Let's Play Armchair Quarterback- Russia vs. NATO/USA

36 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Biden couldn't even get his people out of Afghanistan, the last thing that anyone wants to see is what would happen if Biden sent troops to fight Russia. OMG. Might as well send Kamala to play chess against Kasparov.

IMO...Trump was right. The USA and Russia should be allies. 

This is gonna be a shit-show. I fear they're gonna start a war just to counter the failing economy. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

ANOTHER example of the Dems cleaning-up ANOTHER Republican mess.

Who's here defending Dubya? Just because I think that Trump was a good president, Obama was a bad president, and Biden is an awful president doesn't mean that I thought that GWB was a better president than Clinton was.

I actually thought that Bill was a very good president and I thought that it would have been a joke if he was removed from office for banging a tart. 

My only criticisms which involve BClinton are that Demmies completely ignore his deviant behaviour while going apoplectic about far less serious and unproven allegations against their opposition. 

If you're just counting the Clinton/Dubya years I was far more of a Dem supporter than GOP. I'm not an idiot though, I can see which way the wind blows, and the Dems are garbage now. Absolute filth. And their supporters are worthless. 

THE AFGHANISTAN WITHDRAWAL WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST DEBACLES IN THE ENTIRE MILITARY HISTORY OF THE WORLD. IT WAS DONE BASS-ACKWARDS AND MOST 8 YR OLDS WOULD HAVE BEEN SMART ENOUGH TO GET THE CIVILIANS OUT BEFORE THEY PULLED THE MILITARY. 

Trump had Afghanistan completely under control for his last year and a half. Not one American soldier was even attacked there, let alone killed. Biden took over for Trump like I could take over for Kasparov 3/4 of the way through a chess match against deep blue. Knocking over the chess pieces would be my best move. Biden did worse than that. Like I said, his withdrawal was one of the most shameful debacles in the entire military history of the world. 

36 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Exactly....Russia CAN'T AFFORD to go-to-War.

Holy crap. Read the Sun-Tzu champ. America can't afford to go to war in Ukraine, period. 

Even if Biden wasn't the biggest military bungler in the history of the world, the US can't go to war in Ukraine. Full stop. They can't afford it, and they won't "win" even if they do manage to stop Russia.

That's because China will be eating America's lunch the whole time that the US is involved with Russia. It will be the exact same thing that happened during WWII, while the US was watching Germany and Britain decimate their armies and navies for the first few years. China would be growing vastly stronger while the other superpowers were dwindling. 

If the US declares war, they're basically handing the title of "#1 Superpower" to China in that instant, and that's if China doesn't already have it. This is no time to F around. 

Edited by WestCanMan

While the US might enjoy a slight technological edge over the Russians, it is ludicrous to think one of the best equipped militaries on Earth is going to get removed like a pack of Arab terrorists.

These fellows have entire regiments of things...just that one weapon. They can even afford to get diverse and creative by having many types of weapons that do the very same thing...slightly differently. One type of rocket artillery? Try a dozen or so types...

Land wars with these guys isn't advised w/o tactical nuclear weapons...oh...they have plenty of those, as well.

Madness.

2 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

ANOTHER example of the Dems cleaning-up ANOTHER Republican mess.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Who's here defending Dubya? Just because I think that Trump was a good president, Obama was a bad president, and Biden is an awful president doesn't mean that I thought that GWB was a better president than Clinton was.

I'd assumed we were comparing which Party was doing a more-effective job.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Holy crap. Read the Sun-Tzu champ. America can't afford to go to war in Ukraine, period.

True!!!

We're (finally) no-longer wasting buck$ in the last Republican-launched war.

The only "war" we need to launch is against Trump's/Putin's favorite oligarchs.

1 minute ago, Phoenix68 said:

I'd assumed we were comparing which Party was doing a more-effective job.

No.

JFK was a Dem. Clinton. Not all Dems are/were useless. But the party of Biden, AOC, Nadler, Booker, Omar, Schiff, Pelosi, Cuomo, Pressley, Beto, Waters, etc is a total joke

There's not a person on that list who I'd shake hands with or give the time of day. 

Would you hire one of those people to manage a restaurant for you? Would you trust them with cash? Would you trust them to not say stupid things to your customers? Hell, I wouldn't hire them as Walmart greeters. 

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

How do you know what Russia can and can't afford?

There's no way their little piss-ant economy can sustain a long-term military-incursion....and, the publicity would hardly enhance their stock; worldwide.

Just now, Phoenix68 said:

True!!!

Hmmmm. Seems like it's the Dems that want to start this war. 

?

You do realize that the Demmies started a committee to investigate Jan 6th and they didn't allow any Republicans on it, right? How democratic is that? Is that an oligarchy in that room?

The Dems loved riots from 2014 right up until Jan 5th 2021. All of a sudden when the riots got a bit scary for them, for 2 hours, they threw a shitfit. 

In other areas where people's cities and neighbourhoods were being decimated for a hundred days, Pelosi and the Dems said "No National Guard for you!". When the Dems faced 2 hours of rioting they suddenly rolled out 20,000 national guard for 100 days. Kinda hypocritical, hey? The whitehouse was attacked in 2020. The Dems didn't give a shit. They didn't live there. 

You're just a massive hypocrite dude. Pound sand. 

....So it's easier, for Russia, to stab us in the back????

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Huh...you've never worked closely with the policitos, have you?

No....I've only been watching them, really-closely, since I first heard there was no way rich kids would ever be headed for 'Nam, back in '65.

1 minute ago, Phoenix68 said:

There's no way their little piss-ant economy can sustain a long-term military-incursion....and, the publicity would hardly enhance their stock; worldwide.

Like I said, read the Sun-Tzu.

Russia's geopolitical situation is nothing like America's. Russia will have no problem building resolve among their citizenry to get the US off their doorstep. Russia only has to drive a hundred km to completely re-supply their troops. The US will end up doing what Napolean and Hitler both failed to do. 

They say that Afghanistan is the graveyard of empires, but the US and Russia didn't go all out against Afghanistan. It was a pillow fight. Napolean and Hitler threw everything at Russia and suffered catastrophic defeats.

If the US goes against Russia then China will sit back for a while, grab Taiwan, build, build, build, they'll start supplying economic and military aid to Russia, go against the US on trade, and then they'll swoop into Russia if the US hasn't already skulked away. Biden needs to stfu and accept his role as the patsy in this one, just like Obama did. 

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

No.

JFK was a Dem. Clinton. Not all Dems are/were useless. But the party of Biden, AOC, Nadler, Booker, Omar, Schiff, Pelosi, Cuomo, Pressley, Beto, Waters, etc is a total joke

That total joke your referencing is Americans CHEERING!!!!

Biden Sets First-Year RECORD With 6.6 Million Jobs Added

$725 Million To Create Good-Paying Union Jobs

11 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

No....I've only been watching them, really-closely, since I first heard there was no way rich kids would ever be headed for 'Nam, back in '65.

I see...

OK well I have worked with the politicians and diplomats. I know their game and I know how to play it.

You...don't...really.

Politics is not the business of representing the constituency. Its the business of collecting power to one's self. The best politicians never speak "off the cuff". Like the media folks, they rely on words. So they craft every statement very carefully. Which makes Justin and his handlers...as well as Biden's...not really very good at 'politicking'.

21 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

True!!!

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Hmmmm. Seems like it's the Dems that want to start this war.

No....it's time we start investing those buck$ in the American-people.

We've already seen "conservatives" war-spending habits.

9 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

Man...you gotta lay off that Kool-Aid.

6.6 million jobs added AFTER they all had no jobs as a result of The Rona shutdowns.

And Joe has no intentions of creating "Good Paying Union Jobs"

Frankly...I'm a bit taken aback that you would try this.