Putin Dummying Another Dem President

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Another Trumpian Russophile doubles down on his love for Putin  I love how he say he’s “the last guy who would ever apologize for Putin” right before apologizing for Putin  Remember this is a guy with long close ties to the Putin regime and who went to jail for sneaking around with Russians and lying to authorities about it  

Michael Flynn Says Putin’s Ukraine Invasion Is Disrupting Bill Gates’ ‘New World Order’

“Someone like Vladimir Putin has upset this balance of the New World Order they were trying to achieve by going into Ukraine,” the former national security advisor said

Michael Flynn, Donald Trump’s disgraced former national security advisor, wants you to know he’s the “last guy” who would be an apologist for Vladimir Putin, the Russian leader currently conducting a murderous attack on Ukraine.

Flynn would also like you to know, however, that Putin’s invasion “has now upset” plans for a “New World Order” organized by people like billionaire Bill Gates, who are (somehow) pushing to eliminate “God and a soul.”

That is a conspiracy theory word salad from Flynn, but it goes toward a dangerous end: setting up Putin as a hero to a host of conspiracy theorists and covering for an invasion that has caused mass death and suffering in Ukraine.

“Someone like Vladimir Putin has upset this balance of the New World Order they were trying to achieve by going into Ukraine. And you know, I’m probably the last person that’s going to be a Putin apologist. I won’t be, but what I do understand are the dynamics that are playing out in Ukraine right now,” Flynn said on March 8 during an appearance on Thrivetime Show, a podcast hosted by anti-vaxx commentator Clay Clark. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/michael-flynn-putin-bill-gates-conspiracy-theory-1320714/

100% agree with that article.  The Ukrainians are corrupt

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Given how poorly Russia is performing I think it was planned overnight.  Clearly Putin didn’t expect the resistance from Ukraine or the West.  That’s what happens when you close yourself into an airtight bubble and drink yourself own piss all day….you start to believe your own propaganda. 

Trump has gone out his away to apologize for and flatter Putin and call for closer ties with Russia. Even now he is slow to condemn Russia and has few words of criticism for Putin. But still plenty of criticism for NATO and the west.

If you want to know what team he’s playing for, pay no attention to which jersey he’s wearing,  just look at whose net he’s taking shots at.  It’s not Putin’s. 

Hey genius Trump's not part of government anymore.

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

You’re clearly not a genius given how irrelevant your point is. 

He doesn't have to have an opinion.  Are you going to ask James Cameron what HIS opinion on the Ukraine is?  It's not his JOB to have an opinion.  But it is clearly Xiden's job.  But Xiden is too busy getting his Depends changed.

Another Republican Putin apologist:

Candace Owens boosted by Russian Embassy after tweeting "Russian lives matter"

Owens has made false claims about NATO breaking international agreements by expanding eastward

It's unclear why the Russian Embassy retweeted Owens' post. However, it's not the first time Owens has expressed pro-Russian sentiment, even as the country wages the largest unprovoked military incursion since World War II. 

Last month, two days before Russia's salvo, Owens attributed Russia's invasion to the eastward expansion of NATO's membership. 

Last month, two days before Russia's salvo, Owens attributed Russia's invasion to the eastward expansion of NATO's membership. 

"I suggest every American who wants to know what's *actually* going on in Russia and Ukraine, read this transcript of Putin's address," she wrote. "As I've said for [sic] month – NATO (under direction from the United States) is violating previous agreements and expanding eastward. WE are at fault."

In fact, no such agreements were made, as NATO explains on its website. 

https://www.salon.com/2022/03/14/candace-owens-boosted-by-russian-embassy-after-tweeting-russian-lives-matter/

2 minutes ago, Faramir said:

He doesn't have to have an opinion.  Are you going to ask James Cameron what HIS opinion on the Ukraine is?  It's not his JOB to have an opinion.  But it is clearly Xiden's job.  But Xiden is too busy getting his Depends changed.

He’s offering his opinion to anyone who will listen (as always) but his opinion doesn’t include condemning Putin, only the Ukraine and the west. 

Edited by BeaverFever

3 hours ago, Faramir said:

100% agree with that article.  The Ukrainians are corrupt

Indeed they are. Which reminds me...

Should we all manage to get out of this, one of the new problems will be, Ukrainians who want to live in Germany. Thousands of them.

Seeing the pathetic Russian lies and propaganda repeated by @Nationalist; @Faramir and @WestCanMan only further proves that the Trumpist Republicans are in bed with Putin to the point they support the invasion of a European democracy by a ruthless dictator who is America’s enemy

This poster helpfully illustrates many similarities between the treasonous fifth -column Republicans and Putin

image.thumb.png.0f420dbf6d4342c7b0b19efdd0239a65.png

4 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Seeing the pathetic Russian lies and propaganda repeated by @Nationalist; @Faramir and @WestCanMan only further proves that the Trumpist Republicans are in bed with Putin to the point they support the invasion of a European democracy by a ruthless dictator who is America’s enemy

This poster helpfully illustrates many similarities between the treasonous fifth -column Republicans and Putin

Now that's just a post of cheap insults. 

@BeaverFever

Hey Sally. You personify the typical Tweenkie. Your TDS is the only thing big about you. You're a LOOSER of epic proportions and I have to admit that I hope to have the good fortune to meet you face to lipsticked face some day.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Hey Komrad nice Kremlin talking points.

Hey Demmie you play stupid like a world champion.

Ukraine is a sovereign nation free to seek whatever alliances it pleases and doing so is not “starting a war,”

So was Cuba. Can you refresh my memory about what happened when they built Russian missile silos there?

Can you tell me how many Americans think that Kennedy was wrong to threaten the Soviets with war for that? 

So I have facts and history on my side, and you're just gonna keep playing stupid because it's all you've got.

Thanks for coming out. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

So are you coming out if the closest as a Putin’s supporter too?  You’re now claiming Zelensky started this war?

Why is it you think its my job to check if Zelensky is “pushing woke ideologies” and not the job of the person who is making that claim with zero evidence?Thats a thing you Republicans do - you make baseless  accusations offering no evidence to support them,  and if anyone doesn’t automatically take your word for it you demand that they must do the research to prove you wrong otherwise you claim you’re proven right. That type o failed logic that s a testament to the idiocy and dishonesty of Republicans 

I don't even care about that story. I don't care what ideologies Zelensky is or isn't pushing. What colour is his underwear Beave? Should we care about that?

I'm not sure why you're off on this tangent.  

4 hours ago, Faramir said:

It all comes down to STYLE.  People hated that he said "shithole" countries even though it was true.

People hated that 'he was accused of' calling some shithole countries, "shithole countries". 

Somehow that was a bigger deal than the fact that he cleaned up Obama's mess. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Thanks for putting the @myusername in there, I got a good l chuckle out of reading your idiotic post.

Do you have some videos of when you stepped on a rake, or one of the times that you ate TidePods, so that I can laugh at that too? 

45 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Now that's just a post of cheap insults. 

@BeaverFever

Hey Sally. You personify the typical Tweenkie. Your TDS is the only thing big about you. You're a LOOSER of epic proportions and I have to admit that I hope to have the good fortune to meet you face to lipsticked face some day.

So you’re confronted with facts that you can’t argue against and you are actually the one resorting to cheap insults.  Literally you’re the definition of a loser IMO. 

47 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Hey Demmie you play stupid like a world champion.

So was Cuba. Can you refresh my memory about what happened when they built Russian missile silos there?

Can you tell me how many Americans think that Kennedy was wrong to threaten the Soviets with war for that? 

So I have facts and history on my side, and you're just gonna keep playing stupid because it's all you've got.

Thanks for coming out. 

There’s no comparison, Einstein. Maybe if you hadn’t dropped out of school you would actually know something about the Cuban missile crisis. 

- US is not building missile silos in Ukraine with nukes aimed at Russia

- There was no Cold War between Putin’s Russia and USA, although there is now thanks to Putin 

-- The missile crisis did not result in a US invasion of Cuba 

-Ukraine is run by a recognized democratically elected government, not a dictator who seized power in a military coup a year prior and was not recognized as the legitimate government, and who nationalized all US-owned property and assets in the country.

You shameless Putin apologists. “No collusion” eh but you’re falling all over yourself to defend Putin and out down Ukraine, Europe and NATO. 

@BeaverFever Can you tell me whether or not the Cuban Missile Crisis was justified?

Kennedy threatened Russia with war if they didn't follow Kennedy's orders. Americans depth-charged a soviet sub outside of America's waters. Cuba was and still is a sovereign nation with every right to ally themselves with Russia. 

What gave the US the right to threaten war because of Cuba?

32 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Thanks for putting the @myusername in there, I got a good l chuckle out of reading your idiotic post.

Do you have some videos of when you stepped on a rake, or one of the times that you ate TidePods, so that I can laugh at that too? 

All you got is lame generic insults because you got owned and you know it Komrad

22 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

There’s no comparison, Einstein. Maybe if you hadn’t dropped out of school you would actually know something about the Cuban missile crisis. 

- US is not building missile silos in Ukraine with nukes aimed at Russia

- There was no Cold War between Putin’s Russia and USA, although there is now thanks to Putin 

-- The missile crisis did not result in a US invasion of Cuba 

-Ukraine is run by a recognized democratically elected government, not a dictator who seized power in a military coup a year prior and was not recognized as the legitimate government, and who nationalized all US-owned property and assets in the country.

You shameless Putin apologists. “No collusion” eh but you’re falling all over yourself to defend Putin and out down Ukraine, Europe and NATO. 

That's all just stupid.

- US isn't building silos there, but they don't need to build silos to hit Russia from eastern Ukraine. 

- Refresh my memory: what did Putin do to the US this year? Seems like it was a lot less than the US did to them. Maybe it is a cold war right now, but Biden started it.

- The missile crisis involved the US threatening Russia with war, depth-charging one of their subs (an act of war), and forcing them to remove their silos. 

- Cuba was a sovereign nation. Period. Ukraine has no more sovereignty than Cuba did. By your definition Canada and the US aren't sovereign states. We should be taking our marching orders from hereditary chiefs. 

You useful idiots of the Demmies.

“No collusion” eh but you’re falling all over yourself to defend Putin and out down Ukraine, Europe and NATO. 

No collusion, checkmark. 

Putin's options were "war" and "have NATO camped out along his 2,000km-long border with Ukraine. If NATO just said "Yes" then suddenly Putin would be staring at article 5. 

Ukraine chose war, that's their thing. 

This has nothing to do with Europe or NTO. 

Edited by WestCanMan
Russia --> Cuba

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

So you’re confronted with facts that you can’t argue against and you are actually the one resorting to cheap insults.  Literally you’re the definition of a loser IMO. 

If you are good at anything Sally, its projection.

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I have facts and history, you have your world-class ability to play stupid. 

Kennedy - Khrushchev

Putin - Zelensky

Game, set, match. 

How many Republicans or conservatives at the time of the Cuban missile crisis were making the same arguments you're making now?

Citing a Cuban Republican saying it was perfectly reasonable for Russia to want nukes in Cuba might help substantiate the reasonableness of your position too.

Good luck.

Edited by eyeball

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Indeed they are. Which reminds me...

Should we all manage to get out of this, one of the new problems will be, Ukrainians who want to live in Germany. Thousands of them.

They need to get rid of that baboon Zelensky and do some real clean up of all Biden's lackeys in the Ukraine

17 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

An excellent synopsis of the pro-Putin Republicans love affair with Putin  Putin is the right-wing tyrant that Republicans wish they could be.  The Trump camp members  have always bee on Team Russia and they’re trying to drag the party with them

image.thumb.png.0e676e911729b3dac60bc0d86dcc9f06.png

I bet you loved your left wing tyrant Stalin, right?