85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

its pretty clear that society is moving on from the topic. Should they? That is for you to decide. Are they doing so? yes. 

Why are they? Simple human nature. The more time passes by, the less connection we have to a topic. Its not that difficult to understand. Now I know some on here will NEVER stop yapping about it. It really bothers them that it is not the lead story now and into perpetuity. 

Tell me how you feel about Fauci, io...

Is he a criminal? 

He knew that he funded GoF research on the coronavirus to make it transmissible among humans, long before he told us that the bat coronavirus became transmissible among humans from a random bat-pangolin-human transfer.

He absolutely knew that his own virus was the likeliest candidate for the origin of covid and he completely sent the world off in the wrong direction. Then big tech went scorched-earth on his behalf for some strange reason: "Say BSL4 and you're toast". 

Then Fauci pimped the vax like a $10 crakho for years: he pimped it as a bringer of herd immunity before it came out, he lied about its safety and efficacy after it came out - even going so far as to compare it to make direct comparisons to actual vaccines like the polio vax, he pretended that kids somehow needed a vax when that wasn't the case at all, he even advocated for forcing children to take the jab if they wanted to attend public school. That vax hurt kids. That vax killed kids. 

How many kids did it kill, io? 

Why don't you care?

Edited by WestCanMan

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I had jab # 7 yesterday. I feel just fine, not even a sore arm.

That's an anecdote, stupid. 

One id10t taking the jab 7 times doesn't prove it's safe. 

Are you a pregnant woman? Are you a woman who plans to have kids? Are you a healthy, young athlete? What medications are on? 

How does the story of one stupid vax-cultist's 7 jabs prove anything to anyone? 

41 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Your plan is to keep moving fwd based on the theory that what already happened was ok, and that there's nothing more to see here, and that means that the braindead cultists will continue to take up all the Oxygen in the room while big pharma keeps pulling everyone's strings. 

How do you see a path fwd, basically constructed on this heap of lies and bullshit?

You want me to say: "Just give people [this shiny thing] to make them 'happy', but never get to the bottom of this", and that's not a policy, it's a bribe.  

The reason I'm not giving you the answer that you want is that your whole premise is a recipe for a repeat of the exact same BS. "Let's come up with a policy that appeases people while we ignore everything that went wrong and leave all the people and systems in place that failed and or conspired against us."

Our medical health professionals failed us. Science failed us. Our MSM failed us. Big Pharma played us all like a violin. Big Tech worked against us. 

Big Pharma got filthy rich. Big tech got filthy rich. The scientists and drs with enough integrity to stand in the way of this were steamrolled, universally vilified, and fired. 

How is Fauci still a medical professional?  

I don't want "a policy" to appease me. I want truth and accountability - the exact two things that Biden and Trudeau hate the most. 

So in short.. you want to complain about the past. Understood. 

28 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Tell me how you feel about Fauci, io...

Is he a criminal? 

He knew that he funded GoF research on the coronavirus to make it transmissible among humans, long before he told us that the bat coronavirus became transmissible among humans from a random bat-pangolin-human transfer.

He absolutely knew that his own virus was the likeliest candidate for the origin of covid and he completely sent the world off in the wrong direction. Then big tech went scorched-earth on his behalf for some strange reason: "Say BSL4 and you're toast". 

Then Fauci pimped the vax like a $10 crakho for years: he pimped it as a bringer of herd immunity before it came out, he lied about its safety and efficacy after it came out - even going so far as to compare it to make direct comparisons to actual vaccines like the polio vax, he pretended that kids somehow needed a vax when that wasn't the case at all, he even advocated for forcing children to take the jab if they wanted to attend public school. That vax hurt kids. That vax killed kids. 

How many kids did it kill, io? 

Why don't you care?

I have no opinion about Fauci. I am not obsessed much like you. its over.. your acceptance of that simple cold, hard truth is not needed. Much like no one needs to care about your opinion concerning the Denver nuggets winning an NBA championship. I know this bothers you. Your sole reason to exist on this earth.. bit$hing about Covid is going away. What are you going to cry about now? 

5 hours ago, Venandi said:

That's what I'm afraid of.  The people who beat the mandate and passport drum want to forget the whole thing.

And it seems to me that those who beat it the hardest and loudest are most motivated to forget their gleeful participation in band practice. I'd also note that few of the rabid "get you're butt vaxed" proponents (about 15%) actually followed their own advice and kept their vax status up to date. 

Instead of being horrified by their own actions and resolving to never let it happen again, their apathy is likely to sentence us to version 2.0 of covid madness the very next time they become frightened. 

Here's how I see the human nature factor in this.

Few previous supporters of mandates and firings are still willing to do it as publicly and viciously as they had in the past. I think they're embarrassed... at least I hope they are. They damn well should be IMO.

I wish I had kept a file of the hateful pro-vax rhetoric of the day, remember all of those "let em die," "no medical coverage for you," "good luck paying your mortgage," "intern them" and "should we even tolerate these people" sentiments?

All have aged poorly and all are as indefensible now as they were back then... none of it is something I care to repeat, and none of it is something I'll willingly allow others to stuff down my throat again. BTW, those comments have become increasingly difficult to find online now... what's up that?

So no... I won't be moving on until I'm sure that the motives of the people who demand I move on are less self serving than they appear now.

It might be the simple soldier in me, but the more people defend that bad behaviour of the past, the more they tell me to move on, and the more they minimize the effect of their own participation in it, the more horrified and unwilling to "let it go" I'll likely become.     

Well.. do not hold your breath. Folks are not going to give you the heartfelt apology you so wish. We differ in that pointless endeavors are not worth undertaking in my opinion. But there are folks like you who know deeply that what you want has a 0% chance of happening. You may as well as fly to Mars on nothing but a paper airplane. 

15 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Folks are not going to give you the heartfelt apology you so wish.

Wait now, that's not what I want and I think you already know it.  

All I actually want is nothing. I want (those) folks to have the luxury of making their own threat assessment and the freedom to act accordingly. Then I want them to mind their own business and leave me alone.

If you (and they) can commit to that then no apology is needed, or desired because it takes us back to a place I never expected Canadians to abandon in the first place.

The distinction is hardly pointless.

Edited by Venandi

1 minute ago, Venandi said:

Wait now, that's not what I want and I think you already know it.  

All I actually want is nothing. I want (those) folks to have the luxury of making their own threat assessment and the freedom to act accordingly. Then I want them to mind their own business and leave me alone.

If you (and they) can commit to that then no apology is needed, or desired.

I live in the US. That being said.. I was never a proponent of vax mandates. It is not a matter of strong conviction or such. Honestly, do not really care and wished to be left alone. The fact that folks are moving on from it is good news to me. I know that some on here are really bothered by it. They would rather rehash it ad nauseum every day for the rest of their existence. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

So in short, you want to keep your head up your ass. Understood. 

It is pretty clear that nothing would appease you. You would rather whine and complain about this ad nauseum every day for the rest of your existence. 

18 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I have no opinion about Fauci. 

Well there ya go. You're a gutless, worthless little muppet. 

Why do you keep on trying to talk to adults? You belong in an echo chamber with robo, Hodad, crakhobarbie, eyeball and E-F, where you can regurgitate Trudeau/Biden drivel while smelling your own farts. 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

It is pretty clear that nothing would appease you. 

The truth, dummy. The truth. 

I know that it's of no consequence to you, that's why you're here advocating for ignorance. 

4 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

It is pretty clear that nothing would appease you.

That's exactly right... it will take absolutely nothing on your part to give me the appeasement I want. 

The only question I have is can you do nothing?

Edited by Venandi

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Well there ya go. You're a gutless, worthless little muppet. 

Why do you keep on trying to talk to adults? You belong in an echo chamber with robo, Hodad, crakhobarbie, eyeball and E-F, where you can regurgitate Trudeau/Biden drivel while smelling your own farts. 

The truth, dummy. The truth. 

I know that it's of no consequence to you, that's why you're here advocating for ignorance. 

Gutless implies that I care and do not have the conviction to follow through. And as I have stated numerous times.. this is not a topic that warrants my utmost attention especially now that it is mostly in the past. Lots of topics in this world... I know, you can't admit that. There is only topic for you.. covid. Name-calling is for simpletons.. you prove this every time that you post. 

Edited by impartialobserver
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

There is only topic for you.. covid.

This is not about covid for me.

The Emergencies act comes to mind immediately as being analogous, the idea that banks were empowered to freeze joint accounts should be a bridge to far for any sensible person, especially one who publicly declares their wish to be left alone.    

Edited by Venandi
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Venandi said:

That's what I'm afraid of.  The people who beat the mandate and passport drum want to forget the whole thing.

And it seems to me that those who beat it the hardest and loudest are most motivated to forget their gleeful participation in band practice. I'd also note that few of the rabid "get you're butt vaxed" proponents (about 15%) actually followed their own advice and kept their vax status up to date. 

Instead of being horrified by their own actions and resolving to never let it happen again, their apathy is likely to sentence us to version 2.0 of covid madness the very next time they become frightened. 

Here's how I see the human nature factor in this.

Few previous supporters of mandates and firings are still willing to do it as publicly and viciously as they had in the past. I think they're embarrassed... at least I hope they are. They damn well should be IMO.

I wish I had kept a file of the hateful pro-vax rhetoric of the day, remember all of those "let em die," "no medical coverage for you," "good luck paying your mortgage," "intern them" and "should we even tolerate these people" sentiments?

All have aged poorly and all are as indefensible now as they were back then... none of it is something I care to repeat, and none of it is something I'll willingly allow others to stuff down my throat again. BTW, those comments have become increasingly difficult to find online now... what's up that?

So no... I won't be moving on until I'm sure that the motives of the people who demand I move on are less self serving than they appear now.

It might be the simple soldier in me, but the more people defend that bad behaviour of the past, the more they tell me to move on, and the more they minimize the effect of their own participation in it, the more horrified and unwilling to "let it go" I'll likely become.     

occupy wall street.. why is not front page news? Simple answer.. it is in the past. All topics fade into obscurity given time. I know that you know this but that invalidates your crusade. You want an audience. You want to complain and increasingly no one is listening. The validity of your cause is irrelevant if you no one is listening. So why keep it up if you and everyone else knows that it will never achieve your desired end goal?

2 minutes ago, Venandi said:

The Emergencies act comes to mind immediately as being analogous, the idea that banks were empowered to freeze joint accounts should be a bridge to far for any sensible person, especially one who publicly declares their wish to be left alone.    

It is pretty clear that I am talking about Covid and covid only. 

35 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Well.. real life experience says your claim is erroneous. I do not care and guess what... the only time I see the topic of Covid is on this forum. I am getting left alone. 

You literally said it was just brought up in a meeting you were at.

You're not a bad guy.  But when you decide to buy into an idea you throw logic out the window. Took me all of 5 seconds there to point out a contradiction in one thread.

Also while you may choose to ignore it it's probably going to play a role in trump's re election prospects.  I know you don't think there's good choices at all this election but i know trump isn't your favorite. So it may wind up affecting your life more than you think.

37 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

It is pretty clear that I am talking about Covid and covid only. 

And it's pretty clear to me that covid events serve as a harbinger of things yet to come.

48 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

...real life experience says your claim is erroneous

Real life experience is exactly why I'm worried.

52 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

You would rather whine and complain about this ad nauseum...

I sincerely hope nothing you come to experience under a pending conservative (or perhaps Republican) majority will give you cause to see those very words reflected back at you. 

Edited by Venandi

8 minutes ago, Venandi said:

And it's pretty clear to me that covid events serve as a harbinger of things yet to come.

Real life experience is exactly why I'm worried.

I sincerely hope nothing you come to experience under a pending conservative (or perhaps Republican) majority will give you cause to see those very words reflected back at you. 

If Trump wins.. my life will carry on much the same. I work for a state government and almost 100% insulated from job loss. As for whining incessantly, I do not see the point. Say what you need to say and be done. saying it twice or 2,344,790 times is much the same. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

If Trump wins.. my life will carry on much the same. I work for a state government and almost 100% insulated from job loss. As for whining incessantly, I do not see the point. Say what you need to say and be done. saying it twice or 2,344,790 times is much the same. 

I suspect you'll notice a difference either way.  Surely you're astute enough to realize a president does have a strong impact on your life whether it's directly or not.  For example - your job may be secure but runaway inflation may erode your pay to nothing. High interest rates could cause you or your family problems, it drives up the costs of repairs and purchases etc.

And if you find someone saying something to you 2,344 times, then the problem is you havent' addressed their issues. And you're likely to hear about it again until you do.

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I suspect you'll notice a difference either way.  Surely you're astute enough to realize a president does have a strong impact on your life whether it's directly or not.  For example - your job may be secure but runaway inflation may erode your pay to nothing. High interest rates could cause you or your family problems, it drives up the costs of repairs and purchases etc.

And if you find someone saying something to you 2,344 times, then the problem is you havent' addressed their issues. And you're likely to hear about it again until you do.

its not always about the speaker. if your audience is not listening (for valid reasons or not).. and you keep saying it over and over and over again.. then it is a "you" problem. No matter how well you present your case, you need an audience that cares about what you say. Also, the audience does not have to care... if you start rambling on about the price of rice in Mozambique, I do not have to keep reading.

You bring up outliers or scenarios that are unlikely to happen. Possible but not probable. High interest rates.. that is the Federal reserve and not the president. However, even if interest rates are high... one's decisions are the more influential factor in one's outcome. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

its not always about the speaker. if your audience is not listening (for valid reasons or not).. and you keep saying it over and over and over again.. then it is a "you" problem.

Sure, sometimes that's the case.  But an intelligent listener will still realize that they're missing something and find a way to get to the meat of the matter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Gutless implies that I care and do not have the conviction to follow through.

And that's correct. You absolutely do not have the conviction to follow this through

You know that there are a lot of lies and there's a lot of deception at the heart of this: that's beyond a shadow of doubt.

Fauci absolutely deceived the United State of America about the origins of covid, he has even admitted that he funded research to make the coronavirus more transmissible among humans right beside the wetmarket that he said covid came from.

He also overstated the possibility of herd immunity from the jabs, the safety and efficacy of the vax, the necessity for jabbing children and the safety of it, etc. For whom did he do that?

Bottom line: you know for certain that this was a travesty, and you don't have the conviction to follow this through. Your lack of "care" stems directly from a lack of conviction

You're just saying: "If this was gonna be super-easy, and it wasn't going to negatively affect other people's perception of me in any way for being a vax-pimp, then yeah, I'd like to see it through."

A person with more integrity and conviction would say: "We need to see where and how things went so wrong, so that the next pandemic is treated more like a national health crisis and less like a cash cow.  We also need to restore faith in our medical community and our scientific community. I understand that I played a role in this and I am man enough to admit it for the greater good."

4 hours ago, Venandi said:

The police also stole gas from some of the truckers to try to force them out. They beat Chaba Vizi on the street after he had surrendered peacefully. The PM and the MSM lied and hate mongered the protesters. The one quick video that they shot of "someone with a swastika" looked like it was staged: the people were on a hill with only the sky as background, they could have been in Peru or Eritrea for all we know.