal for me or anyone else. As you said, you either have to be rich or really stupid. ? 

EV batteries come with 8 year or 160,000 km warranties. That's longer than 90% of ICE warranties. Stop displaying your ignorance.

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

"They" say a lot of things and of course a lot will depend on how the hydrogen or electricity is generated.

If your method of producing H2 is only 70% efficient and then you burn it in an ICE that is less than 40% efficient, it is an exercise in diminishing returns.

It is not energy-efficient to produce hydrogen but we need it, if the energy to produce it comes from a source that pollutes as little as possible, we win

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Depends on the cost. These things also have to be economically viable. 

Yes but it's the most effective from every point of view and the cost of pollution is the destruction of life and it's going to be infinitely more expensive, I have a plan to abolish money and it won't cost anything, people just have to work voluntarily

30 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

Yes but it's the most effective from every point of view and the cost of pollution is the destruction of life and it's going to be infinitely more expensive, I have a plan to abolish money and it won't cost anything, people just have to work voluntarily

Well, if the cost of hydrogen turns out to be the equivalent of $10 a litre, it won't fly. Not because of ideological reasons, people just won't be able to afford it.

So your plan is communism. That is already a failed ideology. 

41 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Well, if the cost of hydrogen turns out to be the equivalent of $10 a litre, it won't fly. Not because of ideological reasons, people just won't be able to afford it.

So your plan is communism. That is already a failed ideology. 

If we abolish money it will cost nothing and in a capitalist society  it won't cost more than gaz. Don't you think it is stupid to go in a store and to pay 2 dollars for a chocolat bar, people live in a stupid world that doesn't make sense.

17 hours ago, Aristides said:

I've already told you but you are incapable of learning anything. The findings of geologists, glaciologists, climatologists, oceanologists and NASA satellite measurements mean nothing to you. Your attention span and bonehead R10's doesn't extend past looking out your windows and what you read on deniers blogs.

I look out my window every day and i do not see any change or anything happening except for maybe one day it rains and the next day the sun comes out. What fkn window are you looking out from? You doom and gloom climate change fools can be easily manipulated to believe that the sky is falling down with enough MSM pressure. 

And if there is some kind of climate change going on, it is no doubt due to mother nature, and not because of humans. So, what kind of measurements are we looking at according to NASA? Just asking. 

And you are the bonehead here, and you will believe anything told to you. Climate change gurus like Al Gore and Leo Decrapio and so many other doom and gloom climate change bs'r have no problem with climate change because they do not practice what they preach. They all fly around in private jets, and drive fossil fuel vehicles, and own many homes together. Are you that much of a bonehead that you cannot even notice that? At least i do notice it every day. 

And every year when the globalists get together in Davos, Switzerland to discuss slavery, for we the sheeple, they all fly in on private jets and drive around in big fossil fuel guzzling vehicles from their mansions somewhere in the world. You should be asking them as to why they do not practice what they preach, extra bonehead. 

So, go away with your bonehead nonsense because you are the real bonehead here. Care to comment on the truth? ?

18 hours ago, Aristides said:

EV batteries come with 8 year or 160,000 km warranties. That's longer than 90% of ICE warranties. Stop displaying your ignorance.

Well, that appears to be very stupid for any EV car maker to 

17 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Abolishing money will only mean that the government will have total control of how you spend YOUR money. We have already seen what the government can do with YOUR money during the trucker's convoy event. The government has no problem freezing people's bank or even credit card accounts. When they do not like YOUR political opinions and points of view, they can shut you out of your bank account. To abolish money would be one big blunder for we the sheeple. 

Government has always been the problem, and never the solution. Wake up, comrade. ?

14 minutes ago, taxme said:

I look out my window every day and i do not see any change or anything happening except for maybe one day it rains and the next day the sun comes out. What fkn window are you looking out from? You doom and gloom climate change fools can be easily manipulated to believe that the sky is falling down with enough MSM pressure. 

And if there is some kind of climate change going on, it is no doubt due to mother nature, and not because of humans. So, what kind of measurements are we looking at according to NASA? Just asking. 

And you are the bonehead here, and you will believe anything told to you. Climate change gurus like Al Gore and Leo Decrapio and so many other doom and gloom climate change bs'r have no problem with climate change because they do not practice what they preach. They all fly around in private jets, and drive fossil fuel vehicles, and own many homes together. Are you that much of a bonehead that you cannot even notice that? At least i do notice it every day. 

And every year when the globalists get together in Davos, Switzerland to discuss slavery, for we the sheeple, they all fly in on private jets and drive around in big fossil fuel guzzling vehicles from their mansions somewhere in the world. You should be asking them as to why they do not practice what they preach, extra bonehead. 

So, go away with your bonehead nonsense because you are the real bonehead here. Care to comment on the truth? ?

That's what I said, your view of the world doesn't extend past what you see out of your window and your keyboard.

It doesn't matter what you think, it's happening anyway.

Well, that appears to be very stupid for any EV car maker to 

Because you know so much more than the people who design and build the things.

Edited by Aristides

18 hours ago, Aristides said:

It has nothing to do with ignorance. It has more to do with just asking questions. It would seem rather stupid for an EV manufacture to have to replace an EV battery every year, if required to do so, which will cost them approx. $26,000 for every battery in every EV vehicle every year. How does a battery cost that kind of money anyway?

I have to wonder as to how much it costs an EV owner to have to charge up their EV battery every day? I am curious about that one. Is it worth the money to own an EV vehicle? I don't know. 

• Sad 1

Your question was answered, they are warranted for 8  years or 160,000 km. Every year is just something R10 pulled out of his ass and you lapped it up. Data has shown a Tesla S battery loses about 5% capacity in the first 80,000 km.

How much it will cost to charge one will depend on your electricity rates if you charge at home or whatever public chargers charge. Maybe ask some owners in your area. 

25 minutes ago, Aristides said:

That's what I said, your view of the world doesn't extend past what you see out of your window and your keyboard.

It doesn't matter what you think, it's happening anyway.

Because you know so much more than the people who design and build the things.

But i do go out into the world every day and i do not see any changes going on with the climate. You cannot even reply to me as to why the doom and gloom climate change pushers like liars Al Gore or Leo Decrapio that constantly violate and ignore what they preach. It is you that only looks thru your window and sits at your keyboard, brain dead. 

Unlike people like you who never ask any questions and will only believe what the MSM tells them is your bloody problem and not mine. I will ask you again? What have you noticed about climate change that gets your knickers all wet? Give me some good examples? 

I do not think that anyone cares what you think, especially yours truly. Ha-ha. 

I do not know anymore than you do about how things are designed or built. I do not have the time to do so because i have to spend all my precious time listening to your bullshit. ?

15 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Your question was answered, they are warranted for 8  years or 160,000 km. Every year is just something R10 pulled out of his ass and you lapped it up. Data has shown a Tesla S battery loses about 5% capacity in the first 80,000 km.

How much it will cost to charge one will depend on your electricity rates if you charge at home or whatever public chargers charge. Maybe ask some owners in your area. 

Well, that is something you will have to take up with R10. 

I think that 5% is a bit questionable? Then, an EV battery will pretty much last almost forever. A pretty good deal, indeed. 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, that is something you will have to take up with R10. 

I think that 5% is a bit questionable? Then, an EV battery will pretty much last almost forever. A pretty good deal, indeed. 

They won't last forever, eventually their capacity will drop until they are no longer suitable for road use but many old EV batteries have been repurposed to provide back up power systems for homes etc. 

20 hours ago, taxme said:

That's all the twat ever does....

You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe an EV that doesn't use any fossil fuel and has far fewer parts to make uses more.

18 minutes ago, herbie said:

That's all the twat ever does....

You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe an EV that doesn't use any fossil fuel and has far fewer parts to make uses more.

I am going to stick with my fossil fuel burning vehicle because it has done no harm to me and works very well for me. If there are people out there that believe that EV's will save the planet, and fossil fuels must go, well, they really are a special kind of stupid. Without fossil fuels we might as well get ready to go back to the old Neanderthal days. ?

On 11/1/2023 at 4:42 PM, taxme said:

I am going to stick with my fossil fuel burning vehicle because it has done no harm to me and works very well for me. If there are people out there that believe that EV's will save the planet, and fossil fuels must go, well, they really are a special kind of stupid. Without fossil fuels we might as well get ready to go back to the old Neanderthal days. ?

That 's what will happen very shortly with EV car or gaz 

On 10/27/2023 at 3:21 PM, taxme said:

I just love my fossil fuel carbon emitting vehicle. Carbon is good for the planet. Carbon helps me to keep breathing and helps to keep me alive. Although, EV's need fossil fuels to charge up their batteries, which i suppose is good for the planet also. It's just that when an EV needs charging, one must sit and wait around for the EV to get charged up and ready to go which takes plenty of time to do so. With a fossil fuel gas running vehicle, it takes approx five minutes to tank up and i am ready to go. I will stick with my fossil fuel vehicle. It works well for me. ?

Lock yourself in your garage with the car running and see how good all that Carbon is for you. 

On 11/1/2023 at 4:42 PM, taxme said:

It's funny how you call other people stupid all while saying something so ridiculously stupid yourself.