Anti vaxxer's

This one in the Journal, Nature is about as fair as you're going to get from the scientific consensus gang:

In late 1987, Robert Malone performed a landmark experiment. He mixed strands of messenger RNA with droplets of fat, to create a kind of molecular stew. Human cells bathed in this genetic gumbo absorbed the mRNA, and began producing proteins from it1.

Realizing that this discovery might have far-reaching potential in medicine, Malone, a graduate student at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, California, later jotted down some notes, which he signed and dated. If cells could create proteins from mRNA delivered into them, he wrote on 11 January 1988, it might be possible to “treat RNA as a drug”. Another member of the Salk lab signed the notes, too, for posterity. Later that year, Malone’s experiments showed that frog embryos absorbed such mRNA2. It was the first time anyone had used fatty droplets to ease mRNA’s passage into a living organism.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

Now there's a lot going on before and after that in the field but I can see how Doctor Malone believes he created the technology that backbones mRNA vaccines.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Winston said:

Based on the articles, Dr. Malone discovered the possibility of transfer mRNA by liposome for signal cellular information transfer. As you know, this would result in the production of proteins within the cell of that specific mRNA strand information. Dr. Malone did not invent mRNA vaccinations (no one did, it was a joint effort), but he also did not claim that he did either (unless one could find such a specific claim).

It would be quite difficult to be a "100% bullshiter" in the scientific community, especially with the risk of loosing your, BSc, MSc and MD title. Dr. Malone studied in the field of biochemistry, biology and virology. These fields of science are quite difficult, not something your average person attempts. 

Dr. Malone is a virologist and immunologist, with a decent positive track record, one would say an expert in virology. Generally we are told to listen to the experts. We should be allowed to listen to the differing opinions of professional virologists or an immunologists, irrelevant of the information conveyed.

Correct. He invented the technology. Which is what I'd said in the first place.

Forgive me for using the term vaccine incorrectly. Guess I let myself be rattled by a name calling plank.

11 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

My God man. That sentence is so badly put together if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe anybody laying claim to sanity would want to present it in public.

You seem to think you saw something on YouTube that you believe proves something better than what's in the video one can see by simply scrolling above but you don't seem capable or willing to simply post a link to whatever you're talking about. That's all I could gather.

English isn't your second language is it?

I know I'm on the right track when they attack my spelling and the way I conjugate a verb.

10 hours ago, Winston said:

Based on the articles, Dr. Malone discovered the possibility of transfer mRNA by liposome for signal cellular information transfer. As you know, this would result in the production of proteins within the cell of that specific mRNA strand information. Dr. Malone did not invent mRNA vaccinations (no one did, it was a joint effort), but he also did not claim that he did either (unless one could find such a specific claim).

It would be quite difficult to be a "100% bullshiter" in the scientific community, especially with the risk of loosing your, BSc, MSc and MD title. Dr. Malone studied in the field of biochemistry, biology and virology. These fields of science are quite difficult, not something your average person attempts. 

Dr. Malone is a virologist and immunologist, with a decent positive track record, one would say an expert in virology. Generally we are told to listen to the experts. We should be allowed to listen to the differing opinions of professional virologists or an immunologists, irrelevant of the information conveyed.

Based on the article , well based on everything else he is a bullshitter , He claims to be the inventor of mRNA. You have a responsibility  in this, Google "Malone saying he invented mRNA" or go to youtube and look up "Malone saying he invented mRNA" hundreds and hundreds of claims saying he is the inventor of mRNA. In that you will find the names of the people who did as in

molonelie.thumb.png.5a2cd29afbc22928432e4bb326ebfb0c.png

Malone is a fraud a total fraud, a liar and con man. As I've said before it took literally hundreds of people's research to invent the mRNA Like literally everything ever in vaccines. If a university looks for a cure for anything, the hundreds of people their researching it would never say they invented it,The gold goes to the university and the lead doctor who has put the study together. not the hundred or thousands of people who got them their.

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Forgive me for using the term vaccine incorrectly. Guess I let myself be rattled by a name calling plank.

This is what you said about Malone the liar, From Nationalist

"Hmmm...except...I didn't say he invented the vaccine. As I understand it, he invented the mRNA technology. Thus...he knows the technology. So...while I do appreciate your desperation to discredit Malone...I'd have to admit you've so far failed.

You might wanna think a bit, before you call people idiots. Seems to backfire on you."

I never said a word about Malone inventing the vaccine.  HE IN NO WAY INVENTED THE TECHNOLIGY FOR mRNA not even close.

Then the next comment Nationalist gave us was "

Ya know what? I've now poured over quite a number of articles on this and none of then dispute that Malone was the first to experiment with mRNA as a vaccine. 

Ya know what else? You're attacks are tiresome, your position is indefensible and your desperation is obvious. 

But hey...at least you're good at projection..." BULLSHIT WITH A CAPITAL BUL

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

If I may be a bit more specific, he discovered the method used in the technology. He helped with the creation of the technology. He, along with over a 100 other scientists invented mRNA technology. I think people get hung up on "he invented the technology" as it seems to indicate a solo venture. 

As you know, we tend to say silly things like this in society all the time, for example Elon musk made the model X, but in reality he took part in a section o social funding for the car, not the engineering. 

Semantics aside, Dr. Malone is a qualified expert to speak on virology, irrelevant of the invention position he held. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

This is what you said about Malone the liar, From Nationalist

"Hmmm...except...I didn't say he invented the vaccine. As I understand it, he invented the mRNA technology. Thus...he knows the technology. So...while I do appreciate your desperation to discredit Malone...I'd have to admit you've so far failed.

You might wanna think a bit, before you call people idiots. Seems to backfire on you."

I never said a word about Malone inventing the vaccine.  HE IN NO WAY INVENTED THE TECHNOLIGY FOR mRNA not even close.

Then the next comment Nationalist gave us was "

Ya know what? I've now poured over quite a number of articles on this and none of then dispute that Malone was the first to experiment with mRNA as a vaccine. 

Ya know what else? You're attacks are tiresome, your position is indefensible and your desperation is obvious. 

But hey...at least you're good at projection..." BULLSHIT WITH A CAPITAL BUL

LOL...You're gonna have a heart attack one day. You're flat out denial of historical events is...cause for concern. Do the veins in you head, swell and pop out visibly when you post? tsk tsk...not good...

As has been pointed out, Malone's experiments with mRNA paved the way for the current mRNA vaccine technology. Which is what I'd said. It also sorta makes him...however much to your chagrin, an "expert" of note.

25 minutes ago, Winston said:

If I may be a bit more specific, he discovered the method used in the technology. He helped with the creation of the technology. He, along with over a 100 other scientists invented mRNA technology. I think people get hung up on "he invented the technology" as it seems to indicate a solo venture. 

As you know, we tend to say silly things like this in society all the time, for example Elon musk made the model X, but in reality he took part in a section o social funding for the car, not the engineering. 

Semantics aside, Dr. Malone is a qualified expert to speak on virology, irrelevant of the invention position he held. 

Yes...much more specific. Thanks.

51 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Based on the article , well based on everything else he is a bullshitter , He claims to be the inventor of mRNA. You have a responsibility  in this, Google "Malone saying he invented mRNA" or go to youtube and look up "Malone saying he invented mRNA" hundreds and hundreds of claims saying he is the inventor of mRNA. In that you will find the names of the people who did as in

I can not find a direct quote of Malone saying or indicating he was the sol inventor of mRNA. Articles stating that "he invented the vaccination" is completely different than Malone saying "he invented the vaccination", one is looking for monetary funding, the other is scientific/engineering dishonesty ( see Elon Musk example above).  

56 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Malone is a fraud a total fraud, a liar and con man. As I've said before it took literally hundreds of people's research to invent the mRNA Like literally everything ever in vaccines. If a university looks for a cure for anything, the hundreds of people their researching it would never say they invented it,The gold goes to the university and the lead doctor who has put the study together. not the hundred or thousands of people who got them their.

I 100 % agree, most, if not all biochemical projects are created and solved using 100s of people. Again we are talking about the Elon type of problem the world has, the idea that a leader must take credit for all worked accomplished, which as you pointed out is dishonest. 

The issue is that your premise has no evidence still, the claim that Malone stated he is the sol inventor does not appear to exist. I have many examples of articles citing him as the inventor, and yes they are incorrect, but that should not affect his own value. 

1 hour ago, jbander1A said:

IF YOU NEED THE WHOLE LIE IT IS HERE>

What exactly does Malone state that is a lie?

Malone holds several position and academic titles, and is considered an expert in the field. This is respected. Although he may not be right on certain positions does not mean we should not hear him out. 

On 1/1/2022 at 9:50 PM, jbander1A said:

You have go deep into your cesspool to use Joe Rogan. 

Rogan has interviewed doctors and scientists from both sides of the vaccine/covid/restrictions debates.  Something mainstream media is either reluctant to do or not allowed to do.

Hearing both sides and being able to question both sides is how you "do" science.  

Which is why it's amusing to me that some of you solidly refuse to hear anything but the Big Pharma narrative and absolutely never question it.  And then you accuse others, like Rogan, of "not following the science."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jbander1A said:

This is the video Nationalist gave us on this forum to support his bullshit

IF YOU NEED THE WHOLE LIE IT IS HERE>

Actually, that was me who posted that and I'm not sure why you would think it supports anything you've said.

Malone is an obvious expert medical researcher and knows so much more about the subject than you or the arts major you offered up as your expert he makes you both look like chimps.

Dana introduces him as "a clinical research scholar and the original inventor of  the mRNA platform that is used in Pfizer and Moderna vaccines." That's a fair description.

Malone did this:

He mixed strands of messenger RNA with droplets of fat, to create a kind of molecular stew. Human cells bathed in this genetic gumbo absorbed the mRNA, and began producing proteins from it1.

He then showed the vaccine producers who followed how " to ease mRNA’s passage into a living organism."

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

What I don't get is why jbander1A thinks he's qualified to critique a recognized researcher like Doctor Malone.

His insistence on attacking the guy with nothing but insults based on nothing is getting more than a little ridiculous.

jbander is a perfect example of how progressives typically engage in discourse. They typically don't. He's willing to shout and hurl insults but not at all willing to listen. Zero tolerance from the so-called tolerant progressives. Small wonder there is so much violence coming from the left.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Actually, that was me who posted that and I'm not sure why you would think it supports anything you've said.

Malone is an obvious expert medical researcher and knows so much more about the subject than you or the arts major you offered up as your expert he makes you both look like chimps.

Dana introduces him as "a clinical research scholar and the original inventor of  the mRNA platform that is used in Pfizer and Moderna vaccines." That's a fair description.

Malone did this:

He then showed the vaccine producers who followed how " to ease mRNA’s passage into a living organism."

Hey stupid , Malone was backed into a corner by people who really did created the Mrna and he finally told them that he didn't create the mRNA vaccine. He had to , this was then fact checked and said his claim of creating the mRNA was a lie , Malone tried to support his lie with a list of his patents and the fact check organization just laughed at the idiot and said they would stand by their decision.

You better give upon your bullshit ,you are making a idiot of yourself , I wonder what this means

molonelie.thumb.png.2505641cf223cb1c0938c08d1527de22.png

You are one fricken idiot.

Some guy who can't post quotes or links properly, nor can he structure an intelligible sentence has one trick. He calls people stupid. 

Projection much?

(You won't know what that is, jbander. Have you at least figured Google out yet? If so, look it up under the term, "psychological projection.)

No wait you'll do it wrong even if you try it. Here, I'll help you...

According to Karen R. Koenig, M.Ed, LCSW, projection refers to unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don’t like about yourself and attributing them to someone else.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, jbander1A said:

Hey stupid , Malone was backed into a corner by people who really did created the Mrna and he finally told them that he didn't create the mRNA vaccine. He had to , this was then fact checked and said his claim of creating the mRNA was a lie , Malone tried to support his lie with a list of his patents and the fact check organization just laughed at the idiot and said they would stand by their decision.

You better give upon your bullshit ,you are making a idiot of yourself , I wonder what this means

molonelie.thumb.png.2505641cf223cb1c0938c08d1527de22.png

You are one fricken idiot.

Your desperation to tarnish Malone's experiments and his standing as an expert, is obvious. 

I must surmise that you actually want the continuation of covid restrictions and this culture of fear. Why else would you work so hard to trash the messenger of reason?

If my understanding of your position is correct, that makes you...

An enemy of society. 

12 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Some guy who can't post quotes or links properly, nor can he structure an intelligible sentence has one trick. He calls people stupid. 

Projection much?

(You won't know what that is, jbander. Have you at least figured Google out yet? If so, look it up under the term, "psychological projection.)

No wait you'll do it wrong even if you try it. Here, I'll help you...

Wont work small time. people I hate can never get to me.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Your desperation to tarnish Malone's experiments and his standing as an expert, is obvious. 

I must surmise that you actually want the continuation of covid restrictions and this culture of fear. Why else would you work so hard to trash the messenger of reason?

If my understanding of your position is correct, that makes you...

An enemy of society. 

Simple because Malone is just another right wing piece of shit that lives of his lies ,The main one saying he was the inventor of mRNA, which we know he wasn't , There are  Hundreds of you tube videos introducing him as the speaker saying that he is the inventor. Then he use's that bullshit to give the public a lie that he knows what he is talking about, then he  pulls the ANTI Vaccine hate driven right wing lies about it. His lie at this point is literally the only reason the public even knows he existed and that is the reason this piece of shit will continue this lie , Even after he was forced to admit that he didn't invent the mRNA vaccine in front of a group who confronted him that actually did play a part in the invention of the mRNA vaccine. He's your man because his bullshit is your bullshit , no other reason. You people have the same thing in common with this creep , you live off of your lies.

3 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Simple because Malone is just another right wing piece of shit that lives of his lies ,The main one saying he was the inventor of mRNA, which we know he wasn't , There are  Hundreds of you tube videos introducing him as the speaker saying that he is the inventor. Then he use's that bullshit to give the public a lie that he knows what he is talking about, then he  pulls the ANTI Vaccine hate driven right wing lies about it. His lie at this point is literally the only reason the public even knows he existed and that is the reason this piece of shit will continue this lie , Even after he was forced to admit that he didn't invent the mRNA vaccine in front of a group who confronted him that actually did play a part in the invention of the mRNA vaccine. He's your man because his bullshit is your bullshit , no other reason. You people have the same thing in common with this creep , you live off of your lies.

Please read above, I address this, Malone has no example of lying, holds many titles and is respected in the scientific community. 

Please consider taking a few critical thinking, introduction to logic and reasoning courses, university level preferably. They will help you form a complete understanding on how to determine facts, statements, opinions and falsehoods. 

• Like 2

I wish he'd at least stop talking about "inventing mRNA." You don't "invent" it. It's already there.

I almost feel embarrassed for the old guy. He comes roaring in to a conversation waving his ignorance around like a flag calling everybody stupid. The nurses must love him at the home.