Anti vaxxer's

21 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Your worries about your family/friends don't concern anyone but yourself. They are not important to us. The fact is, you could not worry about them, and we wouldn't care. The fact you are scared for them isn't a prerogative on our rights. We should tell you, as a collectivity consisting of grown adults, to simply f*** off and get diapers/kleenexes for your tamtrum. If you want to live in a hole, do.

I was vaccinated. You are vaccinated. Your family and friends are probably vaccinated. If the vaccine works, you don't impose it on other people, and you don't care if others don't have it. Don't pretend like you care about other people. You don't.  You think your emotions and your scaredness are sufficient to limit other peoples rights. No they don't, you child.

OK stupid , you are 100% wrong,  I care about my friends and family, most do, but antis don't.  Antis response that it has something to do will their rights is a joke a bad joke.  They are confronted with a hundred more intrusive things in their lives everyday as far as intrusions on their rights. Start with the endless Shots you need for your children to just go to school , laws . forms that have to be filled out , Taxes, permits, licenses and then somehow a simple little shot is a attack on your rights. What a bunch of idiots.

20 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Not only are they anxious, but they zealously demand, by insulting the ones in society who they deem inferior to them, what they should or not do to prevent themselves from getting an illness which has a very high survival rate among healthy individuals. 

If they cared about the unvax, they would tell them the pros (and cons!) of vaccination, and they would go on with their day. No. Not sufficient for those psychopaths who will be taught a lesson eventually. They insult them by calling them names, they say they don't deserve any rights, and say they are the ones who should impose restrictions on others based on... their own fear! 

I won't be taking any other COVID shot. In Israel, they now have halted the administration of the 4th dose.

---

Israel: the fourth dose of the anti-Covid vaccine suspended

Announced last week, the fourth dose is on hold until further notice. The director general of the Ministry of Health, Nahman Ash, awaits the results of the studies. If Omicron is less severe than the previous strains, it could promote herd immunity.

https://www.lesechos.fr/monde/afrique-moyen-orient/israel-la-quatrieme-dose-du-vaccin-anti-covid-suspendue-1375396

High survival rate , what a idiot as of now it 22 times more deaths then the average flue you idiot. You idiots go from one excuse to another as your previous bullshit gets proven wrong. You live in a world of bullshit , there is no truth in what you say ever. Example :I won't be taking any other COVID shot. In Israel, they now have halted the administration of the 4th dose." I didn't even look this up but it is bullshit or distortion or not anything to do with what you are suggesting it means. and in a few days or weeks it will be proven so but if you are stupid enough you will just throw out more bullshit , and imply it means something it doesn't.

18 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

You have no idea about what you're talking about.

The ANSM in France (Agence nationale de sécurité du médicament et des produits de santé) reported more than 110K cases of serious side-effects from COVID-19 vaccines in a year. 

For ALL drugs and medicine, they register only 40K cases yearly on a normal given year. 

Don't even have to look , this is bullshit and doesn't in any way mean what you are suggesting , how do I know this because stupidity aligns itself with this type of nonsense to build their case, in this case against mask and a little shot in the arm.

Well I took the leap and looked it up , his post is exactly what I said it was total bullshit. This is their remark  "

"Covid-19 vaccine adverse effects are still being studied: headaches, shivers, fatigue, as well as sore muscles and in rare cases tachycardia... The French Agency for the Safety of Health Products has recently issued a report on these effects and intends to be reassuring. All in all, 135 cases in 400,000 people studied have been reported and most cases were minor"

135 cases what a idiot.

Peace be with your family members, they are normal and were doing their part they thought, same as me. We were conned, as we were told the vaccines would basically give us a passport to freedom. The establishment, be it figures of authority in Pharmaceuticals, the Press and Politicians all lied. They lied to much they don't know what's coming for them. Eventually, every population subject to too many restrictions rebel and it gets very nasty at that point. It is always tasteless to have death threats and bombs directed towards the politicians, and it is unforgivable. But it happens. 

Look at what happened in... France. Today. A country that likes to take action toward its political class;

OISE: A LREM MEP DECLARES A VOLUNTARY FIRE IN HIS HOME

The garage of LREM deputy for Oise Pascal Bois was set on fire on the night of Wednesday, December 29 in Chambly (Oise). Targeted ahead of the immunization pass vote on Monday, the 62-year-old saw hostile tags about it on the wall of his home. Alerted during the night, the firefighters managed to bring the flames under control around 2:30 a.m. this Wednesday in the politician's personal garage, according to the Oise SDIS. The deputy lodged a complaint and an investigation was opened on the grounds of "destruction by dangerous means" and then entrusted to the Senlis Research Brigade, according to information provided by Jean-Baptiste Bladier, the Senlis prosecutor. After having noticed on the wall near the garage inscriptions indicating “Vote no” and “It’s going to fart!” in reference to the vote on the vaccine pass on Monday, Pascal Bois saw his vehicle be partially burned in his garage. "The most shocking thing is to attack the personal home," the LREM man insisted. In fact, as a general rule, it is the elected offices that are targeted by opponents of the health pass and not the personal homes of politicians.

https://www.cnews.fr/france/2021-12-29/oise-un-depute-lrem-denonce-un-incendie-volontaire-son-domicile-1165471

----

I'm all for peaceful demonstrations and am disapproving the fact a citizen does that. But I'm also very much against tyranny. 

Bring more tyranny and see what happens. 

How should people deal with things you say, best to just laugh them off because facts will never get in the way of your opinion, and what you implies in all your garbage is nonsense , it's either a straight out lie a distortion or something that in a few days we will find out that it is bullshit , but he will just move onto the next distortion lie or suggest a meaning of something. His argument are comical.

I won't get a shot because it is a attack on my big guy rights. Bullshit , people live everyday under things that are way more of a attack on your rights, basically it has to do with be civilized . You have laws, permits licenses . paper work you have to fill out, taxes an dozens of other things that are not convenient to point out because tyou idiots have never come out against these things but a little shot in their big guy  arms is a attack on their rights and freedom , they are idiot s.

Peace be with your family members, they are normal and were doing their part they thought, same as me. We were conned, as we were told the vaccines would basically give us a passport to freedom. The establishment, be it figures of authority in Pharmaceuticals, the Press and Politicians all lied. They lied to much they don't know what's coming for them. Eventually, every population subject to too many restrictions rebel and it gets very nasty at that point. It is always tasteless to have death threats and bombs directed towards the politicians, and it is unforgivable. But it happens. 

Look at what happened in... France. Today. A country that likes to take action toward its political class;

OISE: A LREM MEP DECLARES A VOLUNTARY FIRE IN HIS HOME

The garage of LREM deputy for Oise Pascal Bois was set on fire on the night of Wednesday, December 29 in Chambly (Oise). Targeted ahead of the immunization pass vote on Monday, the 62-year-old saw hostile tags about it on the wall of his home. Alerted during the night, the firefighters managed to bring the flames under control around 2:30 a.m. this Wednesday in the politician's personal garage, according to the Oise SDIS. The deputy lodged a complaint and an investigation was opened on the grounds of "destruction by dangerous means" and then entrusted to the Senlis Research Brigade, according to information provided by Jean-Baptiste Bladier, the Senlis prosecutor. After having noticed on the wall near the garage inscriptions indicating “Vote no” and “It’s going to fart!” in reference to the vote on the vaccine pass on Monday, Pascal Bois saw his vehicle be partially burned in his garage. "The most shocking thing is to attack the personal home," the LREM man insisted. In fact, as a general rule, it is the elected offices that are targeted by opponents of the health pass and not the personal homes of politicians.

https://www.cnews.fr/france/2021-12-29/oise-un-depute-lrem-denonce-un-incendie-volontaire-son-domicile-1165471

----

I'm all for peaceful demonstrations and am disapproving the fact a citizen does that. But I'm also very much against tyranny. 

Bring more tyranny and see what happens. 

No one ever said it was a passport to freedom. Bullshit no one ever said the vaccine was even a total cure for Covid , at its best it was 95% effective and lost about 7% of it's effectiveness every  month after that and that was for the first strain. . The rest I didn't read, I bail at the first bullshit.

16 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

So, the numbers exist, or not?

Was it ever cited by MSM like you said, or not?

I'm worrying about your meltdown. You're changing the goalposts at an alarming rate and making inferences that are completely irrelevant. I post Statistics of a renowned organization working for the public health of France. Your answer is a sad deflection.

Your the idiot that is claiming your comments mean something.  Look at the list of side effects .

Heres your threat to people from the ANSM

"

"Between June 15, when children 12 years and older became eligible for vaccination, and August 26, there were 591 reports of potential adverse events — out of 6 million Pfizer doses administered — in 12- to 18-year-old children.

Of the 591 cases, 35.2% were deemed serious. The majority of these were cases of reactogenicity, malaise, or postvaccine discomfort (25%), followed by instances of myocarditis and pericarditis (15.9% and 7.2%, respectively). In eight of 10 cases, one of the first symptom reported was chest pain."

Now lets look at that the 208 cases out of 6 million cases deemed serious,  This study premised it on the possibility that it was the vaccine, which of course how they do all studies like this . Lets put in the fact that the virus itself causes many problems that will last the rest of your life and include everyone of the issue on the potential side effects claimed to be possibly from the vaccine. , o tell me is it the vaccine or the covid that caused these effects . 16 to 17 percent of cases of covid  are children 0 to 18,

One more thing a lot of these side effects seem like people have without introducing the vaccine into the scenario. So we are talking about 208 possible cases of side effects from the Vaccine , My guess is close to none were because of the vaccine.  What do you think? Remember 208 cases deemed serious out of 6 million.

16 hours ago, ironstone said:

What are your thoughts on the open US southern border? Hundreds of thousands of people streaming across and apparently the vaccination rate of those people is in the single digits. The blame for this must rest squarely on the shoulders of Joe Biden. This practice will surely worsen the spread of covid putting others at risk.

(I'm vaxxed and am pro vaccination but not pro vax mandate.)

Funny it's Bidens fault, He is following the law . now you aren't that stupid that you are suggesting this country has open borders. My thought are we have to be humane and follow the law.

16 hours ago, ironstone said:

What are your thoughts on the open US southern border? Hundreds of thousands of people streaming across and apparently the vaccination rate of those people is in the single digits. The blame for this must rest squarely on the shoulders of Joe Biden. This practice will surely worsen the spread of covid putting others at risk.

(I'm vaxxed and am pro vaccination but not pro vax mandate.) The idea that vaccination has the slightest relationship to your freedom is a hoot and a half, you are confronted 100 times a day with things that are way more intrusive on your rights.

6 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

90% chance of that based upon general hatred and the need to have hateful issues in ones life. Hate drives the bus for these people. They like ugly makes their world look better/

90% how did you come to such a percentile? What data did you use? 

jbander1A you keep mentioning the term "hatred" in several posts, but never give an example of what it looks like or which group is hating? This is quite disorganized. 

7 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Funny it's Bidens fault, He is following the law . now you aren't that stupid that you are suggesting this country has open borders. My thought are we have to be humane and follow the law.

Are you suggesting the US southern border is secure under Joe Biden? Is there no difference between coming to the US legally or illegally ?

Our Current Policy: Let In the Unvaccinated Migrants, But Keep Out the Vaccinated Tourists | National Review

Wait! Let me guess your response to this!   Bullshit!?

1 hour ago, jbander1A said:

OK stupid , you are 100% wrong,  I care about my friends and family, most do, but antis don't.  

We don't care that you care about your family. Nobody cares. 

"Hey man do you want to give up your rights? I think my family is important and I care bwaaah"

Who do you think you will convince with this kind of infantilizing rhetoric only a manchild could think of?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jbander1A said:

Seems to be in French, so us English speaking people just have to take big guys explanation of what they mean. a person who lives on bullshit lies and distortions.

Oh.

So it's written in a foreign language. Must be false! 

37 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Why do you call everyone that disagrees with you a stupid person? 

What happened during your childhood when you spoke a difference of opinion, man? Are you ok? Is the trauma still alive?

• Like 1

On 12/29/2021 at 11:55 AM, jbander1A said:
These people are complete idiots, in Their minds their rights are more important then the lives of my family and friend. Actually The rights of the public are in fact multiple times more protected and supported then the lives of idiots.The antis by far are less. as in less everything. Their value is quite low compared to the good people in this country.

Family and friend?  A friend?  How revealing.

5 hours ago, jbander1A said:

He is not following the law. He's ignoring the law and the courts.

Your an odd fellow...aren't you.

On 12/29/2021 at 6:27 PM, QuebecOverCanada said:

Pfizer and Moderna side effects listed here exhaustively on page 6; 

moderna pfizer.png

I read the report you posted.  Given 110 Million+ Injections were reported, these numbers are not concerning to me at all.

As a side note, raw numbers look scarier than percentages.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ironstone said:

Are you suggesting the US southern border is secure under Joe Biden? Is there no difference between coming to the US legally or illegally ?

Our Current Policy: Let In the Unvaccinated Migrants, But Keep Out the Vaccinated Tourists | National Review

Wait! Let me guess your response to this!   Bullshit!?

No what I said is He following what the law prescribes.I don't read goofball sources . They're always from some hate Nazi group.

10 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Why do you call everyone that disagrees with you a stupid person? 

What happened during your childhood when you spoke a difference of opinion, man? Are you ok? Is the trauma still alive?

Not true I call people stupid when they say something stupid. So yes you will be addressed that way most often from most people actually.

11 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I read the report you posted.  Given 110 Million+ Injections were reported, these numbers are not concerning to me at all.

As a side note, raw numbers look scarier than percentages.

Interesting. 

In another thread we discovered that...although you claim to be a Conservative...who listens to CBC radio all the time no less...that your interest in stats is...rather as selective as the CBC's. Go figure.

Libbies howl "People could diiieee!" Constantly. Yet when these deaths are caused by the wholy vax...that needs to be minimized and misdirected. 

People...faux conservatives and panic driven nonses are dangerous. Identify them...challenge them...

And watch them immediately resort to name-calling and assorted accusations...but drop fact-based discussions completely. 

• Like 3