The MYTH of White Privilege

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

1. No problem. That means you can stop trying to equate my personal beliefs and positions on things...to Donny-Boy. You use this to demean...its incorrect and you know it I suspect...and until you do, we're gonna take jabs at each other. N'est pas?

Ok. Fresh start. But if your "personal beliefs and positions on things" align with Donald's, why be ashamed when someone points that out? Tell me, what type of Conservative are you? An easy way to determine this is if you'll answer one simple question..... Do you believe Donald lost the 2020 election to fraud and if so, please present the evidence that made you think so.

7 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Ok. Fresh start. But if your "personal beliefs and positions on things" align with Donald's, why be ashamed when someone points that out? Tell me, what type of Conservative are you? An easy way to determine this is if you'll answer one simple question..... Do you believe Donald lost the 2020 election to fraud and if so, please present the evidence that made you think so.

I'm not "ashamed"...I'm tired of the use to suggest stupidity. Being a "nationalist" I happen to agree with "My nation first".

As to that election...I think there was a lot of "shenanigans" going on which was made possible by The Rona scare. I also think that the Liberal mind had become so filled with disgust and hatred for the man, that they willingly lied...a lot...about the things he said and did. So all this increases the possibility of Democrats and their operatives...having cheated in 2020 out of some sort of...desperate need to dispose of that which they all collectively found..."deplorable". That's what I think about that.

29 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I'm not "ashamed"...I'm tired of the use to suggest stupidity. Being a "nationalist" I happen to agree with "My nation first".

As to that election...I think there was a lot of "shenanigans" going on which was made possible by The Rona scare. I also think that the Liberal mind had become so filled with disgust and hatred for the man, that they willingly lied...a lot...about the things he said and did. So all this increases the possibility of Democrats and their operatives...having cheated in 2020 out of some sort of...desperate need to dispose of that which they all collectively found..."deplorable". That's what I think about that.

So no viable evidence, just gossip, innuendo and assumptions, correct? 

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

So no viable evidence, just gossip, innuendo and assumptions, correct? 

No not correct. There were all sorts of "irregularities" discovered. Some of them reversed and I think a person or two may have actually had some punitive action taken against them.

I find the whole escapade sad as hell. The water is now poisoned and elections from now on will be tainted. First thing I would do...were I in a position to restore trust in the US electoral system...the Canadian too...is do away with those damnable mail-in ballots.

Just now, Nationalist said:

No not correct. There were all sorts of "irregularities" discovered. Some of them reversed and I think a person or two may have actually had some punitive action taken against them.

I find the whole escapade sad as hell. The water is now poisoned and elections from now on will be tainted. First thing I would do...were I in a position to restore trust in the US electoral system...the Canadian too...is do away with those damnable mail-in ballots.

I'm talking about evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. Not assumptions of irregularities. Trust me, if Donald had any evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law, he would of presented it already. 

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Hold on..... You don't like thinking that many of Donald's statements appear "stupid"... Logically that makes no sense, unless you actually feel like his statements are stupid as well.  That's psychology 101. Keep in mind, I didn't make these rules.... I just live here.

LOL...not its not. I see you failed psych class. The saga of Donald J Trump's presidency will be something studied for decades to come. And I know Trump tended to say...over the top shit. But as I am a nationalist...I don't really care much...except the odd entertainment value...No I care about results. And there's no denying that the Trump years were a real boom time for the USA...and by extension...Canuckland.

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I'm talking about evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. Not assumptions of irregularities. Trust me, if Donald had any evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law, he would of presented it already. 

That doesn't mean I will turn a blind eye to all the shenanigans.

On 11/24/2022 at 11:23 AM, Rebound said:

Whether somebody agrees or disagrees with your OPINIONS is not a measure of intelligence. Clarence Thomas spent over twenty years on the SCOTUS without ever speaking once.  He could not think of one single unique question in 20 years. Intelligent? 

In comparison, AOC is a relative newcomer to the world of politics and is a media rock star.

She has not shown any signs of great intelligence or even that she is of average intelligence. She is like an amoeba compared to Clarence Thomas.

I have yet to see any real examples of white privilege either. It doesn't help the argument when certain wealthy, people of colour who happen to have a platform to speak on talk about white privilege. Like Joy Reid for example.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

That doesn't mean I will turn a blind eye to all the shenanigans.

You mean, all the assumptions, correct.

Ok, so what I'm getting from you is that you don't appear to care if the election was fraudulent or not. And the lack of viable evidence doesn't concern you, as long as a "nationalist" president is elected... F**k everything else . Is that basically it?

6 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You mean, all the assumptions, correct.

Ok, so what I'm getting from you is that you don't appear to care if the election was fraudulent or not. And the lack of viable evidence doesn't concern you, as long as a "nationalist" president is elected... F**k everything else . Is that basically it?

You could put it that way...sure.

If by "everything else" you mean the minority vote...

Results "Trump" childish blatherings...to me.

Edited by Nationalist

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

You could put it that way...sure.

In my World, if a ex POTUS claims voter fraud, he'd best be able to support those allegations with evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. Donald was hoping to start a civil war over something he made up. You appear to find nothing wrong with Donald's (and his supporters) willingness to sacrifice our democracy on an assumption. 

9 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

In my World, if a ex POTUS claims voter fraud, he'd best be able to support those allegations with evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. Donald was hoping to start a civil war over something he made up. You appear to find nothing wrong with Donald's (and his supporters) willingness to sacrifice our democracy on an assumption. 

Its not the first time this has happened and usually/historically, its been done by Democrats. Did you complain about sacrificing democracy when Gore lost and took Florida to court? No? Hmmm...

Nobody was trying to start a civil war. But if Libbies keep trampling freedoms...they may get one...and not over voter fraud.

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Its not the first time this has happened and usually/historically, its been done by Democrats. 

Please point out the last time democrats stormed the capital attempting to stop the legal transfer of presidential power on an assumption. I'll wait.

Did you complain about sacrificing democracy when Gore lost and took Florida to court? No? Hmmm...

Did a violent mob of Gore supporters swarm the capital because of an assumption Gore made? 

Nobody was trying to start a civil war. But if Libbies keep trampling freedoms...they may get one...and not over voter fraud.

Which of your "freedoms" have been trampled? And using over simplified exaggerations to try and boost a weak point isn't doing you any favors.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

14 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

And I prefer presidents and prime ministers who produce for the country. Not bankrupt it.

I heard you. You don't care if the President is an infantile, obstinate, bully, manchild ....as long as he's a nationalist. You've made your thoughts crystal clear. ...... Now,  youve insinuated that, you don't care that a majority of Americans do not support you and donalds Nationalist agenda, and you advocate civil war if these "libs" keep taking away your freedom.... .  That's what you believe, correct?

You may not be old enough to remember kids in the class teasing the "slow" kid, and him laying on the floor squirming in circles shouting "I'm not retarded, all of you are retarded!"...
Well you're arguing with two of the "Slow Children Playing" Inc.

One so blazingly stupid he'll not only speak up and remove all doubt, he'll double down and repeat his stupidity.
One unable to distinguish between a legal challenge to a vote count and claiming voter fraud, storming the Capitol and repeating claims of fraud for 2 more years.

Enjoy: imagine both of them plus the Florida Orange himself scooting about on the floor like the 3 Stooges braying "You are all the stoopid ones".

Edited by herbie

3 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Please point out the last time democrats stormed the capital attempting to stop the legal transfer of presidential power on an assumption. I'll wait.

Did a violent mob of Gore supporters swarm the capital because of an assumption Gore made? 

Which of your "freedoms" have been trampled? And using over simplified exaggerations to try and boost a weak point isn't doing you any favors.

That Jan. 6th thing really bothers you eh? Good...there's no doubt now that a lot of people see the same thing I do...might be wise of Democrats to take note.

Gore went to court. Let's not be pedantic.

Let's start with, 'My body...my business'. Forcing that vaxx on people was wrong. Plain and simple. We now know it was as much as useless...with regards to any measurable positive results.

Then there's the now proven collusion for silencing what was deemed...undesirable ideas...like where The Rona came from...who paid for the bug's development...why are some hospitals doing insane shit to minors and their dicks and pussies...how is it that millions of Americans smell a rat in the Whitehouse, and in our parliament building, yet people are being banned, arrested and old people jailed for simply being one of those millions.

Edited by Nationalist

3 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I heard you. You don't care if the President is an infantile, obstinate, bully, manchild ....as long as he's a nationalist. You've made your thoughts crystal clear. ...... Now,  youve insinuated that, you don't care that a majority of Americans do not support you and donalds Nationalist agenda, and you advocate civil war if these "libs" keep taking away your freedom.... .  That's what you believe, correct?

When did I advocate for civil war?

Feet on the ground please...

50 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

When did I advocate for civil war?

Feet on the ground please...

You stated, and I quote: Nobody was trying to start a civil war. But if Libbies keep trampling freedoms...they may get one...and not over voter fraud.

Which sounds like you advocate civil war if the " libbies" keep trampling your freedom. That is an implied threat.