Let's Play Armchair Quarterback- Russia vs. NATO/USA

Tulsi Gabbard, by far the smartest and most useful Democrat politician since JFK,  was on Tucker Carlson's show yesterday and made one of those points where you say to yourself "Why didn't I think of that?"

She said that one of the main reasons why the Russia/Ukraine conflict is getting so much attention is because the military industrial complex needs the drama to justify [hate that word] more military spending, and they're like the lobbyist on steroids.

She didn't mention this part, but before Congress approves new military hardware acquisitions, the Congressmen can randomly buy shares in the companies that are slated to benefit the most, Pelosi-style.

I get that the US needs to show some grit so that Russia doesn't go too far, and I even feel like the US needs to ramp up production because China is going silverback right now, but I agree that the military industrial complex's boner is pressed against Biden's back right now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Biden polished Putin's pipeline from Russia to Germany. It was blocked by the previous administration. 

This isn't a small news item that would easily be missed by people who just see the occasional headline. Again, it's common knowledge.

TBH, when Trump left office Merkel and Putin probably just told the Biden to do as he was told, but he made a show of being part of the green-lighting process. 

I guess that means Trump was really only in it for the kinky sex after all.

• 8 months later...
On 2/9/2022 at 4:47 PM, WestCanMan said:

I guess you need a history lesson then. Shocker.

When Obama was POTUS, Putin rode around on a horse with no shirt on (www.alreadyinP86'sspankbank.com) taking over parts of Ukraine whenever he wanted. Obama just bit his pillow, and if he even made a peep, no one heard it.

Putin suffered a brief setback when Trump was President, 200 of his men were actually killed by US forces back then and he never pushed back, but as soon as Biden was inaugurated Russia amassed their shock troops on the Ukrainian border.

Biden got rid of Trump's kibosh on the NG pipeline to Germany in an act of appeasement, but Putin patted him on the head and proceeded to sign economic and military deals with China. They've both agreed to look away when the other invades Ukraine/Taiwan.

It seems as though Biden's weakness along the border is only matched by his weakness on the global stage. Putin and Xi are the big dogs now, Biden is a yappy little kitchen-shitter. The next POTUS will be starting on his back heel, vying for a spot at the big boy table. 

Please elaborate on Biden’s appeasement of Putin!

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

But now you say Biden blew it up ??!

Yes, he absolutely did blow it up. There's no doubt about it. 

It was stupid to let him finish NS2, and it was also stupid to blow up NS 1 and 2. 

Go figger - Biden is so G-D stupid that his idiocy cuts both ways.

Make no mistake, if Trump was POTUS there would never have been a NS2, NS1 would still be operational, and the world wouldn't be watching a war cause drastic shortages in food, fertilizer and energy. 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Please elaborate on Biden’s appeasement of Putin!

Nordstream 2. We already established that. 

If Biden was somehow trying to get Russia and Ukraine embroiled in a war, or if he had a plan to allow Russia to finish it so that he could blow it up, it all blew up in our faces, didn't it....

I say that because Europe needs energy. The world needs energy. Natural gas. Diesel. Food. Fertilizer. You name it. The world is still going downhill, fast, and Biden is greasing the rails every day. 

Are you honestly going to say that the world is better off now than it was before leftists started lying about H2H transmission, the virus not really coming to Canada, bats, gain-of-function research, efficacy & safety of vaccines, etc? Better off now than before war broke out in Russia? 

With the benefit of hindsight, how does Trump's treatment of the WHO look now? Was assuming that H2H wasn't happening realistic when talking about a coronavirus? Especially one that was the subject of gain of function research.

Leftard stupidity knows no bounds.

I honestly had no idea how good of a job Trump was doing of getting the world back on track and keeping it there, while it was happening. I knew that electing Biden was a huge mistake, I underestimated just how much of a mistake it was. Now people can worry about nuclear war while they're going hungry and freezing. 

I'm done elaborating Beave. Your stupidity is no longer funny. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Nordstream 2. We already established that. 

If Biden was somehow trying to get Russia and Ukraine embroiled in a war, or if he had a plan to allow Russia to finish it so that he could blow it up, it all blew up in our faces, didn't it....

I say that because Europe needs energy. The world needs energy. Natural gas. Diesel. Food. Fertilizer. You name it. The world is still going downhill, fast, and Biden is greasing the rails every day. 

Are you honestly going to say that the world is better off now than it was before leftists started lying about H2H transmission, the virus not really coming to Canada, bats, gain-of-function research, efficacy & safety of vaccines, etc? Better off now than before war broke out in Russia? 

With the benefit of hindsight, how does Trump's treatment of the WHO look now? Was assuming that H2H wasn't happening realistic when talking about a coronavirus? Especially one that was the subject of gain of function research.

Leftard stupidity knows no bounds.

I honestly had no idea how good of a job Trump was doing of getting the world back on track and keeping it there, while it was happening. I knew that electing Biden was a huge mistake, I underestimated just how much of a mistake it was. Now people can worry about nuclear war while they're going hungry and freezing. 

I'm done elaborating Beave. Your stupidity is no longer funny. 

Nice Baseless unhinged rant on unrelated topic. You know Trump is still a promoter of vaccines right?

Even Putin has walked back jus nuclear threats, which are his responsibility not Biden’s. Blaming Biden for Putins aggression is like blaming the allies for Hitler’s aggression. 

Edited by BeaverFever

18 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

…And all of Ukraine would have become part of Russia back in February 

That's really stupid, no wonder @Rebound and @robosmith clicked 'like' on it.

In case you didn't notice, Russian troops didn't start piling up on Ukraine's doorstep until January of 2021, when Biden took office. 

18 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Nice Baseless unhinged rant on unrelated topic. You know Trump is still a promoter of vaccines right?

"Promoter" isn't the same as "vax-Nazi". Biden and Trudeau are "vax-Nazis". 

Trump never forced anyone to take it, nor did he instantly attack cheaper alternatives. 

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's really stupid, no wonder @Rebound and @robosmith clicked 'like' on it.

In case you didn't notice, Russian troops didn't start piling up on Ukraine's doorstep until January of 2021, when Biden took office. 

Yeah of course he waited until after the election to cause trouble.  Trump is his guy.  And he waited until right after the Olympics to make things easy for his buddy China.

And because he had to take by force what Trump would have handed over on a platter. 

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Biden never FORCED anyone to take the vaccine. So much for your LIES.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/12/17/1065286802/u-s-military-moves-to-discharge-service-members-who-refuse-to-get-vaccinated

Which one of us is the liar now robo?

Like I said, Trump never forced anyone to vax, Biden did. Biden is a vax-Nazi, end of story. 

I'd almost swear that you come here to be ridiculed. 

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

Yeah of course he waited until after the election to cause trouble.  Trump is his guy.  And he waited until right after the Olympics to make things easy for his buddy China.

And because he had to take by force what Trump would have handed over on a platter. 

I'm not sure what reeks more about that post, the desperation or the stupidity.

You say 'Trump's his guy', but Trump's the guy who blasted Putin's buddy Assad, TWICE, despite all the dire warnings from Putin and Assad after the first strike. Then Trump's soldiers greased 200 Russians and there was no pushback at all from Russia at all. Trump looked like the silverback in that exchange for sure. 

And what exactly did Trump give Russia that Putin didn't already take when B.O. was POTUS? Trump had 4 years to give Ukraine to Russia and all Putin did was sit on the sidelines and mumble. 

2019 was the peak of western civilization. It's yet to be determined how far and how fast Trudeau and Biden can send us all downhill.