Trucker's Convoy

West

Just now, Goddess said:

No.  That's the point of a therapeutic.

Your immune system is the best therapeutic.

A vaccine provides your immune system with protection without previous infection. 

With good protection from previous infection or a vaccine, it's possible to not know you're infected. Which is what has been happening a lot with Omicron. 

8 minutes ago, Boges said:

Sure. Apparently today he'll be lifting the requirement for PCR tests for vaxxed travellers. That's huge. 

And yes, it's still punitive to the non-vaxxed. I'm certainly going to lose sleep over that. Even countries that have removed restrictions still request vaccination to enter without testing. 

Yet still continues on with a vendetta against the unvaccinated for whatever warped reason

For every person harmed by these vaccines, politicians like Trudeau should face criminal charges. 

Just now, Boges said:

The Westminster system has always given the PM extraordinary powers. More than a President in a Republic. 

But he/she still requires the confidence of the House and that means party votes need to be whipped. 

don't be naive

Canada is a Company Town ruled by shadowy Robber Barons

the opposition is fake

the Liberals, the Conservatives, the NDP

all the same party, all working for the Plantation Aristocracy of the north

you can't vote yourself to being free, you have to fight for it

like the Truckers have no time for the phony opposition Conservative party 

when you go to the protests, everybody is there

former Liberals, former Conservatives, former NDP

I hung out with some NDP types who I would normally be the sworn enemies of

but we could agree on one thing, this vaccine mandate shit is Chicom Social Credit being imposed on us all

1 minute ago, West said:

Yet still continues on with a vendetta against the unvaccinated for whatever warped reason

For every person harmed by these vaccines, politicians like Trudeau should face criminal charges. 

Meh. With 90% of adults vaxxed, you're not going to garner much sympathy. 

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

don't be naive

Canada is a Company Town ruled by shadowy Robber Barons

the opposition is fake

the Liberals, the Conservatives, the NDP

all the same party, all working for the Plantation Aristocracy of the north

you can't vote yourself to being free, you have to fight for it

like the Truckers have no time for the phony opposition Conservative party 

when you go to the protests, everybody is there

former Liberals, former Conservatives, former NDP

I hung out with some NDP types who I would normally be the sworn enemies of

but we could agree on one thing, this vaccine mandate shit is Chicom Social Credit being imposed on us all

Awww muffin. What country would you reckon isn't a Company Town run by Robber Barons? 

20 minutes ago, Boges said:

Trudeau isn't responsible for the type of restrictions we see with Lockdowns and businesses being closed. Thats a Provincial responsibility. 

I think every Province has a timeline for removing restrictions. None, that I'm aware, have restrictions resembling a Lockdown. 

The issue is vaccine mandates on truckers and federal workers, as well as the digital passports for travel and the “ArriveCAN” app for people who can afford smartphones and who are tech savvy.  It’s of course discriminatory against the elderly and poor, just as the PCR test requirement is prohibitive to large families and the poor.  Trudeau’s government doesn’t care.  He’s alright Jack.  

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

The issue is vaccine mandates on truckers and federal workers, as well as the digital passports for travel and the “ArriveCAN” app for people who can afford smartphones and who are tech savvy.  It’s of course discriminatory against the elderly and poor, just as the PCR test requirement is prohibitive to large families and the poor.  Trudeau’s government doesn’t care.  He’s alright Jack.  

Yeah but those are also not the "restrictions" people are mad at. 

Shutting down restaurants and recreational facilities are the restrictions causing the outrage. And thats provincial. 

Just now, Boges said:

Awww muffin. What country would you reckon isn't a Company Town run by Robber Barons? 

like I say, even as a "right wing extremist" I will fight to constrain the Robber Barons

even if I have to work with my sworn enemies in the NDP

alliance of interests against Chicom Social Credit

Just now, Dougie93 said:

like I say, even as a "right wing extremist" I will fight to constrain the Robber Barons

even if I have to work with my sworn enemies in the NDP

alliance of interests against Chicom Social Credit

As I suspected, No country fits your ideal Free scenario. You'll be mad unless it's run the way "YOU" want it to be run. 

1 minute ago, Boges said:

Yeah but those are also not the "restrictions" people are mad at. 

Shutting down restaurants and recreational facilities are the restrictions causing the outrage. And thats provincial. 

Not true.  The convoy is very much about vaccine mandates.  Restrictions are certainly an important part of it.  

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

Not true.  The convoy is very much about vaccine mandates.  Restrictions are certainly an important part of it.  

And notice how they quickly pivoted to "removal of all COVID restrictions"? Cuz most people don't care if they need to be vaccinated or not. 

Edited by Boges

8 minutes ago, Boges said:

Your immune system is the best therapeutic.

A vaccine provides your immune system with protection without previous infection. 

With good protection from previous infection or a vaccine, it's possible to not know you're infected. Which is what has been happening a lot with Omicron. 

OMG!  Are we suddenly allowed to talk about natural immunity and your body's own immune system???

How wonderful!

Yes, your body has a super amazing immune system, if you look after it by eating right, exercising and taking supplements as needed.  If we had no immune system, this virus would have a 100% mortality rate, instead of a 99.5% survival rate.

If this were truly about health and science, then Trudeau would not be denying both the body's immune system and natural immunity from previous infection.

I suspect that most of the nurses and doctors and everyone else who was fired were probably immune - many healthcare workers contracted covid before the vax rollout and would have better immunity than that provided by the vaccines.  

But, they still got fired.  Stupidity.

Same with the remaining 10% of unvaccinated Canadians - how many of them had covid and are immune and have no need of the vaccine?  I see a lot of comments on social media from people who say they had covid and dont' want the shots.

So with 90% vaccinated and many with natural immunity (ICHOR Services in Calgary does antibody testing and is finding many unvaxxed have natural immunity).........why are we still doing this?

Because of people like MH, Blackbird and Aristedes - absolutely terrified to return to normal life and demand that the rest of us join them in living in pathological fear of a virus with a 99.5% survival rate.

If the mandates are lifted (although is seems Trudeau has no intention of ever listing them) all these ones - MH, Blackbird, Aristedes, Citizen, Dialamah - you all can still mask up, social distance, don't go out in crowds, get as many boosters as you want.  Nothing can stop you from continuing to live in terror.

But the rest of us are done with the fear-mongering.

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

Cite? And which Mandates? 

You actually saying you have no sympathy for people who, in good faith, took a vaccine and ended up either injured or dead because of it? What's wrong with our society? Good grief. 

I posted a link a few pages back. You can go find it.

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

OMG!  Are we suddenly allowed to talk about natural immunity and your body's own immune system???

How wonderful!

Yes, your body has a super amazing immune system, if you look after it by eating right, exercising and taking supplements as needed.  If we had no immune system, this virus would have a 100% mortality rate, instead of a 99.5% survival rate.

If this were truly about health and science, then Trudeau would not be denying both the body's immune system and natural immunity from previous infection.

I suspect that most of the nurses and doctors and everyone else who was fired were probably immune - many healthcare workers contracted covid before the vax rollout and would have better immunity than that provided by the vaccines.  

But, they still got fired.  Stupidity.

Same with the remaining 10% of unvaccinated Canadians - how many of them had covid and are immune and have no need of the vaccine?  I see a lot of comments on social media from people who say they had covid and dont' want the shots.

So with 90% vaccinated and many with natural immunity (ICHOR Services in Calgary does antibody testing and is finding many unvaxxed have natural immunity).........why are we still doing this?

Because of people like MH, Blackbird and Aristedes - absolutely terrified to return to normal life and demand that the rest of us join them in living in pathological fear of a virus with a 99.5% survival rate.

If the mandates are lifted (although is seems Trudeau has no intention of ever listing them) all these ones - MH, Blackbird, Aristedes, Citizen, Dialamah - you all can still mask up, social distance, don't go out in crowds, get as many boosters as you want.  Nothing can stop you from continuing to live in terror.

But the rest of us are done with the fear-mongering.

Natural immunity also does little to protect against Omicron. 

DoFo is lifting the Passport in March.

As I've mentioned before, even countries that have loosened restrictions have not loosened Vax Mandates to avoid testing for international Travel. So JT is in Good company. 

She’s morally bankrupt too.  The Liberals, NDP, and half the CPC should form a single party called the Communist Party of Canada.  

Freeland is worse than Trudeau

I will give Trudeau credit for two things

legal weed

and not a foreign warmonger

with Freeland you get all the downside of Trudeau

plus foreign warmongering on behalf of the American MIC

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, West said:

You actually saying you have no sympathy for people who, in good faith, took a vaccine and ended up either injured or dead because of it? What's wrong with our society? Good grief. 

I posted a link a few pages back. You can go find it.

What's what you're pivoting to now. I'm not searching for your fake cite. I'm sure it has something to do with VAERS. 

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

And notice how they quickly pivoted to "removal of all COVID restrictions"? Cuz most people don't care if they need to be vaccinated or not. 

Some people do care and want the discretion to decide, because no one knows what can be added to the vaccine passport.  Removing the Charter rights of the unvaccinated and humiliating them publicly, as our PM has done, is unethical.  

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

She’s morally bankrupt too.  The Liberals, NDP, and half the CPC should form a single party called the Communist Party of Canada.  

Did you watch the presser?  It was hard to concentrate on Trudeau's drivel because she was so bizarre in the background.

(2) Facebook

Shaking and twitching and hyperventilating and at one point it looked like she was going to pass out, the man behind her had to steady her.

Some people do care and want the discretion to decide, because no one knows what can be added to the vaccine passport.  Removing the Charter rights of the unvaccinated and humiliating them publicly, as our PM has done, is unethical.  

Get those court cases ready.