Trump organization found guilty of tax fraud

7 hours ago, West said:

I listened to the same tape as you did and you are totally reading in to what was said. 

He DEMANDED a specific number of votes be added to his tally "which is one more than we have." NO "reading in" about that.

Did that not get past YOUR FILTER? LMAO

7 hours ago, West said:

Any honest person should be suspicious about why the voting all the sudden stopped only to end up with a Biden win. 

"The voting" ALWAYS stops when the polls close on schedule. WTH are YOU talking about?

Do you mean "vote counting"? STILL out of the loop. LMAO

Edited by robosmith
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

He DEMANDED a specific number of votes be added to his tally "which is one more than we have." NO "reading in" about that.

Did that not get past YOUR FILTER? LMAO

"The voting" ALWAYS stops when the polls close on schedule. WTH are YOU talking about?

Do you mean "vote counting"? STILL out of the loop. LMAO

You are lying about what was said..  no surprise.

Edited by West

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

Nope. Trump's own words DID NOT penetrate your THICK SKULL.

Do I have to quote them HERE for you to understand?

I don't believe you can read any better than you can hear.

Yes please quote the whole thing.. sounds like what you folks did with the Ukraine javelin thing.. pull a phrase from one part of the conversation to the next to fit your delusional narratives...

5 hours ago, West said:

Yes please quote the whole thing.. sounds like what you folks did with the Ukraine javelin thing.. pull a phrase from one part of the conversation to the next to fit your delusional narratives...

Here is the only transcript copy able site;

but there are many others you can read:

And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal, it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk. But they are shredding ballots, in my opinion, based on what I’ve heard. And they are removing machinery and they’re moving it as fast as they can, both of which are criminal finds. And you can’t let it happen and you are letting it happen. You know, I mean, I’m notifying you that you’re letting it happen. So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.

^PROOF that Trump demanded enough votes be switched so he could win, and the UNVEILED THREAT of legal jeopardy.

Also, there were court cases filed by Trump in GA which HE LOST.

Your turn to PROVE that Trump ONLY wanted a RECOUNT. BTW, there were 3 recounts IN GA.

Georgia’s top elections official on Monday recertified the state’s election results after a recount requested by President Donald Trump confirmed once again that Democrat Joe Biden won the state, and the governor then recertified the state’s 16 presidential electors.

“We have now counted legally cast ballots three times, and the results remain unchanged,” Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said during a news conference at the state Capitol before the results were recertified.

YOU made a claim without PROOF, and I proved your claim WRONG. AKA, YOU ARE DELUSIONAL which you will admit by NOT providing ANY proof for YOUR CLAIM. 

Edited by robosmith
  • Like 1

On 12/12/2022 at 2:11 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Last I heard they were either afraid to offer an official estimate or there was too many to make one.

So all that's left is you believe your liars and I'll believe mine.

What can be confirmed is there was at least this many:

GettyImages-1230451072.jpg

Why? Did you want to start another of those strawman arguments about an incidental hyperbole that doesn't actually matter? Why do you guys like those so much?

Just shows you're getting desperate, if you ask me.

No, you just threw out an outright lie and now you're getting upset that I called you on your bullshlt. There were not 1 million people at the Stop the Steal Rally. And your "evidence" is a broken web link. Wowee.  They probably didn't have 1/10th of that.

Look at the attendance at a Super Bowl: That stadium is 100,000 people. There weren't 10 times more people than that at the STS rally.

Edited by Rebound

Al Capone was a hell of a crook, but it wasn't until he failed to pay his taxes that he went to prison. The facts are that Trump's company stole over $17million dollars from the tax payers of New York. No "persecution" involved. Just equal justice before the law. Can hardly wait the Trump and adult children's trial next October. They are at risk of a minimum of $250 million and designation as a felony convicted fraudulent enterprise. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Here is the only transcript copy able site;

but there are many others you can read:

^PROOF that Trump demanded enough votes be switched so he could win, and the UNVEILED THREAT of legal jeopardy.

Also, there were court cases filed by Trump in GA which HE LOST.

Your turn to PROVE that Trump ONLY wanted a RECOUNT. BTW, there were 3 recounts IN GA.

YOU made a claim without PROOF, and I proved your claim WRONG. AKA, YOU ARE DELUSIONAL which you will admit by NOT providing ANY proof for YOUR CLAIM. 

So he talks about Georgia potentially shredding ballots.. again you are making up stuff again

34 minutes ago, West said:

So he talks about Georgia potentially shredding ballots.. again you are making up stuff again

YOU and Trump have no evidence to support his WILD RANT.

GA has proven him WRONG and he LOST in COURT.

*I* didn't make up ANYTHING; I posted TRUMP'S BULLSHIT.

Trump is a conman and you've been thoroughly CONNED.

You're too stupid to know LIES when you hear them.

22 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Blah, blah, blah. More misinformed insults.

Again, so what?

“So what” is that you cannot tell the truth. You are a serial liar. 
Real simple… you could say, “Sorry, I don’t really know how many people were there, but my point is…”

Or you can keep lying. You decided to keep lying.