Jump to content

Canadian Government must support the Women of Iran against the repressive Islamic Republic.


Recommended Posts

The occupying Islamic Republic threatened the nation of Iran to crackdown hard on those who refuse or promote the forced hated Islamic hijab.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/iran-vows-crack-down-people-who-promote-removing-veil-2023-04-15/

The superior Persian culture always respected human rights and women's rights but after the Arab invasion of 1400 years ago a totally alien anti-women culture was imposed by invasion and occupation. The brave women of Iran are fighting back against a bunch of Arab lover subhuman Shiite clergy who have occupied their homeland past 45 years. The win is just around the corner. These subhuman dirty evil clergy and their murderous Sepah and Basij will be overthrown and punished by Iran nation soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Islamic Republic security forces killing, torturing, sexually abusing children, while Canada and Europe persistently refusing to add IRGC to terror list. Shame!!

https://www.hrw.org/the-day-in-human-rights/2023/04/25

 

Iran’s Security Forces Killing, Torturing, and Sexually Abusing Children

Reader beware: this one is particularly awful.

Iran: Security Forces Kill, Torture, Abuse Children | Human Rights Watch (hrw.org)

 

The Iranian authorities’ brutal repression of widespread protests includes appalling abuses of children.

A new HRW report documents how the country’s security forces have killed, tortured, sexually assaulted, and disappeared children.

The specific cases are a litany of horrors. I don’t usually go into details of torture in this newsletter, but sometimes it’s necessary to understand just how awful a situation is.

For example, they tortured one boy by shoving needles under his nails.

They beat and sexually assaulted another boy, bruising him all over and causing bleeding from his anus.

A high school student described how security forces pushed her onto a lit gas range during arrest, setting her clothing on fire. They also beat and whipped her during interrogation.

A 16-year-old has tried twice to take his own life after being beaten, electroshocked, and sexually assaulted.

The authorities then failed to provide medical treatment to the children they had injured, even when they broke their bones.

The blatant illegality starts early: security forces often arrest and detain children without notifying their families, sometimes for weeks.

And the abuse of rights continues in the courts. Iranian judges convicted children on vague and absurd charges, and tried them outside of the youth courts that have sole jurisdiction over children’s cases.

An Iranian lawyer said he knew of 28 children who had been charged with “enmity against God” and “corruption on earth,” which can be punished by death or amputation of the right hand and left foot. 

What’s more, children keep paying the price even after they are released. Students freed from detention have been barred from returning to school. Authorities have stopped their families’ social welfare payments, resulting in the children having to go to work.

It all adds up to brutality on a wholly different level – a kind of institutionalized sadism against children.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Iranian actress sent a message. Stop executions in Iran.

https://www.ndtv.com/feature/video-with-a-noose-around-her-neck-iranian-model-makes-a-strong-statement-at-cannes-2023-4076378

 

Victory to the brave women of Iran against Islamic tyranny.

Death and destruction to ruling Islamic clergy. May they burn in the fire of anger of this brave nation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Iranian actress sent a message. Stop executions in Iran.

https://www.ndtv.com/feature/video-with-a-noose-around-her-neck-iranian-model-makes-a-strong-statement-at-cannes-2023-4076378

 

Victory to the brave women of Iran against Islamic tyranny.

Death and destruction to ruling Islamic clergy. May they burn in the fire of anger of this brave nation.

That is one brave woman, I gotta admit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
On 11/10/2022 at 11:43 AM, QuebecOverCanada said:

I remember the Arab Spring in 2011.

Which country made advances in terms of Human Rights since the Arab Spring in 2011?

In Tunisia, the country made a reference by those who apply the wishful thinking you've interiorized, is now more Islamic than before the revolution.

In Egypt, it led to the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood, replaced afterward by a proxy regime. Out there as well, the country islamicized itself even more.

In Syria, it led to the rise of the Islamic State.

I do not partake in your optimism which is based on our side of the propaganda. There are protests by Secularists, but they are a vocal minority in a country like Iran. There are counterprotests actually FOR the Islamic regime, which are supported by many in the military/police and of course... the regime. 

Not only that, but Iran can also trigger a war against an opponent in the region to adopt martial law. 

Nothing will come out of these protests. Iran is a country that is way too backward, way too intolerant of others, way too poor to become something else than it is right now; another variation of every Muslim dictatorship across the Globe.

A year later, my theory still stands.

Iran has way more support from its population than what our media showed. For every demonstration against the regime, you get a counter-protest for the regime. That's what isn't reported on CBC or any of our western media.

Many, many Iranians support the regime because the regime is able to first use Islam as a political tool (which unites many) and because the regime can say that outsiders are the real danger, as the regimes from other countries try to overthrow the iranian government. 

Theocratic-nationalist dictatorships work. You may not like to read that, but we're not in La La Land.

That's why North Korea still maintains its grip on its people too. These regimes are weird admixtures of Theocracy and Nationalism.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/15/2023 at 12:30 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The occupying Islamic Republic threatened the nation of Iran to crackdown hard on those who refuse or promote the forced hated Islamic hijab.

That's one of the main reasons why I find it ironic/stupid for the hijab to be viewed as a symbol of freedom and women's empowerment here: nothing could be further from the truth. 

Millions of women in the ME and abroad have been harassed, threatened, assaulted, raped and/or jailed for not wearing a hijab. 

If there was to be a symbol created for systemic genocidal rape or misogyny, and it was voted on objectively, the hijab would win hands down. Nothing else even comes close. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's one of the main reasons why I find it ironic/stupid for the hijab to be viewed as a symbol of freedom and women's empowerment here: nothing could be further from the truth.  

Have you forgotten your meds or something?. Hijab is a symbol of oppression and repression of women specially in Iran and Afghanistan and now you claim that it is viewed as symbol of freedom!!!! Women in Iranian are standing up for their rights and equality and been repressed by a hated Islamic tyranny and same in Afghanistan and instead of telling it the way it is you claim that it is viewed as symbol of freedom!!!!!. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Have you forgotten your meds or something?. Hijab is a symbol of oppression and repression of women specially in Iran and Afghanistan and now you claim that it is viewed as symbol of freedom!!!! Women in Iranian are standing up for their rights and equality and been repressed by a hated Islamic tyranny and same in Afghanistan and instead of telling it the way it is you claim that it is viewed as symbol of freedom!!!!!. 

I'm not the one who says that it's a symbol of freedom, that's a leftist sentiment. I'm just the messenger. 

Women in hijabs are the victims according to Global News and other leftist sources: https://globalnews.ca/news/8584932/world-hijab-day-canada-2022/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

So weird that the leftists who always act so concerned for "the health and wellbeing of everyone", because they're so altruistic, won't touch this thread with a 10' pole.

Leftards: "F them worthless hoes, I don't get any brownie points for sticking up for them. If they're dumb enough to not wear a hijab in the ME they deserve to be spit on, beaten up, raped and/or jailed."

On campuses and in the cities here they'll say "The hijab is a beautiful symbol of women's empowerment and freedom"... with a straight face. It's enough to make you puke. 

The truth of the matter is that when Islamic women wear a hijab over here it's actually a symbol of our - Canadian/western - inclusivity and freedom, and it has nothing to with that piece of cloth at all. 

Bottom line: the hijab is the world's foremost symbol of misogyny and violent religious bigotry, but we don't discriminate against people who wear it because we are just more tolerant, decent people. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

So weird that the leftists who always act so concerned for "the health and wellbeing of everyone", because they're so altruistic, won't touch this thread with a 10' pole.

Leftards: "F them worthless hoes, I don't get any brownie points for sticking up for them. If they're dumb enough to not wear a hijab in the ME they deserve to be spit on, beaten up, raped and/or jailed."

On campuses and in the cities here they'll say "The hijab is a beautiful symbol of women's empowerment and freedom"... with a straight face. It's enough to make you puke. 

The truth of the matter is that when Islamic women wear a hijab over here it's actually a symbol of our - Canadian/western - inclusivity and freedom, and it has nothing to with that piece of cloth at all. 

Bottom line: the hijab is the world's foremost symbol of misogyny and violent religious bigotry, but we don't discriminate against people who wear it because we are just more tolerant, decent people. 

If by this point you're just realizing that Left Wing is pretty much just a synonym for 'hypocrisy' then all i can say is i'm sure your family is thrilled you've finally come out of that coma  :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/19/2023 at 9:21 AM, QuebecOverCanada said:

A year later, my theory still stands.

Iran has way more support from its population than what our media showed. For every demonstration against the regime, you get a counter-protest for the regime. That's what isn't reported on CBC or any of our western media.

Many, many Iranians support the regime because the regime is able to first use Islam as a political tool (which unites many) and because the regime can say that outsiders are the real danger, as the regimes from other countries try to overthrow the iranian government. 

Theocratic-nationalist dictatorships work. You may not like to read that, but we're not in La La Land.

That's why North Korea still maintains its grip on its people too. These regimes are weird admixtures of Theocracy and Nationalism.

Your post shows your total lack of knowledge in Iran politics and society.

Those so called pro-regime protests are paid big time and organized by security forces. Many are intimidated into taking part by threats of losing their jobs like government employees and families of hated security thugs like Basij and Sepah. The regime also provides free buses to bring people from villages and remote area with big pays. The hungry people who rely on government subsidies have no choice but to take part. The toral support for the regime has fallen to under 25% and this includes the oppressive security forces and their families and the few remaining islamic fanatics who out of religious fanatism blindedly support this fascist regime. THEIR EXISTANCE IS AS A RESULT OF THREATS, EXECUTIONS, ARRESTS, TERROR AND MURDER OF INNOCENCE.

Iran society is very progressive compared with other nations in the region. The over 50 years of Pahlavi dynasty in which time women had total freedom and equality did the job. Iran's advanced society does not accept a bunch of dirty subhuman turban wearing mullahs anymore and are determined to send them to the garbage bag of history and free their land from 1400 years of forceful islamic occupation.

Victory to this nation

 

WOMAN LIFE FREEDOM

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Your post shows your total lack of knowledge in Iran politics and society.

You're right, that made me change my stance totally.

Let's then display our support to Iranian women by cutting an inch of our hair and posting it on Twitter again. It will show the regime (which I don't understand because of my smooth brain) that we have the resolve we need to couch-activist our way to the destitution of the Ayatollahs.

Just like you advocated for, for a year.

Quote

Iran society is very progressive compared with other nations in the region. The over 50 years of Pahlavi dynasty in which time women had total freedom and equality did the job. Iran's advanced society does not accept a bunch of dirty subhuman turban wearing mullahs anymore and are determined to send them to the garbage bag of history and free their land from 1400 years of forceful islamic occupation.

The neighbor Afghanistan was a very progressive society too compared to the standards of the region 50 years ago.

Let's try to regime-change that country to bring Liberal values to that area... Oh, we tried that with 20 years of occupation of that country.

14 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

WOMAN LIFE FREEDOM

 

Let's build those schools for girls in Afghanistan. We never tried that too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

You're right, that made me change my stance totally.

Let's then display our support to Iranian women by cutting an inch of our hair and posting it on Twitter again. It will show the regime (which I don't understand because of my smooth brain) that we have the resolve we need to couch-activist our way to the destitution of the Ayatollahs.

Just like you advocated for, for a year.

The neighbor Afghanistan was a very progressive society too compared to the standards of the region 50 years ago.

Let's try to regime-change that country to bring Liberal values to that area... Oh, we tried that with 20 years of occupation of that country.

Let's build those schools for girls in Afghanistan. We never tried that too.

Afghanistan was NEVER a progressive society. Under Zaher shah some 98 percentof population were muslim fanatics, 80% residing in villages as peasants and Islam was very strong among population and still is. Less than half of children were going to school and only a few small universities.

Afghanistan is not yet ready for a secular government or democracy but Iran is.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

WOW, there's some wishful thinking. Are you serious? 

If you don't think Iranians are ready for a secular government and democracy you also lack knowledge of Iran's society and history.

Just one point (out of many more)  I make.

Iran was the first country in the region which experienced democracy in between 1951 and 1953 before  CIA sponsored coup destroyed it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

If you don't think Iranians are ready for a secular government and democracy you also lack knowledge of Iran's society and history.

Well, they still are having women flogged and thrown in jail for protesting the hijab laws, so there's that.

Quote

Iran was the first country in the region which experienced democracy in between 1951 and 1953 before  CIA sponsored coup destroyed it. 

Oh pish-posh. The CIA doesn't do stuff like that. They ride around on white horses blowing sunshine out of their asses. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Afghanistan was NEVER a progressive society. Under Zaher shah some 98 percentof population were muslim fanatics, 80% residing in villages as peasants and Islam was very strong among population and still is. Less than half of children were going to school and only a few small universities.

Afghanistan is not yet ready for a secular government or democracy but Iran is.

Did you know Afghanistan had its capital city, Kabul, dubbed the Paris of Central Asia?

It is described in History books (not according to CITIZEN_2015) as a somewhat progressive country, especially in the 60s to 70s. Not every woman wore mini skirts showing their thighs, but they weren't threatened to be acid-attacked for that.

Iran is a step backwards now from the then Afghanistan of that Era. The Islamic revolution was in 1979 massively popular, and the regime is still massively supported by its population, despite a vocal and active minority which always makes the news here. Elements of the population itself hits women who do not wear the Hijab, including many women who are strictly religious.

Homosexuals are hanged in public, at this time, in Iran, and are left to rot on display for a crowd lusting for more blood and death to infidels. And it's happening in downtown Tehran and other major cities.

This is your progressive Iranian populace on display, enjoying one of the shows.

undefined

Iranians are definitely ready for democracy. That's right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Well, they still are having women flogged and thrown in jail for protesting the hijab laws, so there's that.

 

It is the fu*king mullah and their paid thugs who do this not the Iran nation. So in the Soviet Union or Eastern Europe up to late last century were murdering and torturing the opponents. Would you say the nation of Russia or Eastern Europe were doing all these?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Did you know Afghanistan had its capital city, Kabul, dubbed the Paris of Central Asia?

It is described in History books (not according to CITIZEN_2015) as a somewhat progressive country, especially in the 60s to 70s. Not every woman wore mini skirts showing their thighs, but they weren't threatened to be acid-attacked for that.

Iran is a step backwards now from the then Afghanistan of that Era. The Islamic revolution was in 1979 massively popular, and the regime is still massively supported by its population, despite a vocal and active minority which always makes the news here. Elements of the population itself hits women who do not wear the Hijab, including many women who are strictly religious.

Homosexuals are hanged in public, at this time, in Iran, and are left to rot on display for a crowd lusting for more blood and death to infidels. And it's happening in downtown Tehran and other major cities.

This is your progressive Iranian populace on display, enjoying one of the shows.

undefined

Iranians are definitely ready for democracy. That's right.

Beirut was the Paris of Asia, Where on earth do you get your info on Afghanistan??

Again it is the fu%king mullahs who do all these not the nation of Iran and them and their actions are hated by 80% of the nation.

All I say is to get educated before making totally false comments.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nobel peace prize for 2023 was today awarded to Iranian political prisoner and lawyer, Narges Mohamadi for her fight against the oppressive Islamic republic and her struggle and fight for freedom and equality of women in Iran ,

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67026216

Down with islamic republic

Death to Shiite islamic clergy.

WOMAN LIFE FREEDOM

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2023 at 12:59 PM, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Another teenage girl was beaten to coma over imposed islamic hijab laws in Iran by islamic security forces.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/iranian-girl-armita-geravand-hospitalized-morality-police-rcna118787

Islamic fascists sons of the bit*h bastards.

Armita Geravand died after 28 days. She was beaten to death by one of female guards (prostitutes) wearing Islamic hijab whose job was to warn others who refuse to wear this hated hijab

https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20231028-iranian-teenage-girl-dies-a-month-after-mysterious-incident-on-tehran-metro

Islamic Shiite clergy son of the bit*h murderous bastards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Armita Geravand died after 28 days. She was beaten to death by one of female guards (prostitutes) wearing Islamic hijab whose job was to warn others who refuse to wear this hated hijab

https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20231028-iranian-teenage-girl-dies-a-month-after-mysterious-incident-on-tehran-metro

Islamic Shiite clergy son of the bit*h murderous bastards.

Why are you so opposed to this in Iran?

This is the way in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Qatara, etc.... Maybe the gov't doesn't whip them and send them to jail for 20 years in all those places, but women have to wear that thing in muslim countries or they're brutalized. In Gaza girls have to wear a hijab to go to school. You tell me what hapens to them if they refuse.... I doubt any of them are stupid enough to find out. 

In Afghanistan women even have to cover their faces. 

They still have the death penalty on the books for apostasy in about a dozen islamic countries. 

This seems like small potatoes to me. It's just a drop in the ocean. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Why are you so opposed to this in Iran?

This is the way in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Qatara, etc.... Maybe the gov't doesn't whip them and send them to jail for 20 years in all those places, but women have to wear that thing in muslim countries or they're brutalized. In Gaza girls have to wear a hijab to go to school. You tell me what hapens to them if they refuse.... I doubt any of them are stupid enough to find out. 

In Afghanistan women even have to cover their faces. 

They still have the death penalty on the books for apostasy in about a dozen islamic countries. 

This seems like small potatoes to me. It's just a drop in the ocean. 

Iran society is very different with those trash societies in those garbage Muslim countries. Iran society is the only forced Islamic country which has advanced society. It has 2500 years of history. Before fu*king barbaric Islamic army invaded it was an empire ruling half the known world. It is a civilization.

It was the first country in the region to have achieve democracy in 1951 (before it was trashed in 1953 by US coup). The 50 year Pahlavi dynasty made a very progressive society. Iran has over 200 universities twice as much as Canada, Over 15 million citizens educated at university level. The only country in the world where women-led revolution for equality and rights is in progress. Female citizens have been awarded Nobel peace prize. Very advanced minded society specially the female population. School age girls as young as 12 are demanding equality. Iranian women enjoyed full freedom and equality for over half a century before these fu*king Islamic clergy took over in a coup in 1979.

Iran is ready for democracy again which means this repressive religion will be kicked out soon. Iran will be first but other repressed Muslim countries will rise up and free themselves of this so called religion when they are ready for democracy.

Death and destruction to the leaders and the imposed religion who are killing its citizens and destroying the country.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,752
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Dorai
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Venandi earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • CDN1 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • DUI_Offender went up a rank
      Proficient
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...