Looks like I was wrong

50 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Really, we're ALL lucky.

The people who CHOOSE the higher risk path, are MORE lucky the survived, cause we never know what lethal affliction will affect us in the worst way. Seems NOW we know that the obese are at particularly high risk.

Lucky the survival rate is over 99% for most people and 98% for the elderly.

The 1 MILLION excess deaths were not lucky.

Before covid, I never understood the people who angrily tried to figure out ? WHO GAVE ME THIS COLD!! ?

I see those people are having their moment in the sun now.

Imagine how angry they would be if it was COVID instead. Such novel viruses are inherently more lethal cause no one has significant immunity. 

18 hours ago, Hodad said:

Why would you think that? They undertake a journey of incredible hardship to seek asylum here. You really think one minor obstacle will change that calculus?

Honestly, the wall is a fantasy sold for the sake of politics. It's not and never had been a practical solution. The cost, the maintenance, the property rights, the inefficacy and on and on. Nobody who seriously studied it had and expectation that it would work. And indeed it didn't. Trump built hundreds of miles of new wall and took a victory lap, and still illegal crossings soared. It just doesn't work. It's a simplistic idea to score political points with a certain type of voter.

https://www.cato.org/blog/border-wall-didnt-work

Yes I know the shtick.

"WALLS DON'T WORK!"

Among the dumbest lies ever sold to the American public.

Trump didn't have time to finish the wall. Biden managed to sieze power, halted the completion of the wall, wasting untold millions, opened the border and invited the world to come and simply say,

"I AM A REFUGEE"

It's a sickening story and has produced sickening results. 

Just like everything Biden touches.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

If you weren't such a a tool for your cult leader, you'd realize that it's not fiscally responsible to spend multi billions of dollars on a wall that can be bypassed with a $100.00 cordless die grinder. 

Lol...

"WALLS DON'T WORK!"

Except...they do work.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

it's not fiscally responsible to spend multi billions of dollars on a wall that can be bypassed with a $100.00 cordless die grinder. 

Is it easier to 1) walk across an open space 10km wide with 700,000 people or 2) cut a hole through 1/4 steel big enough to walk through?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Is it easier to 1) walk across an open space 10km wide with 700,000 people or 2) cut a hole through 1/4 steel big enough to walk through?

It is not fiscally responsible to spend billions of dollars on a wall that can, and has, been breached using cordless die grinders. Let me ask you, what makes you think that a cordless die grinder wouldn't become standard fare for all coyotes toolkits? 

4 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

It is not fiscally responsible to spend billions of dollars on a wall that can, and has, been breached using cordless die grinders. Let me ask you, what makes you think that a cordless die grinder wouldn't become standard fare for all coyotes toolkits? 

It is, because in the long run it costs more to detain and process millions of people. And I mean millions. 

What's $1,000 times a million Barbie? Do I need to tell you? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

It is, because in the long run it costs more to detain and process millions of people. And I mean millions. 

What's $1,000 times a million Barbie? Do I need to tell you? 

If Donald had already erected it, it would look like swiss cheese and offer no real reprieve. I don't want my hard earned tax money going for something as moronic as a border wall. Y'all wanna privately fund it? Have at it. I think it's fiscally irresponsible to spend taxpayer funds on a wall that can be bypassed with a $100.00 cordless die grinder. 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

36 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

If Donald had already erected it, it would look like swiss cheese and offer no real reprieve. I don't want my hard earned tax money going for something as moronic as a border wall. Y'all wanna privately fund it? Have at it. I think it's fiscally irresponsible to spend taxpayer funds on a wall that can be bypassed with a $100.00 cordless die grinder. 

You think?

Nooo...you say what you're told to say.

Walls, fences, baracades of all sorts...work.! Don't like what it costs? Explain that to all the parents of dead kids. 

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You think?

Nooo...you say what you're told to say.

Walls, fences, baracades of all sorts...work.! Don't like what it costs? Explain that to all the parents of dead kids. 

Sure they do...

"President Trump promised an “impenetrable” border wall. Trump built (with some help from Biden) about 450 miles of his wall, accounting for two‐thirds of the border fence, and the remaining sections are more recent designs that the Trump administration left because it largely approved of them.

Despite the construction of these exceedingly expensive new barriers, crossers are breaching the border wall more frequently than before, according to data obtained by the Cato Institute through a recent Freedom of Information Act request. Based on the first half of fiscal year 2022, the border wall was on pace for 3,322 breaches—more than the number of breaches in any of the prior six years. Figure 1 shows the number of breaches by fiscal year. The problem has only grown with Trump’s barriers."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Hodad said:

Sure they do...

"President Trump promised an “impenetrable” border wall. Trump built (with some help from Biden) about 450 miles of his wall, accounting for two‐thirds of the border fence, and the remaining sections are more recent designs that the Trump administration left because it largely approved of them.

Despite the construction of these exceedingly expensive new barriers, crossers are breaching the border wall more frequently than before, according to data obtained by the Cato Institute through a recent Freedom of Information Act request. Based on the first half of fiscal year 2022, the border wall was on pace for 3,322 breaches—more than the number of breaches in any of the prior six years. Figure 1 shows the number of breaches by fiscal year. The problem has only grown with Trump’s barriers."

Lol...so dumb.

WALLS DONT WORK!

The great Cato Institute said so.

Unbelievably stupid.

Edited by Nationalist

As I heard it the wall was just going to be the first line of defense. When finished there were going to be censors, drones, added checkpoints and quick access to any point along the wall.

The Israel/Palestine wall is at points just a fence but you really don't want to hop that section of fence.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hodad said:

Did they work? Or did the number of breaches actually go up? Waiting on your cite. Not holding my breath.

Yes.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/new-border-wall-blocks-90-of-illegal-crossings-up-from-just-10

Thanks for playing...

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

It shows how desperate you are when you attempt to cart out the "dead kids". You're a f__king joke, pea-brain.

Actually...the quote is:

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

But...you're not gonna do that because those kids and their surviving family are just statistics to you. You Libbies...you feign all this compassion, yet your compassion exists only to serve you.

So yes. I am desperate. Desperate to stop an ideology that uses fear and coersion, acts to centralize power, actively acts to impose suffering on all humans...and a number of whales I see, and produces...frigging nonsense. 

This argument that this is an old vs new battle. That's garbage. This is a battle between the globalist interests of the few vs. the interests of all people. You included. Which makes most of you dupes. Blindered activists.

The evidence of the complete failure of this new Liberalism, is everywhere. It's in the stores, the news, the border and security, the blank eyes of President Joseph Biden.

And in quiet...while you're all alone with yourselves...

I strongly suspect you know it.

39 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

It's all so asinine. 

Every time these people get snookered by logic and common sense...out comes Trump and the race card.

Like clockwork. 

Their Trump Derangement Syndrome has not been cured yet.

Trump is like the boogy-man in their closet. They go to bed at night, praying on their knees, please gawd don't let him come out...

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Nationalist said:

So instead of a study or any sort of authoritative report, you posted an article from a sketchy partisan tabloid with single quote about efficacy, made almost 3 full years ago when construction was like 25% complete?  In your mind that is a reasonable response to a study from a few months ago?  Really? And you're patting yourself on the back about it? Jeebus. 

image.thumb.png.8472cf68ec01ca92a975c16f73688d66.png

image.thumb.png.b389208af82c2cdd93bb1db88a58ea22.png

And I don't have any love for CATO. It's just that a Libertarian think-tank is typically less objectionable to right leaning folks than most media outlets. 

But you're welcome to look at the data from some other source. The net is that despite the fancy new "wall" there were more breaches and border crossings surged. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hodad said:

So instead of a study or any sort of authoritative report, you posted an article from a sketchy partisan tabloid with single quote about efficacy, made almost 3 full years ago when construction was like 25% complete?  In your mind that is a reasonable response to a study from a few months ago?  Really? And you're patting yourself on the back about it? Jeebus. 

image.thumb.png.8472cf68ec01ca92a975c16f73688d66.png

image.thumb.png.b389208af82c2cdd93bb1db88a58ea22.png

And I don't have any love for CATO. It's just that a Libertarian think-tank is typically less objectionable to right leaning folks than most media outlets. 

But you're welcome to look at the data from some other source. The net is that despite the fancy new "wall" there were more breaches and border crossings surged. 

Oh Gawd...the Cato freak.

You're welcome to be normal.

To even insinuate that walls don't work is the hobby of the person in the corner with the pointed paper hat on.

19 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Oh Gawd...the Cato freak.

You're welcome to be normal.

To even insinuate that walls don't work is the hobby of the person in the corner with the pointed paper hat on.

It's cute that you have an opinion. Come back when you have facts, data, evidence etc. You know, the stuff grown ups are always going on about. 

• Like 1