'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

25 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It's hilarious that you, too, believe Hillary even knows where to find BleachBit, let alone what to do with it.

I never suggest Hillary did all this evidence destruction personally and it would be crazy to believe that. However you know know as well as I do that it was her staff that "took care" of the evidence. Evidence that had been under subpoena.

There is probably very little that Hillary actually does for herself, she has an army of staffers to do everything.

• Like 1

Just now, ironstone said:

I never suggest Hillary did all this evidence destruction personally and it would be crazy to believe that. However you know know as well as I do that it was her staff that "took care" of the evidence. Evidence that had been under subpoena.

There is probably very little that Hillary actually does for herself, she has an army of staffers to do everything.

Her server was managed by a technical services company.

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Got news for you; this site is owned by a company in SF, CA USA.

And while there is a forum here for Canadian politics, this forum is for US Federal Politics. ?

It is indeed. But still a Canadian political website that you've decided to frequent.

Edited by DogOnPorch

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Her server was managed by a technical services company.

When Clinton was running for president in 2008, she had a private server installed at her home in Chappaqua, New York. The domains clintonemail.com, wjcoffice.com, and presidentclinton.com, which were registered to a man named Eric Hoteham, all pointed to that server. In 2013, a Denver-based IT company called Platte River Networks was hired to manage the server, but wasn’t cleared to work with classified information.

A server in her home, and NOT CLEARED to work with classified information.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ironstone said:

When Clinton was running for president in 2008, she had a private server installed at her home in Chappaqua, New York. The domains clintonemail.com, wjcoffice.com, and presidentclinton.com, which were registered to a man named Eric Hoteham, all pointed to that server. In 2013, a Denver-based IT company called Platte River Networks was hired to manage the server, but wasn’t cleared to work with classified information.

A server in her home, and NOT CLEARED to work with classified information.

And the emails sent to Clinton on the State Dept NIPRnet were NOT MARKED CLASSIFIED.

IF they were, they would have been on the SIPRnet and NOT gone to Hillary's server.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Do you know how to post an argument?

Do you know how to think? Analyze? Reason?

Look...you hate Trump. I get it. Why?

"He told liiieeesss. He's a raciiist. He's a bad maaan."

OK...you're morally outraged. Do you value the United States of America more or less than your deep sense of moral superiority? 

Evidently...less.

How do I conclude that? Simple...every single thing Biden has done...every single thing Libbies do...is destructive in some way. In many cases, multiple ways.

So having concluded this...why should any rational human take you and those just like you...seriously?

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Do you know how to think? Analyze? Reason?

Look...you hate Trump. I get it. Why?

"He told liiieeesss. He's a raciiist. He's a bad maaan."

OK...you're morally outraged. Do you value the United States of America more or less than your deep sense of moral superiority? 

Evidently...less.

How do I conclude that? Simple...every single thing Biden has done...every single thing Libbies do...is destructive in some way. In many cases, multiple ways.

So having concluded this...why should any rational human take you and those just like you...seriously?

Because, like your posts here and most of Trump's claims, your conclusions LACK A BASIS IN REALITY.

You continually mistake your OPINIONS for FACTS.

Anyone who values democracy over fascism would NOT support the guy who tried to overturn an election.

You know Hitler tried that and FAILED THE FIRST TIME.

35 minutes ago, robosmith said:

And the emails sent to Clinton on the State Dept NIPRnet were NOT MARKED CLASSIFIED.

IF they were, they would have been on the SIPRnet and NOT gone to Hillary's server.

Hillary Clinton had emails on server more classified than top secret - CBS News

Even CBS says she had heavily classified emails on there.

James Comey previously debunked Hillary Clinton's false claim that she had no classified docs on her private email server - TheBlaze

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Because, like your posts here and most of Trump's claims, your conclusions LACK A BASIS IN REALITY.

You continually mistake your OPINIONS for FACTS.

Anyone who values democracy over fascism would NOT support the guy who tried to overturn an election.

You know Hitler tried that and FAILED THE FIRST TIME.

ROFLMAO!

Reality:

Border controlled.

ISIS caliphate gone.

Best economy ever.

China on a leash.

North Korea on a leash.

Energy independence. 

Hell even the Libbie's infamous vaccine.

THOSE...my emotionally challenged friend...ARE COLD HARD FACTS...that you have already completely ignored.

And here's another FACT that history will bear out...that election was dirty as a 2-bit whore!

Ahhh the old NAZI thing. You Tweenkies just love your NAZI-shaming attempts...gonna call me RACIST now too? 

Edited by Nationalist

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

Retroactively classified and UNMARKED when sent.

Do you even know the difference between NIPRnet and SIPRnet?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

ROFLMAO!

Reality:

Border controlled.

ISIS caliphate gone.

Best economy ever.

China on a leash.

North Korea on a leash.

Energy independence. 

Hell even the Libbie's infamous vaccine.

THOSE...my emotionally challenged friend...ARE COLD HARD FACTS...that you have already completely ignored.

Why would I address those things in THIS THREAD?

Just because I have not, does not mean they are "ignored" by me.

Your desperate idiocy is showing.

And here's another FACT that history will bear out...that election was dirty as a 2-bit whore!

Still NO PROOF after 60+ attempts by Trump in COURT.

Ahhh the old NAZI thing. You Tweenkies just love your NAZI-shaming attempts...gonna call me RACIST now too? 

I just stated A FACT. Hitler FAILED THE FIRST TIME he tried to overturn an election. FACT.

And you still cannot explain "Tweenkie" cause you just made it up.