Looks like I was wrong

57 minutes ago, robosmith said:

That's what I said. Seems you're catching on.

I KNOW it HAS BEEN the CHOICE of investors to put THEIR SHORT TERM PROFIT (wishes) above the NEEDS of society.

That does NOT make it the OPTIMAL DECISION. Markets completely suck sometimes.

Just because YOU SEE THAT as JUSTIFIED, does NOT make it RIGHT NOR BEST.

There has been a LONG HISTORY, of INVESTOR DECISIONS driving the ECONOMY INTO THE DIRT.

Esp when there is a near MONOPOLY scenario.

Robo...baby...calm down.

I never said anything has been justified. I said it is what it is...and that Biden's BS has turned an already shitty situation much worse, is as obvious as what a female is.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Do I have to know, exactly? Of course not, it's different for different holes, genius. 

Ask yourself: how much time does it take to cut a hole with a grinder that's big enough for someone to go through? How fast can people go through that hole? How long does it stay open? 

When people go to a section of wall, thinking they'll get through, but border patrol appears and stops them, how far do they have to walk & how long do they have to wait before they can cross? It can get really discouraging, right? 

Discouraging, hmmmmm, that sound like a good idea. If you want less people to cross, maybe stop encouraging them and making it easy. 

The wall ended up looking like swiss cheese...... The border patrol themselves said it was only taking minutes to cut through. Walls work ... Until somebody cuts through it. ...... 11 times a day in 2022. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI 2,000,000 ÷ 365 is over 5,000.

Do you think that 5,000 people a day are coming through 11 holes in the border wall?

No, they're not. And border patrol agents have to spend the majority of their resources monitoring the areas where there is no wall. Do you know why that is? Of course not, I have to tell you.... It's because there's no wall there. The border agents have to go to all the places where there is no wall. 

How many agents do you think it takes to patrol a section of 500km of border wall? 

How many agents do you think it takes to patrol a section of 500km with no border wall? 

How many detainees will they end up with at the end of the day from those areas? How much will that cost? 

You found the figure for the cost of repairing the border wall, just out of curiosity, did the fine folks who provided that stat also have the cost of detaining/feeding/clothing/processing illegal immigrants as well? Of course not.

Wow... You've sure convinced me. Thanks!!

15 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

The wall ended up looking like swiss cheese...... The border patrol themselves said it was only taking minutes to cut through. Walls work ... Until somebody cuts through it. ...... 11 times a day in 2022. 

Barb.ur-a-gonna love this...

• Like 1

On 2/21/2023 at 5:57 PM, Nationalist said:

Barb.ur-a-gonna love this...

A 5-year-old girl recently drowned while crossing the Colorado River in Yuma near the section that will be added.  And authorities have reported 235,230 migrant encounters in the Yuma sector since October of 2021.

But Nasseri said he believes immigrants will find a way to get to the U.S. whether the wall is built or not.

More easily cut through garbage wall. Nice.

46 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

A 5-year-old girl recently drowned while crossing the Colorado River in Yuma near the section that will be added.  And authorities have reported 235,230 migrant encounters in the Yuma sector since October of 2021.

But Nasseri said he believes immigrants will find a way to get to the U.S. whether the wall is built or not.

More easily cut through garbage wall. Nice.

You should give up the ghost now Barb.

54 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Which cult are you gunna quit first? Donald or Jesus?

Neither because I'm not in any cult...that I'm aware of.

I could care less if Donny-boy is the next POTUS or not. What I care about, is that the next POTUS is able to represent the population. ALL the population.

As for Jesus. Its true I do believe in Gawd. But you may have noticed that I write the monocle "Gawd". That's because my belief in Gawd is rather different than a Catholic's or a Muslim's or a Jew's. My Gawd has the universe's greatest sense of humour...which is evident actually. My Gawd didn't just "make" the universe as we know it...but IS the universe as we know it...and then some. In my own "religion"...if you will...only those who "believe" that Gawd and never-ending life (read self awareness) exist, and will live on past physical death, and "believe" that such an existence is not just possible...but probable...do live on. But for those sad souls who go to their death convinced that their physical death is final...they get what they expect...death. C'est la vie...

But Jesus...ho ho hooo...now I'm-a-gonna upset several Christians here...and I am sorry but...I was born into a Catholic family. About a third Irish and two thirds central European. I was baptized. I went to church with Mom and Dad and my brother. I looked up at the alter, and saw some poor guy tacked to a crucifix. Perhaps that visage soured my opinion of The Church...in fact indeed it soured it. Jesus was a nice guy. Probably too nice, considering his demise. Was he the Son Of Gawd? Sure. So am I. You're a daughter of Gawd.The fable of Jesus...check that...the legend of Jesus, gave Constantine a "symbol" of peaceful compliance. The Lamb. But "Christianity" is just a melding of ancient Paganism and the "new" Christianity. Hence Christmas and several other "holy" days.

I hope that explains that?

Sorry Christians...but hey...we can share Gawd.

Edited by Nationalist

6 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

What I care about, is that the next POTUS is able to represent the population. ALL the population.

Thank you for your honesty.... I don't get much of that from you. 

But, as for your comment.... You are a white nationalist. As far as I can tell white nationalist advocate for the white population that is already here in America. With that in mind, your saying that you want a POTUS who represents ALL the population, is quite frankly a tad hard to believe 

17 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Thank you for your honesty.... I don't get much of that from you. 

But, as for your comment.... You are a white nationalist. As far as I can tell white nationalist advocate for the white population that is already here in America. With that in mind, your saying that you want a POTUS who represents ALL the population, is quite frankly a tad hard to believe 

Well...uhmmm...too bad?

I am a self avowed nationalist. I believe a person should be loyal and nurturing...act in favour of...the nation one lives in. Besides...I Am Canadian. Not so crazy 'bout the snow we're gettin' these last couple o' days but...we give and take. The skiers love it I bet. And yes...my skin is rather...pale...when standing next to a person of African or Eastern peoples. However, I do have a nice amount of melanin and don't tend to burn easily. Unlike my wife who suffered greatly on our trip through southern Spain years ago...he he he... And ya know what Barbie-Baby?

I wear it well.

You equate the term "white nationalist" with KKK types. I assure you Dear, I am not a KKK type. I am a common sense type. I am not really given to dreams. I like to keep my feet on the ground. Except on Sunday afternoons when I like to...fuzz up reality with beer and such...while watching the game of whatever there is on the box.

Edited by Nationalist

3 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Oh please...

I'm a Nationalist that's white.

This guy's quite the Nationalist...

scotttim.jpg

How do you pigeonhole him?

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Oh please...

I'm a Nationalist that's white.

This guy's quite the Nationalist...

scotttim.jpg

How do you pigeonhole him?

If you didn't want folks to assume you advocate for the tenets of white nationalist, why did you choose your screen name? It's incredibly dishonest for you to now say you want equality for all because that's not what nationalism is all about.you look, sound and quack like a duck..... Dude.... Your a duck.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

If you didn't want folks to assume you advocate for the tenets of white nationalist, why did you choose your screen name? It's incredibly dishonest for you to now say you want equality for all because that's not what nationalism is all about.you look, sound and quack like a duck..... Dude.... Your a duck.

No...I'm a Nationalist. I chose the name for the same reason I chose my avatar.

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No...I'm a Nationalist. I chose the name for the same reason I chose my avatar.

Are you saying your a nationalist who is unlike all the other nationalist? I've read your posts... You are exactly like every other nationalist I've ever had the displease of conversing with. Nationalist and the KKK go hand in hand like pedophiles and the Catholic church. 

6 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Are you saying your a nationalist who is unlike all the other nationalist? I've read your posts... You are exactly like every other nationalist I've ever had the displease of conversing with. Nationalist and the KKK go hand in hand like pedophiles and the Catholic church. 

Well...your assumption is simply wrong...isn't it.

Have you ever seen me post anything racist? Ever? No you haven't. Why? Skin colour is not very important to me.

You seem rather preoccupied by it though. Why is that?

19 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Well...your assumption is simply wrong...isn't it.

Have you ever seen me post anything racist? Ever? No you haven't. Why? Skin colour is not very important to me.

You seem rather preoccupied by it though. Why is that?

I've read your posts... You are exactly like every other nationalist I've ever had the displease of conversing with. Nationalist and the KKK go hand in hand like pedophiles and the Catholic church. Which part do you need me to explain to you?

27 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I've read your posts... You are exactly like every other nationalist I've ever had the displease of conversing with. Nationalist and the KKK go hand in hand like pedophiles and the Catholic church. Which part do you need me to explain to you?

Show me where I made a real racist post? You won't be able to because, as I said, skin colour is just not my bag. I could care less. I'm into merit.

But again...why are you so preoccupied with skin colour?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Show me where I made a real racist post? You won't be able to because, as I said, skin colour is just not my bag. I could care less. I'm into merit.

But again...why are you so preoccupied with skin colour?

My comments revolve around your being from immigrant stock, yet you despise immigrants. You spew the standard MAGA garbage exclaiming the "the border is open"over and over.... As if repeating it will make it true.... Also, I didn't mention race at all. I nearly pointed out that most folks who call themselves "nationalist" associate with clan like groups. A claim that you haven't really denied except for your "colors not my bag" comment.... Which is an innocuous statement, yet meaningless.

7 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

My comments revolve around your being from immigrant stock, yet you despise immigrants. You spew the standard MAGA garbage exclaiming the "the border is open"over and over.... As if repeating it will make it true.... Also, I didn't mention race at all. I nearly pointed out that most folks who call themselves "nationalist" associate with clan like groups. A claim that you haven't really denied except for your "colors not my bag" comment.... Which is an innocuous statement, yet meaningless.

Believe as you please Barb. You're just reaching now.

I should point out that while you spit my name like it tastes bad, I generally wish the best for you...and everyone. Look...

What you Libbies want is not completely unreasonable...mostly...but the way you go about things is...destructive. it produces unfavorable results.

That's why Libbies and Populists should listen...instead of scream like...children.

35 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Believe as you please Barb. You're just reaching now.

I should point out that while you spit my name like it tastes bad, I generally wish the best for you...and everyone. Look...

What you Libbies want is not completely unreasonable...mostly...but the way you go about things is...destructive. it produces unfavorable results.

That's why Libbies and Populists should listen...instead of scream like...children.

You chose your name knowing full well the connotations associated with it. That's on you.