How Evil Republicans RIG Elections.

26 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Voter impersonation fraud is virtually non-existent. Everyone KNOWS the only viable way to steal an election is CORRUPTING the COUNT. AKA, poll workers or machine corruption.

The one thing voter ID requirements are good for is disqualifying voters, which is what the Republicans want. AKA voter suppression.

Particularly in certain neighborhoods, and that is why the lines are LONG there, and Republicans oppose vote by mail and drop boxes.

Did you hear that Texas SoS declared ONLY ONE drop box per county?

Not too much of a burden on rural counties, but Harris county has a population of 4.7M. Know who lives there and why Republicans in Texas want to make it harder for them to vote?

I agree with you on one thing; corrupting the count is a great way to steal an election. Whether it's kicking out observers from the other side or no signature verification, mules stuffing ballot drop boxes. Don't forget about ballot harvesting, which the Dems love.

Voting in person is more secure than by mail, this cannot be disputed. If you can't prove who you are, you should not be allowed to vote. If a person has no valid ID, what's to stop him or her from repeatedly voting in different locations?

14 minutes ago, ironstone said:

If a person has no valid ID, what's to stop him or her from repeatedly voting in different locations?

The sheer chore it would be for starters. Driving, parking, waiting in lines etc going thru the process. How many times could someone do this realistically?

How many hundreds of thousands of dedicated partisans would it take to swing a vote this way?

These are the questions that make me go hmmmm.

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The sheer chore it would be for starters. Driving, parking, waiting in lines etc going thru the process. How many times could someone do this realistically?

How many hundreds of thousands of dedicated partisans would it take to swing a vote this way?

Mules stuffing ballot drop-off boxes??

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Lol...over ur head is it...

5 hours ago, ironstone said:

I agree with you on one thing; corrupting the count is a great way to steal an election. Whether it's kicking out observers from the other side or no signature verification, mules stuffing ballot drop boxes. Don't forget about ballot harvesting, which the Dems love.

Voting in person is more secure than by mail, this cannot be disputed. If you can't prove who you are, you should not be allowed to vote. If a person has no valid ID, what's to stop him or her from repeatedly voting in different locations?

There are numerous security measures in place. But even if a few vote more than once without being caught, it is virtually impossible for enough to succeed to change the outcome.

If the election is that close, the increased scrutiny means more will be caught. But the vast majority of elections are not nearly that close.

IOW, the cost of voter suppression from Voter ID far outweighs any benefit from increased accuracy when voter impersonation fraud is extremely rare..

Just understand this: in order to succeed in changing the outcome many many individuals need to be in on the scheme and nothing with that many conspirators ever stays secret.

4 hours ago, ironstone said:

Mules stuffing ballot drop-off boxes??

Generating counterfeit ballots without leaving a trace is much harder than you imagine.

If they're generated by machine, that leaves a trace. It would take an army to generate them manually, and again, that many conspirators in on the scheme virtually guarantees it will be exposed.

Look at how much evidence was traced with the thousands that were in on the Jan 6th conspiracy to overturn the election. Many blabbed just due to shear stupidity.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Not at all. How many times/locations do you think you could repeatedly vote in a day? 

Maybe a dozen if you're dedicated. But to vote without being caught means you have to KNOW someone's registration details and know they have not voted AND will not vote. If you go in and claim to be someone who already voted, there will be and investigation and you'll be busted. If you vote for someone that comes in later to vote, there will be an investigation and busted again.

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

Not at all. How many times/locations do you think you could repeatedly vote in a day? 

So you think it's OK, because you don't think the amount of illegal votes wouldn't be enough to change the results?

I certainly hope that's not what you think?

17 hours ago, robosmith said:

You mean the cleanup by "A spokesperson for Michels" SAID THAT LATER.

Contradictory statements only mean one of them is LYING.

First of all, the link is a far left Woke hate rag. So it's difficult to take that rag seriously.

Second, NOWHERE in the link was the wording about Democrats not being allowed to win elections. You people are once again making this crap up.

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Generating counterfeit ballots without leaving a trace is much harder than you imagine.

If they're generated by machine, that leaves a trace. It would take an army to generate them manually, and again, that many conspirators in on the scheme virtually guarantees it will be exposed.

Look at how much evidence was traced with the thousands that were in on the Jan 6th conspiracy to overturn the election. Many blabbed just due to shear stupidity.

I'm aware of the DOJ using cell phone gps data to track the whereabouts of many people on Jan 6.

And it is beyond bizarre for anyone to suggest that asking for ID is a form of voter suppression. Joe Biden and his granddaughter voted a few days ago. He was asked to show some ID, which he did. It's also quite insulting to suggest that people in rural areas do not have access to photocopy machines or the like. Democrats feel that "people of color" have enormous difficulty with tasks like this.

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

So you think it's OK, because you don't think the amount of illegal votes wouldn't be enough to change the results?

I certainly hope that's not what you think?

I said what I really thought already, that American's shouldn't be running their own elections. They should be seeking help from countries that know what they're doing.

• Thanks 1

On 11/5/2022 at 12:48 PM, DogOnPorch said:

The obvious is that the Democrats MUST win to keep their globalist commitments. Thus they ARE going to make an attempt at rigging the election. They have to.

Thus the 'it may take days or weeks to count all those votes' comments coming from the Democrats.

The obvious is that the shithead party passes laws that says votes cannot even be opened until Election Day, so all the mailed and absentee ballots obviously cannot get counted in a single day. It was part of their effort to convince the stupid people that it was somehow criminal that vote counts weren’t being finished on Election Day… because that’s how the GOP rigs it. 

Edited by Rebound

58 minutes ago, eyeball said:

More like places where voters dip their fingers in dye so they can't vote twice, thrice or twenty times in the same election.

I once lived in Oregon. 100% of voting is vote by mail.  They do a very good job of verifying the voters and sending the ballots out correctly. 
It’s not really any different from in-person voting, because they still register people to vote in person. I think the Oregon system worked very well and I only use vote by mail now. 

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

I once lived in Oregon. 100% of voting is vote by mail.  They do a very good job of verifying the voters and sending the ballots out correctly. 
It’s not really any different from in-person voting, because they still register people to vote in person. I think the Oregon system worked very well and I only use vote by mail now. 

You should get Oregon to run your elections then.