Trump organization found guilty of tax fraud

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

Are you deaf? He asked them to FIND the number of votes he needed TO WIN.

Hillary HAD NO POWER over the DoJ that supervised those investigations.

The vote count was extremely CLOSE, and was settled by an UNPRECEDENTED SCOTUS decision, whom said it did not set a PRECEDENT. Unlike Trump, Gore CONCEDED.

I haven't heard any "mooing," so you just prove your delusion, AGAIN.

CNN doesn't tell me ANYTHING. You're still delusional cause you can't admit what Trump said ON TAPE.

Bet you didn't even listen to it.

I listened to the same tape as you did and you are totally reading in to what was said. 

Any honest person should be suspicious about why the voting all the sudden stopped only to end up with a Biden win. 

11 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Hang on. Before we go any further I need to know who you're calling "They."

Why were "They" there? Is that what you're asking? By "They" do you mean the million or so patriots that were in Washington for the 'Stop the Steal' rally. Or do you mean the 880 dummies charged when they followed assorted agitators and instigators (No. Not Donald Trump) into the capitol building. 

Because the two groups were "there," wherever that is, for different reasons. The smaller group was there because they made mistakes. The much larger main group was there for legitimate reasons. But which one is "They?"

MAGA=they

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

MAGA=they

And if we follow your strawman argument, you wanted to know why "They" were there.

Getting kind of silly but I'll do my best to answer. 

The segment of the million or so attendees of the "Stop the Steal" rally in Washington that identified as "MAGA" were there out of a legitimate feeling the 2020 election was rigged. Again, notice I said rigged. The fraud thing is possible to address as well but it's a nitpicky thing where we have to go even farther afield and first address why the legal system wouldn't take any of the issues to trial. It would just be strawmen diverting from strawmen. However why a large segment of the population felt cheated is easy and pertinent to the question why the "MAGA" segment of the population was in Washington on January 6th. I can probably do that in a paragraph or 2. Go ahead ask for "evidence" on that one if you like. As I said, "I dare you."

23 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

No. What I'm pointing out is you target the one side of the building where instigators were causing havoc as if that's the only story of what was happening.

It isn't. There were open doors at other entrances with guards fist pumping protestors and having reasoned conversations with them. There were reasoned protestors and even some who fought back against the antifa-ish cabal that instigated the problems.

Who f-ing cares that there were some reasonable, law-abiding protesters? They aren’t the people being investigated and prosecuted.

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

Opinions - and these were based on valid arguments - legitimize a willingness to express those "feelings" under the first amendment. 

Your pals swarmed the capital, not because they had evidence of foul play.... Oh no.... They did it because their "feelings" were hurt when Donald lost. Feelings are not evidence of foul play. So they had zero justification for swarming the capital. . F__k your feelings.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

And this statement is based on your "feelings" as well? Classic ...

No. It's based on page 4 where I foolishly decided to address your foolish Jan. 6 strawman. I even knew some silly prog was eventually going to make strawman accusations. I try to ignore that nonsense but it gets irritating.

4 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

No. It's based on page 4 where I foolishly decided to address your foolish Jan. 6 strawman. I even knew some silly prog was eventually going to make strawman accusations. I try to ignore that nonsense but it gets irritating.

What you ignore is your lack of evidence of voter fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. The entire foundation of Donald's quest for reinstatement is based on a lie. And you are just too gullible or stupid, or both to understand that.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Your pals swarmed the capital, not because they had evidence of foul play.... Oh no.... They did it because their "feelings" were hurt when Donald lost. Feelings are not evidence of foul play. So they had zero justification for swarming the capital. . F__k your feelings.

Wait...now you're talking about a different "they." Do you want to change you answer. Are you asking now about the tiny segment of the million or so attendees of the Washington "Stop the Steal" rally that went into the capitol building. More specifically the segment of them who would identify as what you call "MAGA."

Is that who you mean when you ask why were they there? And by there I assume you mean inside the capitol building.

Define you terms man, and I'll answer your question.

Getting really hard to Whatabout your way out of this one isn't it?

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Besides Donald Trump, did any government official state that there was widespread fraud in the 2020 Presidential election?  No. Just Trump, a few if his stupid lawyers, and the Pillow Guy.  

“We have proof of election fraud! Buy my pillows!” Yeah, right. 

13 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Wait...now you're talking about a different "they." Do you want to change you answer. Are you asking now about the tiny segment of the million or so attendees of the Washington "Stop the Steal" rally that went into the capitol building. More specifically the segment of them who would identify as what you call "MAGA."

Is that who you mean when you ask why were they there? And by there I assume you mean inside the capitol building.

Define you terms man, and I'll answer your question.

Getting really hard to Whatabout your way out of this one isn't it?

“Million or so”?

Can you make just one f-ing post that doesn’t include an obvious lie? 

So… not every member of the Manson Family murdered someone.  So would you say that the murders they did commit should not be investigated?  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Those feelings ( opinions) have never been validated with evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. So no, they were not based on valid arguments. Period 

Specifically, are you talking about peoples' belief the elections were rigged. Perhaps I need to define what I mean by rigged.

So it would begin with what was mentioned before. Trump was comfortably ahead. They told everybody the counting was closed. In the morning everything had flipped Trump's comfortable lead in the states that mattered had flipped. They'd been counting something all night.

That could have been excused but one might say, turn on Steven Crowder and see video of a steady progression of street looking people parading into the Philadelphia counting station dragging wagons or carrying containers full of ballots at 2 or 3 in the morning.

And then the video evidence started turning up of election monitors being chased out of the counting centers with bogus excuses and blocked from even viewing what was going on by particle board hastily hammered in to block viewing windows.

Bogus stories about a water main explosion to chase monitors and media out of the center that turned out to be a plugged toilet. Later we watched as hidden containers of ballots were pulled out from under shelves and were told to be satisfied with an excuse from a fake Republican that they investigated and there was nothing to see there. Check out the Arizona midterms to see why nobody who matters believes fake uniparty Republicans anymore.

And it went on and on with media of all sorts covering for Democrats' sleaze like the story of the "Big Guy" on Hunter Biden's laptop. Further video of more ballots turning up after the polls were supposedly closed. Just being asked to believe that a dementia patient who didn't campaign and couldn't fill a school auditorium got the most votes in American history even burying the record of the Obama phenomena was enough to get people to start scratching their heads and saying, "Hey. Wait a minute..."

And there's much more evidence of things that might get people believing the 2020 election was rigged and jump in the truck to drive across the country to express their displeasure at a stop the steal rally.

Would you like to see more? I haven't even checked my bookmarks yet and trust me, I have them.

Edited by Infidel Dog

36 minutes ago, Rebound said:

“Million or so”?

Can you make just one f-ing post that doesn’t include an obvious lie? 

Last I heard they were either afraid to offer an official estimate or there was too many to make one.

So all that's left is you believe your liars and I'll believe mine.

What can be confirmed is there was at least this many:

GettyImages-1230451072.jpg

Why? Did you want to start another of those strawman arguments about an incidental hyperbole that doesn't actually matter? Why do you guys like those so much?

Just shows you're getting desperate, if you ask me.

Edited by Infidel Dog

36 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Specifically, are you talking about peoples' belief the elections were rigged. Perhaps I need to define what I mean by rigged.

So it would begin with what was mentioned before. Trump was comfortably ahead. They told everybody the counting was closed. In the morning everything had flipped Trump's comfortable lead in the states that mattered had flipped. They'd been counting something all night.

That could have been excused but one might say, turn on Steven Crowder and see video of a steady progression of street looking people parading into the Philadelphia counting station dragging wagons or carrying containers full of ballots at 2 or 3 in the morning.

And then the video evidence started turning up of election monitors being chased out of the counting centers with bogus excuses and blocked from even viewing what was going on by particle board hastily hammered in to block viewing windows.

Bogus stories about a water main explosion to chase monitors and media out of the center that turned out to be a plugged toilet. Later we watched as hidden containers of ballots were pulled out from under shelves and were told to be satisfied with an excuse from a fake Republican that they investigated and there was nothing to see there. Check out the Arizona midterms to see why nobody who matters believes fake uniparty Republicans anymore.

And it went on and on with media of all sorts covering for Democrats' sleaze like the story of the "Big Guy" on Hunter Biden's laptop. Further video of more ballots turning up after the polls were supposedly closed. Just being asked to believe that a dementia patient who didn't campaign and couldn't fill a school auditorium got the most votes in American history even burying the record of the Obama phenomena was enough to get people to start scratching their heads and saying, "Hey. Wait a minute..."

And there's much more evidence of things that might get people believing the 2020 election was rigged and jump in the truck to drive across the country to express their displeasure at a stop the steal rally.

Would you like to see more? I haven't even checked my bookmarks yet and trust me, I have them.

You keep posting gossip, speculation, suppositions and innuendo as if it were viable evidence that supported your "feelings".... I keep pointing out just how absurd your "feelings" are..... You need to learn how to differentiate between "opinion" and verified facts. Got it idog?

Edited by CrakHoBarbie