Politicians and Russia Today

West

22 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

It could be seen as a national security issue if a hostile government is pumping state-owned propaganda into our living rooms.

The US, the UK and others invaded Iraq without any evidence of WMD yet we still allow their media in Canada

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, West said:

The US, the UK and others invaded Iraq without any evidence of WMD yet we still allow their media in Canada

In addition to being a commie for your concern over the concentration of wealth you'll also be cancelled for being a terrorist sympathizer and not standing with our allies.

3 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Do they have a state-funded and state-controlled propaganda arm of the government on the airwaves?

RT is a pile of worthless garbage and a pro-Russian mouthpiece.  Ban them.

Have you watched American media? 24/7 talking heads spewing American propaganda and pushing the country to the brink of war. Nonstop Senators and congressman getting air time to spew nonsense.

On 3/1/2022 at 1:25 PM, West said:

Should we not be able to watch RT and draw our own conclusions about what's on the network?

I would say so. Definitely, yes.

Our side won't tell the truth if they do something wrong. I'm talking about the government. They've already proven that.

Politicians love kissing babies, and a good war...

13 hours ago, West said:

Have you watched American media? 24/7 talking heads spewing American propaganda and pushing the country to the brink of war. Nonstop Senators and congressman getting air time to spew nonsense.

American media is trash.  The bottom of the barrel is CNN and MSNBC.  Alternative media is a joke. I can't believe John Bolton did an interview on VICE.

7 minutes ago, Faramir said:

I thought YOU were a commie?

Don't forget Nazi and Islamofascist. I've actually come to view these labels as commendations, accolades and badges of honour. I just do what the people who use them do, reverse the meaning and voila!