I will REALLY try to understand if you REALLY try to explain 3 or more genders. Will you try?

10 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Ribonucleic acid strands replicate and recombine into one of trillions of possible random combinations during the reproductive process.  

And throughout this entire process, why is it that once babies are born there is only 3 genders (male/ female, or born with both genitals) that are produced 99.9 % of the time. According to science or medical professionals. Science has decided depending on the genitals you were born with, that is your gender.

you can't just say one day I'm a fire truck and my pronouns are it and bit. or the latest fad here in NB is high school students dressing up as cats and identifying as cats, so much so that they asked the school to put in litter boxes.

young adults about to hit the cruel world with 2 strikes already against them, please tell me would you hire a person dressed up as a cat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

And throughout this entire process, why is it that once babies are born there is only 3 genders (male/ female, or born with both genitals) that are produced 99.9 % of the time. According to science or medical professionals. Science has decided depending on the genitals you were born with, that is your gender.

you can't just say one day I'm a fire truck and my pronouns are it and bit. or the latest fad here in NB is high school students dressing up as cats and identifying as cats, so much so that they asked the school to put in litter boxes.

young adults about to hit the cruel world with 2 strikes already against them, please tell me would you hire a person dressed up as a cat.

There you go… 99.9%

5 hours ago, Army Guy said:

The media & entertainment industry have made billions while getting our last two or three generations hooked on unreality. 

Fantasy has become so real in their minds that it's like an insult to suggest they CAN'T have 3 or 4 genders just by imagining it.

Why aren't they insulted that they can't walk or swim at the bottom of the ocean without scuba tanks?

I guess THAT would be crazy

?

18 hours ago, DONKIROCK said:

I will REALLY try to understand if you REALLY try to explain 3 or more genders. Will you try?

?

Why does it matter to you? 
I mean… if somebody wants to call themself “they” and wear a dress… why do you care? Aren’t you people all about liberty and freedom?  

13 hours ago, Army Guy said:

"Science" hasn't decided that AT ALL. Biologists KNOW that the brain and the body develop at DIFFERENT TIMES in the development cycle, and they can be OUT OF SYNC.

Gender is NOT determined by sex organs, it is a property of the mind and not necessarily synchronized with the body..

What is the scientific definition of gender?

Sex is usually categorized as female or male but there is variation in the biological attributes that comprise sex and how those attributes are expressed. Gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviors, expressions and identities of girls, women, boys, men, and gender diverse people.

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

I mean… if somebody wants to call themself “they” and wear a dress… why do you care? Aren’t you people all about liberty and freedom?  

The longer you live, the more aware you will become of the connections between things in our society which depend on other things or which impact other things that might not be apparent on the surface.

Always dig to the next level to see a different viewpoint.

Dont settle for the superficial explanation.

Sometimes the surface appearance is right or harmless. But many times there is an alternate agenda being advanced or concealed.

To answer your question.

Imagine a relatively homogeneous* society which you wish to take control of.

How do you do it?

One tactic is to divide and conquer. 

Find a disagreement which is felt passionately by a significant part of the population and encourage as many as you can to join the dissenting minority viewpoint. And encourage them to become violently passionate against those of the majority opinion.

*homogeneous

1. Consisting of parts that are the same; uniform in structure or composition:
  2. Of the same or similar nature or kind.

=======================

And why would it matter if everyone under the age of 40 thought men could have babies when the reality is that they can't?

Because those of the minority point of view will seek any powerful group to back their craziness and the only powerful group to do so will have a hidden or ulterior motive which the young crazies wont know of, or ever care about.

So, the large sinister group trying to make America a Marxist ruled nation might say whatever they have to to get the support of the crazies.

The large powerful group will become the crazies' champion.

The crazies will, in turn, support the veiled Marxist principles of the large group.

And then, one day the combined manpower of the young crazies, under the guidance of the large powerful Marxist group, will form in effect, a cancer within the United States.

The large group would then try to finance, equip, arm, "legitimize" and popularize a significant uprising against the patriots of this country.

And that generally describes what I believe has happened with the Democrats to make them hate Republicans. 

25 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

The longer you live, the more aware you will become of the connections between things in our society which depend on other things or which impact other things that might not be apparent on the surface.

Always dig to the next level to see a different viewpoint.

Dont settle for the superficial explanation.

Sometimes the surface appearance is right or harmless. But many times there is an alternate agenda being advanced or concealed.

To answer your question.

Imagine a relatively homogeneous* society which you wish to take control of.

How do you do it?

One tactic is to divide and conquer. 

Find a disagreement which is felt passionately by a significant part of the population and encourage as many as you can to join the dissenting minority viewpoint. And encourage them to become violently passionate against those of the majority opinion.

*homogeneous

1. Consisting of parts that are the same; uniform in structure or composition:
  2. Of the same or similar nature or kind.

=======================

And why would it matter if everyone under the age of 40 thought men could have babies when the reality is that they can't?

Because those of the minority point of view will seek any powerful group to back their craziness and the only powerful group to do so will have a hidden or ulterior motive which the young crazies wont know of, or ever care about.

So, the large sinister group trying to make America a Marxist ruled nation might say whatever they have to to get the support of the crazies.

The large powerful group will become the crazies' champion.

The crazies will, in turn, support the veiled Marxist principles of the large group.

And then, one day the combined manpower of the young crazies, under the guidance of the large powerful Marxist group, will form in effect, a cancer within the United States.

The large group would then try to finance, equip, arm, "legitimize" and popularize a significant uprising against the patriots of this country.

And that generally describes what I believe has happened with the Democrats to make them hate Republicans. 

Who’s doing the hating?

Who’s hating the immigrants?

Who’s hating the homosexuals?

Who’s hating the transgendered?

Who’s taking away reproductive choices?

Who’s trying to impose their religion on others? 

And boo hoo, the people you’re attacking hate you for it.  Yeah. Duh. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

They can call themselves whatever they like.

But do NOT expect me to adhere to the childishness they exhibit, nor make laws to force me to say silly crap.

So tell me...what are you people all about? I mean...other than...silly crap...

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

They can call themselves whatever they like.

But do NOT expect me to adhere to the childishness they exhibit, nor make laws to force me to say silly crap.

So tell me...what are you people all about? I mean...other than...silly crap...

Just because you are ignorant of their predicament and the science that explains it, does not make it childish or "silly crap."

It only makes you an ignorant bigot.

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Just because you are ignorant of their predicament and the science that explains it, does not make it childish or "silly crap."

It only makes you an ignorant bigot.

No...it makes me grounded in reality. When laws are made to satisfy less than 1% of the population, and happen to rub against my senses (IE...I see an Adam's Apple and know George is a male) then George can expect I'll call him "him" and to hell with "silly crap".

Dress or no dress.

Reality...its not just for breakfast anymore.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No...it makes me grounded in reality. When laws are made to satisfy less than 1% of the population, and happen to rub against my senses (IE...I see an Adam's Apple and know George is a male) then George can expect I'll call him "him" and to hell with "silly crap".

Dress or no dress.

The reality is, "George" has the mindset of a woman and YOU have NO RESPECT for that because of your ignorance.

Wake up.

36 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

George has a dick. He's a man.

If he "feels" like a woman...that's HIS issue...not mine.

And if you treat him as though his thought processes are aberrant, you ARE being a dick.

As POSTED before, brain development is not always synchronized with body development. That is BIOLOGY.

And people who don't understand or empathize with the burden society ignorantly places on them are bigots.

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

And if you treat him as though his thought processes are aberrant, you ARE being a dick.

As POSTED before, brain development is not always synchronized with body development. That is BIOLOGY.

And people who don't understand or empathize with the burden society ignorantly places on them are bigots.

Oh stop with the harp playing.

Try a course in psychology. 

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Dress or no dress.

What law are you talking about?

And why is SO IMPORTANT that we need to discriminate against 1% of our population? How about if we discriminate against nobody at all? Simple!  

7 minutes ago, Rebound said:

What law are you talking about?

And why is SO IMPORTANT that we need to discriminate against 1% of our population? How about if we discriminate against nobody at all? Simple!  

Yes "simple" is an apt term.

It's not about the serial deviants, Tweedle-Dee. It's about legislating speech.

As for your discrimination argument...calling g a man "him" is how we denote GENDER.

What you're talking about is not GENDER...it's SEXUALITY.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Oh stop with the harp playing.

Try a course in psychology. 

It is BIOLOGY. Why do you PERSIST in displaying YOUR IGNORANCE. Maybe some day you'll understand.

Sex is usually categorized as female or male but there is variation in the biological attributes that comprise sex and how those attributes are expressed. Gender refers to the socially constructed roles, behaviors, expressions and identities of girls, women, boys, men, and gender diverse people.

Brain gender development and body sexual development occur at DIFFERENT TIMES and are NOT ALWAYS SYNCHRONIZED

Just now, robosmith said:

It is BIOLOGY. Why do you PERSIST in displaying YOUR IGNORANCE. Maybe some day you'll understand.

Brain gender development and body sexual development occur at DIFFERENT TIMES and are NOT ALWAYS SYNCHRONIZED

Ya ya...dumb-assed Libbie woke quacks.

Born with a dick...male