Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Horseshit you have. We are talking about Russia and the USA here.

There is no such thing as "strategically or tactically engage in Nuclear conflict".

STAY THE HELL OUTTA THIS! ITS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS! THE RISKS ARE WAY TO HIGH!

LOL your Pro Putin stance keeps coming out it's hilarious. 

And yes there are tactical Nukes that are meant to attack only military targets. Those are the ones Russia would use. Not the city flattening type. 

If he did use the City flattening type that end any hope he'd have to peacefully rule Ukraine. 

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

LOL your Pro Putin stance keeps coming out it's hilarious. 

And yes there are tactical Nukes that are meant to attack only military targets. Those are the ones Russia would use. Not the city flattening type. 

If he did use the City flattening type that end any hope he'd have to peacefully rule Ukraine. 

I must assume you're a fcking idiot.

Just now, Boges said:

Excellent Debate skills.

It's clear ad hominem rhetoric is all you can muster. I'll commend your persistence in trying to pass off the same crap as honest debate though. 

What's "clear" Tweedle-Dee...is that you are so invested in your "Save the Ukrainians" BS, that you stare into the face of global disaster and do not care.

Thus...you are either a fcking idiot, or you actually crave nuclear war over a NATO reject.

Which is it?

35 minutes ago, Boges said:

I like how you want to compare Ukraine to the Nazis when it's the Russians who are annexing land to unite ethnic people. 

You think Russia hasn't banned opposition or controlled the media? 

I compare Ukraine to Nazis because that's what is going on in Ukraine...actual Nazis.

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

I compare Ukraine to Nazis because that's what is going on in Ukraine...actual Nazis.

How do you define a Nazi? Just the one unit that's likely already been decimated? 

Are you calling Zelensky a Nazi even though he's Jewish? What's your evidence? 

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

He's a collaborator like so many Jews before him. It's not that surprising what a lot of cash, girls and piles of coke will buy.

I will circle back to this. You're so fretful about perceived Nazis, where you're rooting for the leader who's actually acting like the Nazis did in the 1930's. 

You relish appeasing Putin and his Nazi-Like behaviour. 

Shows where your loyalties actually lie. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Boges said:

I will circle back to this. You're so fretful about perceived Nazis, where you're rooting for the leader who's actually acting like the Nazis did in the 1930's. 

You relish appeasing Putin and his Nazi-Like behaviour. 

Shows where your loyalties actually lie. 

I see no difference between Russia and Ukraine. It's like being asked to choose between a viper and a scorpion. Both are dictatorships disguised as 'democracies'. That you've fallen prey to propaganda and actively side with Ukraine doesn't mean those who don't share your lust for war side with Russia.

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

You children are pathetic! Every stable mind on Earth knows the Ukraine doesn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell of repelling Russia.

Actual stable minds don't get their information from the anoms on 4chan and telegram.  The information they're getting is very different from the carefully curated delusion you've wrapped around yourself to cope with Russia's failure.

The reality is you're betting on a second rate economy smaller than Canada's trying to overwhelm a motivated defender with the material backing of an alliance whose annual military budget is nearly 20x that of Russia's in peacetime.   In this conflict, the only advantage Russia has at this point is a larger manpower pool, but that doesn't really matter because they're too poor to equip it.  

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Not even with Islamic Terrorists on their side and old equipment from the USA and NATO. But you immature little shits just egg this tragedy on.

The only tragedy is that the invasion happened in the first place.  Your hypocrisy and lack of perspective is astounding.  Not only have you already gone on record telling us you hope Ukraine gets destroyed, the fact that you can't post more than 2 sentences without a low-effort and juvenile insult makes your accusations of immaturity pathetic and hilarious in equal measure.  

Edited by Moonbox

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I see no difference between Russia and Ukraine. It's like being asked to choose between a viper and a scorpion. Both are dictatorships disguised as 'democracies'. That you've fallen prey to propaganda and actively side with Ukraine doesn't mean those who don't share your lust for war side with Russia.

In what world you do see Russia disguised as a Democracy? 

Ukraine overthrew the Russian puppet, they want to chart their own course. That's enough for me to root for them over a tyrant like Putin. 

Just now, Boges said:

In what world you do see Russia disguised as a Democracy? 

Ukraine overthrew the Russian puppet, they want to chart their own course. That's enough for me to root for them over a tyrant like Putin. 

Russia has 'elections' too...just like Ukraine.

51 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Actual stable minds don't get their information from the anoms on 4chan and telegram.  The information they're getting is very different from the carefully curated delusion you've wrapped around yourself to cope with Russia's failure.

The reality is you're betting on a second rate economy smaller than Canada's trying to overwhelm a motivated defender with the material backing of an alliance whose annual military budget is nearly 20x that of Russia's in peacetime.   In this conflict, the only advantage Russia has at this point is a larger manpower pool, but that doesn't really matter because they're too poor to equip it.  

The only tragedy is that the invasion happened in the first place.  Your hypocrisy and lack of perspective is astounding.  Not only have you already gone on record telling us you hope Ukraine gets destroyed, the fact that you can't post more than 2 sentences without a low-effort and juvenile insult makes your accusations of immaturity pathetic and hilarious in equal measure.  

Oh hi there Slime.

Still cheerin' for thermonuclear war I see. Good on ya.

In the meantime, Ukraine has had their infrastructure blown to smithereens. Gee...good thing they blew up that bridge eh?

Twit.