January 6, 2021 and The Big Lie

3 hours ago, dialamah said:

Five died in total:  A cop, sprayed in the face with bear spray and hit with a fire extinguisher; a Trump supporter who was shot by police; one from a heart attach; one from a drug overdose; one from a stroke.  Two cops committed suicide as a result of the riot.  One hundred and forty police officers were injured, including one with a brain injury.  Some of the officers will be dealing with their injuries for the rest of their lives. Downplaying the violence and loss of life on that day is wrong.  

On january 6th only Ashli Babbit died...as a result of her entry to the capital...and a freaked out cop who knowingly shot dead an unarmed woman.!

None of the other deaths can be shown as having been caused by anything other than fate.

And I'm quite skeptical of that fire extinguisher story.

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

You are correct, I do not appreciate Trump.  I didn't like his character on The Apprentice but it wasn't till I saw him as President that I realized The Apprentice was him, not a character created to get views.  

To me, most of his policies seemed driven by pique and expediency than any real plan or goal. .   But I don't mind finding out what other people saw as good policy, especially now that he's gone.

Out of pure curiosity, did he do anything you disagreed with?

Oh lord yes. Had I been in his cabinet, I would have swatted him every time he used Twitter. 

Policy wise though? Spot on. The actual results speak for themselves. The USA had energy independence. Do you realize the damage Joe's done on that?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

1. january 6th only Ashli Babbit died...

2. as a result of her entry to the capital...and a freaked out cop who knowingly shot dead an unarmed woman.!

3. None of the other deaths can be shown as having been caused by anything other than fate.

4. And I'm quite skeptical of that fire extinguisher story.

1. Well, if you want to deny the the actual cost of the riot in human lives, you can say that. 

2.  I bet if she'd been breaking into a place of business somewhere and got shot, you'd fully support that.

3.  All the others might have lived had they not been at the riot; the kind of exertion/excitement/stress of the riot could certainly have brought on a heart attack or stroke.  And if someone is in medical distress, who among rioters will even notice?  

4.  So is the medical examiner, but they do believe that his death was the result of an attack by rioters.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Oh lord yes. Had I been in his cabinet, I would have swatted him every time he used Twitter. 

Policy wise though? Spot on. The actual results speak for themselves. The USA had energy independence. Do you realize the damage Joe's done on that?

Well, we can disagree on whether his policy was spot on.

I'm not a fan of Biden, either.  I was definitely hoping for more, but he's really just more of the same.  Like Trudeau.

11 minutes ago, dialamah said:

1. Well, if you want to deny the the actual cost of the riot in human lives, you can say that. 

2.  I bet if she'd been breaking into a place of business somewhere and got shot, you'd fully support that.

3.  All the others might have lived had they not been at the riot; the kind of exertion/excitement/stress of the riot could certainly have brought on a heart attack or stroke.  And if someone is in medical distress, who among rioters will even notice?  

4.  So is the medical examiner, but they do believe that his death was the result of an attack by rioters.

1. Because it's the truth. 

2. You might win that bet. But...Ashli Babbit was trespassing on her own capital. Every American's capital. Not really trespassing now...is it.

3. Might have...could have...they didn't die on January 6th and any link to January 6th is opinion. Let's stick to facts.

4. I'm not surprised. 

17 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Well, we can disagree on whether his policy was spot on.

I'm not a fan of Biden, either.  I was definitely hoping for more, but he's really just more of the same.  Like Trudeau.

What did you expect?  Joe's the oldest Swamp Creature in America...I think he's the oldest anyway...

As for Pixie-Dust Trudeau...he's an embarrassment. Every time he opens his mouth, I wanna stuff one of his cute sockies in his mouth.

4 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

Good idea! 

From this point forward, infractions of the forum rules and guidelines will be met with harsh punishment. 

There's no rule for what I suggest w both know that and I know there are tons of rules where you can throw me or anyone else out At any time. Here's the point you have people who never contribute anything other then they don't like you ,they think you are dumb  and the attack your spelling, that's seems to be just fine here . For the sake of the forum It would be better to let the rules lighten up for the people who are willing to contribute and dump the people who contribute nothing . That's my logic.

10 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

There's no rule for what I suggest w both know that and I know there are tons of rules where you can throw me or anyone else out At any time. Here's the point you have people who never contribute anything other then they don't like you ,they think you are dumb  and the attack your spelling, that's seems to be just fine here . For the sake of the forum It would be better to let the rules lighten up for the people who are willing to contribute and dump the people who contribute nothing . That's my logic.

Problem resolved.

On 1/6/2022 at 7:32 PM, Nationalist said:

If anyone is honest, the riot on January 6th 2021 at the US Capital was very bad for the political class and liberating for half the nation. Should Trump have held that rally? Probably not. But does the nation think the 2020 election was rife with cheating? Yup...to this day irregularities are being uncovered. 

So Biden gets on TV and reaffirms the battle lines. For a POTUS who said he was gonna unite people...he's failed in magnificent fashion. 

The Libbies are terrified of Trump or anyone the Globalists can't buy. Anyone who opposes Chinese global dominance. Anyone who stands up to nonsense.

"The Big Lie" is that the January 6th riot was an "insurrection" and that the 2020 election was on the up an' up. That election stunk like rotten fish and everyone knows it. Denial of that is both childish and purely political.

Out of fear for either Trump...or another.

Don's people and a swath of the white nationalist republican party is still whining about it, yeah.

17 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

Don's people and a swath of the white nationalist republican party is still whining about it, yeah.

You mean the Republican party that's making impressive gains among Blacks...Hispanics...and indeed all POC?

Doesn't seem all that "white"...does it.

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You mean the Republican party that's making impressive gains among Blacks...Hispanics...and indeed all POC?

Doesn't seem all that "white"...does it.

Surely you have something to support your contention here, no?  And if so, you're arguing those would be mutually exclusive?  Rubbish on both counts.

On 1/13/2022 at 7:46 PM, Nationalist said:

On january 6th only Ashli Babbit died...as a result of her entry to the capital...and a freaked out cop who knowingly shot dead an unarmed woman.!

None of the other deaths can be shown as having been caused by anything other than fate.

And I'm quite skeptical of that fire extinguisher story.

Another back the blue Reich winger displaying his colors.  Poor Ashli.  That's what should have happened to all of them.

40 minutes ago, H B Lowrey said:

Another back the blue Reich winger displaying his colors.  Poor Ashli.  That's what should have happened to all of them.

Lol...and with this statement...you prove your own hypocrisy and nasty disposition. 

Which is exactly why "Progressives" are so bloody dangerous. 

On 1/13/2022 at 7:52 PM, Nationalist said:

It truly is amazing that you weren't summoned.  Energy independence?  What rubbish is this?