George Santos is the new normal for the MAGA GOP

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

No, it's making a stink about something because you guys briefly have something legitimate to whine about. It's a once a year break from lying for you guys. You just have to be hypocrites though, which is still awesome by your standards. 

You're the one DEFENDING a LYING CONMAN. ?

Is that because you have NO RESPECT for the truth?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Newly-elected MAGA dolt, Rep. George Santos - former drag-queen from Brazil.  

I didn't realize you were a supporter of drag-queen culture, but I'm surprised every day.  

There's nothing wrong with being a drag queen. No one gives a crap if you wanna dress up and do your thing.

Dressing up in drag is overtly sexual in nature though, kinda like dressing up in BDSM gear, and it's not cool for people to put on their sexy clothes and then talk to children. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

There's nothing wrong with being a drag queen. No one gives a crap if you wanna dress up and do your thing.

Dressing up in drag is overtly sexual in nature though, kinda like dressing up in BDSM gear, and it's not cool for people to put on their sexy clothes and then talk to children. 

Who knew that a fancy dress is "overtly sexual"? 

Is that only when a man wears one? LMAO

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Newly-elected MAGA dolt, Rep. George Santos - former drag-queen from Brazil.  

I didn't realize you were a supporter of drag-queen culture, but I'm surprised every day.  

Oh Okay... I'm not keeping up with who the media tells me I should be outraged about right now.. 

I did see that they are losing their minds over that NHL player not wearing the rainbow tho

12 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes.. whatever you do in the privacy of your own bedroom is your bus.. just keep your freaky deaky stuff away from the kids

Edited by West
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

No, I pointed out that your WashPo post was total BS, like everything else you post here. 

You posted: " because you guys briefly have something legitimate to whine about." referring to the LYING CONMAN George Santos.

Your "whine about" characterization is you DEFENDING HIM by minimizing concerns over his TOTAL DISHONESTY. AKA, lying conman.

14 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Who knew that a fancy dress is "overtly sexual"? 

Is that only when a man wears one? LMAO

I'm pretty sure that we both know dressing up as a drag queen isn't casual at all. They don't call themselves queens and then throw on some burlap, genius. Stop pretending that they're not doing exactly what I said they are. 

If a straight female puts on 4" heels, puts on her sexiest dress, packs clown makeup on her face and wears a push-up bra just specifically to talk to little children, that's a huge problem. 

If a straight dude trims his junk, goes to the gym to get swole, throws on a banana hammock and then oils up his pecs to talk to some small children, that's a huge problem. 

FYI you don't need to dress for the boudoir to talk to small children about the kinds of things that you should be talking to small children about, and if you do, that's creepy. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, West said:

Yes.. whatever you do in the privacy of your own bedroom is your bus.. just keep your freaky deaky stuff away from the kids

They can even do it downtown, they can wear it to a country bar or a nightclub, I don't really care.

I just care when they brng their own sexuality to small children.

It's not just us either. Most people in the gay community aren't cool with it either, but not a lot of people are willing to stand up to cancel culture. 

13 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You posted: " because you guys briefly have something legitimate to whine about." referring to the LYING CONMAN George Santos.

Your "whine about" characterization is you DEFENDING HIM by minimizing concerns over his TOTAL DISHONESTY. AKA, lying conman.

Not at all.

I just see the irony in leftards idolizing Joe Biden, the LEADER of the Demmies, while he's a far bigger liar than Sontos ever was, and Sontos is a nobody.

That's like making fun of Buddhism because of one guy who's a jackass, but being a devoted disciple of a religion with a leader who wears diapers and gets little girls to pee on him. 

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They can even do it downtown, they can wear it to a country bar or a nightclub, I don't really care.

I just care when they brng their own sexuality to small children.

It's not just us either. Most people in the gay community aren't cool with it either, but not a lot of people are willing to stand up to cancel culture. 

True.. take it to the rainbow bar if you'd like. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

What about the poor kids at the pageants he participated in?   ?

If parents wanna bring their kids to the pageants that's their thing.

Brining a display of overt sexuality to a public school and subjecting little children to it without their parents' consent is way beyond the pale. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm pretty sure that we both know dressing up as a drag queen isn't casual at all. They don't call themselves queens and then throw on some burlap, genius. Stop pretending that they're not doing exactly what I said they are.

Does "fancy dress" mean "burlap" to you, genius? LMAO

If a straight female puts on 4" heels, puts on her sexiest dress, packs clown makeup on her face and wears a push-up bra just specifically to talk to little children, that's a huge problem.

Why? Just cause you can't handle it does not mean children are affected the same way. 

Are they scared? Turned on? What was YOUR EXPERIENCE long before puberty? Abused by a drag queen? LMAO

If a straight dude trims his junk, goes to the gym to get swole, throws on a banana hammock and then oils up his pecs to talk to some small children, that's a huge problem. 

You're going to have to define your Canadian slang cause IDK what ^this means.

FYI you don't need to dress for the boudoir to talk to small children about the kinds of things that you should be talking to small children about, and if you do, that's creepy. 

They're not dressing for the boudoir, they do that ON STAGE. Not everyone is as prudish as you, old man.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

If parents wanna bring their kids to the pageants that's their thing.

Brining a display of overt sexuality to a public school and subjecting little children to it without their parents' consent is way beyond the pale. 

Any government funding to deviant sexual practices shouldn't exist.. at least not in the social sense. 

Health care whatever, but here in my province my property tax is in part going toward a facility that has drag story hour.. bizarre use of taxpayer money

• Like 1

Not at all.

I just see the irony in leftards idolizing Joe Biden, the LEADER of the Demmies, while he's a far bigger liar than Sontos ever was, and Sontos is a nobody.

Only because you believe the bullshit LIES you hear on the right wing propaganda sites.

That's like making fun of Buddhism because of one guy who's a jackass, but being a devoted disciple of a religion with a leader who wears diapers and gets little girls to pee on him. 

What relusion is that?

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Does "fancy dress" mean "burlap" to you, genius? LMAO

No, but fancy dress doesn't mean "overtly sexual" either, and drag queens are overtly sexual. You're downplaying their level of dress to twist the narrative into something false.

Drag queens have puffed up lips, pushed up boobs, costume makeup, stilettos, stockings, etc.

If they're not dressed to get on a burlesque stage then they're not drag queens, they're just transvestites. 

Why? Just cause you can't handle it does not mean children are affected the same way. 

Because dressing to have that effect on children is sick, by the standards of most Canadians. We don't try to get little boys sprung or little girls aroused sexually. 

I guess you feel like that's normal, but that's why we don't see eye to eye.

Are they scared? Turned on? What was YOUR EXPERIENCE long before puberty? Abused by a drag queen? LMAO

Wow.

You're going to have to define your Canadian slang cause IDK what ^this means.

You don't know what a banana hammock is? It's like a plum smuggler (speedo), but with skinnier sides.

They're not dressing for the boudoir, they do that ON STAGE. Not everyone is as prudish as you, old man.

They're dressing for the boudoir, ie, dressing for sex

If your wife ever dresses up for you like those perverts do for the little children, then you better man up or she'll be hating you every second she's in the bathroom peeling off her makeup and those clothes. Get used to the cozy PJs dude. 

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Only because you believe the bullshit LIES you hear on the right wing propaganda sites.

You're retarded dude.

I'll type this really slowly so that you can read it:

The actions and deeds of a single follower don't set the tone for a large group.

The actions and deeds of the leader do set the tone for a group.

Do you understand me so far?

Joe Biden has claimed to have degrees which he does not have. He has claimed to come from a long line of coal miners and that's a lie. He claimed to be the first college-educated person in his family and that was a complete fabrication which he was well aware of when he said it. He claimed that he was a full professor for four years, that was a lie. He claimed to have graduated in the top half of his grad class, he was 76th out of 85.

Do you understand those accusations of Biden's lies to be true? If not, why not? Didn't you bother to get up to speed on this topic before you ran your mouth?

What relusion is that?

That was me trying to enlighten you about the role of a leader, and what it means, compared to that of a follower, like yourself. 

Trudeau and Biden are your leaders. What they do represents themselves and you, but what you do only reflects on you. Your failings can't be projected onto the whole group in which you grovel because others in the group don't see you, and don't want to be like you. 

By the same token, Santos is just Santos - a GOPer acting like a Dem. His actions aren't representative of the people who don't even know him. Biden is your guy. Trudeau is your guy. The things that they do (unfalteringly with your full support) absolutely reflect on you. You are a mini "doltin' Joe". A mini "la turd" until the day that you can distance yourself from their abject failures. 

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're retarded dude.

I'll type this really slowly so that you can read it:

The actions and deeds of a single follower don't set the tone for a large group.

The actions and deeds of the leader do set the tone for a group.

Do you understand me so far?

Joe Biden has claimed to have degrees which he does not have. He has claimed to come from a long line of coal miners and that's a lie. He claimed to be the first college-educated person in his family and that was a complete fabrication which he was well aware of when he said it. He claimed that he was a full professor for four years, that was a lie. He claimed to have graduated in the top half of his grad class, he was 76th out of 85.

Do you understand those accusations of Biden's lies to be true? If not, why not? Didn't you bother to get up to speed on this topic before you ran your mouth?

That was me trying to enlighten you about the role of a leader, and what it means, compared to that of a follower, like yourself. 

Trudeau and Biden are your leaders. What they do represents themselves and you, but what you do only reflects on you. Your failings can't be projected onto the whole group in which you grovel because others in the group don't see you, and don't want to be like you. 

By the same token, Santos is just Santos - a GOPer acting like a Dem. His actions aren't representative of the people who don't even know him. Biden is your guy. Trudeau is your guy. The things that they do (unfalteringly with your full support) absolutely reflect on you. You are a mini "doltin' Joe". A mini "la turd" until the day that you can distance yourself from their abject failures. 

Is he also a transexual wanted for fraud in Brazil? I guess as long as he props up your ideology, he's worth every excuse you can muster.

• Haha 1