Why are democrats lying about officers being killed on January 6th?

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Why are democrats lying about officers being killed on January 6th?

Not lying. Officers DIED as a RESULT of Jan 6th

These Are the 5 People Who Died in the Capitol Riot

NYT has a paygate. But go ahead name the "officers" who were "killed ON" January 6.

Spoiler alert: There weren't any.

Officer Brian Sicknick died the next day at home of a stroke.

An officer from Alabama had a heart attack but he was visiting Washington to support Trump. He was a protestor. 

A woman was trampled to death when the police pushed the crowd on top of her.

Another protester also had a heart attack.

So yeah if you or the NYT are saying "officers" were "killed on" January 6th, you're lying.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Contrarian said:

---> I won't spend too much time arguing with fanatics, 

Now to me that seems to be a name-caller responding in advance to anybody who might dare to respond negatively to your wild-eyed rhetoric.

Sheesh...do you guys not think we know how to use the quote function or do you forget what you post the moment you post it and just assume it's the infallible work of some deity with no possible flaws?

18 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

And as long as we're posting videos, this one has an interesting point or two:

Yup. It's sad but the Libbie mind has been broken and reassembled so that common hypocrisy and blatant lies can be planted in their fertile and hate filled reprogrammed minds.

FYI Libbies...

Since last summer, Ashli Babbit's mother has been quietly protesting her daughter's murder at the Capital in DC. Yesterday...on the second anniversary of her daughter's murder...Ashli Babbit's mother was arrested and hauled away on charges of...

J-WALKING.

You Libbies wonder why so many of us hunger for retribution. It's because of acts like this. Any human who supports this disgusting act of cowardice, is sub-human.

Thus...I hope the new Republican Congress investigations bring the Democrat party to its knees. I want to see all their lies and disgusting actions exposed and laid naked for the entire world to see.

You Libbies are worms and you deserve what's coming at you.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I can't help it. I enjoy arguing over politics.  Like any politician, i forget my promises.

B)

That's OK, thanks for the laugh when you spew a barrage of name-calling vitriol in objection to being called a name-caller.

That was funny.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

It's a practical question. 

What would you call one man that supports an illegal faction which wants to overthrow the legal establishment government of a foreign government? 

That is your resume. Is hard for me to pay attention, but will do you a favour and read what you posted for entertainment purposes. 

Well, if any of that were true I might waste time trying to work up an answer but it's not so all I can do is thank you for another smile.

5 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

It's a practical question. 

What would you call one man that supports an illegal faction which wants to overthrow the legal establishment government of a foreign government? 

That is your resume. Is hard for me to pay attention, but will do you a favour and read what you posted for entertainment purposes. 

You do that. While you laugh it up...we'll set in motion a series of hard core investigations that will utterly destroy the Democrat party and the bureaucracies that lie and cheat for them.

It'll be wonderful and I entreat you to watch closely...while you laugh it up.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

I am as interested in you to find out dirty stuff about the left.

This is why you should have supported McCarthy from the beginning instead of moving your ears around the populistic factions. 

Now we can see through commisions done orderly.

I support justice. And my personal preference is to see justice played out in a cold and single-minded manner.

You say you want to see this exposition as well.

We will see...

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, West said:

Democrats have been peddling a lie that offices were killed on January 6th. 

They are mentally deranged lunatics.. one person was killed, Ashley Babbitt, UNARMED. That's it.  

Officer Brian Sicknic (sic) ? The mentally deranged lunatics were the TRAITORS  storming the capital.

43 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

NYT has a paygate. But go ahead name the "officers" who were "killed ON" January 6.

Spoiler alert: There weren't any.

Officer Brian Sicknick died the next day at home of a stroke.

An officer from Alabama had a heart attack but he was visiting Washington to support Trump. He was a protestor. 

A woman was trampled to death when the police pushed the crowd on top of her.

Another protester also had a heart attack.

So yeah if you or the NYT are saying "officers" were "killed on" January 6th, you're lying.

The traitors should have been repelled with live fire.

16 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Why are you talking like a fanatic? What do you mean by cold? you want mob rule like in Zimbawe when a tribe changes everyone that ruled previously to dissappear? 

Elaborate.  

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/01/video-ashli-babbitts-mom-arrested-by-capitol-police/

Let's call this...the straw that broke the camel's back. It shows exactly how low Libbies are willing to sink.

And because Libbies live in this mud and refuse to come into the light, Republicans will have to pay them a visit down in the muck of their creation.

24 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Are you advocating for Civil War in America? Why do you want as a Canadian tensions between political blocks in the USA? What is the main goal?

They arrested the mother of a murdered, unarmed female veteran!

I want to see them all utterly destroyed!

ADDITIONAL: Contrarian...

My wife made a comment about the arrest of Ashli Babbit's mom yesterday. She simply chuckled and said, "Straight out of Stalin."

Excusing her less than perfect English...she's right.

And I bet you, of all people, 

Know it.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, West said:

Yet a blm protesters tries to toss bricks and scale the white house and Democrats want to give them room to loot. 

The difference is you think she deserves death for opposing your views. Sad

It's funny how you invent an argument in order to win when you can't beat the one put forward.

Those two lines are utterly meaningless.

12 hours ago, Hodad said:

There was a violent mob breaking through barricades, doors and windows to get at the people who had retreated inside.

It was not an execution. There aren't many clearer cases of defense of self and one's charges. It shows INCREDIBLE restraint that they ONLY  the a-hole coming through the window. Fark all the insurrectionists.

He knows all this. He’s just laughing at getting a rise out of people.  Everyone knows that they’ll shoot you if you attempt to harm members of Congress or the President.  The Capitol Police should have gunned down all of them that day. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

My wife made a comment about the arrest of Ashli Babbit's mom yesterday. She simply chuckled and said, "Straight out of Stalin."

Know it.

I saw the video. They told that dumb biatch to stop blocking traffic and that they’d arrest her if she didn’t move. She wanted to get arrested and she did. Good for her.  

Know it.

They know it but they have to defend the great priests of leftdom or they will be kicked out of the cult

Trouble didn't come looking for Babbitts Mom.... Her Mom came looking for trouble. 

This is why these MAGA fools are considered such a threat to national security. Because MAGAts are overtly violent. And angry, violent people are dangerous.

My wife made a comment 

Oh my.....

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

So her daughter was shot attacking the Capitol building therefore she is entitled to do whatever she wants. Not surprised.

She's a grieving parent who had her child murdered then covered up by her own government. Try and have some empathy