Hate Crimes and Acts of Racism in Toronto

3 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I didn't ask who settled here. I asked who laid the foundations for this nation.

Hint: BNA.

Ok well I will take this as admission that France was here first, that Quebec culture is part of Canada's DNA, and that the commonly used definition of Multiculturalism stands.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok well I will take this as admission that France was here first, that Quebec culture is part of Canada's DNA, and that the commonly used definition of Multiculturalism stands.

You do that. And I'll take this misdirection of yours as a sideways admission that your wrong and can't bring yourself to admit it.

Edited by Nationalist

21 hours ago, Nationalist said:

What you say about government mandates on colour is true. And indeed...I would agree that this experiment with "multi-culturalism" has been an abject failure. But not for the reason you do. I'm a true Nationalist. Thus I believe The Melting Pot method is far superior to this multi-horse-kaka. Its directionless and counter productive to this nation. And while its true that the Caucasian race is dwindling, this is actually inevitable. Check your genetics...the inevitability will jump out at you. In fact, I would predict that the last place on Earth, that has pure Caucasians left...and this will be any number of centuries from now...will be Russia.

For as much as they try to make it appear so...and apparently succeeding in many cases...this is not really a "race war". Its a war on society itself. The entirety of society as we know it. And the best way to make a whole society crumble, is to divide the masses up as much as possible...give them no hope...no truths...no agreement...no moral base...no Gawd...and watch on while the society eats itself.

But take heart. Not all is lost...yet. But we need to see through the haze of contradiction that were fed daily. We need to think rationally and reasonably. We need to keep our eye on the ball.

And in Canuckland...its Pixie-Dust Trudeau who's holding the ball right now.

These multicultural and diversity programs equals racial suicide and racial genocide for the white folk here in Canada. As I have said previously white folk are doomed to become a minority status if they do not act and they do not try to do something about all of this non-white massive third world immigration into Canada that has been going on for many decades now. Those programs are racist and are intended to make white folk become a minority in their own white homeland. I can see third world like racial turf wars happening in Canada in another decade or so. Toronto and BC are in for some multicultural fun days ahead. 

Already, minorities for now like Asians, East Indians and Filipinos do not have to become a part of white Canada anymore. They all pretty much have their own TV/radio stations, newspapers, cultural centers, places of worship, own their own businesses, schools, and are able to practice their own heritage and traditions. And here in BC our own provincial government caters to them in their own language. These people are pretty much being told today that there is no need for them to assimilate into white Canadian culture or traditions anymore. They are told that Canada is a multicultural country upon their immigration into Canada. 

Canada should soon become it's own multicultural hell hole where the white folk will have to try and survive in the midst of a third world ghetto. Multiculturalism and diversity is racism in action, and it is happening against the white folk of Canada. Racism and hatred will happen and it will not be the non-whites that will suffer from racism and hatred. Just my own opinion of course. ?

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

These multicultural and diversity programs equals racial suicide and racial genocide for the white folk here in Canada. As I have said previously white folk are doomed to become a minority status if they do not act and they do not try to do something about all of this non-white massive third world immigration into Canada that has been going on for many decades now. Those programs are racist and are intended to make white folk become a minority in their own white homeland. I can see third world like racial turf wars happening in Canada in another decade or so. Toronto and BC are in for some multicultural fun days ahead. 

Already, minorities for now like Asians, East Indians and Filipinos do not have to become a part of white Canada anymore. They all pretty much have their own TV/radio stations, newspapers, cultural centers, places of worship, own their own businesses, schools, and are able to practice their own heritage and traditions. And here in BC our own provincial government caters to them in their own language. These people are pretty much being told today that there is no need for them to assimilate into white Canadian culture or traditions anymore. They are told that Canada is a multicultural country upon their immigration into Canada. 

Canada should soon become it's own multicultural hell hole where the white folk will have to try and survive in the midst of a third world ghetto. Multiculturalism and diversity is racism in action, and it is happening against the white folk of Canada. Racism and hatred will happen and it will not be the non-whites that will suffer from racism and hatred. Just my own opinion of course. ?

Yes this is all rather true.

I'm not arguing with you. I'm just saying its inevitable.

Try making lemonade.

On 12/31/2021 at 11:19 AM, Nationalist said:

Yes this is all rather true.

I'm not arguing with you. I'm just saying its inevitable.

Try making lemonade.

I am going to wait until the summer time before I make myself a nice tall glass of lemonade on the rocks. ?

• Like 1