The death industry for the disabled, mentally ill, and poor is ramping up in Canada

5 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

The US is looking morally superior.  

If you’re an extreme social conservative who considers abortion murder and that people shouldn’t be able to end their own suffering, then I agree….   The USA is morally superior.  

However, most Canadians don’t share that view. 

Edited by TreeBeard

5 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

If you’re an extreme social conservative who considers abortion murder and that people shouldn’t be able to end their own suffering, then I agree….   The USA is morally superior.  

However, most Canadians don’t share that view. 

You keep revealing your amoral nihilism.  You’re dishonest and won’t call a spade a spade because doing so reveals your lack of values.  In your false world killing isn’t killing because only select individuals are people and the people who you favour should have the absolute freedom to dispense with the lives of others, even if it’s only for reasons of convenience.  You have no moral authority.  He who stands for nothing falls for everything.  You’re a weathervane that shifts in the wind with nothing solid to guide you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/2/2022 at 11:26 PM, TreeBeard said:

How long do you think it takes for charges to be pressed and these trials take?  Months at a minimum?  Years?  So you want to wait years before a woman can abort?  As I said earlier….  You’re missing any sense of how this could ever apply to the real world.

It has nothing to do with trails or courts, once it is reported as rape to police and a report is filed and everything is confirmed by medical staff then yes she would be approved for an abortion if she wishes...think the real world is ready for that. If it comes to light the women lied then she is charged with what ever laws she broke. 

On 9/3/2022 at 4:33 PM, dialamah said:

You must hate women; they're stupid, lazy and will randomly murder for any reason.

Stop, first off that is not my quote is it ? second, please tell us why most women are having abortions, when a majority of them are performed for convenience... When there are thousands of products out there to prevent just that. it should also be noted that condoms' are free in most hospitals or clinics ya go figure. 

I did not call them stupid, but I can tell you this they are not brain surgeons are they, and not just the women, the guys they are doing it with also have a role to play. What would prevent a couple from taking precautions before having sex ?

And what would you call it , when they perform an abortion on a mid to late term baby...

4 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

When you open and read a thread, the title is no longer in bold font.  

I am not talking about opening and reading a thread.

I was referring to the list of topics submitted by users under Federal Politics.  I see four topics I submitted on page 1 are all in faint regular font, but everyone else's are in bold black letters.  Click on Federal Politics and look at the list of topics submitted by users and tell me what you see.  Are there some in faint font and most in bold black letters?  Four of mine are the only topics I see in faint font.  All the rest are in bold black font.

Edited by blackbird

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

I am not talking about opening and reading a thread.

I was referring to the list of topics submitted by users under Federal Politics.  I see four topics I submitted on page 1 are all in faint regular font, but everyone else's are in bold black letters.  Click on Federal Politics and look at the list of topics submitted by users and tell me what you see.  Are there some in faint font and most in bold black letters?  Four of mine are the only topics I see in faint font.  All the rest are in bold black font.

The threads that I’ve read are faint, the ones where I haven’t gone to the last page of the thread are in bold.