First a trickle....Now a flood

• 1 month later...

OK, I posted ^that^ as a nudge for Goddess, and a poke at the Trudeau gov't, and in hindsight it looks awful and not at all funny.

I want to apologize to Goddess and everyone else for what I wrote there. I have no reason to believe that Trudeau or anyone else did anything to her. 

At the time I wrote it I fully expected her to come on here and laugh. 

Again, my apologies. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

OK, I posted ^that^ as a nudge for Goddess, and a poke at the Trudeau gov't, and in hindsight it looks awful and not at all funny.

I want to apologize to Goddess and everyone else for what I wrote there. I have no reason to believe that Trudeau or anyone else did anything to her. 

Again, my apologies. 

Thank you for letting us know. Some times we make errors in judgement .  For myself, I am just happy it was all a misunderstanding. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2024 at 9:58 AM, WestCanMan said:

Again, my apologies. 

No apology necessary 😄

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I hope everything was ok for you while you were gone. 

It's been rough - my sister is not doing well.

My ex-hubby's death at 48 from a heart attack was really hard.  Then 2 more friends also died from heart attacks quite quickly, after he died.  They were 46 (male friend) and 52 (female friend).

Work has been INSANELY busy.

Still have not gotten the 'Rona.

I see you are holding the line here for us "anti-vaxxers"!! 🤣  Well done.

I have a collection of studies, papers and datasets to share as time allows.

I'm moving back to Alberta, hopefully by the Fall.  If anybody is going to fight back against Trudeau's insanity, it's going to be 'Bertans.  I was there last week and damn....it felt good to be home.

Thanks for checking up on me  {{{HUG}}}

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I see you are holding the line here for us "anti-vaxxers"!! 🤣  Well done.

Thanks. There are some vaxed here as well who are also more interested in the search for truth than wallowing in ignorance and/or propagating Faucian/Truedope propaganda. 

A lot of people are chiming in, which is great to see. 

I have a collection of studies, papers and datasets to share as time allows.

Nice. I bet they'll be well-received here 😂

A few of us will appreciate it anyways. 

GREAT to have you back. 

• Thanks 1

Fundraiser by Rebecca Ednie : Help Kayla Pollock beat Total Body Paralysis (gofundme.com)

If anyone is inclined to help out another vax-injured Canadian gal, please help Kayla.  She has an amazingly positive attitude and the cutest little boy but is seriously struggling.  there really is no help from gov't for the vax-injured.

She applied for the Vax Injury Fund - they "lost" her paperwork.

41 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Fundraiser by Rebecca Ednie : Help Kayla Pollock beat Total Body Paralysis (gofundme.com)

If anyone is inclined to help out another vax-injured Canadian gal, please help Kayla.  She has an amazingly positive attitude and the cutest little boy but is seriously struggling.  there really is no help from gov't for the vax-injured.

They'll cover funeral costs, no questions asked. There's also MAID.

She applied for the Vax Injury Fund - they "lost" her paperwork.

Didn't a lot of SNC paperwork or WE paperwork go missing as well? 

Edited by WestCanMan

This is some UK data recently posted:

Excess NEW Neuropathy claims in UK are up 680% as of October 2023, started to rise in 2021. A Z-score of 19.

1.thumb.jpg.0fcebfefda056a144a390fd5ef4eab99.jpg

Is a 680% rise in claims with a z-score of 19 a lot?

In case you are interested, Total NEW excess disability claims for all body systems in the UK were up:

• 2.4% in 2019
  • 2.9% in 2020
  • 20.5% in 2021
  • 76.7% in 2022 
  • 69.1% in 2023

2.thumb.jpg.c4111fbab34a850c6e0587a71dfd5df9.jpg

Did I mention Z-scores?  Yes, I did.

• Like 1

• Doctors believe this condition was caused by taking the Moderna vaccine booster. The risk of getting this is only 1 in 200,000 vaccines but Kayla was at higher risk because she already has an autoimmune condition, Type 1 Diabetes.
  •  Now she is also fighting Acute Transverse Myelitis. A lesion on her spinal cord attacked her nerves in her body leaving her no control of her entire body except slight movement in her hands. 

1/200,000? And even more with an autoimmune condition?

1/200K doesn't seem like a lot, but when you consider that millions of people got the jab (who didn't need it), that's a lot of Kaylas out there.

And that's just her specific condition. There are others as well.  

12 minutes ago, Goddess said:

This is some UK data recently posted:

Excess NEW Neuropathy claims in UK are up 680% as of October 2023, started to rise in 2021. A Z-score of 19.

1.thumb.jpg.0fcebfefda056a144a390fd5ef4eab99.jpg

Is a 680% rise in claims with a z-score of 19 a lot?

In case you are interested, Total NEW excess disability claims for all body systems in the UK were up:

• 2.4% in 2019
  • 2.9% in 2020
  • 20.5% in 2021
  • 76.7% in 2022 
  • 69.1% in 2023

2.thumb.jpg.c4111fbab34a850c6e0587a71dfd5df9.jpg

Did I mention Z-scores?  Yes, I did.

Do you have any video of Drs talking about that?

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Do you have any video of Drs talking about that?

But here's a Dr who has done an about-face on the jabbers:

NOTE:  The paper she's talking about was retracted and here is her reply to that:

And Dr. McCullough's response tot he retraction, as well:

(17) BREAKING--Springer Nature Cureus Journal of Medical Science Violates Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) Guidelines (substack.com)

(Dr. Jessica Rose - co-author of the paper, is a Canadian researcher - SUPER DUPER smart lady.  You should follow her substack, too.)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Hahaha, you're funny.

You know Dr's don't talk about this.

Some do:  [<-- I was gonna paste a link here but my link isn't working anymore]

Tucker Carlson had Dr Kory on and he talked a great deal about jabs, ivermectin, unscrupulous medical journals, etc. 

It was from Tucker Carlson Tonight 4/2/24 if you can find it. Links don't work anymore. It's either behind Tucker's paywall or someone managed to get it shut down. 

Edited by WestCanMan

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Tucker Carlson had Dr Kory on

I saw that one.

I've been following Dr. Pierre Kory since the beginning - he's been a front-line doctor in the covid battle.  Actually treated covid patients!!!  Haha, not like these other bureaucratic "experts" who haven't actually seen a patient in years.

• Like 1

Six new academic papers have been published linking covid mRNA vaccines to cancer in just the last 2 weeks, bringing the running total now to twenty-six.

Here’s a list of the six new papers:

• (2024 April, Zhang and El-Deiry) - SARS-CoV-2 spike S2 subunit inhibits p53 activation of p21(WAF1), TRAIL Death Receptor DR5 and MDM2 proteins in cancer cells.

• (2024 April, Rubio-Casillas et al) - Review: N1-methyl-pseudouridine (m1Ψ): Friend or foe of cancer?

• (2024 April, Gibo et al) - Increased Age-Adjusted Cancer Mortality After the Third mRNA-Lipid Nanoparticle Vaccine Dose During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Japan.

• (2024 April, Abdurrahman et al) - Primary Cutaneous Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma in a Rare Location With an Immune Response to a BNT162b2 Vaccine.

• (2024 April, Ueda et al) - Fetal hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis with intravascular large B-cell lymphoma following coronavirus disease 2019 vaccination in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus: an intertwined case.

• (2024 April, Gentilini et al) - A Case Report of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia (ALL)/Lymphoblastic Lymphoma (LBL) Following the Second Dose of Comirnaty®: An Analysis of the Potential Pathogenic Mechanism Based on of the Existing Literature.

Of course, these cancer papers follow a long, significant trend of papers — thousands now — linking injuries apart from myocarditis to the jabs.

Yet the  CDC and the FDA still only recognize myocarditis/pericarditis as legitimate covid vaccine injuries.

On 6/24/2022 at 4:49 PM, Goddess said:

More and more scientists and doctors are conducting studies regarding the covd jabs and information is coming out at breakneck speed.  It will be harder for governments and public health officers to deny what is going on.

Agreed. I've actually been against all vaccines for a while, but perhaps in part because of the massive amount of covid vaccines that have been given, it's become ever clearer how bad the covid vaccines have been for people.