Trudeau Must Add IRGC to Terrorist List NOW

IRGC was established by the barbaric Islamic Republic regime who have taken a defenseless nation of 85 million hostage since their take over in 1979. The task for this organization is to keep a bunch of murderous mullahs in power in Iran by any possible means including terror, mass murder of dissidents, imprisonments, and rape of political prisoners, and they have been carrying out this task for decades now. In addition they are taking part in terrorist activities overseas in Syria, Lebanon. Yemen and Palestine and Israel. Keeping Bashir Assad in power or support for Hezbollah in Lebanon they are responsible for the murder of millions in Middle East. They have been also involved in assassinations of Iranian dissidents abroad in American and European soils and the murder of Canadian citizens like Zahra Kazemi and over 50 citizens abroad the flight PS252  three years ago. What more do you need Trudeau?

In Iran the main duty of this organization is to terrorize the nation of Iran into submission and keep a bunch of murderous barbaric Shia Islamic clergy in power  Whenever there is an uprising the bloodthirsty murderous leader of Islamic Republic send these mercenary force to crackdown very hard on the uprising, the recent examples are the uprising of 2019, when in a span of a few days 1500 men, women and children were shot to death by direct order and supervision of Khamenei carried out by IRCG.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-protests-specialreport-idUSKBN1YR0QR

In most recent uprising starting in September of 2022 now a revolution, IRCG and Basij (another mercenary volunteer force) have been involved in putting down the uprising by the use of live bullets, murder of peaceful demonstrators asking for their basic right, kidnapping of women and children on streets and subsequent torture and rape in prisons and even kidnapping of dead bodies,  IRCG is much worse than a terrorist organization. Terrorists only kill but these terrorist kill and rape and torture and murder and even kidnap dead bodies.

https://www.euronews.com/2022/12/20/iran-protests-what-caused-them-who-is-generation-z-will-the-unrest-lead-to-revolution

Putting IRCG on terror list would send a direct message to barbaric regime in Iran to stop terrorizing its nation, that its barbaric actions in Iran and all over the world will not go unpunished and also curb the income and status of this terror organization.

TO TRUDEAU AND HIS GOVERNMENT:

IRGC IS TERRORIST

PUT THEM ON THE LIST

#IRGCTerrorist

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

IRGC is not the army. It is a separate entity formed by the regime to protect barbaric Islamic republic and its murderous leaders from the nation they have taken hostage. Less than 1% of this entity are those who did mandatory military service in this organization and they can be considered on a case by case basis. No issues there.

Iran regime as a whole is a terrorist state carrying out state sponsored terrorism all over the world, so any entity related to this regime easily qualifies to be added to terror list.

Yes it may be resource intensive so what?. It is a terror organization for all the reasons stated before in OP and it should be regarded as such. It is like saying pursuing criminals and keeping them in jail could be resource intensive so let them free walking among the public!!!!!!. No sense in that at all.

Harper did much better in affairs related to Iran than Trudeau did and id doing. Trudeau is all talks. Time for action now. And the leader of opposition Pierre Poilievre has promised to put IRGC on terror list. So the quarter of million Canadian Iranian voting in the next general election may determine the Conservative government.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

3 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Harper did much better in affairs related to Iran than Trudeau did and id doing. Trudeau is all talks. Time for action now. And the leader of opposition Pierre Poilievre has promised to put IRGC on terror list.

Do you think this is a topic that would change any votes?  

It certainly wouldn’t change my vote.  And I think the average voter has at least 20 other higher priority topics than this that they will base their vote on.  

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

Do you think this is a topic that would change any votes?  

It certainly wouldn’t change my vote.  And I think the average voter has at least 20 other higher priority topics than this that they will base their vote on.  

Yes it will be definitely a vote changer for a quarter of million Iranian Canadians. I can promise you that. This is a number 1 priority for them. Your question should be though if a quarter of million votes going to Conservatives will be enough to change the government. In a tight race it will. It could also make a difference between a majority and minority government.

5 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Yes it will be definitely a vote changer for a quarter of million Iranian Canadians. I can promise you that. This is a number 1 priority for them. Your question should be though if a quarter of million votes going to Conservatives will be enough to change the government. In a tight race it will. It could also make a difference between a majority and minority government.

Even to Iranians, this won’t be a vote grabber for PP.  Putting them on a “list” might feel good, but doesn’t really have any real impacts. 

1 minute ago, TreeBeard said:

Even to Iranians, this won’t be a vote grabber for PP.  Putting them on a “list” might feel good, but doesn’t really have any real impacts. 

Yes it is. I can assure you on this topic alone I will vote for Conservatives. I have been a strong Liberal voter since the 1988 Free-Trade federal election (the last time I voted for conservatives).

It will change a lot. IRCG will lose its power and wings at home and abroad to carry out terrorist activities. It will accelerate the fall of barbaric Islamic Republic regime and establishment of democracy in Iran with fewer casualties and a more stable Middle East and a more prosperous safer world.

• Haha 1

@TreeBead. 

Sorry to have made you laugh as I thought we are in a serious debate in which over 500 innocent peaceful people have been shot to death by IRGC and over 60 of them being children and many women some of them teenagers raped in IRGC prisons some committed suicide after release and one 14 year old bled to death from vaginal bleeding. I didn't realize these are laughing matter.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-protests-14-year-old-girl-repeatedly-raped-killed-report-says

#IRGCTerrorist

"At least six mosques in Britain sympathetic to Iran’s regime mourned the death of the EU and US-sanctioned terrorist Qasem Soleimani, Tehran’s most powerful military commander, when he was assassinated in a targeted killing by a US drone in 2020."

Six British mosques mourn death of Iran regime terrorist Soleimani (msn.com)

Makes one wonder how these people even got into the UK and why are they still allowed to be there.  These mosques apparently receive charitable status and tax benefits.

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

"At least six mosques in Britain sympathetic to Iran’s regime mourned the death of the EU and US-sanctioned terrorist Qasem Soleimani, Tehran’s most powerful military commander, when he was assassinated in a targeted killing by a US drone in 2020."

Six British mosques mourn death of Iran regime terrorist Soleimani (msn.com)

Makes one wonder how these people even got into the UK and why are they still allowed to be there.  These mosques apparently receive charitable status and tax benefits.

Yes it is ridiculous. What the hell these mosques are doing there in a Christian country?. I say if they want to go to mosques go back to your own country. There are more mosques there.

These mosques (like the Islamic center in London targeted by Iranian anti-regime protesters in London are helping the Islamic Republic murderous regime to carry out terrorist activities in the UK and Europe.

KICK THEM OUT.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Tens of thousands of Iranians (dual citizens) travelled from all over Europe to the City of Strasburg in France where EU is holding a conference in order to demand that IRGC terrorist paramilitary in Iran to be added to the list of terror groups.

An Iranian Solidarity Rally is organized in Strasbourg, urging the European Union to list the Revolutionary Guard (IRGC) as a terrorist organization. Protesters gather in front of the European Parliament in Strasbourg, right before the plenary session. Roberta METSOLA, EP President, gives a speech and shows her support on behalf of the EP to the Iranian people..

https://multimedia.europarl.europa.eu/fi/video/roberta-metsola-ep-president-delivers-a-speech-at-the-iranian-solidarity-rally-in-strasbourg-speech-by-roberta-metsola-ep-president-and-atmosphere-shots-of-the-demonstration_I236045

#IRGCterrorists

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I/RGC attacked Israel with more than 300 missiles and drone and Trudeau still refuses to add this terrorist organization to the list of terrorist groups. May be Trudeau's policy and the policy of appeasement by European Union are responsible for this attack by encouraging IRGC and demonstrating that they can get away with murder as last year they murdered over 500 peaceful unarmed Iranians mostly women and young men on streets demanding for their equality and rights and Trudeau let them walk away with it.

Women Life Freedom