Looks like I was wrong

As more and more evidence builds up, it looks like I was wrong about the number of adverse events to the Covid vaccines.

As I've told y'all, if I find I'm wrong about an issue, I'd come admit it. And, as it stands now, it looks like I was wrong about the number of adverse events related to the vaccine .

"According to a study, exit disclaimer iconFraiman J et al, Vaccine. 2022, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events, including coagulation disorders, acute cardiac injuries, Bell’s palsy, and encephalitis. This risk was 1 in 550 individuals, which is much higher than other vaccines.

https://www.floridahealth.gov/newsroom/2023/02/20230215-updated-health-alert.pr.html

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

As I've told y'all, if I find I'm wrong about an issue, I'd come admit it. And, as it stands now, it looks like I was wrong about the number of adverse events related to the vaccine .

Well good for you for putting knowledge above ego.  Few here do that.

Everyone should be slightly skeptical about government, especially the Government of Florida which tampers with experts and has become hyper-political and cites a SINGLE study.  That said, this is the best part:

"While the CDC has identified safety signals for stroke among individuals 65 and older following the bivalent booster administration, there is a need for additional assessments and research regarding safety of all mRNA COVID-19 vaccines."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

As more and more evidence builds up, it looks like I was wrong about the number of adverse events to the Covid vaccines.

"According to a study, exit disclaimer iconFraiman J et al, Vaccine. 2022, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events, including coagulation disorders, acute cardiac injuries, Bell’s palsy, and encephalitis. This risk was 1 in 550 individuals, which is much higher than other vaccines.

https://www.floridahealth.gov/newsroom/2023/02/20230215-updated-health-alert.pr.html

Wash your hands and be a little smarter, everyone. It looks like the democrats' best pals, the Chinese, might be unleashing another round of viruses on innocent people. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Your such a an obstinate, petty, small minded individual. So childlike. Your parents must be so proud.

The small mindedness is found within the democrat party. Perhaps you people should set aside your little pet perversions and be actual contributors to society? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

The small mindedness is found within the democrat party. Perhaps you people should set aside your little pet perversions and be actual contributors to society? 

Oh yeah! I'll be like you... I'll sweep police brutality under the rug. I'll angrily complain about things I don't have the intellectual capacity to understand. I'll screech like a parrot what Tucker told me the night before. What fun well all have wallowing in our own ignorance!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Your such a an obstinate, petty, small minded individual. So childlike. Your parents must be so proud.

And you were doing so well. But right on queue...mud-slinging.

Hey @Michael Hardner you claim you detest this "culture war". Yet its almost always Liberals who start the abrasive comments.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well good for you for putting knowledge above ego.  Few here do that.

Everyone should be slightly skeptical about government, especially the Government of Florida which tampers with experts and has become hyper-political and cites a SINGLE study.  That said, this is the best part:

"While the CDC has identified safety signals for stroke among individuals 65 and older following the bivalent booster administration, there is a need for additional assessments and research regarding safety of all mRNA COVID-19 vaccines."

You just continue to live in oblivion don't you? Advocate for coerced inoculations of a product that could give you a stroke.. how do you live with yourself?

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Hey @Michael Hardner you claim you detest this "culture war". Yet its almost always Liberals who start the abrasive comments.

I came here and was immediately attacked with verbal abuse by both you and @reason10 so enough with your moronic victim card garbage. How f__king pathetic.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

38 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Oh yeah! I'll be like you... I'll sweep police brutality under the rug. I'll angrily complain about things I don't have the intellectual capacity to understand. I'll screech like a parrot what Tucker told me the night before. What fun well all have wallowing in our own ignorance!

There's no sweeping anything under the rug. You take police brutality case by case and that's it. Why make a mountain of racism out of a mole hill of occasional crappy police work?   

You angrily complain about things because that's what you do. Other freaks manifest their angry complaints in more violent ways, but you're all cut from the same filthy cloth. 

"Tucker this and tucker that WAAAAHHHHHH!!!" 

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Why make a mountain of racism out of a mole hill of occasional crappy police work?   

It's shocking how dull and Ill informed you are. High profile police abuse leads to high profile actions. It's a systemic problem in police forces nationwide. It doesn't matter weather you agree. For every action there will continue to be an equal and opposite reaction. I didn't make the rules. I just live here.

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2021/02/solving-racial-disparities-in-policing/

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

It's shocking how dull and I'll informed you are. High profile police abuse leads to high profile actions. It's a systemic problem in police forces nationwide. It doesn't matter weather you agree. For every action there will continue to be an equal and opposite reaction. I didn't make the rules. I just live here.

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2021/02/solving-racial-disparities-in-policing/

I hate to break this to you, but Harvard is a hotbed of leftist bullshit. You can't rely on those degenerates for anything any more. 

There is no systemic racism; it's all in your heads. 

Now go enjoy your God given freedoms, like the rest of us. ;)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I hate to break this to you, but Harvard is a hotbed of leftist bullshit. You can't rely on those degenerates for anything any more. 

There is no systemic racism; it's all in your heads. 

Now go enjoy your God given freedoms, like the rest of us. ;)

I could literally bombard you with empirical evidence supporting my contention that systemic racism exists. But why bother with a halfwit.

13 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Said the f__king more on who didn't even know you could bypass Donald's multi billion dollar wall with a $100.0 cordless die grinder.  You don't know shit.

You are dismissed.

LOL...Barb you really need to stop making shit up. I'll agree with you when you have a good point. But you invite arguments.

5 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

If I were you, I wouldn't TRUST anything coming from floridahealth.gov.

Do you know who is in charge there? 

Joseph Ladapo

Joseph A. Ladapo (born December 16, 1978)[1] is an American physician who is the surgeon general of Florida.[2] He has attracted attention for spreading controversial views on COVID-19 and promoting vaccine hesitancy.[3]

After immigrating to the United States from Nigeria, Ladapo earned an MD and a PhD in Health Policy from Harvard University; he served as a professor of medicine at New York University before being tenured at the University of California, Los Angeles. During the COVID-19 pandemic, Ladapo promoted unproven treatments, opposed vaccine and mask mandates, questioned the safety of COVID-19 vaccines, and spread miscellaneous falsehoods, contradicting professional medical organizations.[4][5][6] Ladapo has also opposed gender-affirming care and counselling for transgender and nonbinary minors.[7][8][9]

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

And it's you cons who deserve them by your ACTIONS.

BTW, WCM was the FIRST to troll out the abusive name calling when I started posting here.

Edited by robosmith
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...Barb you really need to stop making shit up. I'll agree with you when you have a good point. But you invite arguments.

You didn't even know Donald's multi billion dollar wall could be bypassed with a $100.00 cordless grinder. 

So, now that been made aware of this, do you still supports Donald's wall?

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

If I were you, I wouldn't TRUST anything coming from floridahealth.gov.

Do you know who is in charge there? 

Joseph Ladapo

It's not just Florida... I didn't come by this conclusion easily. 

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.pharmacytimes.com/view/study-finds-new-insights-in-young-adults-who-develop-myocarditis-after-covid-19-vaccination&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjRtuHOn539AhUIOEQIHciyCH4QFnoECAoQAg&usg=AOvVaw2MaevotrAOJkcqSlruMqd_

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7114e1.htm&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjRtuHOn539AhUIOEQIHciyCH4QFnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw1Ba_DAvW3ykFyhvlCS3tLZ

I could be wrong. But I think it's getting a tad difficult to ignore the data.