The American patriots highest goal

The future of democracy in this countries is putting the people Trump pulled out from under the rocks, where society put them to keep them away from our children but keep in mind though that They will kill to stay above society lowest level because they know they will never have a voice in this country again.

Nobody cares what these low lives think, that's the reason Society rejected them in the first place.  This has to be done to save this country from this ugly, cruel ,hateful group that speaks Trumps language. They  have to be put back under the rocks  where Trump found them and we can and will do just that but The patriots in this country have to become more militant to achieve this highest goal.

1 hour ago, jbander1A said:

The future of democracy in this countries is putting the people Trump pulled out from under the rocks, where society put them to keep them away from our children but keep in mind though that They will kill to stay above society lowest level because they know they will never have a voice in this country again.

Nobody cares what these low lives think, that's the reason Society rejected them in the first place.  This has to be done to save this country from this ugly, cruel ,hateful group that speaks Trumps language. They  have to be put back under the rocks  where Trump found them and we can and will do just that but The patriots in this country have to become more militant to achieve this highest goal.

So who would get to decide on who had a voice and who didn't?  If you were forced to choose between freedom and democracy, which would you choose?  Define 'patriot'.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 12:36 PM, jbander1A said:

See 2nd amendment. 

Don't you commie shills ever get tired of being wrong?

Back in the good ol' days, both the Dirty Reds and the Capitalist Pigs were lighting off HUGE thermonuclear weapons just to see what would happen and improve on what did.

Neither were particularly constructive towards the common man...or woman...be it Saving Freedom or Freeing the Worker From His Chains. So be aware that in the big scheme of things, we all go up in flames together while the chosen ones reside deep in the bunkers. Martini in hand...figuratively.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 1:11 PM, Queenmandy85 said:

I'm told Patriots believe the US is a Republic, not a Democracy. My brief experience with the Democratic Underground forum tells me there is little difference between republicans and democrats. They both hate free speech although the rightwing nuts have more tolerance.

Right wing More tolerant, what a hoot, More stupid or and more full of hate , they believe the most ridiculous things, they are so fricken stupid you can tell them anything or so hate driven that all you have to do is tell them anything that supports the ugliness and you got them by the balls also. We see this multiple times a day. The whole republican party is driven by this. Point in fact they will except whatever Trump says and he is the biggest liar in the history of politics/ Lied over 30,000 times in his time in office.

On 1/4/2022 at 12:58 PM, suds said:

So who would get to decide on who had a voice and who didn't?  If you were forced to choose between freedom and democracy, which would you choose?  Define 'patriot'.

Its been totally clear who decides their voice, This has been done for ever to keep these pigs away from our children.They haven't ever had a real voice in my lifetime. The Ultra right bigots and xenophobes ,chauvinist, homophobic, Islamophobic , Nazi's, KKK, gun idiots,  White supremacist the true haters of our society. and that who has decide, Society , it won't except the positions and thinking of these cruel ugly hateful group. They have no voice because most people have no respect for them. Your hate Nazi suggestion that Democracy/r can be dumped for the sake of freedon shows you are just another idiot who will sellout your country for control.

24 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Your willingness to show your stupidity here is amazing. What makes us commies ? maybe support that with facts a not your non nonsensical opinion.

Look who's speaking of nonsense...

What makes you commies?

I bet you support BLM...don't ya?

19 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Right wing More tolerant, what a hoot, More stupid or and more full of hate , they believe the most ridiculous things, they are so fricken stupid you can tell them anything or so hate driven that all you have to do is tell them anything that supports the ugliness and you got them by the balls also. We see this multiple times a day. The whole republican party is driven by this

You prove my point with your intolerance. You need to get some perspective. (By "you", I mean both sides). Politics is a sport. As in any sport, it is not whether you win or lose, it is how you play the game. A friend of mine from Ghana wisely pointed out that democracy depends on not taking politics too seriously. You have to be able to play hard and  lose or win gracefully. In the long run, it doesn't matter who wins. Governments have a very narrow range of options and the public service is there to help the government make the best decisions, regardless of party. The enemy of good governance is ideology.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

You prove my point with your intolerance. You need to get some perspective. (By "you", I mean both sides). Politics is a sport. As in any sport, it is not whether you win or lose, it is how you play the game. A friend of mine from Ghana wisely pointed out that democracy depends on not taking politics too seriously. You have to be able to play hard and  lose or win gracefully. In the long run, it doesn't matter who wins. Governments have a very narrow range of options and the public service is there to help the government make the best decisions, regardless of party. The enemy of good governance is ideology.

A sport , that's ridiculous. My point is the opposite, to save our democracy, Democrats have to be a hell of a lot more militant . The right laughs at your nice guy routine and uses it against reason. They are not a party with just a different opinion, they are not the noble opositions . They have excepted as a party the overthrow of our democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. I can prove my point easily , they believe Trump.

On 1/10/2022 at 1:12 PM, jbander1A said:

Its been totally clear who decides their voice, This has been done for ever to keep these pigs away from our children.They haven't ever had a real voice in my lifetime. The Ultra right bigots and xenophobes ,chauvinist, homophobic, Islamophobic , Nazi's, KKK, gun idiots,  White supremacist the true haters of our society. and that who has decide, Society , it won't except the positions and thinking of these cruel ugly hateful group. They have no voice because most people have no respect for them. Your hate Nazi suggestion that Democracy/r can be dumped for the sake of freedon shows you are just another idiot who will sellout your country for control.

When those like yourself claim they want to 'save democracy', i have no idea what that means. Your posts imply that democracy is majority rule and is unlimited in scope even to the extent that constitutional rights don't apply to all citizens. By 'patriots', are you referring to antifa, vigilantes, FBI, or .....? Maybe you've heard of the term 'tyranny of the majority'? Democracy in no way guarantees freedom, and in no way guarantees that what the majority decides is best for all. Perhaps you can clear a few of these things up.

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Ok then...how did Trump want to get rid of democracy?

I'll explain it again for the slow learners. 

The attempted over throw of  democracy at the capitol. Don't belch the rubbish it was a peaceful protest etc.  Had it succeeded, what was the point of the election? 

The likes of you who hate democrats and probably want them banned from voting, agree with the rubbish he is still carrying on with. 

You know exactly what happened so cut the rubbish posts as a pathetic defence. Think before you post questions you know the answers to. 

55 minutes ago, suds said:

When those like yourself claim they want to 'save democracy', i have no idea what that means. Your posts imply that democracy is majority rule and is unlimited in scope even to the extent that constitutional rights don't apply to all citizens. By 'patriots', are you referring to antifa, vigilantes, FBI, or .....? Maybe you've heard of the term 'tyranny of the majority'? Democracy in no way guarantees freedom, and in no way guarantees that what the majority decides is best for all. Perhaps you can clear a few of these things up.

Or you could just stick it in your ear, You know exactly what my point is.  Your hate group tried to bring down our country and democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. You sold out your country. Its simple you people are this country's biggest threat and enemy. Right to the facts my friend , If you don't understand I don't care. I can't cure stupid.

30 minutes ago, Colin Norris said:

I'll explain it again for the slow learners. 

The attempted over throw of  democracy at the capitol. Don't belch the rubbish it was a peaceful protest etc.  Had it succeeded, what was the point of the election? 

The likes of you who hate democrats and probably want them banned from voting, agree with the rubbish he is still carrying on with. 

You know exactly what happened so cut the rubbish posts as a pathetic defence. Think before you post questions you know the answers to. 

They get their information from the biggest liar in the history of politics in this country and the party itself draws on the weakest minds among us because they are so easily controlled. There really isn't anything more to add to this then that.