Yes, Biden asked the Saudis to delay the oil cut until after the election.

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Not when Trump used waterproof hair spray.

?

There were RAINDROPS on the seats SHOWN in the VIDEO YOU POSTED.

And it rained before the speech. FYI raindrops don't instantly vanish when it's cool and cloudy, Einstein.

And audience members SCRAMPBLING to put on the PONCHOS.

SCRAMBLING I TELL YOU!!!! ? What a crock. There were way more people without hats than with umbrellas. 

Time an Wapo were there, they reported that it rained. People in the audience were HOLDING UMBRELLAS.

7 in the picture you showed. There far more people without hats or anything than with umbrellas.

Nope. You're JUST ASSUMING it would be visible on Trump's hair and ignoring all the other evidence it rained.

The Hi-Def video showed it not raining. What more could you want?

No matter what you believe about Wapo, TIME CORROBORATED THEM and they both have FAR MORE credibility than YOUR ASSUMPTIONS.

No one has as much credibility as a hi-def video. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

And it rained before the speech. FYI raindrops don't instantly vanish when it's cool and cloudy, Einstein.

Maybe you sit on a wet chair, but most people wipe it off first. Much harder when it rains WHILE SITTING ON IT.

SCRAMBLING I TELL YOU!!!! ? What a crock. There were way more people without hats than with umbrellas. 

So what? People carry ponchos or umbrellas for rain, NOT HATS

7 in the picture you showed. There far more people without hats or anything than with umbrellas.

There were DOZENS wearing ponchos. People put away their umbrellas when it STOPS RAINING.

The Hi-Def video showed it not raining. What more could you want?

No one has as much credibility as a hi-def video. 

The HD video showed plenty of evidence of rain and people like GWB and Hillary scrambling to put on their ponchos right as Trump started speaking. It's amazing how much evidence you will ignore just cause Trump told you to.

6 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Too bad you HAVE NO EVIDENCE that production has SLOWED OR STOPPED.

Those right wing propaganda sites have NO CREDILBILITY. They lie for your money. That's why they have DONATE all over their home pages.

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

Maybe you sit on a wet chair, but most people wipe it off first. Much harder when it rains WHILE SITTING ON IT.

I just put that here because it's so dumb.

So what? People carry ponchos or umbrellas for rain, NOT HATS

I have a hat that I wear when it rains. You can see hundreds of people in the crowd whose hoodies were off. People also carry umbrellas, and they weren't using those either. 

Look at how many people there felt like they didn't need hats or umbrellas during his speech, while it wasn't raining according to the hi-def video. Hmmmm. But Time and WashPo said it was raining lol. 

I guess it's Time to admit that it's just a birdcage liner.

There were DOZENS wearing ponchos. People put away their umbrellas when it STOPS RAINING.

That's right. They didn't bother to take off their ponchos because it was so rainy that day, just like Trump said it was.

Only 7 umbrellas in that whole crowd, I guess that there weren't many people who felt like they needed them. I gess they saw what you and I did in the hi-def video.

The HD video showed plenty of evidence of rain and people like GWB and Hillary scrambling to put on their ponchos right as Trump started speaking. It's amazing how much evidence you will ignore just cause Trump told you to.

Look at the video: all of those people on the balcony with Trump had hats but they weren't wearing them. Why do you think that is? 

I'll give you one hint: because they thought that it wasn't raining. Just like the video shows. 

13 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Too bad you HAVE NO EVIDENCE that production has SLOWED OR STOPPED.

Those right wing propaganda sites have NO CREDILBILITY. They lie for your money. That's why they have DONATE all over their home pages.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/27/biden-suspends-oil-and-gas-drilling-in-series-of.html

On 10/15/2022 at 1:01 PM, reason10 said:

I have FoxNews, the most credible source in the world.

Let's not get carried away.

It's the only credible MSM outlet in NA, but I'd like to think that there are better options somewhere.

Fox overly biased towards the GOP. The only reason why they seem rational is the competition is so bad. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That is LEASING, NOT drilling, and far away from PRODUCTION this year, which is the subject being discussed.

It takes years before leasing become production, and Biden was saying they need to drill on existing leases before they need more.

But nice try. NOT!

I just put that here because it's so dumb.

So I guess YOU sit on a wet chair in your nice suit. I DON'T and I'll wager FEW DO.

I have a hat that I wear when it rains. You can see hundreds of people in the crowd whose hoodies were off. People also carry umbrellas, and they weren't using those either. 

I can see hundreds wearing rain ponchos.

Look at how many people there felt like they didn't need hats or umbrellas during his speech, while it wasn't raining according to the hi-def video. Hmmmm. But Time and WashPo said it was raining lol. 

That's cause it WAS raining.

I guess it's Time to admit that it's just a birdcage liner.

No YOU ARE.

That's right. They didn't bother to take off their ponchos because it was so rainy that day, just like Trump said it was.

Many more sources say it rained just as Trump started his speech.

Even ABC News

By the time Trump took his oath of office, temperatures were in the mid-40s and approaching the 50 degree mark, according to ABC News meteorologist Melissa Griffin. The sky was cloudy, and the rain held off until the 45th president began his inaugural address.

Only 7 umbrellas in that whole crowd, I guess that there weren't many people who felt like they needed them. I gess they saw what you and I did in the hi-def video.

I guess not many BROUGHT them. But those who did were USING THEM.

Look at the video: all of those people on the balcony with Trump had hats but they weren't wearing them. Why do you think that is? 

I'll give you one hint: because they thought that it wasn't raining. Just like the video shows. 

Look at all the people scrambling to put on their ponchos. At 29 seconds

On 10/15/2022 at 2:27 PM, reason10 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep-tiffany-calls-pelosi-launch-hearings-bidens-potentially-illegal-request-saudis-delay-oil-cut

Republican calls for Pelosi to probe Biden admin's potentially 'illegal' request for Saudis to delay oil cut

Looks like the new Kevin McCarthy House will have even more crimes to charge Joe with, in the impeachment.

THIS IS S TOTAL NOTHING , asking oil producers at anytime to not raise gas prices by pumping less gas is never a contribution to a politician or party, that is at the top of the list of being stupid, total q anon bullshit.

• Thanks 1

These total q anon wackos come up with some of the biggest nonsense in the history of the world.  This being right at the top of being stupid. The funny part is they make up shit like this that is nothing, trying to compensate for the 24 suits and charges against scumbag, that is not made up illegal like this but really illegal actions like being a traitor to this country and just  all around criminal in every aspect of his life. There is nothing that Trump has ever done that he hasn't turned to a criminal action to make more money or to gain more power. All traitors and their supporters should have the death penalty. I will volunteer to pull the switch on all of them. They should then be all buried in the same traitor hole by D9 Cats.

10 hours ago, jbander1A said:

THIS IS S TOTAL NOTHING , asking oil producers at anytime to not raise gas prices by pumping less gas is never a contribution to a politician or party, that is at the top of the list of being stupid, total q anon bullshit.

In other words, you don't have the education to actually read the source.

Just more hate speech because you're STILL triggered from this.

th?id=OIP.MQ6jczcLrKv9_le7IbtE2AHaEK&pid

Get a life, snowflake.

And, just to remind everyone, on top of Biden asking Saudi Arabia to change their oil production schedule to aid his mid term election goals, we have this.  

Biden announcing that he’s going to release 15 million barrels of oil from the strategic oil reserve, with HIS STATED GOAL of reducing gas prices.

Now, why would he do that if American oil production is at over 11 million barrels per day as fake news is claiming?  Why not simply increase daily production?  Grant some oil leases to start new wells?  And if he’d done this in the summer of ‘21 new wells would be producing by now…

Edited by sharkman

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

That is LEASING, NOT drilling, and far away from PRODUCTION this year, which is the subject being discussed.

It takes years before leasing become production, and Biden was saying they need to drill on existing leases before they need more.

But nice try. NOT!

Nice try, but capitalism just isn't thriving under Biden's administration for obvious reasons.

FYI oil companies need to make significant investments to actually get oil out of the ground. It takes a lot of time, and companies weren't willing to make significant investments in Biden's hostile regime. 

Would you go buy/lease millions of dollars worth of equipment and hire a bunch of guys to work for a year or two before you start to recover any of your money, under a regime as dedicated to hampering oil production as Biden is?

Of course not. Your short-sighted, small-minded and simplistic world views, along with your massive confirmation bias/unbridled ignorance, are a huge barrier to you ever understanding anything. 

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

I can see hundreds wearing rain ponchos.

Yep. With the hoods off. What does that tell you, when people have raingear that they're not using?

That's cause it WAS raining.

You're agreeing with Trump. It rained a lot on that day. So much so that it was surprising that it did not rain during his speech, as evidenced by the hi-def video I showed you. 

No YOU ARE.

The main thrust of your every argument lol. 

Except the people who were there, opting not to wear their rain gear, and the hi-def video.

I don't care about their words. I care what their video shows, which is "no rain".

I guess not many BROUGHT them. But those who did were USING THEM.

Look at all the people scrambling to put on their ponchos. At 29 seconds

I just watched. That didn't happen. You just imagined it.

Look at the last minute of this video. Nothing but dry people, including Trump who was out the whole time with no umbrella.

"Waterproof hairspray" lol. Did he have waterproof makeup on as well? Maybe a high tech laser shooting the drops over his head? ?

WashPo Sucks, as does every single source that you call "news". Look at the video, grow up, or keep playing the fool. I don't care, making fun of people like you is entertaining. 

Okay, let's all just agree that there definitely wasn't rain as Trump addressed "the largest inauguration crowd" in history. I think the question then becomes how many and who among Trump's inner circle conspired with the "fake news" "lamestream" media to make him look bad? And why? And how deep does the conspiracy go?

One of the most surprising conspirators is Melania Trump herself. Here she is (probably driven to revenge by Don's philandering) holding up her umbrella while her husband speaks.

It rained on Donald Trump. Is it a blessing, the sky weeping or just, you know, weather?

Oh, look, and then little Baron ducks in to pretend like he's seeking cover. Et tu, Brute? And look, they even spritzed the umbrella to complete the effect. Devious!

Mashable Image

And then, perhaps most devious of all, Franklin Graham invokes God himself conspire to provide cover for the "fake rain" media when he takes the stage after Trump and says

"Mr. President, in the Bible, rain is a sign of God's blessing. And it started to rain, Mr. President, when you came to the platform, and it's my prayer that God will bless you, your family, your administration, and may He bless America."

I mean, Franklin's audacity takes the cake. Did he outright lie to that crowd of people with ponchos and umbrellas, and just to feed the "enemy of America" media a future story? Who got to him?!?

This is big farking conspiracy. We should call it watergate. Let's investigate. Just asking questions. Inquiring minds want to know!

14 hours ago, reason10 said:

In other words, you don't have the education to actually read the source.

Just more hate speech because you're STILL triggered from this.

th?id=OIP.MQ6jczcLrKv9_le7IbtE2AHaEK&pid

Get a life, snowflake.

Tell us all how asking Saudi Arabia to not cut gas production is against any law in the world, you people are total idiots. Nobody who has the capacity to think uses Fox Crap news as a source. No one would even read what they are lying about now or anytime.